Dahlia and Living Sky - Congrats! I'm hoping for a September baby too, but have not been able to make heads or tails of my cycle using these Wondfo Opks, or with temping. Granted I just started temping 3 days ago, but low temps (96.2, 96, 95.9) and never a clear positive on the OPKs (one side of the line was as dark as the control coinciding with EWCM on Sunday only). I've had creamy CM the last few days and my cervix is hard to reach and open. I'm on day 16 and my cycles average 26 days - I MUST have O'd by now, right? I have no desire at all to DTD right now. I think I'm just going to call it for this cycle and FX, hope for the best. I'm tired!
Recent Images In This Thread
Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- Research Study for Ladies Trying to Conceive-We Need Your Help!! Last post on 5/22/13 at 12:17pm in Trying To Conceive
- is this positive (CD 14) Last post on 5/22/13 at 8:34pm in Trying To Conceive
- Negative pregnancy test, late period and home birth questions Last post on 5/22/13 at 6:36pm in Trying To Conceive
- Could it be pregnacy? or what? Last post on 5/22/13 at 12:28pm in Trying To Conceive
- Intro & My Cycle Update Last post on 5/18/13 at 9:34pm in Trying To Conceive
December TWW Thread - Page 28
I'm not sure!! I REALLY wanna tell him tonight, so I can tell my parents and siblings this weekend or tomorrow.. I was thinking that to tell my parents, I'll get them each a grandma/pa christmas ornament. I'd wrap them and say oh, we forgot to give these to you on Christmas... And for my husband, I think I'll wrap the test and do something similar. I did tell him that one of his gifts was getting here late, so he wouldn't be suspicious..
Super cute idea!!! Congrats. I am so happy for you. Yay for September babies
I've tried to get Wondfo's but Amazon.com won't ship them to Canada. I kept meaning to try Amazon.ca and see if they had them (and would ship to me) but now hopefully I won't need to!!
Good luck Blonhrt88, I hope you get your BFP!!
Blonhrt I have always liked FRER. The lines are easy to read.
Yay for September babies livingsky!
AFM this damn cold is back worse than ever. It's a cough now. The kind that feels like your lungs are shredding every time you cough. Plus some really bad body aches. I can barely get off the couch. Thank goodness DH is home to help with DD. I hope this clears up soon. I won't take any medicine, I'll just tough my way through it.
Becky Too funny! I had thought that about your post a day or two ago, feeling moody and such. You mentioned you thought it was the Clomid still in your system and I immediately thought, then what's my excuse? Oh, I so, so hope this is a very good sign for both of us!!! Fx!
Serenyd The OPKs are confusing. I hope your timing was on despite confusion.
MamaMash So sorry for the yucky cold! Sounds awful. Glad your DH is able to give you time to rest and recover.
Dahlia Can't wait to hear how your DH and family react!! This beautiful bunch of BFPs is so incredibly awesome!!
I just found out my order of Wondfos won't arrive until 1/2 or 1/3. I had planned to use them early, as they're cheap and pretty accurate, and save my FRERs for this time next week, when AF is due. I am having a very hard time holding out and not POAS I keep reading about women who have had lots of cramping around 4-5 DPO and getting BFPs at 8-9 DPO. I know a few months ago there was a whole string of BFPs on The One thread at 8-9 DPO. Remaining calm here, truly. Just lots of obsessing Not very zen!
I just announced it to my husband! I tied a bow around the positive test and wrapped it up in a box, then told him that his late Christmas present was here. He opened it up, and stared at the test for a few seconds before looking at me and he just says "you're pregnant!??" and I cried haha and we hugged. He's very happy . He had trouble seeing the line at first though lol ..*men*, their eyes aren't attuned to staring at pregnancy tests like ours are! He totally sees it now though, and I even showed him the wondfos which have started getting pretty obvious (to me at least haha). I do wish I could have had a darker positive to show him, but there is no way I could have waited! Thank you all for your support and love over the past few weeks. I feel like I've known you all much longer than 2 weeks
MamaMash, after my husband opened the "gift", we were talking and I told him about you and how happy I am that we're due date buddies!! It'll be so nice to have someone on pretty much the same schedule!
I told my husband that he should be proud of his Michael Phelpsian swimmers hahaha...
Now to be nervous for my blood work tomorrow!
Feelin pretty crampy tonight. Hoping its implantation and not AF getting ready to come early. My LP is usually on the short side but not this short so hopeully its a good crampiness. Or maybe I usually have cramps at 6 DPO and I never notice! The wait continues. Fun times!
Crossing my finger and toes for you Katie and Becky and sparkle! It seems like BFP's are in the water this month!
- December TWW Thread
- › Possible move to Seattle... 4 minutes ago
- › May the road rise up to meet you, Dingoes everywhere! 6 minutes ago
- › Stripes? 7 minutes ago
- › May No Spend Challenge~~ May the SAVING flowers bloom for you!!! 7 minutes ago
- › Taking The Scenic Route to a BFP - Winter/Spring 2013 Edition 9 minutes ago
- › How did you pay for your homebirth? 10 minutes ago
- › All cotton diapers that last like Motherease..BabeeGreens? 12 minutes ago
- › First Foods Pics Thread 12 minutes ago
- › Does this sound like ligament pain? 14 minutes ago
- › weekly thread May 20-26 17 minutes ago
- › Quick Clean Breastpump and Accessory Wipes 24 Pack by nataliebassoon
- › Philips AVENT ISIS Manual Breast Pump, White by nataliebassoon
- › Lansinoh 20265 Disposable Nursing Pads, 60-pack by stormysky
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by casaDES
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by earobb
- › Medela Nightime Nursing Sleep Bra by earobb
- › Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra by earobb
- › NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads, 60 Pack by earobb
- › The First Years Breastflow BPA Free Bottle, 5 Ounce by KaliShanti
- › Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breastpump Bra, XS/S/M by KaliShanti
- › Pause for Presence: A Personal Reflection by Marcy Axness
- › Ina May Gaskin Reviews Groundbreaking Book,... by Melanie Mayo
- › Why We Homeschool by Melanie Mayo
- › A Mama's Peace by AmandaK
- › 7 Simple Recipes to Bless a New Mom by Melanie Mayo
- › Closing Up Shop: Life After Vasectomy by Melanie Mayo
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo