Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 12/31/12
Related Forum Threads
- The Saner TTC and Graduates -- Cold Moon Last post on Today at 9:10 am in Trying To Conceive
- 3 day med bleed 2 days before AF is due .. Implantation ??! Last post on Yesterday at 1:29 pm in Trying To Conceive
- TTC Baby #2 using Clomid Last post on 12/16/13 at 4:28pm in Trying To Conceive
- Second thoughts/feeling nervous about ttc Last post on Yesterday at 5:06 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Still confused.. Could I be a gassy mom to be? Last post on 12/16/13 at 3:56pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
January 2013 TWW Thread - Page 6post #101 of 9861/2/13 at 8:01pmDahlia- someone posted something that had some sort of chart that you could follow! I do know that it takes a couple of cycles to really be able to follow your temp changes accurately so I think the sooner you start the better! Good luck! I'm sure the temping will really help, I know lots of people have had good results! Have you looked into any herbal or natural remedies yet?post #102 of 9861/2/13 at 8:28pmpost #103 of 9861/2/13 at 10:55pmpost #104 of 9861/2/13 at 11:05pmpost #105 of 9861/3/13 at 1:40amKatie-Bucky-Jjh I took 4 tests before AF was due and all came out negative. I have nearly no symptoms, which was different to last time, just felt like pms symptoms and just felt like it wasn't happening this time, but that little 1% in the back of my mind was still hoping and now I'm in shock lol I felt like its a lottery ticket and I would never win, but I was wrong lol
You all sound exactly like me, so you could all still be pregnant, lots of luck to u all xxpost #106 of 9861/3/13 at 5:27am
Well, that's it for me. AF arrived overnight. Not surprised but still sad. LP was 11/12 days, which is better than 10 but is still short. I needed progesterone last time and my OB gave it to me without question when she saw my charts. New MW this time and I'm not sure if it'll be so easy or if I really need it or if I'm just being paranoid. Maybe I just need some blood draws this next cycle to check. Blech. I was hoping it would be easy but I suppose not.
Still hoping for you, Becky and jjh!post #107 of 9861/3/13 at 6:00ampost #108 of 9861/3/13 at 6:00ampost #109 of 9861/3/13 at 7:58amKatie I'm sorry I was really hoping you would get that bfp. I figured I may test this morning but then I had a dream it was a bfn so I'm just gonna wait. I have no symptoms of anything. Usually get crampy the day before AF so I will see how today goes.
Monday will be the 4 year anniversary of when I started clomid. This has been a long journey for me. Even with my ex husband leaving me because the hormones made me crazy. I will never give up until I get my baby.post #110 of 9861/3/13 at 8:49amGood luck Becky, I really hope this is the month! Have you adjusted to clomid? That's kind of why I am so nervous about starting it because TTC is already stressful and I get horrible PMS mood swings anyway. Hopefully I don't have to use it but if I do I hope it's for the best.
I'm feeling kind of dull crampy today. Not sure if its a good sign or not :/ nothing like my usual AF cramps though, those are horrid.post #111 of 9861/3/13 at 8:50am
So sorry, Katie!! Boo! Fx for next month.
Becky and JJH - we're in the home stretch!!
I am freaking out a little here. Last night I felt crampy on my drive home from work and thought it was weird as I don't expect AF until Saturday, maybe even Sunday. When I went to the bathroom I had some clear, watery discharge but with a light pink tinge (just like I had when I had IB with DD). After that, CM was creamy, lotion-like, last night. This morning I had a lot of clear, watery CM, much like EWCM. I was 11 or 12 DPO yesterday, on the late side for implantation but within the time frame of 6-12 DPO, and very early for AF. Any time I've spotted before AF it was either brown or bright red, never like this. So, I'm freaking out!!post #112 of 9861/3/13 at 8:52amQuote:Originally Posted by Becky8824
Rub your belly, think happy thoughts and enjoy being pregnant. It's the power of positive thinking! Keep on peeing, squeezing your boobs until they hurt, and encourage your baby to stick around. Forget about the BFN, It was clearly too early to test. Just enjoy being "pregnant" Have a wonderful day. I will check in later but we have to move by Jan 22 and still haven't found a house. I am going to try and stay busy doing that
Becky - This is awesome! I did this yesterday and will continue to do so!! Did you decide when you are going to test (Sat. or Mon. - I'm still trying to hold out for Monday)? Hope your house hunt goes well!! And, about your nausea during your entire 2WW, I don't think it's crazy at all. Women report having all kinds of symptoms early, it's so different for everyone (I've been overly tired the whole 2WW and am hoping that's a good sign as well). Let's stay positive!!Quote:
dahlia - Hugs! I totally know how you feel!! We got pregnant our first month trying too and unfortunately it ended in m/c, growth stopped at @7.5 weeks... It's heartbreaking and you go through so many emotions, doubting yourself as a women, etc. I really feel you. It will get better, trust in yourself and know that that baby will make it into you and your husbands arms as soon as it's ready. So glad to hear that you have a loving and supportive DH, truly makes all the difference! My DH is supportive as well and I couldn't have made it through all of this without his kindness, patience and love. As far as your question about temping... I'd suggest starting on day 5 to be safe as I don't know the details of your average cycle... Sending you lots of good vibes this month!Quote:
jjh5351 - I agree with Katie, definitely take it first thing when you wake up (don't get up to pee and don't drink any water, etc. before testing and try to test around the same time frame each morning). My DH doesn't notice the beeping of the thermometer and I think if he did he'd just be happy knowing the reason I'm taking it is to help us with the baby making:)
Katie - Oh dear, I am sorry to hear that AF arrived, ugh! At least your LP was a little longer and you have more data to help with next cycle.
SparkleMaman - are you going to test Saturday?
Anyone else testing soon? Let's see some BFPs ladies!!post #113 of 9861/3/13 at 8:59amQuote:Originally Posted by SparkleMaman
I am freaking out a little here. Last night I felt crampy on my drive home from work and thought it was weird as I don't expect AF until Saturday, maybe even Sunday. When I went to the bathroom I had some clear, watery discharge but with a light pink tinge (just like I had when I had IB with DD). After that, CM was creamy, lotion-like, last night. This morning I had a lot of clear, watery CM, much like EWCM. I was 11 or 12 DPO yesterday, on the late side for implantation but within the time frame of 6-12 DPO, and very early for AF. Any time I've spotted before AF it was either brown or bright red, never like this. So, I'm freaking out!!
Sounds like good signs to me! I actually had the same yesterday... some creamy, lotion-like CM and last night more watery CM. I've read that these are good signs:D Especially if you had the same with DD, woohoo! You're going to be the next BFP - I feel it!!post #114 of 9861/3/13 at 9:01ampost #115 of 9861/3/13 at 9:24ampost #116 of 9861/3/13 at 9:25amI don't know if I can wait until Saturday to test! Thinking about tomorrow but worried it might still be too early. The one time pink tinged CM is exactly the same as with DD and never since. I don't want to get too excited or ahead of myself though. Oh, I want us all to get our BFPs so bad!!post #117 of 9861/3/13 at 9:29ampost #118 of 9861/3/13 at 9:31amSo how many of us are due to test this weekend? 4? Someone has to get a bfp. I think we are gonna be blown away with how many bfp we have. I go back and forth with when to test. Definitely wont tomorrow because I work and don't want to ruin my day. I still haven't gotten out of bed. My nose is now kinda runny like I have the sniffles. I think someone else felt like they were getting a cold. Everyone is different. That's what makes this hard.
Like I said before. As long as we don't have AF what's the point in testing? Ladies today is another day to enjoy being "pregnant" positive thoughts to our babiespost #119 of 9861/3/13 at 9:45ampost #120 of 9861/3/13 at 9:48amCongrats Serena!
Dahlia, glad to see your sticking around, that's the spirit:) you'll get your sticky bean soon, I know it
AFm, I'm like, two weeks late now I think? But all tests say negative, so I guess I'm just on a suuuuuper long cycle. With that being the case, I don't know what I'll have for details/ updates, but we are still trying !
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › NT Exam - Gender predicted at 12.5 weeks? See my picture! 35 seconds ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 1 minute ago
- › BreastPumps! 2 minutes ago
- › Longer/chapter book suggestions for nearly 5 year old?? 3 minutes ago
- › Show off your bump here! 3 minutes ago
- › Holiday Helper: Family Focus! 3 minutes ago
- › Looking for midwife in NW FL C'view, FWB, P'Cola 3 minutes ago
- › Queer parents 4 minutes ago
- › "Brains Hardwired to Accept Celebrity Heath Advice" new study in BMJ 5 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways To Have Fun At Christmas by Sarah Clark
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh