Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- No ppaf and one day of EW surrounded by Abundant creamy cm.. Last post on Today at 9:10 am in Trying To Conceive
- Finding a supportive provider for TTC over 40 Last post on Yesterday at 6:40 pm in Trying To Conceive
- BBT rising on CD4? Last post on Yesterday at 4:23 am in Trying To Conceive
- How often? Last post on 6/13/13 at 12:28pm in Trying To Conceive
- COULD THIS BE IMPLANTATION BLEEDING??? Last post on 6/10/13 at 11:08am in Trying To Conceive
The Merry "One" Thread for December 24-30 - Page 2
Stevi Boo!! So sorry AF found you Fx for next month!
I rang in 2013 with organic sparkling cider and lots of hopes and magical thinking. Fx for a happy and babydust filled 2013!!
Edited by SparkleMaman - 1/1/13 at 10:50am
I rang in the New Year to another BFN, boo. I have to stop torturing myself. I did have a massive temp dip yesterday and then a huge rise today (above where it has been lately) so I praying like crazy that it 'might' be an implantation dip. I'm not getting my hopes up though.
John16n33 It's so hard!! Oooh, very promising (the temp dip and rise)!!! I am noticing a lot of lotion-y CM today, not typical for me at all, so also cautiously optimistic. I've learned that just when I think I know what my body does, the universe laughs at me and my body does something completely unexpected. So, not getting my hopes up too high but I still can't shake this feeling, I've just got a great feeling about this cycle! to you. Hoping and praying we get BFPs together later this week!!
Hope everyone is doing well and enjoyed their holidays and are ready for a New Year- 2013.
Can't believe how positive I feel about the fresh start of a new year. Me and my fiancee are headed into a big year for us- we are getting married in a month and 8 days.
I am sorry I haven't posted much, I needed to step away and re-evaluate the whole process- a lot of soul searching and talking to my fiancee. I think seeing many friends and family pregnant or having very young children has caused me a lot of pain and jealousy. Like at Christmas seeing my fiancee holding his 6 week nephew (god-son) in his arms just melted my heart.
We seem to be feeling better but also are clearly on the same page/plan now.
We have decided to give it a good shot for 6 months (until June). I will need to track my period, get a better feeling for my cycle and when I ovulate.
We have decided that if by the end of June we have had no success on our own we will be headed to the doctor for a referral for the fertility clinic. I know you all are asking why the 6 month deadline, we are young (I am 27 years old and my soon to be husband is almost 30 years old) but my fiancee has been a paraplegic for the last 3 years due to a car accident and we were told the chances of us ever conceiving naturally are very low. We are hopeful that IUI will be a good option.
- › Hot all the time!!! Any suggestions? 1 minute ago
- › IPV and varicella - skip the last dose? 1 minute ago
- › Spotting and really scared 2 minutes ago
- › Reasons for not vaccinating children? 5 minutes ago
- › Taking the Scenic Route to a BFP - Sping/Summer 2013 6 minutes ago
- › When your difficult child wears you out 6 minutes ago
- › Exciting, Fun Preparations! 6 minutes ago
- › GBS 11 minutes ago
- › Weekly Chat Thread: 6/17-6/23 20 minutes ago
- › I need a pep talk 27 minutes ago
- › Earth Mama Body Butter - 8oz by fayebond
- › Maclaren Beginning Travel Kit for Mother by fayebond
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by lightbulb
- › Bug Band Insect Repellent Wristbands - Blue by fayebond
- › Natural Bug Blend Bug Repellent Spray by fayebond
- › Do Naturals Just Berry Shampoo and Conditioner by fayebond
- › Zoe organics Baby Bath Tea by fayebond
- › Calming Blend Shampoo & Bodywash 17oz by fayebond
- › zoe organics Gentle Hair & Body Wash by fayebond
- › Lafe's Organic Foaming Baby Shampoo and Wash, 12 oz by fayebond
- › Ouch! How Homeopathy Can Help With Those... by Amy Lansky
- › Homeopathic Help for Post-Partum Mothers: a... by Melanie Mayo
- › Adding the Second Child by Sarah Clark
- › 5 Steps for Managing Stress and Anxiety by Melanie Mayo
- › What Marketers Don't Understand About... by Melanie Mayo
- › For the Dads by Rachel Wolf
- › What Happened When This Bereaved Mom Sought A... by momofnatasha
- › More About Soothing Small Tummies from... by Melanie Mayo
- › Get Ready To Read By Playing by Melanie Mayo
- › "Do You Trust Me?" by SantoshaMama