Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 11/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Anyone with experience with soy isoflavones, (while breastfeeding)?? Last post on Today at 10:14 am in Trying To Conceive
- Everything smells and tastes funny... Is this a sign? Last post on Today at 7:03 am in Trying To Conceive
- Long LH Surge Last post on 12/9/13 at 6:05pm in Trying To Conceive
- Prenatals making me constipated? Last post on Yesterday at 11:27 am in Trying To Conceive
- New here and TTC #1. AF is late and needing some advice and answers! Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:03pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
December TWW Thread - Page 25post #481 of 78812/26/12 at 4:41pmOmg I missed your post JoyfamMama! I am so happy all your testing is covered! What a blessing!! I know there are good things in your future, one of which being sweet little babies 😊 scary weather! It's like that here in Utah today too. I ventured out to the grocery store but that's just down the street.post #482 of 78812/26/12 at 4:50pmpost #483 of 78812/26/12 at 4:59pmpost #484 of 78812/26/12 at 5:02pmpost #485 of 78812/26/12 at 6:19pmMamamash- too funny! I got a new silver kitchen aid too for xmass! DH can't stand not to have homemade pumpkin pie for the holidays. DD and mother in law broke my old one around Easter! Also, I can commiserate with you on the caffeine front! I went from 3 cups a day, plus 1 to 2 monsters a day. Since turkey day, I only have 1 in the am and that's it!
Unless my ex messes with me I should get the kids back tomorrow!! Yeah!!
Sparkle- TY on the avatar. A symbol for family just felt right!! :-)
Dahlia- yeah to bag pains!! Ok I'm lame, I think I see a line but I need a pointer...where should the line be on that tester?
AFM- not sure! Have lots of creamy cm. usually I'm dry at this time of the month. I feel bloated and am gassy but that would be in line with AF that should rear her head on Tuesday.post #486 of 78812/26/12 at 6:19pmpost #487 of 78812/26/12 at 6:33pmpost #488 of 78812/26/12 at 6:47pmpost #489 of 78812/26/12 at 6:52pmpost #490 of 78812/26/12 at 7:03pmpost #491 of 78812/26/12 at 7:23pmpost #492 of 78812/26/12 at 7:24pmpost #493 of 78812/26/12 at 7:26pmpost #494 of 78812/26/12 at 7:27pmpost #495 of 78812/26/12 at 7:29pmpost #496 of 78812/26/12 at 7:30pmpost #497 of 78812/26/12 at 7:41pmpost #498 of 78812/26/12 at 8:24pm
Dahlia- Pretty sure I see a line!!! Yay for September babies!!!
blonhrt- Don't give up yet! I'm still hoping for your BFP
OMG I missed out the last few hours-days. Sorry!
AFM-I went and did my blood test today (because my order accidently got cancelled on xmas eve). Anyway it went from 20 to 654 in 5 days (double time of 23 hours). OMG if I have twins I'm gonna crap myself. We also went looking at minivans today, but I just bought a honda accord in July and they are trying to give me $3500 less so looks like were going to make the honda work with 3 (hopefully not 4) kids.post #499 of 78812/26/12 at 8:31pm
Wow, you ladies have been chatty while I've been at work all day! :)
Dahlia, I think I see it! Can't wait for the AM test. Do you have an Answer or a FRER or anything else? I like those once I see a possible squinter.
Becky, I will probably test on the 1st. I'd like to think I'll make it to the 3rd but I probably won't! 11DPO is definitely early but a BFP is definitely possible. FF did an interesting study with a ton of their data that basically said that before 11DPO a BFN can't be trusted but after 11DPO a BFN is much less likely to be followed by a BFP. It's still possible, but unlikely. So I'm more likely to believe a BFN at 11DPO and start getting ready for AF as opposed to keep thinking I could be pregnant for a couple more days. And, of course, a BFP then is awesome too! So that's why I'm ok with 11DPO.
Cindy, hope AF stays away!
Blonhrt, I'm sorry you're still in limbo. I hope your BFP shows up tomorrow!
AFM: Still twiddling my thumbs at 5DPO. I've been so busy that time has flown by. Phew. So far, that is! Some cramps here and there and wondering if my boobs are starting to be sore but trying not to focus on it. ;)post #500 of 78812/26/12 at 8:47pmOmg Countrybound! Twins! I am terrified of that actually. Both my sisters have a set. I got a BFP and 10dpo and a really dark BFP at 12dpo, I already have had some round ligament pains, my heart rate is elevated, and I've been nauseated on and off. My sisters are telling me I'm having twins. My oldest says she can "smell it" lol.
Stay patient Katie! You can so hold out to 11dpo to get that beautiful little line.
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › So what if my child has ADHD? 1 minute ago
- › Tell me about Hanna Andersson 3 minutes ago
- › December Spend-Less Challenge: Let's Fill Our Stockings with... 3 minutes ago
- › Please help! Oppositional defiance disorder and homeschooling 7 minutes ago
- › Getting ready for natural birth 13 minutes ago
- › Monsanto Linked Seed Co.'s to Avoid 24 minutes ago
- › Autism's Invisible Generation 24 minutes ago
- › Hand-expressing colostrum during pregnancy 27 minutes ago
- › Neighbor boy's unfiltered insults hurting my family 29 minutes ago
- › Welcome! Introduce yourself! 31 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh