Jo ~ Happy 15th anniversary!! :)
BTW: I also worry about Reb... do you think there is anything I can do from close'ish? I could contact her when we head to GB next....
Geo ~ I hope your foot heals fast! That gives me the heebie jeebies to think about. :P
JG~ ::hugs:: Thinking about you and your Dad too! Keep us posted.
My goal list is inspired by 13 skills in 2013 by a podcast we listen to called The Survival Podcast. We aren't extreme preppers or anything, but want to be sufficient out on the homestead (as much as we can at least and that changes each year). Here are my 13 -
1. Target shoot all of our guns
2. Make beer
3. Grow, harvest, and mill grain
4. Consistently prepare sprouts
5. Make cheese from our goat milk
6. Make yogurt from our goat milk
7. Make really good bread
8. Pressure can meat (like venison)
9. Store 3-6 months of non-perishable food
10. Create one salve, one tincture, and one tea from our herbs
11. Make and store apple cider
12. Make and store applesauce
13. Learn to mend clothes
Beyond these I would like to attend yoga classes a few times a month and run a 5K. I am SO out of shape!