Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 11/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- DHEA? Last post on Today at 3:23 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Success stories after vasectomy reversal? Last post on Yesterday at 3:56 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Tell me about the time you dug your FRER out of the trash and found... Last post on Today at 3:12 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Possibly pregnant thoughts? Last post on 3/7/14 at 7:28am in Trying To Conceive
- Sex two days prior ovulation. Last post on 3/7/14 at 6:23am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
December TWW Thread - Page 25post #481 of 78812/26/12 at 4:41pmOmg I missed your post JoyfamMama! I am so happy all your testing is covered! What a blessing!! I know there are good things in your future, one of which being sweet little babies 😊 scary weather! It's like that here in Utah today too. I ventured out to the grocery store but that's just down the street.post #482 of 78812/26/12 at 4:50pmpost #483 of 78812/26/12 at 4:59pmpost #484 of 78812/26/12 at 5:02pmpost #485 of 78812/26/12 at 6:19pmMamamash- too funny! I got a new silver kitchen aid too for xmass! DH can't stand not to have homemade pumpkin pie for the holidays. DD and mother in law broke my old one around Easter! Also, I can commiserate with you on the caffeine front! I went from 3 cups a day, plus 1 to 2 monsters a day. Since turkey day, I only have 1 in the am and that's it!
Unless my ex messes with me I should get the kids back tomorrow!! Yeah!!
Sparkle- TY on the avatar. A symbol for family just felt right!! :-)
Dahlia- yeah to bag pains!! Ok I'm lame, I think I see a line but I need a pointer...where should the line be on that tester?
AFM- not sure! Have lots of creamy cm. usually I'm dry at this time of the month. I feel bloated and am gassy but that would be in line with AF that should rear her head on Tuesday.post #486 of 78812/26/12 at 6:19pmpost #487 of 78812/26/12 at 6:33pmpost #488 of 78812/26/12 at 6:47pmpost #489 of 78812/26/12 at 6:52pmpost #490 of 78812/26/12 at 7:03pmpost #491 of 78812/26/12 at 7:23pmpost #492 of 78812/26/12 at 7:24pmpost #493 of 78812/26/12 at 7:26pmpost #494 of 78812/26/12 at 7:27pmpost #495 of 78812/26/12 at 7:29pmpost #496 of 78812/26/12 at 7:30pmpost #497 of 78812/26/12 at 7:41pmpost #498 of 78812/26/12 at 8:24pm
Dahlia- Pretty sure I see a line!!! Yay for September babies!!!
blonhrt- Don't give up yet! I'm still hoping for your BFP
OMG I missed out the last few hours-days. Sorry!
AFM-I went and did my blood test today (because my order accidently got cancelled on xmas eve). Anyway it went from 20 to 654 in 5 days (double time of 23 hours). OMG if I have twins I'm gonna crap myself. We also went looking at minivans today, but I just bought a honda accord in July and they are trying to give me $3500 less so looks like were going to make the honda work with 3 (hopefully not 4) kids.post #499 of 78812/26/12 at 8:31pm
Wow, you ladies have been chatty while I've been at work all day! :)
Dahlia, I think I see it! Can't wait for the AM test. Do you have an Answer or a FRER or anything else? I like those once I see a possible squinter.
Becky, I will probably test on the 1st. I'd like to think I'll make it to the 3rd but I probably won't! 11DPO is definitely early but a BFP is definitely possible. FF did an interesting study with a ton of their data that basically said that before 11DPO a BFN can't be trusted but after 11DPO a BFN is much less likely to be followed by a BFP. It's still possible, but unlikely. So I'm more likely to believe a BFN at 11DPO and start getting ready for AF as opposed to keep thinking I could be pregnant for a couple more days. And, of course, a BFP then is awesome too! So that's why I'm ok with 11DPO.
Cindy, hope AF stays away!
Blonhrt, I'm sorry you're still in limbo. I hope your BFP shows up tomorrow!
AFM: Still twiddling my thumbs at 5DPO. I've been so busy that time has flown by. Phew. So far, that is! Some cramps here and there and wondering if my boobs are starting to be sore but trying not to focus on it. ;)post #500 of 78812/26/12 at 8:47pmOmg Countrybound! Twins! I am terrified of that actually. Both my sisters have a set. I got a BFP and 10dpo and a really dark BFP at 12dpo, I already have had some round ligament pains, my heart rate is elevated, and I've been nauseated on and off. My sisters are telling me I'm having twins. My oldest says she can "smell it" lol.
Stay patient Katie! You can so hold out to 11dpo to get that beautiful little line.
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Anyone else's milk dried up? 41 seconds ago
- › Chinese Study: 42 Percent of Drug Reactions Are Vaccine Related 2 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 4 minutes ago
- › Enki families~ check in here! 4 minutes ago
- › Registry Reviews, please! FTMs need feedback. 6 minutes ago
- › "Here Comes the Judgment" 15 minutes ago
- › home birth in Carbondale IL 18 minutes ago
- › Name 22 minutes ago
- › Free Hypnobirth Audio Download!!!!! 26 minutes ago
- › New to Carbondale Illinois and looking for information for a home... 33 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Brian Leaf
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Marcy Axness
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea