I'm sorry to hear this, AngelKissed! Hugs!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 12/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Prenatals making me constipated? Last post on Yesterday at 10:24 pm in Trying To Conceive
- New here and TTC #1. AF is late and needing some advice and answers! Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:03pm in Trying To Conceive
- Trying to figure this charting thing out:) Last post on Today at 4:22 am in Trying To Conceive
- Am i pregnant ? Or is it something else ? Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:10am in Trying To Conceive
- Is this possibly a triphasic chart? Last post on 12/4/13 at 4:17pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
TTC while Nursing in DECEMBER - Page 5post #81 of 13312/21/12 at 6:12pmpost #82 of 13312/21/12 at 7:05pmpost #83 of 13312/21/12 at 8:08pmpost #84 of 13312/21/12 at 8:28pmpost #85 of 13312/21/12 at 8:36pmpost #86 of 13312/22/12 at 5:16ampost #87 of 13312/22/12 at 11:07ampost #88 of 13312/22/12 at 7:18pmWell, I'm somewhere between day 13 and 15, depending on if I ovulated when I originally thought I did or if it was a few days later. My LP is normally 14-15 days (and never starts this late in the day, though watch it happen this time now that I've said that!). I'm having some clear/white discharge, which seems a little unusual, but I couldn't say for sure that it doesn't usually happen before my period and I just don't pay attention.
Not testing until Christmas because I only have one test and don't want to waste it By Christmas I'll be officially late regardless of what day it was.post #89 of 13312/22/12 at 8:47pm
Looks like I actually ovulated a couple days after My false alarm, unfortunately I was sick a few days before so no BD for over a week. But it looks like my firtst PPAF will be arriving within a week. http://www.tcoyf.com/members/hmb123/pccharts/37.aspx you need to scrool all the way to the right, I could not figure out how to split the cycle so it is 20 months long lol.post #90 of 13312/23/12 at 10:56amThread Starter
Congrats happybunny!!! Sending lots of good vibes your way Serenyd and everyone else busy DTD :-) ocelotmom, I'm hoping you're our next BFP!!! Good luck! And yay for a 1st PPAF, stretch358. How amazing to see it coming since you chart.
AFM, I'm having such conflicting feelings about what my body is going through right now. I have no proof that I'm experiencing a chemical but it's definitely not a normal AF for me. Bleeding is still fairly heavy today when normally AF would be nearly finished. Without any proof, I feel a bit silly for grieving a loss. I'm trying not to dwell on it but it will be easier to move on when AF goes away! Thanks everyone for your kind words and virtual hugs.
Just a reminder that I won't be able to host next month's thread since I'll be back in school. Does anyone want to volunteer to start the new year?post #91 of 13312/23/12 at 7:48pmpost #92 of 13312/23/12 at 8:25pmpost #93 of 13312/23/12 at 9:38pm
Question for you who might know- DS is 14 months old and I still haven't had PPAF. I started keeping a loose eye on cm on December 6th. On the 14th it was EWCM, I believe. We did BD that day. On Friday I spotted a tiny bit. Saturday it was a little bit more (enough to need a panty liner but not more than 1). I thought for sure PPAF was coming. But last night and today there was nothing. WTH?? Do I count that as AF?post #94 of 13312/24/12 at 5:36amWell, I'm out. Darn long luteal phase. I know it's a good thing from a fertility standpoint, it makes for a long wait!
We won't be trying again for a few months since we already have three birthdays in September and October.
StephandOwen - could be implantation bleeding, or it could be hormonal if your cycle hasn't fully returned yet. I'd test! Good luck!post #95 of 13312/24/12 at 5:41am
Steph- In my personal experience, my first ppaf were always normal length, normal flow. But I really don't know if it varies woman to woman, it probably does. It also could be IB, which also varies from woman to woman. I never got any until this pregnancy, which was a pin-head size bright red dot on the tp. But while researching it, I read many accounts of women who wore a panty liner for a day or two. I got a bfp about 4 days later, super faint. And a little darker that night, next morning etc.
post #96 of 13312/24/12 at 12:44pmGood luck ladies, hopefully we have some Christmas BFPs!
While traveling I have skipped pumping. Even on weekends when I nurse and DS has no bottles, I usually pump first thing in the morning, 6-10 oz. I have skipped two days and have been pretty full all day. This wasn't planned but I'm hoping maybe it might jump start fertility. Fingers crossed.post #97 of 13312/24/12 at 8:09pm
Does anyone experience mood swings when ovulating? This morning I was balling to a song on the radio that I can normally sing to just fine, and now I feel so down, though it might have something to do with the giant to-do list to be done before tomorrow morning. AF started on the 13th, so I might be ovulating soon I think. I haven't been charting, I've always gotten pregnant before really figuring out how to do it properly. Is that a sign of ovulation or just stress?post #98 of 13312/25/12 at 4:48ampost #99 of 13312/25/12 at 8:39ampost #100 of 13312/25/12 at 6:25pmThanks for the thoughts! I took a test this morning- bfn. Dh and I dtd this morning and then I had the tiniest of spotting again but that's it since Saturdays tiny spotting. Who knows. No matter what, it appears my body is working up to something so that's good. I might take anther test in a few days just to see, but I expect it will be bfn.
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Getting ready for natural birth 1 minute ago
- › Moms of Many 3 minutes ago
- › When did morning sickness start? 3 minutes ago
- › Book ideas for the 13-year-old boy... 5 minutes ago
- › Not so good news- enlarged yolk sac 8 minutes ago
- › Names yet? 10 minutes ago
- › Requesting a tiny bit of support... or a smack on the head 10 minutes ago
- › Queer, Pregnant & Parenting October, November & December 2013! 11 minutes ago
- › Location of movement in breech birth vs. vertex 14 minutes ago
- › 24 week appt. 16 minutes ago
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling by Taqah
- › Bamboletta Doll by sleeping mama
- › Melissa & Doug Cutting Food Box by ahilal
- › Prince Lionheart Whirl Balance Scooter, Natural/Pink by Melanie Mayo
- › Elves and Angels Sylvie's Wood Kitchen by Melanie Mayo
- › Natural Earth Paints Face Paint by Melanie Mayo
- › Glob Greeting Card Collage Kit with Seedpaper by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Monica S
- › Top 20 Toy Picks for 2013 | Mothering Natural... by Melanie Mayo
- › 21 Toys Under $21 | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo
- › Toys to Splurge On | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo