Hugs Dahlia. We cross posted. I think early miscarriage is much more appropriate myself. Please be sure to be good to yourself and take time to heal and process.
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 12/31/12
Related Forum Threads
- Anyone with experience with soy isoflavones, (while breastfeeding)?? Last post on Today at 10:14 am in Trying To Conceive
- Everything smells and tastes funny... Is this a sign? Last post on Today at 7:03 am in Trying To Conceive
- Long LH Surge Last post on 12/9/13 at 6:05pm in Trying To Conceive
- Prenatals making me constipated? Last post on Yesterday at 11:27 am in Trying To Conceive
- New here and TTC #1. AF is late and needing some advice and answers! Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:03pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
January 2013 TWW Thread - Page 2post #22 of 9861/1/13 at 2:18pmpost #23 of 9861/1/13 at 3:02pmHii ladies I'm new here, I usually have a 28day cycle af was due the 21st of dec its now january no af an bfn on hpt...I tink I od ltr than expected due to stress, I bd the early hrs of the 17th and 25th of dec on the 29th dec I spotted two drops of pink blood, iv had wat feels like a uti I'm bloated irritable and tired I feel like iv had pms for wks now, , iv a cold, frequent urination BUT no bfp?a pls helppost #24 of 9861/1/13 at 3:04pmI really am sad to not have the December tww thread anymore! I may just chime in and say hi and such every so often here. I'm so happy to have gotten my BFP but I want all of you there with me. Conflicted feelings here 😕 I know there is still time for a few from that thread (sparkle becky katie jjh did i miss anyone?) so I'm holding out hope for them. Thanks for all the congrats again.
Dahlia! I'm still so pissed about your outcome. Ugh. I'll keep in touch though don't you worry. And I know you'll be in a due date club soon. ☺post #25 of 9861/1/13 at 3:53pmpost #26 of 9861/1/13 at 4:05pmpost #27 of 9861/1/13 at 4:05pmpost #28 of 9861/1/13 at 4:20pmpost #29 of 9861/1/13 at 4:30pmDahlia- I thin a day off will do you good. You time is always a great thing. Take it easy
Becky- I am like either 8-10 DPO or 6-9 lol I really have no idea. I'm thinking closer to 8-10 but I keep changing my mind. OPKs don't work for me because my urine is always too dilute but I am fairly certain I felt ovulation cramps. I'm really hoping this is a PG symptom and not me just thinking too hard about itpost #30 of 9861/1/13 at 4:31pmOk, so I went yesterday for my ultrasound. I had been told it would only be t/v, but when I got in there, they did both extra and internal, as well as kidneys! My original appt had been for 8 am, but when I got there, I discovered I had forgotten my purse at home, and with it my order, Photo ID, etc. I felt so stupid! And I live about 40 minutes away so no running back home to grab it. They told me they could work me back in at 1030, so I went home and got it. Of course, she couldn't really tell me anything, except that they were full of cysts. I wanted to see the screen so badly! Lol
I am a weird case of pcos, in that I have NEVER missed a period, and usually ovulate, although like sparkle, it varies widely from day 10-15!
But it was so painful, because they were pushing so hard on my cervix and upward, that I ended up actually crying. I have an extremely high pain tolerance, but it was just that bad. I felt like such a baby...
Anyway, that just leaves my LH and FSH bloodwork on CD 3 or 4. Waiting on AF so I can do that.post #31 of 9861/1/13 at 4:35pmpost #32 of 9861/1/13 at 4:40pmpost #33 of 9861/1/13 at 4:54pmpost #34 of 9861/1/13 at 5:01pmSparkle - what exactly is OPK?
Mamamash - will miss you! Don't be a stranger here!
Suzie - welcome! Lol I tend to bake a lot to pass the time. This last TWW resulted in 1 apple and 1 pumpkin pie, 2 loaves pumpkin bread and 2 loaves banana bread! Plus the regular meals! ☺
Dahlia - glad to see you here for another month!! You will not be alone!!
Afm- I'm only on CD 2post #35 of 9861/1/13 at 5:06pmpost #36 of 9861/1/13 at 5:31pmpost #37 of 9861/1/13 at 5:31pmpost #38 of 9861/1/13 at 5:42pmHi ladies! Hope you don't mind if I crash the party. I have been following the Dec thread for a couple of days and would like to join in.
First off dahlia- so sorry for your loss (and yes it was a loss). I was keeping my Fx for you as I read the posts. I was so disappointed at the outcome.
AFM- I don't know that I am really on the TTC wagon. As much as I want to be, DH hasn't quite agreed to it. We have 2 children ages 10 and 5, but I have always wanted 3. DH says we are done when the subject comes up but we are not trying to prevent so I am leaving it up to the good Lord. I had some midcycle spotting this weekend (which I have never had) and O pains. I really believe I O'd Saturday and since we BDed, I guess I am waiting to see what happens! Looking forward to getting to know you all!!!post #39 of 9861/1/13 at 6:11pmpost #40 of 9861/1/13 at 6:16pm
Livnkadesmom thank you... I was hopeful for a different outcome as well. It's been really hard, but then again, it's only been a day. I feel confident though that I'll be ready to try again by the time I ovulate, and if not, I know I can lean on everyone here. It's a great community; Welcome :)
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Welcome Babies! 5 minutes ago
- › Which is the better gift: new cookware or a Richard Simmons... 7 minutes ago
- › December (already!) chat 7 minutes ago
- › Would this be rude? 7 minutes ago
- › So what if my child has ADHD? 10 minutes ago
- › Taking the Scenic Route to a BFP - Sping/Summer 2013 11 minutes ago
- › Visitors! 20 minutes ago
- › Stopping labor? 23 minutes ago
- › Low supply - What helped you? 26 minutes ago
- › Dinner - What Are You Having? 27 minutes ago
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo