Thanks everyone! I'm feeling pretty crappy right now and have to get a little more cleanup done in the next 45 minutes. Thank goodness it isn't much. I really just have to take garbage and recycling out.
- topicInfertilitytagged by System, 12/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Should I cancel this IVF cycle? Last post on Yesterday at 12:31 pm in Infertility
- HSG Postponed. Fourth Cycle of Attempted Scheduling. Seeking Opinions on Dr's Choices Last post on Today at 8:00 am in Infertility
- Should I cancel this IVF cycle? Last post on 3/7/14 at 6:27am in Infertility
- Gestational Surrogacy Last post on 3/8/14 at 12:13pm in Infertility
- Progesterone levels in pregnancy Last post on 3/3/14 at 8:30am in Infertility
Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations and Toys - Why Natural...
Last edited: 12/21/13
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...Last edited: 2/7/14
- The Scars Mommy HidesLast edited: 11/18/13
- One Mom's Perspective on Why the New Health Care Reform is VitalLast edited: 12/6/13
- The Things You Should Never, EVER Say to Someone Experiencing...Last edited: 9/6/13
December Infertility "ONE" Thread - Let's get some BFPs for the Holidays! - Page 3post #41 of 21112/7/12 at 7:13pmpost #42 of 21112/8/12 at 8:08am
SheSaidBoom... I can't get betas done, my medical won't cover that unless I am already pregnant, and a doctor feels that they are necessary. And, I'm not going to a fertility clinic, I can't afford it. I did end up continuing the progesterone at least through today, as yesterdays BFN had some sort of evap line. Today's was stark white. But I figure I might as well give it another day or so. It does mean not taking the antibiotics for my Bronchitis, but I think I can push through a little longer.post #43 of 21112/8/12 at 11:34am
Stevi- Sorry you are having such a rough time. AFM- Hi everyone- All went beautifully for my egg retrieval. I had no complications and lots of mature follicles! They took 15 follicles from me and the embryologist said 13 looked mature. We will get a fertilization report sometime tomorrow morning. So excited and happy!post #44 of 21112/8/12 at 1:18pmpost #45 of 21112/8/12 at 1:35pm
Deborah: Yay! I am so happy that you did so well with your retrieval today!!! :) I hope you get as many of those 13 mature follicles fertilized as possible!!! :)
waiting sucks!!! I have 2 FRERs at the house waiting on me to pee on lol....and i'm doing all i can to stop myself from using them!!!
Just a couple more days....i just have to remind myself of this!!!post #46 of 21112/8/12 at 4:09pmpost #47 of 21112/8/12 at 4:30pmpost #48 of 21112/9/12 at 11:07ampost #49 of 21112/9/12 at 4:53pmpost #50 of 21112/9/12 at 7:14pmpost #51 of 21112/10/12 at 7:41ampost #52 of 21112/10/12 at 9:34ampost #53 of 21112/10/12 at 12:09pm
Ladies, please remind me that it's still really early and that I could still get a "PREGNANT" on a digital test by the end of the week. By now I had a positive on a digi with Emma and so I took one today and it was a big fat "NOT PREGNANT". I know that it can still happen and so much could happen in 5 days but still......i'm so depressed....please give me something that will make me feel better about this!post #54 of 21112/10/12 at 2:18pm
Deborah - 8! Awesome! Are you going to freeze some if they all make it?
Brichole - How many dpo are you? Do you have a beta scheduled? If you tested early it could definitely still happen. Hang in there. 12dpo is the magic day to me. If it nothing has implanted by then I know things are pretty much over either way. (This is why if you are interested)
AFM - Day 22. Still. No. Ovulation.post #55 of 21112/10/12 at 5:13pmpost #56 of 21112/10/12 at 8:22pmThread Starter
Stevi - I'm sorry you're having such a rough time.
deborah - I'm so glad your retrieval went well!
milk - thank you!
monkey - thanks!
planegreen - I'm so sorry. I do hope things work out for you, but I know how hopeless it can feel. Big hugs to you.
brichole - it is still early! When is your beta?
sila - are you doing cycle monitoring or monitoring on your own? Hurry up O!
AFM - had my first beta this morning and my numbers were 684. I go back on Wednesday to see how things are going. I'm very excited, but nervous. I do not want to miscarry again.post #57 of 21112/10/12 at 8:28pm
devilish - seriously in the 25 months we've been trying i've ovulated less than half that. On a brighter note my DS was conceived with a CD25 O!
Shesaidboom - Awesome better! How many days past transfer are you again? Nope, no monitoring/meds until Feb is the plan. I've started temping/charting again in the meantime.post #58 of 21112/10/12 at 9:04pmThread Starterpost #59 of 21112/11/12 at 2:23pm
No beta set up at this point. They just asked that i call them when/if we get a positive or if af shows up. I'm waiting until Friday to test again because that puts me 16dp first 1/2 of the trigger and like 12 or 13 days post 2nd half of trigger....so friday should be a sure bet that whatever the test says is true.post #60 of 21112/11/12 at 2:28pmSSB - Hooray! That's an awesome beta! So, so happy for you.
brichole - I hope that test turns into a BFP by Friday. Come on baby!
sila - Ugh. That is so f-ing frustrating! I'm so sorry.
Planegreen - Man, that sucks so bad. I'm so sorry things are so hard right now. I totally can relate.
AFM - I got a +HPT about a week and a half ago. The first beta at 13 dpo was 36. It went to 68 at 15dpo and 138 at 17dpo. I had it done again yesterday (20 dpo) and it only went to 228. so, it's looking like I'm having another loss. Will be my third this year. I'm seeing a recurrent loss specialist on Friday.
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...
- › Single Mamas By Choice 20 seconds ago
- › Measles outbreak on cruise ship 1 minute ago
- › Morning Sickness Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Grad Club: Where the group discussion continues after the ONE thread! 5 minutes ago
- › Birth Bead Swap - Sign Up Here! 5 minutes ago
- › HSG Postponed. Fourth Cycle of Attempted Scheduling. Seeking... 5 minutes ago
- › Nausea 6 minutes ago
- › 100 day project 9 minutes ago
- › March 2014 *already*! What did you accomplish today? 10 minutes ago
- › Anyone else's milk dried up? 12 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea