Dahlia and Living Sky - Congrats! I'm hoping for a September baby too, but have not been able to make heads or tails of my cycle using these Wondfo Opks, or with temping. Granted I just started temping 3 days ago, but low temps (96.2, 96, 95.9) and never a clear positive on the OPKs (one side of the line was as dark as the control coinciding with EWCM on Sunday only). I've had creamy CM the last few days and my cervix is hard to reach and open. I'm on day 16 and my cycles average 26 days - I MUST have O'd by now, right? I have no desire at all to DTD right now. I think I'm just going to call it for this cycle and FX, hope for the best. I'm tired!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 11/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- TTC. I NEED HELP...PLEASE Last post on 3/15/14 at 9:44pm in Trying To Conceive
- Cycle seems whacked. Last post on Yesterday at 4:43 pm in Trying To Conceive
- 9-10DPO AF Due on the 18th Last post on Yesterday at 12:40 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Light periods Last post on 3/11/14 at 11:00pm in Trying To Conceive
- Baby aspirin Last post on 3/12/14 at 12:04pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
December TWW Thread - Page 28post #541 of 78812/27/12 at 8:30ampost #542 of 78812/27/12 at 8:55amQuote:Originally Posted by dahlia810
I'm not sure!! I REALLY wanna tell him tonight, so I can tell my parents and siblings this weekend or tomorrow.. I was thinking that to tell my parents, I'll get them each a grandma/pa christmas ornament. I'd wrap them and say oh, we forgot to give these to you on Christmas... And for my husband, I think I'll wrap the test and do something similar. I did tell him that one of his gifts was getting here late, so he wouldn't be suspicious..
Super cute idea!!! Congrats. I am so happy for you. Yay for September babiespost #543 of 78812/27/12 at 8:59ampost #544 of 78812/27/12 at 9:33ampost #545 of 78812/27/12 at 10:15ampost #546 of 78812/27/12 at 10:53amThanks for the congrats! Blonhrt88 - I'm cheap so i usually buy dollar pregnancy tests from Dollarama. I've heard some of the tests from dollar stores in the USA are pretty good, but the ones from Dollarama in Canada are gaaaaarbage. So buying them helps me not test early because I know they won't give me a positive early! Today is 13DPO and it was baaaaarely positive and I waited until precisely the 10 minute mark before looking at it. But it was positive enough that I ran out this afternoon and bought a two pack of First Response tests and peed on one of them in the bathroom at my work (classy, I know!) and even without FMU I got a blaring positive almost instantly. FWIW, my period was due yesterday.
I've tried to get Wondfo's but Amazon.com won't ship them to Canada. I kept meaning to try Amazon.ca and see if they had them (and would ship to me) but now hopefully I won't need to!!
Good luck Blonhrt88, I hope you get your BFP!!post #547 of 78812/27/12 at 11:05ampost #548 of 78812/27/12 at 11:13amThat all sounds confusing Serenyd. I hope you've ovulated and that this is your month.
Blonhrt I have always liked FRER. The lines are easy to read.
Yay for September babies livingsky!
AFM this damn cold is back worse than ever. It's a cough now. The kind that feels like your lungs are shredding every time you cough. Plus some really bad body aches. I can barely get off the couch. Thank goodness DH is home to help with DD. I hope this clears up soon. I won't take any medicine, I'll just tough my way through it.post #549 of 78812/27/12 at 11:14ampost #550 of 78812/27/12 at 12:07pmpost #551 of 78812/27/12 at 12:28pm
Becky Too funny! I had thought that about your post a day or two ago, feeling moody and such. You mentioned you thought it was the Clomid still in your system and I immediately thought, then what's my excuse? Oh, I so, so hope this is a very good sign for both of us!!! Fx!
Serenyd The OPKs are confusing. I hope your timing was on despite confusion.
MamaMash So sorry for the yucky cold! Sounds awful. Glad your DH is able to give you time to rest and recover.
Dahlia Can't wait to hear how your DH and family react!! This beautiful bunch of BFPs is so incredibly awesome!!
I just found out my order of Wondfos won't arrive until 1/2 or 1/3. I had planned to use them early, as they're cheap and pretty accurate, and save my FRERs for this time next week, when AF is due. I am having a very hard time holding out and not POAS I keep reading about women who have had lots of cramping around 4-5 DPO and getting BFPs at 8-9 DPO. I know a few months ago there was a whole string of BFPs on The One thread at 8-9 DPO. Remaining calm here, truly. Just lots of obsessing Not very zen!post #552 of 78812/27/12 at 12:54pmpost #553 of 78812/27/12 at 12:56pmpost #554 of 78812/27/12 at 2:35pm
I just announced it to my husband! I tied a bow around the positive test and wrapped it up in a box, then told him that his late Christmas present was here. He opened it up, and stared at the test for a few seconds before looking at me and he just says "you're pregnant!??" and I cried haha and we hugged. He's very happy . He had trouble seeing the line at first though lol ..*men*, their eyes aren't attuned to staring at pregnancy tests like ours are! He totally sees it now though, and I even showed him the wondfos which have started getting pretty obvious (to me at least haha). I do wish I could have had a darker positive to show him, but there is no way I could have waited! Thank you all for your support and love over the past few weeks. I feel like I've known you all much longer than 2 weekspost #555 of 78812/27/12 at 2:46pmpost #556 of 78812/27/12 at 2:55pmpost #557 of 78812/27/12 at 3:21pm
MamaMash, after my husband opened the "gift", we were talking and I told him about you and how happy I am that we're due date buddies!! It'll be so nice to have someone on pretty much the same schedule!
I told my husband that he should be proud of his Michael Phelpsian swimmers hahaha...
Now to be nervous for my blood work tomorrow!post #558 of 78812/27/12 at 3:37pmThat's so cute! Glad he is as happy as you are. .
Feelin pretty crampy tonight. Hoping its implantation and not AF getting ready to come early. My LP is usually on the short side but not this short so hopeully its a good crampiness. Or maybe I usually have cramps at 6 DPO and I never notice! The wait continues. Fun times!post #559 of 78812/27/12 at 3:49pmKatie still feeling your pain. Ugh this has literally been the longest 6 days ever. I just took a nap for about 45 minutes. I'm crazy I'm trying to feel every twinge and its driving me crazy. I've been off work for a month from a hurt back. Back tomorrow so maybe I'll be distracted. Not sure if being a nurse in a NICU is a good distraction. Hope we implanted todaypost #560 of 78812/27/12 at 3:59pmDo you know your EDD Dahlia? Mine is September 5th! But if all goes according to plan I'll most likely have a planned c section at 39 weeks. I was really going to call my clinic today and have another doctor send orders to the lab but I have not been able to get up. I have had a fever, body aches, yucky cough, the works! I finally gave in and took some Tylenol once I realized I had a fever. I usually tough it out when I'm pregnant. I took Tylenol maybe three times my whole pregnancy with dd. I'm feeling a bit better now. So maybe I'll call tomorrow and see if I can get in. My period is due tomorrow so I'm a tad nervous lol even with that dark BFP looking me straight in the face! I'm crazy 😜
Crossing my finger and toes for you Katie and Becky and sparkle! It seems like BFP's are in the water this month!
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › When can I expect much more regular and consistent/frequent... 42 seconds ago
- › DH makes weird statements about food when I try to discuss our food... 4 minutes ago
- › Maternity Clothing - a general thread for questions, tips, etc. 5 minutes ago
- › Are you exercising? 9 minutes ago
- › Shameless Cute Baby Thread 12 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 13 minutes ago
- › Heartbroken & whole other host of emotions 14 minutes ago
- › BUMPS and Belly Shots!! 15 minutes ago
- › A Lifetime of Vaccines.... 15 minutes ago
- › Winter just won't let up! Grrrr! 19 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Melanie Mayo
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by Melanie Mayo
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild