Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- Intro & My Cycle Update Last post on Yesterday at 2:02 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Want to take pregnancy test! Last post on Today at 8:16 am in Trying To Conceive
- three days late, negative tests Last post on 5/16/13 at 11:31am in Trying To Conceive
- three days late, negative tests Last post on Yesterday at 10:00 am in Fertility
- And I'm back...preparing to TTC Last post on Yesterday at 10:12 am in Trying To Conceive
The Merry "One" Thread for December 24-30 - Page 2
Stevi Boo!! So sorry AF found you Fx for next month!
I rang in 2013 with organic sparkling cider and lots of hopes and magical thinking. Fx for a happy and babydust filled 2013!!
Edited by SparkleMaman - 1/1/13 at 10:50am
I rang in the New Year to another BFN, boo. I have to stop torturing myself. I did have a massive temp dip yesterday and then a huge rise today (above where it has been lately) so I praying like crazy that it 'might' be an implantation dip. I'm not getting my hopes up though.
John16n33 It's so hard!! Oooh, very promising (the temp dip and rise)!!! I am noticing a lot of lotion-y CM today, not typical for me at all, so also cautiously optimistic. I've learned that just when I think I know what my body does, the universe laughs at me and my body does something completely unexpected. So, not getting my hopes up too high but I still can't shake this feeling, I've just got a great feeling about this cycle! to you. Hoping and praying we get BFPs together later this week!!
Hope everyone is doing well and enjoyed their holidays and are ready for a New Year- 2013.
Can't believe how positive I feel about the fresh start of a new year. Me and my fiancee are headed into a big year for us- we are getting married in a month and 8 days.
I am sorry I haven't posted much, I needed to step away and re-evaluate the whole process- a lot of soul searching and talking to my fiancee. I think seeing many friends and family pregnant or having very young children has caused me a lot of pain and jealousy. Like at Christmas seeing my fiancee holding his 6 week nephew (god-son) in his arms just melted my heart.
We seem to be feeling better but also are clearly on the same page/plan now.
We have decided to give it a good shot for 6 months (until June). I will need to track my period, get a better feeling for my cycle and when I ovulate.
We have decided that if by the end of June we have had no success on our own we will be headed to the doctor for a referral for the fertility clinic. I know you all are asking why the 6 month deadline, we are young (I am 27 years old and my soon to be husband is almost 30 years old) but my fiancee has been a paraplegic for the last 3 years due to a car accident and we were told the chances of us ever conceiving naturally are very low. We are hopeful that IUI will be a good option.
- The Merry "One" Thread for December 24-30
- › The unspoken world of cosleeping 1 minute ago
- › Is Anyone Else Feeling Lonely? 2 minutes ago
- › Stroller advice - considering Britax B-ready 3 minutes ago
- › Need advice- obsessed Grandma causing problems 5 minutes ago
- › castor oil attempt!! 9 minutes ago
- › Belly Pics 15 minutes ago
- › Machine washing Crocs 15 minutes ago
- › Potty training FAIL 17 minutes ago
- › Birth Stories 18 minutes ago
- › Tetanis help - pic 18 minutes ago
- › Trillium Organics OGmama Belly Butter by trilliumama
- › Gaiam Wrap Waist Yoga Pants by Melanie Mayo
- › Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by dayiscoming2006
- › Charlie Banana Reusable Feminine Pads Liner Butterfly, Butterfly by Chapsie
- › Earth Mama-Angel Baby Earth Mama Bottom Balm, 2 fl oz (60 ml) by Chapsie
- › Econobum Individual by Chapsie
- › EnJoye LBI Deluxe Tote Set - Brown by JennaRose
- › Lusa Organics Booty Balm by emkassu
- › I Took the Moon for a Walk by Melanie Mayo
- › BabyKicks Premium Pocket Diaper by KirstenP
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions - Sustainability Oak... by JenniO11
- › Terms and Conditions - Mothering... by JenniO11