Sila- Yes, we will freeze whatever makes it that far. We are only transferring one.
- topicInfertilitytagged by System, 12/1/12
Related Forum Threads
- Should I cancel this IVF cycle? Last post on 3/11/14 at 8:25am in Infertility
- HSG Postponed. Fourth Cycle of Attempted Scheduling. Seeking Opinions on Dr's Choices Last post on Yesterday at 7:34 am in Infertility
- Should I cancel this IVF cycle? Last post on 3/7/14 at 6:27am in Infertility
- Gestational Surrogacy Last post on 3/8/14 at 12:13pm in Infertility
- Progesterone levels in pregnancy Last post on 3/3/14 at 8:30am in Infertility
Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations and Toys - Why Natural...
Last edited: 12/21/13
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...Last edited: 2/7/14
- The Scars Mommy HidesLast edited: 11/18/13
- One Mom's Perspective on Why the New Health Care Reform is VitalLast edited: 12/6/13
- The Things You Should Never, EVER Say to Someone Experiencing...Last edited: 9/6/13
December Infertility "ONE" Thread - Let's get some BFPs for the Holidays! - Page 4post #61 of 21112/11/12 at 4:43pmpost #62 of 21112/11/12 at 6:16pm
SSB- Wonderful Beta! So exciting. I'll be praying this is your rainbow baby!
SKJ- I know you've already heard it from me but I'll post it here just for good measure. This is so unfair and I really hope they find some sort of answer for you at the RPL specialist.
Sila- Come on ovulation.... Make a good egg already damnit.
Brichole- Hoping for good news Friday! Any encouraging signs??
AFM- I had the stomach flu yesterday so I'm still feeling pretty crummy. It was nearly the worst day ever... Good news is, tonight is my last BCP and my supporession check is less than a week away!!!!!post #63 of 21112/12/12 at 10:20am
SKJ - So sorry to hear that. Hopefully the specialist will be helpful.
Have any of you heard of the Mirena IUD causing infertility problems? Let me start by saying I know this may be a straw I am grasping at here... Yesterday I saw a commerical for 1-800-bad-drug that was about Mirena causing problems for women including a lot of severe symptoms but one that was mentioned was miscarriage and infertility after having it. This makes me curious if I am experiencing this. I had Mirena for 5+ years after my first DD, had it taken out, got pregnant with DD #2 on the second cycle after. Then, I had a new Mirena put in after DD #2. That one I took out after about 1.5 years. I've had a miscarriage and no pregnancy since. I wonder if it's worth looking in to???post #64 of 21112/12/12 at 2:04pmpost #65 of 21112/12/12 at 2:27pmThread Starterpost #66 of 21112/12/12 at 7:29pm
Warning... TMI coming...
So... My period finally showed up today. 4 days after stopping the progesterone. What's even stranger is that on the same tissue with the first spot of blood was a small clump of mucous. I'm wondering if it was the beginnings of a mucous plug. Maybe I had an early loss? I did have a wierd pregnancy test a few days ago (11dpo)...post #67 of 21112/12/12 at 8:22pm
Hi all! We have been really busy as our 3yr old had a birthday on Monday :)
Went in for testing on Monday, and had an ultra sound, no AF, said I had ovulated and healthy count of foliciles on each side. Weird I ovulated with no period! Waiting for AF, if none by Friday going in on Monday again, which will be day 62.
Hope everyone is happy that the holidays are near! Cheering for those that need it. Hugs for those that need it!post #68 of 21112/13/12 at 2:04ampost #69 of 21112/13/12 at 5:58ampost #70 of 21112/13/12 at 11:34ampost #71 of 21112/13/12 at 1:02pmpost #72 of 21112/13/12 at 1:33pmpost #73 of 21112/14/12 at 7:42ampost #74 of 21112/14/12 at 7:48ampost #75 of 21112/14/12 at 1:13pmThread Starter
Cait - thank you so much! I really hope this is the one.
I'm sorry you've been so sick. Hurray for no more BCP though! It's not too much longer now.
Stevi - I'm so sorry.
darla - I hope AF shows up! Thanks for the cheers and hugs.
wissa - thank you! I really hope there is a run of BFPs for everyone here.
Sila - come on eggie! I'm crossing everything for you.post #76 of 21112/15/12 at 7:57ampost #77 of 21112/15/12 at 11:13am
Hi Everyone-- poking my head in. We have been NTNP (due to DH's not being able to finish under pressure, we can't time our BDs very easily) since August of last year. I got pregnant in May and lost it around 8 weeks. Other than that, no pregnancies and no signs that either of us have a medical condition.
One doctor thought my thyroid was off but further testing showed it to be normal. Hormone levels are normal. My cycles are regular and temping leads me to believe that I am ovulating. DH is very healthy too, but hasn't been tested for sperm quality or quantity. I have an ultrasound scheduled soon since my sisters have PCOS-- no symptoms for me but they said it was best to check my ovaries since it runs in the family.
We tend to BD about once a week so we miss ovulation pretty regularly. I hope the reason we are not getting pregnant is that simple. Since I was pregnant in May we aren't technically dealing with infertility, but the months are dragging by and the lost baby's due date is coming up and I am incredibly sad. I am 32 and DH is 34.post #78 of 21112/15/12 at 1:32pmpost #79 of 21112/15/12 at 2:03pm
I've heard that too.. I did not see the results of the most recent workup but the nurse said it was a full thyroid panel. I will be sure to ask when I go in for the US. Honestly my symptoms are not too bad... I am on the heavy side, kind of slow moving, low blood pressure, dry skin and hair, but almost all of that runs in the family. Plus I have textured hair-- that's just dry in general.
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...
- › Heartbroken & whole other host of emotions 5 minutes ago
- › Mumps outbreak in Columbus, OH 7 minutes ago
- › different gender = different symptoms? 9 minutes ago
- › Stress and Pregnancy 9 minutes ago
- › What about baby swings for newborns? any suggestions...also A&D... 13 minutes ago
- › Sharing the news 16 minutes ago
- › Need Book series ideas 16 minutes ago
- › Worried about measles in NYC 16 minutes ago
- › Eating and guilt/worry 20 minutes ago
- › 12 year old boy is weepy. Causes? 22 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Melanie Mayo