I guess the title says it all. I'm looking for a training pant for my middle son...he's 2.5 yrs old and 32ish lbs. If you have used Eco Posh do they run big or small? Do they dry quickly in the dryer like the pocket diapers I use for the baby or will they take forever to dry like a few AIO's I have? Or would you recommend another trainer altogether? I've looked at Blueberry and Mother-ease as well. TIA
Mothering Top Picks
- categoryDiaperingtagged by System, 11/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- Help me decide -- ME OS vs EconoME Last post on Yesterday at 12:08 pm in Diapering
- Wool covers, inserts and a two year old Last post on 3/10/14 at 6:12pm in Diapering
- Hard water Last post on 3/8/14 at 9:06pm in Diapering
- best way to strip diapers Last post on 3/7/14 at 2:42pm in Diapering
- Diapers still sudsy after rinsing Last post on 3/6/14 at 3:17pm in Diapering
The Real Scoop on 10 Natural Diaper Creams: Toxicity and Cloth...
Last edited: 10/6/13
- Cloth Diaper Guide: Top 10 Picks from the Mothering CommunityLast edited: 10/9/13
- Dumping Disposable DiapersLast edited: 4/10/13
- Crazy For Cloth: The Benefits Of Cloth DiapersLast edited: 10/18/12
- Grapefruit Seed Extract to Treat ThrushLast edited: 9/19/10
What's your thoughts on Eco Posh Trainers?post #1 of 511/30/12 at 3:08pmThread Starterpost #2 of 512/2/12 at 1:53pmThread Starterpost #3 of 512/3/12 at 10:20am
Why not just switch to unders and avoid trainers all together? I'm training my 19 month old and we're just using unders. No trainers as it just confuses the issue. I discovered that with my now 3.5 yo (who has been diaper free since before he turned 3 - he's night trained as well). I'm hoping the 19 month old will be accident free in a few weeks...
I read Toilet training without tantrums and it's a quick read and really just is very matter of fact, which I like.
good luck!post #4 of 512/7/12 at 4:30pm
I used Bluberrys, but they, EcoPosh and Imse Vimse are all very similar.
They will stop a puddle, hold a small pee, but a large one will mean damp pants.
We were mostly naked for potty training, but like them for when we were first going out and want not to leave puddles in trader joes, stroller seats etc.
I also liked them for the end of the day when I just needed not to wipe up so much pee.
They dry pretty quickly.
I also liked having two pairs of waterproof trainers for when I needed no wet pants. We also used them at night and naps as pull ups. I like the Gro Via ones and the Flips are OK.post #5 of 512/8/12 at 7:36amThread Starter
- Cloth Diaper Guide: Top 10 Picks from the Mothering Community
- › Weight gain Part II 49 seconds ago
- › Belly Pictures! 4 minutes ago
- › Northern NJ vs. NYC and vaccine exemption policies 5 minutes ago
- › K*itchen Designer Liverpool 5 minutes ago
- › March Chat/Vent 8 minutes ago
- › help..when partners disagree on vaxing 14 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 20 minutes ago
- › What are you knitting/crocheting? And share pics? 26 minutes ago
- › Complicit media - gatekeepers for the pro-vaccine establishment and... 28 minutes ago
- › Everyone's favorite - and etiquette question. 30 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Melanie Mayo