I can double stuff a cloth diaper and its soaked through diaper, cover, clothes, and sheets by morning! How can I get a diaper to last till morning?
Mothering Top Picks
- categoryDiaperingtagged by System, 12/27/12
Related Forum Threads
- Need advice on CD newborn boy Last post on Yesterday at 4:44 pm in Diapering
- PUL problem? Last post on 4/19/14 at 6:56am in Diapering
- help! fuzzibunz med to small & large to big Last post on 4/23/14 at 9:28pm in Diapering
- "Cloth diapers not an option" Last post on 4/11/14 at 7:03am in Diapering
- sloomb longies color question Last post on 4/8/14 at 8:57pm in Diapering
"The Business of Baby" - A Review
Last edited: 4/9/14
- The Real Scoop on 10 Natural Diaper Creams: Toxicity and Cloth...Last edited: 10/6/13
- Cloth Diaper Guide: Top 10 Picks from the Mothering CommunityLast edited: 10/9/13
- Dumping Disposable DiapersLast edited: 4/10/13
- Crazy For Cloth: The Benefits Of Cloth DiapersLast edited: 10/18/12
soaked by morning (2yr old)post #1 of 712/27/12 at 6:46pmThread Starterpost #2 of 712/27/12 at 7:03pm
If you overstuff pockets they tend to roll out exposing the microfleece and allowing for leakage.
Maybe try a larger sized diaper. Or we are really liking the Best Bottom diapers. I am using a lg staydry insert with my 5mo, only thing that she won't leak through. They have a nighttime option too with more layers.post #3 of 712/29/12 at 4:41pmpost #4 of 712/30/12 at 10:06ampost #5 of 712/30/12 at 1:21pmpost #6 of 712/30/12 at 1:22pmpost #7 of 712/31/12 at 10:55am
I agree that overstuffing a pocket can compromise the fit and the pee just rolls out.
We have two options for my heavy night wetter. My son pees only at the top front of his diaper, so I focus the goods there. My daughter when she wet heavily, did so right in the middle, so I focused there.
Fitted with an extra hemp insert folded in half and tucked inside or over the top of the diaper. PUL cover. I love fitteds because it is so easy to add extra absorbency inside or out. I have a Motherease toddler and a LoveyBums with a Bummies SWW or a Bummies new pull on (love them).
FB large pocket (which is on the smallest setting for him) with the microfiber insert and an extra hemp folded in half, under the microfiber at the front.
- The Real Scoop on 10 Natural Diaper Creams: Toxicity and Cloth...
- › Severely Irritable Uterus 1 minute ago
- › Grad Club: Where the group discussion continues after the ONE thread! 4 minutes ago
- › BUY HIGH QUALITY documents: like Fake or real Passports,Id Cards... 5 minutes ago
- › Homeschooling a child with low IQ/intellectual disability. 8 minutes ago
- › Good idea, Bad idea 8 minutes ago
- › Baby NAMES!!! 19 minutes ago
- › Currently lactating mamas 43 minutes ago
- › Do we have a "My Butt Hurts" thread yet? 44 minutes ago
- › feeling baby move 50 minutes ago
- › Confessions 54 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › When Mothering Means Chaos by AmandaK
- › Calming Yourself During Colic: Expert tips... by KidsInTheHouse
- › 3 Simple Ways to Nurture Yourself by Marcy Axness
- › The Birth of River by Kristen Tea
- › The Never Agains by BrainChild
- › Day in the Life: A Graphical Representation by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Operation Meditation by Brian Leaf
- › Turning Five by Sheryl Paul
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo