I guess the title says it all. I'm looking for a training pant for my middle son...he's 2.5 yrs old and 32ish lbs. If you have used Eco Posh do they run big or small? Do they dry quickly in the dryer like the pocket diapers I use for the baby or will they take forever to dry like a few AIO's I have? Or would you recommend another trainer altogether? I've looked at Blueberry and Mother-ease as well. TIA
Mothering Top Picks
Related Forum Threads
- All cotton diapers that last like Motherease..BabeeGreens? Last post on Today at 7:22 pm in Diapering
- Cloth diapering and traveling Last post on Yesterday at 6:52 pm in Diapering
- how we live off the grid.. appreciate any tips to make life easier. Last post on 5/18/13 at 8:30pm in Country Living/ Off the Grid
- Itchy rash in cloth diapers Last post on 5/17/13 at 9:28pm in Diapering
- Its me again...Are contours my answer? Who loves contours?with wool? Help.Tie on nappy?How to... Last post on 5/12/13 at 7:50pm in Diapering
Cloth Diaper Guide: Top 10 Picks from the Mothering Community
Edited on 4/9/13
- Dumping Disposable DiapersEdited on 4/10/13
- Crazy For Cloth: The Benefits Of Cloth DiapersEdited on 10/18/12
- WORLD RECORD UPDATE: Simultaneous cloth diaper change record broken...Edited on 11/2/12
- A bit of diaper wisdom from India that could help save the AmazonEdited on 11/3/12
What's your thoughts on Eco Posh Trainers?post #1 of 511/30/12 at 3:08pmThread Starterpost #2 of 512/2/12 at 1:53pmThread Starterpost #3 of 512/3/12 at 10:20am
Why not just switch to unders and avoid trainers all together? I'm training my 19 month old and we're just using unders. No trainers as it just confuses the issue. I discovered that with my now 3.5 yo (who has been diaper free since before he turned 3 - he's night trained as well). I'm hoping the 19 month old will be accident free in a few weeks...
I read Toilet training without tantrums and it's a quick read and really just is very matter of fact, which I like.
good luck!post #4 of 512/7/12 at 4:30pm
I used Bluberrys, but they, EcoPosh and Imse Vimse are all very similar.
They will stop a puddle, hold a small pee, but a large one will mean damp pants.
We were mostly naked for potty training, but like them for when we were first going out and want not to leave puddles in trader joes, stroller seats etc.
I also liked them for the end of the day when I just needed not to wipe up so much pee.
They dry pretty quickly.
I also liked having two pairs of waterproof trainers for when I needed no wet pants. We also used them at night and naps as pull ups. I like the Gro Via ones and the Flips are OK.post #5 of 512/8/12 at 7:36amThread Starter
So I bought a few Eco Posh trainers and I really like them so far. The only thing to watch out for is the sizing info...the Medium just barely fits my boy and he weighs 33 lbs and the tag says they are supposed to fit up to 45lbs
- What's your thoughts on Eco Posh Trainers?
- Dumping Disposable Diapers
- › May Chat Thread! 1 minute ago
- › weekly thread May 20-26 1 minute ago
- › IVF Graduates thread!! 5 minutes ago
- › I've been meaning to write & say thanks for 25 years 6 minutes ago
- › Heartbeat....? 7 minutes ago
- › Hi! 8 minutes ago
- › New to Mothering 9 minutes ago
- › What to do for 3.5 year year old that just lost mom & almost lost... 11 minutes ago
- › What are you craving? 11 minutes ago
- › TMI Nipple Question 13 minutes ago
- › My Brest Friend Travel Nursing Pillow by KaliShanti
- › Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow by KaliShanti
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by KaliShanti
- › Bebe Au Lait Cotton Nursing Cover - Poppy Hills by KaliShanti
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by KaliShanti
- › Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra by KaliShanti
- › Udder Covers for Nursing Mothers - CARSON by kelseywhitney
- › Trillium Organics OGmama Belly Butter by trilliumama
- › Gaiam Wrap Waist Yoga Pants by Melanie Mayo
- › Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by dayiscoming2006
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions - Sustainability Oak... by JenniO11