- 708 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Location: Utah
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- The Saner TTC-Flower Moon Last post on Today at 3:25 pm in Trying To Conceive
- am i pregnant? Last post on Today at 11:56 am in Trying To Conceive
- Evaporation line or bfp? Last post on Today at 12:27 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Research Study for Ladies Trying to Conceive-We Need Your Help!! Last post on 5/22/13 at 12:17pm in Trying To Conceive
- is this positive (CD 14) Last post on 5/22/13 at 8:34pm in Trying To Conceive
December TWW Thread - Page 25
Unless my ex messes with me I should get the kids back tomorrow!! Yeah!!
Sparkle- TY on the avatar. A symbol for family just felt right!! :-)
Dahlia- yeah to bag pains!! Ok I'm lame, I think I see a line but I need a pointer...where should the line be on that tester?
AFM- not sure! Have lots of creamy cm. usually I'm dry at this time of the month. I feel bloated and am gassy but that would be in line with AF that should rear her head on Tuesday.
Dahlia- Pretty sure I see a line!!! Yay for September babies!!!
blonhrt- Don't give up yet! I'm still hoping for your BFP
OMG I missed out the last few hours-days. Sorry!
AFM-I went and did my blood test today (because my order accidently got cancelled on xmas eve). Anyway it went from 20 to 654 in 5 days (double time of 23 hours). OMG if I have twins I'm gonna crap myself. We also went looking at minivans today, but I just bought a honda accord in July and they are trying to give me $3500 less so looks like were going to make the honda work with 3 (hopefully not 4) kids.
Wow, you ladies have been chatty while I've been at work all day! :)
Dahlia, I think I see it! Can't wait for the AM test. Do you have an Answer or a FRER or anything else? I like those once I see a possible squinter.
Becky, I will probably test on the 1st. I'd like to think I'll make it to the 3rd but I probably won't! 11DPO is definitely early but a BFP is definitely possible. FF did an interesting study with a ton of their data that basically said that before 11DPO a BFN can't be trusted but after 11DPO a BFN is much less likely to be followed by a BFP. It's still possible, but unlikely. So I'm more likely to believe a BFN at 11DPO and start getting ready for AF as opposed to keep thinking I could be pregnant for a couple more days. And, of course, a BFP then is awesome too! So that's why I'm ok with 11DPO.
Cindy, hope AF stays away!
Blonhrt, I'm sorry you're still in limbo. I hope your BFP shows up tomorrow!
AFM: Still twiddling my thumbs at 5DPO. I've been so busy that time has flown by. Phew. So far, that is! Some cramps here and there and wondering if my boobs are starting to be sore but trying not to focus on it. ;)
Stay patient Katie! You can so hold out to 11dpo to get that beautiful little line.
- December TWW Thread
- › Ipad for homeschooling 2 minutes ago
- › How to cover the "basics" 14 minutes ago
- › Evaporation line or bfp? 14 minutes ago
- › Chapter Books with Diverse Characters for 7 year old 21 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC-Flower Moon 22 minutes ago
- › Wholefoods and Non-Recyclable Packaging 23 minutes ago
- › Food Cravings 27 minutes ago
- › Help with discipline? 28 minutes ago
- › Looking for a vbac friendly doctor in the South Bend, Indiana area 29 minutes ago
- › What is your feeding schedule for your toddler? 33 minutes ago
- › Medela Pump in Style Advanced Breast Pump with Shoulder Bag by matope
- › Philips AVENT ISIS Manual Breast Pump, White by matope
- › Bebe Au Lait Nursing Cover by matope
- › Lansinoh Lanolin for Breastfeeding Mothers 2 oz (56 g) by matope
- › Philips AVENT Washable Nursing Pads, 6 Count by matope
- › NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads, 60 Pack by matope
- › TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS TEAS Mother's Milk Tea 16 bags by matope
- › Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow by matope
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by matope
- › Glamourmom Nursing Bra Tank by matope
- › Pause for Presence: A Personal Reflection by Marcy Axness
- › Ina May Gaskin Reviews Groundbreaking Book,... by Melanie Mayo
- › Why We Homeschool by Melanie Mayo
- › A Mama's Peace by AmandaK
- › 7 Simple Recipes to Bless a New Mom by Melanie Mayo
- › Closing Up Shop: Life After Vasectomy by Melanie Mayo
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo