- 1,528 Posts. Joined 11/2010
- Location: Greater Boston, MA
- Select All Posts By This User
Mothering Top Picks
Related Forum Threads
- Stressed about my new FET protocol and can use a little support and information Last post on Today at 1:37 pm in Infertility
- Back to square 1 Last post on Today at 12:18 pm in Infertility
- Reproductive immunology, anyone? Last post on 5/18/13 at 12:22pm in Infertility
- Male factor ?s Last post on 5/18/13 at 8:15pm in Infertility
- pregnant over 40 Last post on 5/12/13 at 4:14pm in Infertility
Guest Blogger Brenda Strong (Mary Alice Young on Desperate...
Edited on 3/15/13
- Six-Word StoriesEdited on 3/6/13
- Living in Uncertainty
December Infertility "ONE" Thread - Let's get some BFPs for the Holidays! - Page 6post #101 of 21112/21/12 at 9:25amHopefully your beta will tell otherwise deborah! Sorry about the spotting.post #102 of 21112/21/12 at 10:03am
Deborah-Hoping Beta will say otherwise as well. I spotted with our DD.
We are on day 4 of Clomid, one more day to go then taking estrace twice a day :)
Hopefully everyone will be having a baby in the new year ;)post #103 of 21112/21/12 at 10:13am
I'm trying not to and I now it could be a late implantation bleed. The cramping seems to have been from constipation. That was taken care of and i feel a lot better physically. Still pretty down emotionally even though I wish I could stay positive.I'll hopefully get the results of this morning's in a couple hours.post #104 of 21112/21/12 at 10:14ampost #105 of 21112/21/12 at 10:35ampost #106 of 21112/21/12 at 12:10pm
So, here's the scoop. My first test definitely came back positive, but my progesterone and estrogen levels dropped so I'm concerned about viability. Hoping that increased doses will help. I'm now on 2 patches of vivelle-dot every other day and a cc and a half or PIO in the mornings.post #107 of 21112/21/12 at 5:01pm
Happy update: I am happy to report that my spotting has stopped and my vomiting is back :-). I threw up everything I've eaten today. I'm thinking maybe this morning was a fluke and I was worried over nothing. Hoping I'm right.post #108 of 21112/21/12 at 6:40pmpost #109 of 21112/22/12 at 2:31ampost #110 of 21112/22/12 at 10:05amWell ladies, I got it. After3 1/2 years and one miscarriage, I got a BFP this morning! I can't believe it. I stared at it for a long time, then starting shaking, then sweating, then crying. I pray to God this time works. Come on baby, stick, I love you already!post #111 of 21112/22/12 at 10:06ampost #112 of 21112/22/12 at 11:28ampost #113 of 21112/22/12 at 11:54ampost #114 of 21112/22/12 at 1:17pmpost #115 of 21112/22/12 at 2:30pmpost #116 of 21112/22/12 at 2:49pm
Planegreen - And here you were thinking you were getting AF for your birthday! I hope this turns out to be the best Birthday/Christmas present ever!
Deborah - Sounds promising! Hang in there! I have heard many many people have implantation spotting with IVF. I hope the progesterone and estrogen help (sounds like it if you feel sick again!) and that your next beta is fabulous!post #117 of 21112/22/12 at 7:27pmpost #118 of 21112/23/12 at 8:57am
Happy sunday morning ladies.
I will introduce myself yet feeling a bit shy. seems everyone knows each other already. My husband and I had been trying to conceive for 5 years and finally had our beautiful boy on March 2011 through a fresh cycle IVF. Now we are looking to have one more because it is so lovely and we want a sibling for our son. We will be doing a FET the end of March. I am on BC pill snow and in 3 days start the Lupron etc. Anyway, I just want to find women who may be going through this at the same time or not for encouragement and also like to encourage others!!!!!!!!!
tracyamber is my name. We are in Oregon........
Congrats planegreen on you bfp
deborahbgkellypost #119 of 21112/23/12 at 10:30am
Thanks Tracy. My BFP is unofficial until tomorrow, but my body says it's official. Welcome to the thread. The ladies here are wonderful and I'm sure you will find the support you need.post #120 of 21112/23/12 at 11:10amThis morning I have very light spotting, like just barely pink when I wipe. I go in tmrw morning for bloodwork. I'm trying to stay positive. We will see what the numbers say.
Stevi, no, actually this was our second month off because of bad timing in life. This was a complete surprise to get a + test. I only took a test because I swear that's what makes AF come!
- December Infertility "ONE" Thread - Let's get some BFPs for the Holidays!
- Six-Word Stories
- › The Saner TTC-Flower Moon 4 minutes ago
- › Fundus measurements 6 minutes ago
- › When can you offer a child you hardly know a ride home? 9 minutes ago
- › My screaming child, and a helpless papa... 9 minutes ago
- › Signs of Impending Labor - chat thread 12 minutes ago
- › The loss of affection 13 minutes ago
- › Car seats, travel systems, baby carriers... Oh my! 14 minutes ago
- › Stressed about my new FET protocol and can use a little support and... 17 minutes ago
- › May Chat Thread! 18 minutes ago
- › May TWW Thread 19 minutes ago
- › Medela Pump in Style Advanced Breast Pump with Shoulder Bag by matope
- › Philips AVENT ISIS Manual Breast Pump, White by matope
- › Bebe Au Lait Nursing Cover by matope
- › Lansinoh Lanolin for Breastfeeding Mothers 2 oz (56 g) by matope
- › Philips AVENT Washable Nursing Pads, 6 Count by matope
- › NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads, 60 Pack by matope
- › TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS TEAS Mother's Milk Tea 16 bags by matope
- › Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow by matope
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by matope
- › Glamourmom Nursing Bra Tank by matope
- › Pause for Presence: A Personal Reflection by Marcy Axness
- › Ina May Gaskin Reviews Groundbreaking Book,... by Melanie Mayo
- › Why We Homeschool by Melanie Mayo
- › A Mama's Peace by AmandaK
- › 7 Simple Recipes to Bless a New Mom by Melanie Mayo
- › Closing Up Shop: Life After Vasectomy by Melanie Mayo
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo