- 698 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Location: Utah
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- Research Study for Ladies Trying to Conceive-We Need Your Help!! Last post on Yesterday at 12:17 pm in Trying To Conceive
- is this positive (CD 14) Last post on Yesterday at 8:34 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Negative pregnancy test, late period and home birth questions Last post on Yesterday at 6:36 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Could it be pregnacy? or what? Last post on Yesterday at 12:28 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Intro & My Cycle Update Last post on 5/18/13 at 9:34pm in Trying To Conceive
December TWW Thread - Page 25
Unless my ex messes with me I should get the kids back tomorrow!! Yeah!!
Sparkle- TY on the avatar. A symbol for family just felt right!! :-)
Dahlia- yeah to bag pains!! Ok I'm lame, I think I see a line but I need a pointer...where should the line be on that tester?
AFM- not sure! Have lots of creamy cm. usually I'm dry at this time of the month. I feel bloated and am gassy but that would be in line with AF that should rear her head on Tuesday.
Dahlia- Pretty sure I see a line!!! Yay for September babies!!!
blonhrt- Don't give up yet! I'm still hoping for your BFP
OMG I missed out the last few hours-days. Sorry!
AFM-I went and did my blood test today (because my order accidently got cancelled on xmas eve). Anyway it went from 20 to 654 in 5 days (double time of 23 hours). OMG if I have twins I'm gonna crap myself. We also went looking at minivans today, but I just bought a honda accord in July and they are trying to give me $3500 less so looks like were going to make the honda work with 3 (hopefully not 4) kids.
Wow, you ladies have been chatty while I've been at work all day! :)
Dahlia, I think I see it! Can't wait for the AM test. Do you have an Answer or a FRER or anything else? I like those once I see a possible squinter.
Becky, I will probably test on the 1st. I'd like to think I'll make it to the 3rd but I probably won't! 11DPO is definitely early but a BFP is definitely possible. FF did an interesting study with a ton of their data that basically said that before 11DPO a BFN can't be trusted but after 11DPO a BFN is much less likely to be followed by a BFP. It's still possible, but unlikely. So I'm more likely to believe a BFN at 11DPO and start getting ready for AF as opposed to keep thinking I could be pregnant for a couple more days. And, of course, a BFP then is awesome too! So that's why I'm ok with 11DPO.
Cindy, hope AF stays away!
Blonhrt, I'm sorry you're still in limbo. I hope your BFP shows up tomorrow!
AFM: Still twiddling my thumbs at 5DPO. I've been so busy that time has flown by. Phew. So far, that is! Some cramps here and there and wondering if my boobs are starting to be sore but trying not to focus on it. ;)
Stay patient Katie! You can so hold out to 11dpo to get that beautiful little line.
- December TWW Thread
- › "A Nation of Wimps" 43 seconds ago
- › Teaching problem solving and deeper thinking... 2 minutes ago
- › Is this normal for a four year old? 2 minutes ago
- › FTM with labor stall? TMI big time. 3 minutes ago
- › And I'm back...preparing to TTC 6 minutes ago
- › Dreaming about baby or pregnany? 6 minutes ago
- › Pregnant and Scared 10 minutes ago
- › What can I expect being pregnant with a toddler in tow? 11 minutes ago
- › What is your favorite go-to meal? Healthy and easy? 11 minutes ago
- › Boys vs. girls 13 minutes ago
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by casaDES
- › Lansinoh 20265 Disposable Nursing Pads, 60-pack by KaliShanti
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by earobb
- › Medela Nightime Nursing Sleep Bra by earobb
- › Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra by earobb
- › NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads, 60 Pack by earobb
- › The First Years Breastflow BPA Free Bottle, 5 Ounce by KaliShanti
- › Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breastpump Bra, XS/S/M by KaliShanti
- › Seal N Go Breast Milk Freezer Disposable Liners - 25 / Pack by KaliShanti
- › Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags by KaliShanti
- › A Mama's Peace by AmandaK
- › 7 Simple Recipes to Bless a New Mom by Melanie Mayo
- › Closing Up Shop: Life After Vasectomy by Melanie Mayo
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Amy Lansky
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo