- 693 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Location: Utah
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- Intro & My Cycle Update Last post on 5/18/13 at 9:34pm in Trying To Conceive
- Want to take pregnancy test! Last post on 5/18/13 at 8:16am in Trying To Conceive
- three days late, negative tests Last post on 5/16/13 at 11:31am in Trying To Conceive
- three days late, negative tests Last post on 5/17/13 at 10:00am in Fertility
- And I'm back...preparing to TTC Last post on 5/17/13 at 10:12am in Trying To Conceive
December TWW Thread - Page 27
I'm not sure!! I REALLY wanna tell him tonight, so I can tell my parents and siblings this weekend or tomorrow.. I was thinking that to tell my parents, I'll get them each a grandma/pa christmas ornament. I'd wrap them and say oh, we forgot to give these to you on Christmas... And for my husband, I think I'll wrap the test and do something similar. I did tell him that one of his gifts was getting here late, so he wouldn't be suspicious..
Oh, MamaMash, I sure hope so!! Adding to my 'not symptom spotting' over here : breaking out this morning (never, never, never happens to me anymore) and super weepy/emotional (like my usual PMS, which starts 12-14 DPO, on steroids). Got a little google search-happy this morning looking for stories about cramping at 5-6 DPO. Lots out there! *sigh* I do this to myself every TWW and promise myself each cycle to NOT get crazy like this 'next month'! Only a few more days 'til I can become my usual POAS addict self So glad to have you all here for support. to you all!!
I didn't start getting my faint lines on the Wondfos til yesterday afternoon, so maybe that's a better time of day for me? I understand now why you were hesitant to fully believe it when you got your bfp!! It's a really weird limbo of feelings! On one hand I'M STOKED, and on the other I'm like well it could be a fluke like last time.
Welcome to all the new mamas!
Thank you Mamamash and everyone for your kind words. I lost the baby on Wednesday, and have been sleeping, crying and grieving the past few days.
emily11megan, I couldn't agree with you more about the term "chemical pregnancy"... I cannot handle the complete lack of acknowledgement that there was a LIFE, a BABY, a little person that I would have given anything if s/he would have lived...
countrybound, I'm sorry I didn't get to respond before your lunch date with your friend. I can't take the time to answer right now, but I'll get to it when I can. And YAY for your hubby being on board for another baby!
I have learned a LOT in the last week or so from all my research regarding PCOS/blood sugar, etc and it's relationship to miscarriage. I had NO IDEA that the rate of miscarriage for women with PCOS is NORMALLY 50-60% (2 studies I saw said as high as 80%!!!) But it also gives me some answers and closure that it really wasn't my fault. I didn't skip progesterone cream too many times, eat something wrong, worry too much, not take enough vitamins, etc, etc, etc. (ok, now I'm crying...) In every study, though, the use of metformin brought the chances of miscarriage back DOWN to the normal level of around 10-11%! That's amazing! And when I consider that my last baby (twins until 10 weeks) is probably here because of metformin, I'm at least encouraged that maybe there is hope. 5 in a row has just about taken all my hope away. I have an appt scheduled with a female (thank God for female drs! lol!) on Dec. 19. She is known far and wide for being patient centered/focused, meaning you tell her your symptoms, and she will find a way to figure out why you're feeling that way, not just run blood tests, and say, "Nope! You're fine!!!" She also compounds her own completely non-synthetic progesterone, does charting to know what's going on there, and is very willing to use metformin. So, all that to say, I'm going to take this month off, since I won't see her until after O, and can hopefully gets some answers...
i am sorry to jump in but i want to ask you what you found out about blood sugar problems cause miscarriages cause i have had quit a few miscarriages and just got told that i have reactive hypoglycemia and hypothyroid if you have any info to share please let me know
I'm so sorry that I can't keep up with you girls, maybe because I'm on Cali time lol. I'll dedicate some time today to go back and review. This month has brought a good amount of BFP's... So exciting!
gah! I just talked to my doctor, and am going in for bloodwork tomorrow..!!!! I guess I should tell my husband tonight?? OH man I'm so flustered.
Unuselyriver- I hope you can get some answers very soon!
Congrats to all the December BFPs!!! Does anyone know if a September 2013 DDC is up yet?
- December TWW Thread
- › Anyone here over 40? 1 minute ago
- › Exciting, Fun Preparations! 2 minutes ago
- › May 2013 Chit Chat 3 minutes ago
- › first diapers 3 minutes ago
- › Queer Conceptions: May 2013 3 minutes ago
- › DD has unequal pupils - don't know what to do 6 minutes ago
- › Feeling better already? 6 minutes ago
- › Really Sucky Pregnancy Dream / Nightmare 9 minutes ago
- › Introductions! 11 minutes ago
- › Queer, Pregnant, & Parenting - April & May 2013! 11 minutes ago
- › My Brest Friend Travel Nursing Pillow by KaliShanti
- › Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow by KaliShanti
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by KaliShanti
- › Bebe Au Lait Cotton Nursing Cover - Poppy Hills by KaliShanti
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by KaliShanti
- › Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra by KaliShanti
- › Udder Covers for Nursing Mothers - CARSON by kelseywhitney
- › Trillium Organics OGmama Belly Butter by trilliumama
- › Gaiam Wrap Waist Yoga Pants by Melanie Mayo
- › Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by dayiscoming2006
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by VKHarberRYT
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo