- 6 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
- categoryHealth Healing
Related Forum Threads
- Fevers: Is it normal for my dd to get fevers within 3 weeks of each other? Last post on Today at 10:26 am in Health and Healing
- Lump in groin/lymph area? Last post on Today at 9:15 am in Health and Healing
- Recurrent Corneal Erosion Last post on Yesterday at 3:03 pm in Health and Healing
- Please help! My children stay sick!! Last post on 5/17/13 at 5:53pm in Health and Healing
- Thyroid infection? (subacute granulomatous thyroiditis) Last post on 5/17/13 at 11:07pm in Health and Healing
Enter to Win a GaiaKids Gift Basket from Gaia Herbs!! - Page 19
The holiday season is a great time for sharing hugs, kisses - and colds. One of our sponsors, Gaia Herbs, has some very special products just for kids, and they're giving away a GaiaKids® gift basket to one lucky Mothering member!
To Enter: Just post on this thread!
For a Second Entry: Post again telling us that you've "Liked" Gaia Herbs and Mothering on Facebook!
About GaiaKids®: Support your kids' health over the holidays with GaiaKids® herbs! GaiaKids® formulas are designed for parents wanting natural, alcohol-free herbal options for the support of their child’s health. The MeetYourHerbs® platform allows you to see how your own product was produced and tested for purity, from the farm to the shelf. Learn more about GaiaKids®.
The Prize: One randomly drawn winner will receive a gift basket of GaiaKids™ products: Black Elderberry Syrup, Cough Syrup with Honey & Lemon, Warming Chest Rub, KidsDefense™, Echinacea Supreme, Sniffle Support, Attention Daily, Tummy Tonic and Sleep & Relax herbal syrup. Also includes a GaiaKids® t-shirt and Gaia farm honey.
The Rules: US and Canadian residents only, except where prohibited. Entry deadline is 12/11/12. Please read the full rules before entry.
I love Gaia products. After working in the Natural Products industry, I was turned on to Gaia & the quality is superior. I would not think of giving anything that is not of the highest quality to my daughter. I was saved again this morning by whole body defense. How do you put all that magic in 2 little pills. Thanks Gaia!
- Enter to Win a GaiaKids Gift Basket from Gaia Herbs!!
- › Book/Folder covers without plastic 2 minutes ago
- › Does anyone here do a monthly bulk shop? Advice and tips needed. 14 minutes ago
- › I just got a call from my day care provider 21 minutes ago
- › Visitation place ideas? 33 minutes ago
- › Thoughts,Feelings,nervousness? 35 minutes ago
- › Dark haired ladies, I need your advice 41 minutes ago
- › Alternatives to cord clamping? 44 minutes ago
- › Best (or worst) comments made so far? 47 minutes ago
- › Anyone feeling movement yet? 47 minutes ago
- › How do you all find a babysitter? 1 hour, 3 minutes ago
- › Trillium Organics OGmama Belly Butter by trilliumama
- › Gaiam Wrap Waist Yoga Pants by Melanie Mayo
- › Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by dayiscoming2006
- › Charlie Banana Reusable Feminine Pads Liner Butterfly, Butterfly by Chapsie
- › Earth Mama-Angel Baby Earth Mama Bottom Balm, 2 fl oz (60 ml) by Chapsie
- › Econobum Individual by Chapsie
- › EnJoye LBI Deluxe Tote Set - Brown by JennaRose
- › Lusa Organics Booty Balm by emkassu
- › I Took the Moon for a Walk by Melanie Mayo
- › BabyKicks Premium Pocket Diaper by KirstenP
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by SmilinMomma
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions - Sustainability Oak... by JenniO11