Thanks everyone! I'm feeling pretty crappy right now and have to get a little more cleanup done in the next 45 minutes. Thank goodness it isn't much. I really just have to take garbage and recycling out.
Mothering Top Picks
Related Forum Threads
- Back to square 1 Last post on 5/20/13 at 9:01pm in Infertility
- Reproductive immunology, anyone? Last post on 5/18/13 at 12:22pm in Infertility
- Male factor ?s Last post on 5/18/13 at 8:15pm in Infertility
- pregnant over 40 Last post on 5/12/13 at 4:14pm in Infertility
- How did YOU choose your Reproductive Endocrinologist? Last post on 4/23/13 at 6:14pm in Infertility
Guest Blogger Brenda Strong (Mary Alice Young on Desperate...
Edited on 3/15/13
- Six-Word StoriesEdited on 3/6/13
- Living in Uncertainty
December Infertility "ONE" Thread - Let's get some BFPs for the Holidays! - Page 3post #41 of 21112/7/12 at 7:13pmpost #42 of 21112/8/12 at 8:08am
SheSaidBoom... I can't get betas done, my medical won't cover that unless I am already pregnant, and a doctor feels that they are necessary. And, I'm not going to a fertility clinic, I can't afford it. I did end up continuing the progesterone at least through today, as yesterdays BFN had some sort of evap line. Today's was stark white. But I figure I might as well give it another day or so. It does mean not taking the antibiotics for my Bronchitis, but I think I can push through a little longer.post #43 of 21112/8/12 at 11:34am
Stevi- Sorry you are having such a rough time. AFM- Hi everyone- All went beautifully for my egg retrieval. I had no complications and lots of mature follicles! They took 15 follicles from me and the embryologist said 13 looked mature. We will get a fertilization report sometime tomorrow morning. So excited and happy!post #44 of 21112/8/12 at 1:18pmpost #45 of 21112/8/12 at 1:35pm
Deborah: Yay! I am so happy that you did so well with your retrieval today!!! :) I hope you get as many of those 13 mature follicles fertilized as possible!!! :)
waiting sucks!!! I have 2 FRERs at the house waiting on me to pee on lol....and i'm doing all i can to stop myself from using them!!!
Just a couple more days....i just have to remind myself of this!!!post #46 of 21112/8/12 at 4:09pmpost #47 of 21112/8/12 at 4:30pmpost #48 of 21112/9/12 at 11:07ampost #49 of 21112/9/12 at 4:53pmpost #50 of 21112/9/12 at 7:14pmpost #51 of 21112/10/12 at 7:41ampost #52 of 21112/10/12 at 9:34am
Hi all! I've been reading along but I'm not feeling very positive nor do I have any news to report. I'm beginning to think it's just not in our cards to have a third. Yet I'm not completely over it because just typing this makes me teary-eyed. Ugh...
Hugs to you all.post #53 of 21112/10/12 at 12:09pm
Ladies, please remind me that it's still really early and that I could still get a "PREGNANT" on a digital test by the end of the week. By now I had a positive on a digi with Emma and so I took one today and it was a big fat "NOT PREGNANT". I know that it can still happen and so much could happen in 5 days but still......i'm so depressed....please give me something that will make me feel better about this!post #54 of 21112/10/12 at 2:18pm
Deborah - 8! Awesome! Are you going to freeze some if they all make it?
Brichole - How many dpo are you? Do you have a beta scheduled? If you tested early it could definitely still happen. Hang in there. 12dpo is the magic day to me. If it nothing has implanted by then I know things are pretty much over either way. (This is why if you are interested)
AFM - Day 22. Still. No. Ovulation.post #55 of 21112/10/12 at 5:13pm
Sila: I know exactly how you feel. I ovulated on CD 25 on this cycle. And when you're having trouble conceiving, nothing is more infuriating then having to wait longer between cycles.post #56 of 21112/10/12 at 8:22pmThread Starter
Stevi - I'm sorry you're having such a rough time.
deborah - I'm so glad your retrieval went well!
milk - thank you!
monkey - thanks!
planegreen - I'm so sorry. I do hope things work out for you, but I know how hopeless it can feel. Big hugs to you.
brichole - it is still early! When is your beta?
sila - are you doing cycle monitoring or monitoring on your own? Hurry up O!
AFM - had my first beta this morning and my numbers were 684. I go back on Wednesday to see how things are going. I'm very excited, but nervous. I do not want to miscarry again.post #57 of 21112/10/12 at 8:28pm
devilish - seriously in the 25 months we've been trying i've ovulated less than half that. On a brighter note my DS was conceived with a CD25 O!
Shesaidboom - Awesome better! How many days past transfer are you again? Nope, no monitoring/meds until Feb is the plan. I've started temping/charting again in the meantime.post #58 of 21112/10/12 at 9:04pmThread Starterpost #59 of 21112/11/12 at 2:23pm
No beta set up at this point. They just asked that i call them when/if we get a positive or if af shows up. I'm waiting until Friday to test again because that puts me 16dp first 1/2 of the trigger and like 12 or 13 days post 2nd half of trigger....so friday should be a sure bet that whatever the test says is true.post #60 of 21112/11/12 at 2:28pmSSB - Hooray! That's an awesome beta! So, so happy for you.
brichole - I hope that test turns into a BFP by Friday. Come on baby!
sila - Ugh. That is so f-ing frustrating! I'm so sorry.
Planegreen - Man, that sucks so bad. I'm so sorry things are so hard right now. I totally can relate.
AFM - I got a +HPT about a week and a half ago. The first beta at 13 dpo was 36. It went to 68 at 15dpo and 138 at 17dpo. I had it done again yesterday (20 dpo) and it only went to 228. so, it's looking like I'm having another loss. Will be my third this year. I'm seeing a recurrent loss specialist on Friday.
- December Infertility "ONE" Thread - Let's get some BFPs for the Holidays!
- Six-Word Stories
- › genetic testing 2 minutes ago
- › Stressed about my new FET protocol and can use a little support and... 3 minutes ago
- › Doula- do or don't? 4 minutes ago
- › Leave Your Kids at the Park? 7 minutes ago
- › So depressed, hormonal, emotional 8 minutes ago
- › Flying with a 1 year old 8 minutes ago
- › May 2013 Chat Thread 10 minutes ago
- › THEA (Durham, NC area) 12 minutes ago
- › 6 year old is impossible to wake up in the morning 14 minutes ago
- › Trying for a boy...? 15 minutes ago
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by Cathlin
- › The First Years Breastflow BPA Free Bottle, 5 Ounce by KaliShanti
- › Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breastpump Bra, XS/S/M by KaliShanti
- › Seal N Go Breast Milk Freezer Disposable Liners - 25 / Pack by KaliShanti
- › Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags by KaliShanti
- › Lansinoh 20435 Breastmilk Storage Bags, 25-Count Boxes (Pack of 3) by KaliShanti
- › Medela Pump and Save Storage Bags- 20-count by KaliShanti
- › Philips AVENT ISIS Manual Breast Pump, White by KaliShanti
- › Ameda Purely Yours Ultra Breast Pump by KaliShanti
- › Philips AVENT BPA Free Natural Polypropylene Bottles by KaliShanti
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo