I guess the title says it all. I'm looking for a training pant for my middle son...he's 2.5 yrs old and 32ish lbs. If you have used Eco Posh do they run big or small? Do they dry quickly in the dryer like the pocket diapers I use for the baby or will they take forever to dry like a few AIO's I have? Or would you recommend another trainer altogether? I've looked at Blueberry and Mother-ease as well. TIA
Mothering Top Picks
- categoryDiaperingtagged by System, 11/30/12
Related Forum Threads
- making cloth baby wipes Last post on 12/5/13 at 9:38pm in Diapering
- Diaper rash advice needed... Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:51am in Diapering
- What to do with your no-longer-needed cloth diapers? Last post on 12/2/13 at 7:29pm in Diapering
- Rough/Scratchy Prefolds Last post on 11/20/13 at 8:47am in Diapering
- Alva 4.0 & Gdiaper hack Last post on 11/28/13 at 9:53am in Diapering
The Real Scoop on 10 Natural Diaper Creams: Toxicity and Cloth...
Last edited: 10/6/13
- Cloth Diaper Guide: Top 10 Picks from the Mothering CommunityLast edited: 10/9/13
- Dumping Disposable DiapersLast edited: 4/10/13
- Crazy For Cloth: The Benefits Of Cloth DiapersLast edited: 10/18/12
- Grapefruit Seed Extract to Treat ThrushLast edited: 9/19/10
What's your thoughts on Eco Posh Trainers?post #1 of 511/30/12 at 3:08pmThread Starterpost #2 of 512/2/12 at 1:53pmThread Starterpost #3 of 512/3/12 at 10:20am
Why not just switch to unders and avoid trainers all together? I'm training my 19 month old and we're just using unders. No trainers as it just confuses the issue. I discovered that with my now 3.5 yo (who has been diaper free since before he turned 3 - he's night trained as well). I'm hoping the 19 month old will be accident free in a few weeks...
I read Toilet training without tantrums and it's a quick read and really just is very matter of fact, which I like.
good luck!post #4 of 512/7/12 at 4:30pm
I used Bluberrys, but they, EcoPosh and Imse Vimse are all very similar.
They will stop a puddle, hold a small pee, but a large one will mean damp pants.
We were mostly naked for potty training, but like them for when we were first going out and want not to leave puddles in trader joes, stroller seats etc.
I also liked them for the end of the day when I just needed not to wipe up so much pee.
They dry pretty quickly.
I also liked having two pairs of waterproof trainers for when I needed no wet pants. We also used them at night and naps as pull ups. I like the Gro Via ones and the Flips are OK.post #5 of 512/8/12 at 7:36amThread Starter
- Cloth Diaper Guide: Top 10 Picks from the Mothering Community
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 56 seconds ago
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- The Beaver Moon 1 minute ago
- › Please explain to me why.. 6 minutes ago
- › I can only be ME... Allow me to introduce myself.. 12 minutes ago
- › Dingo Bells, Dingo Bells, Dingo all the Way!!!! 15 minutes ago
- › belly pics :) 27 minutes ago
- › Keeping baby #2 safe in a house with a curious toddler 29 minutes ago
- › advice please - dh strict & controlling attitude 30 minutes ago
- › December (already!) chat 30 minutes ago
- › MIL Cut Little Man's Hair! 31 minutes ago
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Polar Express by Alyssa Eisner
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Marcy Axness
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Melanie Mayo