My sister is being induced Tuesday, the day after her due date. The doctor said she doesn't believe she's making any progress and is in a lot of pain because of how big her kiddo's shoulders are. She thinks a vaginal birth is highly unlikely, but is going to let them try with close monitoring. She wanted to wait until after Christmas to induce (10 days after her due date), but my sister REALLY wants him here before Christmas, so they're doing it the 18th instead, LOL. I really hope she's able to make this happen without a csec. =( The doctor even had a hard time seeing if she was dilated at all because her cervix was so high.
Oh no! :( If her body doesn't progress by then, I can only imagine that there will be a stress-induced section. I'll be thinking of her and baby.