or Connect
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › The "One" Thread for December 2-10
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The "One" Thread for December 2-10 - Page 2

post #21 of 61
Hi everyone just introducin myself.iv been crazy internet surfing because ive been off bc for 2 years and charting 3 months.im currently 18dpo with another bfn but my temps are still high i clearly ovulated and have had major symptoms sorry if tmi. Extreme fatigue and nausea i dont want to even think about food so much i lost 5 pounds in 2 weeka diahrrea acne horrible back ache and i cried at the end of watching Elf the movie with will ferrell i mean come on now! I did spot for a few days at 7 dpo and bled for one and it stopped but my temps stayed high those days were extremely high actually.it doesnt help that my hubby and everyone around me is saying im preggo :-(
post #22 of 61

So just wondering, but do any of y'all have any long term personal goals out side of getting pregnant?  Knittermama's  post got me thinking and I told Dh last week that I have a goal of completing the Honolulu Marathon in December 2014.  I am hoping I get pregnant fairly quickly and can start seriously increasing my mileage after the baby is born.  I am a beginner runner by far (2.6 miles being the longest I have run at once), but I plan to try and run my entire TTC/pregnancy journey and maybe increase my mileage some during it.

post #23 of 61

Hello Samy23! Glad to see you back in the game!

 

And Hiya Banana731

 

AAM...   This cycle is looking like another bust. So much for Clomid and Progesterone. I had a fever last night (8dpo) of over 101, and it appears to be from Bronchitis. Bronchitis is my arch enemy. The antibiotics I took for it during my first pregnancy is why I think I miscarried. So, now, I refuse to take antibiotics of any kind after or near ovulation.

post #24 of 61

Stevi- I hope you start feeling better soon!  I have a tendency to get bronchitis along with any other illness I get so I know the pain. :(
 

post #25 of 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by John16n33 View Post

So just wondering, but do any of y'all have any long term personal goals out side of getting pregnant?  Knittermama's  post got me thinking and I told Dh last week that I have a goal of completing the Honolulu Marathon in December 2014.  I am hoping I get pregnant fairly quickly and can start seriously increasing my mileage after the baby is born.  I am a beginner runner by far (2.6 miles being the longest I have run at once), but I plan to try and run my entire TTC/pregnancy journey and maybe increase my mileage some during it.
YEAH! You go with your bad self! There are a bunch of pregnancy runner blogs and such, but I haven't found too much for TTC. And AW! Honolulu! I'm jealous. I think that's a great goal. I deferred one of my marathon registrations this year, and I told SO if I miss it next year because I'm pregnant I'm naming that kid "Marathon". Bwahaha.
post #26 of 61

Honolulu is awesome but I miss having seasons lol.  I wouldn't sign up for that marathon if I didn't live here though, travel is way too expensive!
 

post #27 of 61
Lucky you, john16n33; I would LOVE to live somewhere warm and sunny year-round!!! I really hate the cold, and get majorly depressed every winter. Too bad Canada doesn't own any nice warm islands...cause I do love the free Medicare!!!

I was actually thinking about long-term goals lately too, as I'm starting to see my kids get older, I'm starting to feel the urge to "re-discover" myself. One of my goals is to run a 10k...I'm just a real newbie to running, but I love the high...currently, I'm working on building up my ability to breathe while running; at lunch I have a 3k route that I do 2min running, 1min walking. I've been with a co-worker once or twice, and that was so much fun...I wish I could run with someone each time...I hardly noticed the time pass. My other goals are to spend more time doing crafts (sewing, knitting, crochet, etc.), and become better and faster at them, and I'd also really like to become certified as a doula and possibly a childbirth instructor...all in good time, lol.
post #28 of 61

Lidamama- It's nice, but I admit I miss having seasons.  I actually like cold weather though.

post #29 of 61
Lidamama- I love crafting! I find it to be very fulfilling.

I'm having a bit of a hard time believing it, but I got a BFP tonight O.o

I was feeling a little off today, so I went out and got a test. My cycle was so off this month, I barely got any EWCM. I was really convinced that it wasn't in the cards for me and I was okay wih that. But now I have to readjust. It's a little harder than I thought.
post #30 of 61

Banana Congrats!! Maybe you're in a little shock about it? How exciting,I hope I'll be joining you in the next few days!

 

Other goals besides TTC? Financial ones mainly for me.

 

AFM 6DPO today and my temp went up .2 so that's a good sign hopefully. Pregnancy tests have still not arrived in the mail so I still can't test and it's driving me a bit crazy! But I don't want to go to the store and buy one when I've already paid enough for the ones in the mail...agh!

post #31 of 61

Congrats Bananajoy.gif

post #32 of 61

Congrats, Banana!  Such exciting news!

 

Hello to all the new/returning members!

 

AFM: I have been off juggling a family with the stomach flu and work the last couple of days, but I wanted to say thank you to everyone's feedback on Vitex.  I think my cramps/cycle is tolerable but I want to look into things to increase my fertility (if that's a problem.)  I tend to get ahead of myself, but I don't want to delay this process too much longer since this is cycle 4 and DS will be 3 in August.   Thanks JustJenny for being open to sharing.  

 

I am now on 11DPO.  If AF is coming she should be here between today and Friday. I had some cramping yesterday and a sore back, and thought for sure AF would show up in the middle of the night.  I have felt crampy every 2WW since we started TTC, so I am not sure what to believe anymore.  

 

Thanks John16 for asking about other goals...Its a nice distraction, but also reminds me that there are other activities/things to think about ( in a good way). I would love to strike a better balance between work and my family. I work full time, sometimes overtime, and my DH stays home with our toddler. I try to make my time with our son as valuable as I can, but I would like more hours with him each week. Other things... get back to knitting, reading (something other than work stuff or baby stuff), traveling, selling/buying a new home....I could probably go on and on. 

post #33 of 61

Other goals besides TTCing... Paying off our debt (Which will hopefully be possible with tax returns this year). If we can do that, we'll have EVERYTHING paid off minus our cars, house, and college, and will be saving around $800/month (Which is how much we pay for our mortgage). O_o Beyond that, I'm just ready to graduate and get my certification, so I can officially be Nicole, RVT.

 

I started my fertile phase yesterday... And made the mistake of telling DH... We had sex twice, LOL. I'm sore now! I think he's determined, because he knows I'm going back on BC next month until MAY because I refuse to have another holiday baby. So I think he's REALLY determined to make it happen this month. I also caught him Googling "How to naturally conceive twins" last night. Yeah, right DUDE. Not happening. LOL

post #34 of 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by CDsMom1031 View Post

I also caught him Googling "How to naturally conceive twins" last night. Yeah, right DUDE. Not happening. LOL

XD
post #35 of 61

Hi everyone! I've been absent the last few weeks due to the holiday & general busy-ness, but I haven't minded because it's kept my mind off TTC (not enough to NOT try, of course!).

 

Last month really messed with my head, I was 3 days late and toward the end I was really starting to think I could be pregnant. Of course, I wasn't. So we are onto month 3 of trying after a loss in Aug. Feeling good about where I am now, trying to pay attention to my body's signals but not over thinking it or anything. It sure would be nice to get that BFP for Christmas, though! If not, the holidays are a great distraction.

 

I have no idea when I O'ed and my cycles are varying 27-32 days so ... If I had to guess I'd say  I am a week and a half away from AF. 

 

Congrats to Banana - happy & healthy 9 months to you! 

 

And CDsMom - RVT as in Registered Vet Tech? If so, woo hoo for another animal lover! I have been in an RVT program for the last year but am out of school this semester because of scheduling conflicts. Lately I've been thinking that the salary isn't worth the time spent, and I'm considering human nursing instead. Still tossing around ideas.. :) 

post #36 of 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahl918 View Post

Hi everyone! I've been absent the last few weeks due to the holiday & general busy-ness, but I haven't minded because it's kept my mind off TTC (not enough to NOT try, of course!).

Last month really messed with my head, I was 3 days late and toward the end I was really starting to think I could be pregnant. Of course, I wasn't. So we are onto month 3 of trying after a loss in Aug. Feeling good about where I am now, trying to pay attention to my body's signals but not over thinking it or anything. It sure would be nice to get that BFP for Christmas, though! If not, the holidays are a great distraction.

I have no idea when I O'ed and my cycles are varying 27-32 days so ... If I had to guess I'd say  I am a week and a half away from AF. 

Congrats to Banana - happy & healthy 9 months to you! 

And CDsMom - RVT as in Registered Vet Tech? If so, woo hoo for another animal lover! I have been in an RVT program for the last year but am out of school this semester because of scheduling conflicts. Lately I've been thinking that the salary isn't worth the time spent, and I'm considering human nursing instead. Still tossing around ideas.. smile.gif 

You're correct. smile.gif I currently work at the emergency vet and I love it!!! I'm almost done with school... And the way I condone the salary is that it's still way more than I've ever made, so I know no different, LOL.

In TTC news, TMI, but last time I was pregnant, from the moment of conception I'd eat then almost immediately get nauseous and have diarrhea... It took a week of this before I finally broke down and tested... Well, that just happened to me again. I how I'm just freaking myself out, haha.
post #37 of 61

Banana can I ask how many DPO when you got your BFP?

 

Good luck to everyone trying this cycle, what an amazing gift a BFP would be for Christmas!

 

AFM 7 DPO today and my temp went up again by .2 which is the highest temp this cycle so far, hopefully that's a good sign. I can't believe I'm still not testing, but they have not arrived in the mail and I don't want to waste money on buying something twice so im trying hard not to get one from the store! Surely they will arrive today and I can test tonight and tomorrow with FMU. Had some pre-AF type cramps a bit last night again and generally starting to feel a bit pre-AF-ish but trying not to be disappointed too soon...

post #38 of 61
Sammy, I was either 14 DPO or 11DPO, depending on my O date (which was unclear this cycle). It's great tht your temps are staying up. I hope those test get there soon!

Thanks for the congrats everyone smile.gif
post #39 of 61
I got my first very faint BFP at just 8DPO last time! I how you get your tests soon. smile.gif
post #40 of 61

Pretty confident I O'd Wednesday, please move me to Waiting to Know. Good luck to everyone else in the TWW! goodvibes.gif

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Trying To Conceive
Mothering › Mothering Forums › Pregnancy and Birth › Fertility › Trying To Conceive › The "One" Thread for December 2-10