So im now 2 days late with a BFN which wasnt with my first morning pee so idk if that matters much but now i feel crazy not knowing whats going on... I called a planned parenthood cuz they have tests for only $10 and they said i have to wait till 7-10 days missed period..I dont have any symptoms either (maybe a few small cramps since last night) but thats it.. Does it sound like I still have a chance of being prego???
Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- Intro & My Cycle Update Last post on Yesterday at 9:34 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Want to take pregnancy test! Last post on Yesterday at 8:16 am in Trying To Conceive
- three days late, negative tests Last post on 5/16/13 at 11:31am in Trying To Conceive
- three days late, negative tests Last post on 5/17/13 at 10:00am in Fertility
- And I'm back...preparing to TTC Last post on 5/17/13 at 10:12am in Trying To Conceive
are you normally pretty regular?
If this is out of character for you to have a late period,then yes I would say its definatley a good sign
sorry to hear about the neg tests,I was usually testing later with my other children.
I myself am on a 2 week wait at the moment,so I can understand your frustration.
I would keepo a journal and note down even slight out of the ordinary signs.
some women dont get alott oif signs,but I would see period being late as quite a good one.
- › Recommend your MD/DC area midwife 2 minutes ago
- › Queer parents 2 minutes ago
- › Screams bloody murder in his cloth carrier, refuses to walk to... 2 minutes ago
- › Possible move to MD 5 minutes ago
- › castor oil attempt!! 5 minutes ago
- › ~Weekly Chat Thread for May 17th-May 23~ 5 minutes ago
- › Early Intervention for speech 7 minutes ago
- › Show off your baby! 8 minutes ago
- › Dinner - What Are You Having? 9 minutes ago
- › Weston A. Price baby formula 9 minutes ago
- › Trillium Organics OGmama Belly Butter by trilliumama
- › Gaiam Wrap Waist Yoga Pants by Melanie Mayo
- › Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by dayiscoming2006
- › Charlie Banana Reusable Feminine Pads Liner Butterfly, Butterfly by Chapsie
- › Earth Mama-Angel Baby Earth Mama Bottom Balm, 2 fl oz (60 ml) by Chapsie
- › Econobum Individual by Chapsie
- › EnJoye LBI Deluxe Tote Set - Brown by JennaRose
- › Lusa Organics Booty Balm by emkassu
- › I Took the Moon for a Walk by Melanie Mayo
- › BabyKicks Premium Pocket Diaper by KirstenP
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by SmilinMomma
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions - Sustainability Oak... by JenniO11