dakipode- bfp!! Sending you lots of sticky dust!!!
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 12/13/12
Related Forum Threads
- Prenatals making me constipated? Last post on 12/6/13 at 2:51pm in Trying To Conceive
- New here and TTC #1. AF is late and needing some advice and answers! Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:03pm in Trying To Conceive
- Trying to figure this charting thing out:) Last post on 12/6/13 at 4:22am in Trying To Conceive
- Am i pregnant ? Or is it something else ? Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:10am in Trying To Conceive
- Is this possibly a triphasic chart? Last post on 12/4/13 at 4:17pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
A Saner TTC: The Long Nights' Moon - Page 9post #161 of 2111/4/13 at 9:31ampost #162 of 2111/4/13 at 1:06pmpost #163 of 2111/4/13 at 1:41pmpost #164 of 2111/4/13 at 2:01pmpost #165 of 2111/4/13 at 3:37pm
chuord ugh that's so long!! Good luck in your wait, hope you get a bfp when the time to test comes around!!
lidamama yay how exciting that your husband wants to try this month! It took mine forever to feel ready, so I know how exciting it is when they finally want to!
AFM: I'm the proud new owner of a basal thermometer. I've never done temping or charting before, but thought hey it can't hurt! So hopefully I'll get the hang of it quickly! I also picked up a new Clearblue OPK pack. I used them in conjunction with Wondfo OPKs and it technically worked, we caught the egg.. Now to get it to stick and stay put :/ I'm on CD5 tomorrow, so I should start temping then, right?post #166 of 2111/4/13 at 3:59pmpost #167 of 2111/4/13 at 4:20pm
Thanks for the well wishes everyone! I feel like I need to change my username to "obviouslydoesn'thaveaclue". In retrospect maybe comparing the current data to the ectopic cycle wasn't the best idea since that was obviously not a proper success. Scientists give me your opinions.
If you ladies don't mind I'll stick around for a while until I see the doc and confirm it's in the right place.
JustJenny: One of the things DH mentioned (he's a super skeptical guy) about IUI was: isn't it the best swimmers that get to fertilize the egg regardless? Meaning: why "wash" out the sub-par swimmers? I told him the IUI also bypasses the cervical mucus problem but I can see the point. From this cycle and the last one (the two successful ones) I get the impression that my CM quality has a lot to do with it (then again, I've been known to be wrong...) In terms of reducing your cost doing medication only makes sense and that was my/our reason for trying that first. I'll be following along with great interest!
Lidamama: yahoo! Very excited for you! Do your best!
Chuord: I can relate, my cycles are long and random which gave me all of 9 tries in 2012... Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
Dahlia: you can start temping anytime. It took me a few months to start seeing a clear pattern of before and after O temps but you get the hang of it pretty quick. Best of luck!post #168 of 2111/4/13 at 4:28pmpost #169 of 2111/5/13 at 12:46amThanks dakipode and dahlia! Lol I just needed a vent... I'm still hopeful despite some cramping and 3 days of small spotting...
Good luck with the temping dahlia - I've becker done it so sorry I can't help.
Dakipode can't wait till you've been to the doctor and had it confirmed its normal!post #170 of 2111/5/13 at 4:18am
OMG, What an amazing New Year's Surprise. I just know this is your sticky little bean.
Doing a happy dance for you too!! Sending you both tons of sticky vibes.
Dahlia Good luck with temping! I think you'll be surprised at how quickly you get the hang of it. And the additional information will be very helpful, now and if you're ever wanting to prevent in the future. I want to apologize again for putting my foot in my mouth earlier this week I know there was much confusion over at the TWW thread on transitioning over to the new January thread. I hadn't remembered seeing you here on the Saner TTC thread and thought you were confused when you asked here about moving to a new thread (this thread moves to a new thread with the new moon, btw). I certainly never intended to be unkind or rude and am grateful for your gracious response.
Edited by SparkleMaman - 1/5/13 at 4:32ampost #171 of 2111/5/13 at 5:33am
Dahlia, start temping whenever you can. Lots of people don't temp during AF. You'll get the hang of it no problem.
AFM, just waiting for AF to leave the building. She was rough this month! Blech. Going to try to call the MW office again on Monday to see if they'll just give me a progesterone script over the phone since they can't see me until a week after I ov, which will be too late. FX they'll do it.post #172 of 2111/5/13 at 8:04ampost #173 of 2111/5/13 at 9:37am
Well I tested again today (13dpo) and it was a BFN. Part of me is sad, but part of me is surprisingly okay with this. That means that I can go to the store and get tampons so I'm prepared for tomorrow or Monday lol. I always said I would be okay with not getting a sticky this cycle because I really want an October baby, so I am sending up lots of prayers that I get my BFP next cycle.post #174 of 2111/5/13 at 11:01ampost #175 of 2111/5/13 at 11:01am
Hugs, John. Fingers crossed for October babies for all of us! I would love to be on maternity leave in October, it's so nice here then! That is my positive thinking for this cycle. Plus, then all my kids would be 3 months apart. Symmetry is so nice! Ah, the things that keep us sane while TTCing!post #176 of 2111/5/13 at 11:07ampost #177 of 2111/5/13 at 11:10ampost #178 of 2111/5/13 at 12:24pmHugs to sparkle and John - and everyone else with a bfn this time.
I'm still waiting to see what happens... I've been feeling really bloated and nauseous - lol but realized last night that could be because I've been eating too much bread! (yeast not wheat issues) Rofl - oh dear... As my mum would say sometimes I'm just 'special'
I have to say I'm loving waking up and checking the thread to see what's happened... 6.24am herepost #179 of 2111/5/13 at 1:15pmpost #180 of 2111/6/13 at 11:46pm
coati, Serena and Dakipode: Congratulations! How lovely for the new year! And by the way, IMHO getting pregnant on the new year is the best time. OK I know I was only pregnant once BUT most of the time you're heavily pregnant is the end of summer beginning of fall. So you don't need to get any maternity wear for the winter. I've seen a friend try to bridge 2 or 3 months into the winter without buying any maternity jackets and it was not fun; it can get really expensive. She also basically spent the last month of her pregnancy indoors because of all the cold/snow and the risk of slipping on ice.
And best of all, it is the best birthday (school-wise) a baby can have: the beginning of the school year!
AFM- Now back at work... This is our 3rd cycle TTC and now I'm at 5 DPO. The only thing that truly bugs me is that I spend the entire time before O perfectly fine and relaxed. Once I ovulate, the obsession starts. I just have to know. If it is not this cycle then fine, I can move on. BUT the not knowing kills me. It's a good thing I have a to-do list longer that I care to admit so that will keep me preoccupied for a while. On top of it, my DD getting a place in a good Kindergarten. We did the rounds a couple of months ago and they start calling with good new this month. Right now I'm obsessing about my phone being fully charged more than about BFPs.
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Please explain to me why.. 5 minutes ago
- › Raising an extrovert when you're an introvert. (responses very much... 7 minutes ago
- › Postpartum weight loss- who is with me? 8 minutes ago
- › Not so good news- enlarged yolk sac 13 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- The Beaver Moon 15 minutes ago
- › Sign up for Bead Swap! 15 minutes ago
- › Into the 2nd Trimester! 16 minutes ago
- › December Chat 17 minutes ago
- › I don't like playing with my kid 19 minutes ago
- › Pregnancy Journal: Mindful Eating 21 minutes ago
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Polar Express by Alyssa Eisner
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Marcy Axness
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Melanie Mayo