Hugs Dahlia. We cross posted. I think early miscarriage is much more appropriate myself. Please be sure to be good to yourself and take time to heal and process.
Recent Images In This Thread
Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- is this positive (CD 14) Last post on Yesterday at 11:42 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Negative pregnancy test, late period and home birth questions Last post on Yesterday at 4:40 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Could it be pregnacy? or what? Last post on Yesterday at 12:19 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Intro & My Cycle Update Last post on 5/18/13 at 9:34pm in Trying To Conceive
- Want to take pregnancy test! Last post on 5/18/13 at 8:16am in Trying To Conceive
January 2013 TWW Thread - Page 2
Dahlia! I'm still so pissed about your outcome. Ugh. I'll keep in touch though don't you worry. And I know you'll be in a due date club soon. ☺
Good luck to all you ladies who are still in the game from December. Much love to you all.
AFM I took off tomorrow to just deal with my emotions. I'll be fine for a while, then out of no where, grief just hits me hard.
Becky- I am like either 8-10 DPO or 6-9 lol I really have no idea. I'm thinking closer to 8-10 but I keep changing my mind. OPKs don't work for me because my urine is always too dilute but I am fairly certain I felt ovulation cramps. I'm really hoping this is a PG symptom and not me just thinking too hard about it
I am a weird case of pcos, in that I have NEVER missed a period, and usually ovulate, although like sparkle, it varies widely from day 10-15!
But it was so painful, because they were pushing so hard on my cervix and upward, that I ended up actually crying. I have an extremely high pain tolerance, but it was just that bad. I felt like such a baby...
Anyway, that just leaves my LH and FSH bloodwork on CD 3 or 4. Waiting on AF so I can do that.
JoyfamMama I'm so sorry to hear that your appointment was so draining and uncomfortable/painful for you. I hope you can start getting some answers from your doctor, and that you'll have a successful cycle very soon! *hugs*
Thank You.. Do you know if I can get pregnant successfully this next cycle, following a very early miscarriage? I was about 3 or 4 weeks, so it was very early.. I hate myself for testing before my period. Ignorance really would have been bliss in this situation.
Mamamash - will miss you! Don't be a stranger here!
Suzie - welcome! Lol I tend to bake a lot to pass the time. This last TWW resulted in 1 apple and 1 pumpkin pie, 2 loaves pumpkin bread and 2 loaves banana bread! Plus the regular meals! ☺
Dahlia - glad to see you here for another month!! You will not be alone!!
Afm- I'm only on CD 2
Cindy lu hi again. Can you remind me how to count cycle days? Does it start on the first day of your period? Or the last? I can never remember. I'm sorry last month didn't work out for you, but selfishly, I'm happy to have a familiar face here.
First off dahlia- so sorry for your loss (and yes it was a loss). I was keeping my Fx for you as I read the posts. I was so disappointed at the outcome.
AFM- I don't know that I am really on the TTC wagon. As much as I want to be, DH hasn't quite agreed to it. We have 2 children ages 10 and 5, but I have always wanted 3. DH says we are done when the subject comes up but we are not trying to prevent so I am leaving it up to the good Lord. I had some midcycle spotting this weekend (which I have never had) and O pains. I really believe I O'd Saturday and since we BDed, I guess I am waiting to see what happens! Looking forward to getting to know you all!!!
Livnkadesmom thank you... I was hopeful for a different outcome as well. It's been really hard, but then again, it's only been a day. I feel confident though that I'll be ready to try again by the time I ovulate, and if not, I know I can lean on everyone here. It's a great community; Welcome :)
- January 2013 TWW Thread
- › DH has shingles.... how to prepare for chicken pox? 34 seconds ago
- › So depressed, hormonal, emotional 42 seconds ago
- › Round Ligament and Pelvic Pain 4 minutes ago
- › Doula- do or don't? 12 minutes ago
- › Any "Ecstatic Birth" stories out there? 12 minutes ago
- › How do I take care of these? (Wool covers) 15 minutes ago
- › May 2013 Chat Thread 18 minutes ago
- › Potty Learning 19 minutes ago
- › Just got back from the ER... 20 minutes ago
- › genetic testing 20 minutes ago
- › The First Years Breastflow BPA Free Bottle, 5 Ounce by KaliShanti
- › Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breastpump Bra, XS/S/M by KaliShanti
- › Seal N Go Breast Milk Freezer Disposable Liners - 25 / Pack by KaliShanti
- › Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags by KaliShanti
- › Lansinoh 20435 Breastmilk Storage Bags, 25-Count Boxes (Pack of 3) by KaliShanti
- › Medela Pump and Save Storage Bags- 20-count by KaliShanti
- › Philips AVENT ISIS Manual Breast Pump, White by KaliShanti
- › Ameda Purely Yours Ultra Breast Pump by KaliShanti
- › Philips AVENT BPA Free Natural Polypropylene Bottles by KaliShanti
- › Gilligan & O'Malley® Womens Full Sling Long Nursing Tank by KaliShanti
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo