MonkeyScience... I'm still around, though I think I started before you?
- topicInfertilitytagged by System, 12/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Thyroid function and infertility Last post on 4/21/14 at 4:48pm in Infertility
- Do we Ever Get Over Wanting a baby? Last post on 4/17/14 at 10:30am in Infertility
- Random questions pcos cm ect Last post on 4/9/14 at 8:30pm in Infertility
- Anyone used DHEA (Dehydroepiandrosterone) for elevated FSH? Last post on 4/4/14 at 9:03am in Infertility
- Health of kids conceived via IVF Last post on 4/4/14 at 11:55am in Infertility
Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations and Toys - Why Natural...
Last edited: 12/21/13
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...Last edited: 2/7/14
- The Scars Mommy HidesLast edited: 11/18/13
- One Mom's Perspective on Why the New Health Care Reform is VitalLast edited: 12/6/13
- The Things You Should Never, EVER Say to Someone Experiencing...Last edited: 9/6/13
December Infertility "ONE" Thread - Let's get some BFPs for the Holidays! - Page 10post #181 of 2111/10/13 at 1:31pmpost #182 of 2111/10/13 at 3:35pm
Stevi - Yes, I think you did start before me, but I think you were on hiatus from this thread most of the time I was here.
All - I hope I didn't offend anyone with my statement - I know there are definitely many of you still dealing with IF out there, even if the thread is quiet! I'm just happy to see that most of the people whose journeys I've been following for awhile are pregnant, some of whom have been TTC for a very long time. I have nothing but the best wishes for all of you!post #183 of 2111/10/13 at 4:13pmpost #184 of 2111/10/13 at 6:04pmpost #185 of 2111/10/13 at 9:50pmpost #186 of 2111/11/13 at 8:51am
I'm still here sporadically as well. I just don't need the same level of support I needed a few years ago. I've grown calloused by the pain I guess. I'm fighting a killer cold right now and about to ovulate so that has made sex rather interesting as I try not to cough in his face haha. We did Clomid cd2-8 this cycle because that is what I was on when I got pregnant in November. I meant to buy some more opks at the store but just haven't yet. I know I ovulate every month so I might just keep covering our bases.I had an abdominal massage yesterday from a local midwife/herbalist and I absolutely loved it. She does a lot of energy work and at one point, she had a hand under me in the small of my back and another on my lower abdomen. It got sooooo hot in between her hands and was kind of intense. She said she felt that my uterus was really guarded, protected, and not as open as the rest of my body. My husband thinks it all sound hokey but I loved every bit of it. I'm also going to get some accupuncture done next week. I just have a good feeling about this year. And my doula business is booming which has been extra awesome. My last birth was with folks who had struggled with infertility and it made it that much more special for all of us to know we held this common bond.
I'll try to be around more.post #187 of 2111/11/13 at 1:55pm
I'm here...haven't posted much in the past year or so. I can't tell if posting raises or lowers my stress/anxiety leverl in relation to IF.
On 3rd cycle of Clomid, 3dpo...not sure what our next step is. 2nd round of Clomid was a complete waste, as I got an ear infection and took antibiotics which lead to a painful yeast infection. I'm guessing next is probably HSG and SA and maybe move along to IUI? I've just come to terms with the fact that my insurance covers nothing but that it's worth it to me to dip into savings, so I haven't yet looked too far into what the next step is.
Leaving work in a bit to go over to a friend's with 1-year old twin girls. She struggled with IF, too (at one point they told her she had no ovaries?????) and it's nice to see a success story in person.
Lilag - I usually ovulate a little late on Clomid, day 16-17 or so.post #188 of 2111/12/13 at 3:18pm
AAM... Well, it's feast or famine as usual. Today was feast day. I had three donors suddenly become available. I actually went ahead with two of them, and put the third one off. I hope it actually stays this easy for the next couple of days! Ovulation is likely to happen on Monday.post #189 of 2111/15/13 at 10:44am
I'm not sure if you will want to hear this or not but you did support me for many months there when I wanted someone to talk to. I had a BFP in December and things had been going great. I had an early u/s last Friday and while baby development looked good, the heartrate was low - 97bmp at 7w0d. I had another u/s today at 7w5d and although baby development showed 7w4d, there was no heartbeat. So... miscarriage #2 has happened for me. I'll have a D&C done on Thursday. They are sending the tissue in for testing so maybe I will find some answers but who knows. I'm heartbroken all over again. At least this time, we haven't told too many people so we won't also have to announce that we miscarried. Blah.
Hugs to you all, I wish you not only BFPs but successful pregnancies to follow. Best of luck to you all!post #190 of 2111/15/13 at 11:20ampost #191 of 2111/15/13 at 11:50ampost #192 of 2111/16/13 at 6:59ampost #193 of 2111/16/13 at 9:22ampost #194 of 2111/18/13 at 7:27ampost #195 of 2111/18/13 at 10:12ampost #196 of 2111/24/13 at 7:05am
Hey all, I'm stll here too - sporadically.
Rochelle: I'm calloused too, sweetie. Ugh. I am so amazed at the wonderful doula work you are doing - love that it is something you have pursued with your whole heart. Your fb posts always make me smile.
to all of you. Seems like 2012 was an especially difficult year for everyone.
AFM: Finally af came to visit - first time since September. Got back in to see my old Endo since the new one wasn't cutting it. I loved her to death, but her office staff was incompetant and turns out they lied to me about something she had said. So last week, I got a mini-lecture from my Endo to talk to her about these things in the future instead of just disappearing for 3 years. *ahem* She put me on a better dose of thyroid meds and already it is makig a difference. I also got a talking to about weight - since I've gained 40lbs since May, I can totally see her point. Not that gaining that much weight is a laugh-riot from my end of things. And she still wants to pursue the whole growth hormone deficiency thing. So as dh and I look to embark on our 12th year of marriage in less than 2 weeks which is also our ttc anniversary, I don't even know how to feel about it. At this point in my life, everyone I know is done having kids. There isn't a single person my age, who is still pursuing it. I kind of like being a sahw and sleeping in and going to lunch with my friends and going to my ladies' bible study and cuddling with our pups while watching Castle re-runs and couponing. But the truth is that I would trade anything in my comfy life now to have even one of our babies with us, so I guess that's my answer. Idk what to look forward to in the future, but I feel like I have maybe one big dramatic push left in me. Maybe I need to start doing my fertility affirmations again to open my uterus - because it's probably under armed guard at this point.
Oh if no one else wants to, I can do a new thread - we'll call it the early February thread. Let me know.post #197 of 2111/26/13 at 12:02pmpost #198 of 2111/27/13 at 11:42am
fierrbug- that would be nice if you would start a new thread. I am ready to be moved to graduates too, whenever you get the thread up. I can totally see your perspective on life as is or pursuing further treatment. It does sound like you are on a better track now back with your old Endo. Good luck with regulating your thyroid!
stevi- Did you notice any changes taking the clomid? Sucks that it didn't work especially with the added progesterone.
darla- sorry to hear the IUI wasn't successful. I hope you enjoy your daughter and we are here to support you again should you decide to try anything in the future, or if you just need someone to chat with.post #199 of 2111/27/13 at 1:13pm
ToothFairy2Be... The only difference that I would attribute to the Clomid was the weird, late ovulation. I'm considering trying a trigger shot, but I do not have time to order it for use with my next cycle. So, I might add Soy into the mix, and see what happens. (I saw a protocal of Clomid and Soy on another site.)post #200 of 2111/28/13 at 10:32am
I'm on cd 2 today and it's pretty damn painful, maybe the worst since surgery. It was the last time we're doing anything actively ttc for quite some time. We've got big changes coming in the next few months. We're downsizing from a 3bd house to an RV to save money and pay off debts. I've been offered an apprenticeship with a homebirth midwife in the area (and then another one seems interested too now). I'm a full time student this semester and I'll try to get into a master's program this fall. We may try some IUIs in the fall but until then, I'm going to have sex with my husband when I want to. I'm not going to be crazy with hormones. It's going to be pretty great.
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...
- › Any morning sickness-ers left? 1 minute ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 4 minutes ago
- › HELP needed with teaching baby to nap in crib 6 minutes ago
- › Formula feeding 7 minutes ago
- › Shoe Assistance for 2.5 yo in Montessori Preschool? 8 minutes ago
- › Weekly Chat April 23-30 14 minutes ago
- › Pregnancy To Do Lists! 21 minutes ago
- › Maybe got bad news; trying not to obsess 24 minutes ago
- › Belly Pictures! 25 minutes ago
- › HOLY SH#$%¥*T! We are due next month - April Chat Thread : ) 26 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › 3 Simple Ways to Nurture Yourself by Marcy Axness
- › The Birth of River by Kristen Tea
- › The Never Agains by BrainChild
- › Day in the Life: A Graphical Representation by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Operation Meditation by Brian Leaf
- › Turning Five by Sheryl Paul
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Melanie Mayo
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness