Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- Has anyone resented being pregnant the entire time and still bonded post-birth? Or not? I... Last post on 8/1/13 at 6:11pm in I'm Pregnant
- In Labor or Warming Up for Labor Last post on 9/14/13 at 7:16am in August 2013 Due Date Club
- I'm Refusing All U/S.. Last post on 5/9/13 at 5:09am in I'm Pregnant
- 5+ years between pregnancies questions.... Last post on 4/28/13 at 11:18am in I'm Pregnant
- Question for moms of 3 or more Last post on 10/5/13 at 11:12am in I'm Pregnant
Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?
Last edited: 10/30/13
- Kids in the House: the New Video Resource for FamiliesLast edited: 9/26/13
- The Birth Center Study- Hope For Lowering the Cesarean RateLast edited: 2/1/13
- Riding the Roller Coaster of Pregnancy and Becoming a ParentLast edited: 3/14/13
- The Waiting GameLast edited: 4/7/13
Queer Conceptions: December 2012 - Page 15post #282 of 39612/23/12 at 7:00ampost #283 of 39612/23/12 at 9:12ampost #284 of 39612/23/12 at 9:40am
thanks everybody. it is still hella early so we're trying not to get too crazy, but i am feeling stoked on life today. i have a beta scheduled for dec 26, so i guess we'll know more then.
i had an idea that something was weird when i couldn't eat pizza last night. that has never happened to me in the history of the world. i mean, it's pizza.post #285 of 39612/23/12 at 10:18ampost #286 of 39612/23/12 at 3:31pmpost #287 of 39612/23/12 at 5:29pmpost #288 of 39612/23/12 at 5:52pmpost #289 of 39612/23/12 at 10:28pmpost #290 of 39612/24/12 at 4:52ampost #291 of 39612/24/12 at 5:16ampost #292 of 39612/24/12 at 6:40amThread Starterpost #293 of 39612/24/12 at 9:14ampost #294 of 39612/24/12 at 9:30am
mrsandmrs - so happy for you!!! congrats on your BFP! yea!! when do you get your beta test?
afm - we caved (more so me) and tested today...today is12dpo (technically about 11.5dpo) and BFN. Though, on our last cycle with the chemical pregnancy we got our faint BFP on 13dpo, so hoping to see something in the next few days. DW is feeling bummed, but I'm not giving up hope, it's early!post #295 of 39612/24/12 at 10:47am
Congrats MrsandMrs....so exciting!!!
Thanks ladies for all of the tips and suggestions for my upcoming clomid cycle! I am due to get AF very soon (I'm eating everything I see) lol....so I will be starting the clomid here soon.
I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday...can't wait to hear about all the bfp's soon!post #296 of 39612/24/12 at 5:18pmpost #297 of 39612/24/12 at 8:51pmpost #298 of 39612/25/12 at 2:51amscorpioma It's not over 'til it's over! Thinking of you these last few days and fingers crossed.
Who else is ready to test?
afm, trying to see both sides of our family for Christmas for the first (and probably last) time. Spent last night in NH, driving 6.5 hours to PA today, then 1.5 hours back home tonight. But it's worth it to get hugs from all the nieces and nephews. Fingers crossed that my body takes the hint!post #299 of 39612/25/12 at 5:42amI tested negative yesterday. Today I couldn't because we left in the middle of the night to accompany my grandmother to a 5am church service. Usually AF should have come by now, but nothing so far. I even don't feel the usual symptoms anymore, like I did 2 days ago. I blame the progesterone it's supposed to lengthen my LP after all and it succeeded nicely. Tomorrow I'll try another test.
Did you all have a nice Christmas so far?
We had a great meal with my siblings and everybodys family. I had a blast with my nieces and nephews. Santa aka my brother showed up, made the 2 year old cry a bit, but after she calmed down she exchanged her last pacifiers for the presents. The three and one year old were both extremely brave, went right up and hugged Santa and got very nice gifts. They even let me play with their new wooden train set *lol*
- Kids in the House: the New Video Resource for Families
- › Not Good Enough for MIL 8 minutes ago
- › June Baby Holiday Photo Thread! 17 minutes ago
- › Bottle Feeders; How Do You Deal With Guilt? 19 minutes ago
- › if your child got chickenpox intentionally, how did you explain &... 33 minutes ago
- › VBAC Mamas! Which is better - homebirth or hospital birth? 34 minutes ago
- › Bed times 52 minutes ago
- › Shameless Baby Pictures - For June DDC Babies!!! 1 hour, 6 minutes ago
- › What are you knitting/crocheting? And share pics? 1 hour, 21 minutes ago
- › Baby Photos! 1 hour, 28 minutes ago
- › ending friendships 1 hour, 49 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at Christmas by Monica S
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh