Hugs Dahlia. We cross posted. I think early miscarriage is much more appropriate myself. Please be sure to be good to yourself and take time to heal and process.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 12/31/12
Related Forum Threads
- 9-10DPO AF Due on the 18th Last post on Today at 11:19 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Light periods Last post on 3/11/14 at 11:00pm in Trying To Conceive
- Baby aspirin Last post on Yesterday at 12:04 pm in Trying To Conceive
- DHEA? Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:09am in Trying To Conceive
- Success stories after vasectomy reversal? Last post on Today at 12:48 pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
January 2013 TWW Thread - Page 2post #22 of 9861/1/13 at 2:18pmpost #23 of 9861/1/13 at 3:02pmHii ladies I'm new here, I usually have a 28day cycle af was due the 21st of dec its now january no af an bfn on hpt...I tink I od ltr than expected due to stress, I bd the early hrs of the 17th and 25th of dec on the 29th dec I spotted two drops of pink blood, iv had wat feels like a uti I'm bloated irritable and tired I feel like iv had pms for wks now, , iv a cold, frequent urination BUT no bfp?a pls helppost #24 of 9861/1/13 at 3:04pmI really am sad to not have the December tww thread anymore! I may just chime in and say hi and such every so often here. I'm so happy to have gotten my BFP but I want all of you there with me. Conflicted feelings here 😕 I know there is still time for a few from that thread (sparkle becky katie jjh did i miss anyone?) so I'm holding out hope for them. Thanks for all the congrats again.
Dahlia! I'm still so pissed about your outcome. Ugh. I'll keep in touch though don't you worry. And I know you'll be in a due date club soon. ☺post #25 of 9861/1/13 at 3:53pmpost #26 of 9861/1/13 at 4:05pmpost #27 of 9861/1/13 at 4:05pmpost #28 of 9861/1/13 at 4:20pmpost #29 of 9861/1/13 at 4:30pmDahlia- I thin a day off will do you good. You time is always a great thing. Take it easy
Becky- I am like either 8-10 DPO or 6-9 lol I really have no idea. I'm thinking closer to 8-10 but I keep changing my mind. OPKs don't work for me because my urine is always too dilute but I am fairly certain I felt ovulation cramps. I'm really hoping this is a PG symptom and not me just thinking too hard about itpost #30 of 9861/1/13 at 4:31pmOk, so I went yesterday for my ultrasound. I had been told it would only be t/v, but when I got in there, they did both extra and internal, as well as kidneys! My original appt had been for 8 am, but when I got there, I discovered I had forgotten my purse at home, and with it my order, Photo ID, etc. I felt so stupid! And I live about 40 minutes away so no running back home to grab it. They told me they could work me back in at 1030, so I went home and got it. Of course, she couldn't really tell me anything, except that they were full of cysts. I wanted to see the screen so badly! Lol
I am a weird case of pcos, in that I have NEVER missed a period, and usually ovulate, although like sparkle, it varies widely from day 10-15!
But it was so painful, because they were pushing so hard on my cervix and upward, that I ended up actually crying. I have an extremely high pain tolerance, but it was just that bad. I felt like such a baby...
Anyway, that just leaves my LH and FSH bloodwork on CD 3 or 4. Waiting on AF so I can do that.post #31 of 9861/1/13 at 4:35pmpost #32 of 9861/1/13 at 4:40pmpost #33 of 9861/1/13 at 4:54pmpost #34 of 9861/1/13 at 5:01pmSparkle - what exactly is OPK?
Mamamash - will miss you! Don't be a stranger here!
Suzie - welcome! Lol I tend to bake a lot to pass the time. This last TWW resulted in 1 apple and 1 pumpkin pie, 2 loaves pumpkin bread and 2 loaves banana bread! Plus the regular meals! ☺
Dahlia - glad to see you here for another month!! You will not be alone!!
Afm- I'm only on CD 2post #35 of 9861/1/13 at 5:06pmpost #36 of 9861/1/13 at 5:31pmpost #37 of 9861/1/13 at 5:31pmpost #38 of 9861/1/13 at 5:42pmHi ladies! Hope you don't mind if I crash the party. I have been following the Dec thread for a couple of days and would like to join in.
First off dahlia- so sorry for your loss (and yes it was a loss). I was keeping my Fx for you as I read the posts. I was so disappointed at the outcome.
AFM- I don't know that I am really on the TTC wagon. As much as I want to be, DH hasn't quite agreed to it. We have 2 children ages 10 and 5, but I have always wanted 3. DH says we are done when the subject comes up but we are not trying to prevent so I am leaving it up to the good Lord. I had some midcycle spotting this weekend (which I have never had) and O pains. I really believe I O'd Saturday and since we BDed, I guess I am waiting to see what happens! Looking forward to getting to know you all!!!post #39 of 9861/1/13 at 6:11pmpost #40 of 9861/1/13 at 6:16pm
Livnkadesmom thank you... I was hopeful for a different outcome as well. It's been really hard, but then again, it's only been a day. I feel confident though that I'll be ready to try again by the time I ovulate, and if not, I know I can lean on everyone here. It's a great community; Welcome :)
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Due Date Community on Facebook? 13 seconds ago
- › 2 year old with mumps 5 minutes ago
- › Chinese Study: 42 Percent of Drug Reactions Are Vaccine Related 7 minutes ago
- › Birth certificate and proof of pregnancy 18 minutes ago
- › Pregnancy Photo Contest Sponsored by Sacred Pregnancy, Nordic... 18 minutes ago
- › Does anyone still hang out here? 21 minutes ago
- › Things I Said I Would NEVER Do..... (Let's see how well that... 22 minutes ago
- › Heartbroken & whole other host of emotions 24 minutes ago
- › Any Baby Arrivals yet? 26 minutes ago
- › Everyone's favorite - and etiquette question. 30 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher