Sila- Yes, we will freeze whatever makes it that far. We are only transferring one.
- topicInfertilitytagged by System, 12/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Generic progesterone vs. Prometrium Last post on 12/13/13 at 4:15am in Infertility
- help with charting please Last post on 12/12/13 at 11:59pm in Infertility
- The Fertility Challenged One Thread Last post on Today at 9:31 am in Infertility
- FET - single injection Lupron day 21 - anyone familiar with this protocol??? Last post on 11/28/13 at 7:19am in Infertility
- TTC number 1 for two years Last post on 11/30/13 at 12:58am in Infertility
Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations and Toys - Why Natural...
Last edited: 12/11/13
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...Last edited: 12/10/13
- The Scars Mommy HidesLast edited: 11/18/13
- One Mom's Perspective on Why the New Health Care Reform is VitalLast edited: 12/6/13
- The Things You Should Never, EVER Say to Someone Experiencing...Last edited: 9/6/13
December Infertility "ONE" Thread - Let's get some BFPs for the Holidays! - Page 4post #61 of 21112/11/12 at 4:43pmpost #62 of 21112/11/12 at 6:16pm
SSB- Wonderful Beta! So exciting. I'll be praying this is your rainbow baby!
SKJ- I know you've already heard it from me but I'll post it here just for good measure. This is so unfair and I really hope they find some sort of answer for you at the RPL specialist.
Sila- Come on ovulation.... Make a good egg already damnit.
Brichole- Hoping for good news Friday! Any encouraging signs??
AFM- I had the stomach flu yesterday so I'm still feeling pretty crummy. It was nearly the worst day ever... Good news is, tonight is my last BCP and my supporession check is less than a week away!!!!!post #63 of 21112/12/12 at 10:20am
SKJ - So sorry to hear that. Hopefully the specialist will be helpful.
Have any of you heard of the Mirena IUD causing infertility problems? Let me start by saying I know this may be a straw I am grasping at here... Yesterday I saw a commerical for 1-800-bad-drug that was about Mirena causing problems for women including a lot of severe symptoms but one that was mentioned was miscarriage and infertility after having it. This makes me curious if I am experiencing this. I had Mirena for 5+ years after my first DD, had it taken out, got pregnant with DD #2 on the second cycle after. Then, I had a new Mirena put in after DD #2. That one I took out after about 1.5 years. I've had a miscarriage and no pregnancy since. I wonder if it's worth looking in to???post #64 of 21112/12/12 at 2:04pmpost #65 of 21112/12/12 at 2:27pmThread Starterpost #66 of 21112/12/12 at 7:29pm
Warning... TMI coming...
So... My period finally showed up today. 4 days after stopping the progesterone. What's even stranger is that on the same tissue with the first spot of blood was a small clump of mucous. I'm wondering if it was the beginnings of a mucous plug. Maybe I had an early loss? I did have a wierd pregnancy test a few days ago (11dpo)...post #67 of 21112/12/12 at 8:22pm
Hi all! We have been really busy as our 3yr old had a birthday on Monday :)
Went in for testing on Monday, and had an ultra sound, no AF, said I had ovulated and healthy count of foliciles on each side. Weird I ovulated with no period! Waiting for AF, if none by Friday going in on Monday again, which will be day 62.
Hope everyone is happy that the holidays are near! Cheering for those that need it. Hugs for those that need it!post #68 of 21112/13/12 at 2:04ampost #69 of 21112/13/12 at 5:58ampost #70 of 21112/13/12 at 11:34ampost #71 of 21112/13/12 at 1:02pmpost #72 of 21112/13/12 at 1:33pmpost #73 of 21112/14/12 at 7:42ampost #74 of 21112/14/12 at 7:48ampost #75 of 21112/14/12 at 1:13pmThread Starter
Cait - thank you so much! I really hope this is the one.
I'm sorry you've been so sick. Hurray for no more BCP though! It's not too much longer now.
Stevi - I'm so sorry.
darla - I hope AF shows up! Thanks for the cheers and hugs.
wissa - thank you! I really hope there is a run of BFPs for everyone here.
Sila - come on eggie! I'm crossing everything for you.post #76 of 21112/15/12 at 7:57ampost #77 of 21112/15/12 at 11:13am
Hi Everyone-- poking my head in. We have been NTNP (due to DH's not being able to finish under pressure, we can't time our BDs very easily) since August of last year. I got pregnant in May and lost it around 8 weeks. Other than that, no pregnancies and no signs that either of us have a medical condition.
One doctor thought my thyroid was off but further testing showed it to be normal. Hormone levels are normal. My cycles are regular and temping leads me to believe that I am ovulating. DH is very healthy too, but hasn't been tested for sperm quality or quantity. I have an ultrasound scheduled soon since my sisters have PCOS-- no symptoms for me but they said it was best to check my ovaries since it runs in the family.
We tend to BD about once a week so we miss ovulation pretty regularly. I hope the reason we are not getting pregnant is that simple. Since I was pregnant in May we aren't technically dealing with infertility, but the months are dragging by and the lost baby's due date is coming up and I am incredibly sad. I am 32 and DH is 34.post #78 of 21112/15/12 at 1:32pmpost #79 of 21112/15/12 at 2:03pm
I've heard that too.. I did not see the results of the most recent workup but the nurse said it was a full thyroid panel. I will be sure to ask when I go in for the US. Honestly my symptoms are not too bad... I am on the heavy side, kind of slow moving, low blood pressure, dry skin and hair, but almost all of that runs in the family. Plus I have textured hair-- that's just dry in general.
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...
- › Welcome! Roll call! Introduce yourself please! 54 seconds ago
- › DD Not Receptive to ASD Diagnosis 55 seconds ago
- › Boy or Girl 1 minute ago
- › 36 weeks pregnant with twins and really scared 2 minutes ago
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Birth Pros Business Chat 7 minutes ago
- › Welcome, thanks for joining us! Tell us a bit about yourself, below. 9 minutes ago
- › Past due! 11 minutes ago
- › Anyone else doing blood draws for hcg and progesterone? 13 minutes ago
- › Pox in NY about 12/31/13 15 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at Christmas by Monica S
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh