Sila- Yes, we will freeze whatever makes it that far. We are only transferring one.
Mothering Top Picks
Related Forum Threads
- Reproductive immunology, anyone? Last post on 5/14/13 at 1:50pm in Infertility
- Male factor ?s Last post on Today at 7:26 am in Infertility
- pregnant over 40 Last post on 5/12/13 at 4:14pm in Infertility
- How did YOU choose your Reproductive Endocrinologist? Last post on 4/23/13 at 6:14pm in Infertility
- Progesterone supplements + luteal phase? Last post on 4/23/13 at 8:21pm in Infertility
Guest Blogger Brenda Strong (Mary Alice Young on Desperate...
Edited on 3/15/13
- Six-Word StoriesEdited on 3/6/13
- Living in Uncertainty
December Infertility "ONE" Thread - Let's get some BFPs for the Holidays! - Page 4post #61 of 21112/11/12 at 4:43pmpost #62 of 21112/11/12 at 6:16pm
SSB- Wonderful Beta! So exciting. I'll be praying this is your rainbow baby!
SKJ- I know you've already heard it from me but I'll post it here just for good measure. This is so unfair and I really hope they find some sort of answer for you at the RPL specialist.
Sila- Come on ovulation.... Make a good egg already damnit.
Brichole- Hoping for good news Friday! Any encouraging signs??
AFM- I had the stomach flu yesterday so I'm still feeling pretty crummy. It was nearly the worst day ever... Good news is, tonight is my last BCP and my supporession check is less than a week away!!!!!post #63 of 21112/12/12 at 10:20am
SKJ - So sorry to hear that. Hopefully the specialist will be helpful.
Have any of you heard of the Mirena IUD causing infertility problems? Let me start by saying I know this may be a straw I am grasping at here... Yesterday I saw a commerical for 1-800-bad-drug that was about Mirena causing problems for women including a lot of severe symptoms but one that was mentioned was miscarriage and infertility after having it. This makes me curious if I am experiencing this. I had Mirena for 5+ years after my first DD, had it taken out, got pregnant with DD #2 on the second cycle after. Then, I had a new Mirena put in after DD #2. That one I took out after about 1.5 years. I've had a miscarriage and no pregnancy since. I wonder if it's worth looking in to???post #64 of 21112/12/12 at 2:04pm
planegreen- It can't hurt to call and ask anyway. It won't heal your infertility but at least if there was a problem with the drug that has caused you so much trouble you can feel justified. Good luck!post #65 of 21112/12/12 at 2:27pmThread Starter
SKJ - I'm so, so sorry. I really hope the recurrent loss specialist has some clear answers for you. This is not fair and nobody should have to go through what you are. Much love to you.post #66 of 21112/12/12 at 7:29pm
Warning... TMI coming...
So... My period finally showed up today. 4 days after stopping the progesterone. What's even stranger is that on the same tissue with the first spot of blood was a small clump of mucous. I'm wondering if it was the beginnings of a mucous plug. Maybe I had an early loss? I did have a wierd pregnancy test a few days ago (11dpo)...post #67 of 21112/12/12 at 8:22pm
Hi all! We have been really busy as our 3yr old had a birthday on Monday :)
Went in for testing on Monday, and had an ultra sound, no AF, said I had ovulated and healthy count of foliciles on each side. Weird I ovulated with no period! Waiting for AF, if none by Friday going in on Monday again, which will be day 62.
Hope everyone is happy that the holidays are near! Cheering for those that need it. Hugs for those that need it!post #68 of 21112/13/12 at 2:04ampost #69 of 21112/13/12 at 5:58ampost #70 of 21112/13/12 at 11:34ampost #71 of 21112/13/12 at 1:02pmpost #72 of 21112/13/12 at 1:33pm
So sorry, SKJ. AFM- Transfer went very well. We had a gorgeous embryo we transferred and another that was almost as gorgeous that will be frozen. We have one more that is definitely being frozen and another they are watching. Currently lying in bed, about to nap.post #73 of 21112/14/12 at 7:42ampost #74 of 21112/14/12 at 7:48ampost #75 of 21112/14/12 at 1:13pmThread Starter
Cait - thank you so much! I really hope this is the one.
I'm sorry you've been so sick. Hurray for no more BCP though! It's not too much longer now.
Stevi - I'm so sorry.
darla - I hope AF shows up! Thanks for the cheers and hugs.
wissa - thank you! I really hope there is a run of BFPs for everyone here.
Sila - come on eggie! I'm crossing everything for you.post #76 of 21112/15/12 at 7:57amSo, the 3rd one we were watching would have been a nice blast for a fresh cycle, but wasn't at the quality. They like for freezing. 2 is sti ll really good and definitely enough for a future FET.post #77 of 21112/15/12 at 11:13am
Hi Everyone-- poking my head in. We have been NTNP (due to DH's not being able to finish under pressure, we can't time our BDs very easily) since August of last year. I got pregnant in May and lost it around 8 weeks. Other than that, no pregnancies and no signs that either of us have a medical condition.
One doctor thought my thyroid was off but further testing showed it to be normal. Hormone levels are normal. My cycles are regular and temping leads me to believe that I am ovulating. DH is very healthy too, but hasn't been tested for sperm quality or quantity. I have an ultrasound scheduled soon since my sisters have PCOS-- no symptoms for me but they said it was best to check my ovaries since it runs in the family.
We tend to BD about once a week so we miss ovulation pretty regularly. I hope the reason we are not getting pregnant is that simple. Since I was pregnant in May we aren't technically dealing with infertility, but the months are dragging by and the lost baby's due date is coming up and I am incredibly sad. I am 32 and DH is 34.post #78 of 21112/15/12 at 1:32pmpost #79 of 21112/15/12 at 2:03pm
I've heard that too.. I did not see the results of the most recent workup but the nurse said it was a full thyroid panel. I will be sure to ask when I go in for the US. Honestly my symptoms are not too bad... I am on the heavy side, kind of slow moving, low blood pressure, dry skin and hair, but almost all of that runs in the family. Plus I have textured hair-- that's just dry in general.
- December Infertility "ONE" Thread - Let's get some BFPs for the Holidays!
- Six-Word Stories
- › May 2013 Chit Chat 4 minutes ago
- › Spring/Summer 2013 Pregnant Bajingos - Having #1 in our 30s 5 minutes ago
- › Gently curbing repetition and endless rituals with 2.5 year old? 6 minutes ago
- › 52 Project Challenge, 2013 9 minutes ago
- › Screams bloody murder in his cloth carrier, refuses to walk to... 9 minutes ago
- › May 2013 Chat Thread 11 minutes ago
- › How are you feeling? 15 minutes ago
- › Belly Pics 15 minutes ago
- › Male factor ?s 15 minutes ago
- › PDX Fluoride Vote! 18 minutes ago
- › Trillium Organics OGmama Belly Butter by trilliumama
- › Gaiam Wrap Waist Yoga Pants by Melanie Mayo
- › Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by dayiscoming2006
- › Charlie Banana Reusable Feminine Pads Liner Butterfly, Butterfly by Chapsie
- › Earth Mama-Angel Baby Earth Mama Bottom Balm, 2 fl oz (60 ml) by Chapsie
- › Econobum Individual by Chapsie
- › EnJoye LBI Deluxe Tote Set - Brown by JennaRose
- › Lusa Organics Booty Balm by emkassu
- › I Took the Moon for a Walk by Melanie Mayo
- › BabyKicks Premium Pocket Diaper by KirstenP
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions - Sustainability Oak... by JenniO11
- › Terms and Conditions - Mothering... by JenniO11