- 817 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Location: maryland
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- Thoughts on my situation please ! Last post on Yesterday at 7:22 pm in Trying To Conceive
- No ppaf and one day of EW surrounded by Abundant creamy cm.. Last post on Yesterday at 9:10 am in Trying To Conceive
- Finding a supportive provider for TTC over 40 Last post on 6/17/13 at 6:40pm in Trying To Conceive
- BBT rising on CD4? Last post on 6/17/13 at 4:23am in Trying To Conceive
- How often? Last post on 6/13/13 at 12:28pm in Trying To Conceive
January 2013 TWW Thread - Page 19
So much for symptom spotting! My DD spiked a fever last night. Her increased nursing was probably due to getting sick. But... my nipples are still super sensitive so I remain hopeful :-) 'Only' 5 more days until AF is due.
Good Morning, Mamas!! So glad to see so many new members.
Becky there!! Super glad to hear you can get busy this month. literally and figuratively And yeah for being able to able to take Clomid again. Fx!!
Blonhrt I hear you on the overwhelming desire and strange dreams. I know I am about to O when that's ALL I can think of!! My DH has a hard time keeping up with my drive this time of month.
Dahlia Cute shoes!! I too love to distract myself with online shopping. I have so many carts full of lovely things I'd like and many sites. I try not to purchase as much as I browse. I think we may end up being cycle buddies, as I expect to O Monday or Tuesday myself!! Fx for getting our BFPs together very soon. I am completely fantasizing about an October baby!
How are you Katie?
Lots of hugs and good vibesfor all of you in the TWW. I'll be joining you soon! for a roll out of record numbers of BFPs here.
AFM CD 9 and getting lots of watery to EWCM already. OPKs are negative but darkening, getting there! I am hoping the CM and my extreme, er, interest in DTD is a very good sign for our chances this month. I expect to O early next week, usually happens around CD 11/12. I am really liking the charting of temps and CM with OPKs, not just CM with OPKs. I feel so much more aware. My temp has been really stable since starting and I noticed a slight increase this morning from where I've been. FF puts me at "Most Fertile" today and through the weekend. SO there's those plans for the weekend And then I have work obligations this afternoon/tonight and DD has a playdate (so excited to grab groceries on my own) today and a birthday party tomorrow. Busy and good things to keep me occupied.
What is everyone else up to this weekend??
AFM- I am pretty confident that I O'd on Dec 29th or 30th. I had the EWCM and ovary pain and after that everything dried up. That would make me 14 DPO and I usually only have an 11 day Luteal phase. However, that day would have been an early O for me and FF has AF coming this Tues. (I don't temp, that is just prediction from past cycles). In other words, I can't be 100% on O day. I am symptom spotting like crazy...which makes me a little crazy. I have have had mild aches in my lower abdomen, lower backaches, nausea after eating, *TMI warning* more of the creamy CM/wet feeling, tingly nibbles and OMG I have been so tired which in the past has been my #1 pregnancy symptom. I really am trying to hold off testing until I am late, but I don't know if I should consider myself late now or next Tues...what do you all think?
Oh wow jj yeah you're way up north! No wonder you miss warmth!
Sparkle that would be great if we're cycle buddies! I'm getting so impatient for O!
Liv wait it out if you can! Good luck!
AFM I've had a killer headache all day, ugh. Finally starting to feel better, but just really tired. I'll probably take a nap before my husband gets home, so I have enough energy for BDing haha.
Livn- so sorry about your bfn temping is really popular around here I haven't done it yet but I may start eventually!
I'm sorry Liv :( fingers are crossed for you that it's just too early!! I started temping for the same reason- I want to see exactly when I O. I like it so far, because it makes me feel really in tune with my body.
Angel - ouch! Good distraction lol, but am guessing you could do without a sick dd?
Sparkle - you sound all ready for this cycle - awesome! I was hoping for a September baby due to the weather lol... October would be almost as good - but heavily pregnant here in the summer?! I can barely cope outside as it is lol! Wishing you lots of quality swimmers this weekend!
Livn - I think it sounds really positive... But I'm second guessing myself now as I had all those symptoms and still got AF... Maybe I was right and I had an early loss - who knows... Sorry you got a bfn but don't be distressed as its prob too early! Best of both worlds... Here's hoping its a bfp for you!
Dahlia - hugs for the headache, you have all. My sympathy on that xxxx Wishing you heaps of quality swimmers too!
To anyone I missed sending good sticky vibes
Afm - I'm starting to cheer up after both the AF and the cat loss, so annoying to be at my emotional cycle peak when it all happened... So I guess I'm on cd3... Ladies who temp when should I start if planning to? I googled but still unsure... Here's hoping this time is a goer!
Thanks everyone for the nice thoughts. I'll just have to wait it out. Hoping to see some BFPs soon!!!
Hang in there, Liv!
chuord thanks for the headache hugs :) I haven't had a migraine like this in so long. I wonder if it's hormone related? I'll tell you one thing though, it's definitely NOT putting me in the mood for BDing. My husband won't be home til later, after watching the Raven's game out on the eastern shore then making the almost 2 hr drive home hrmph. Not my ideal BDing circumstances.. but hey, neither was doing it at 5 in the morning on friday lol. Ya gotta do what ya gotta do. It's just put me into a cranky funk, not a sexy time mood haha. You asked about temping- I started temping this month, on CD5. I would have started on CD1 but I thought you were supposed to start after your period, which was wrong since you can pretty much start anytime before O. Like Liv said, it's about getting a nice feel for your body temps in order to see the change when O comes. I use FertilityFriend on my kindle, which is really handy. It lays it all out for you, and entering all your info (temps, CM, etc) is super easy. I definitely recommend it! As of now I pretty much have no idea what exactly I'm looking for in temp shifts, but I'm learning, and it makes me feel like I have more control.
sparkle everything sounds like its heading in the perfect direction for a successful cycle! So exciting!
livnkadesmom sorry to hear about your bfn I will keep everything crossed for the coming week and hope you get the outcome you want!
dahlia glad to hear the headache has subsided, that's no fun. Hope you enjoyed your nap before your dh got home! Have fun this evening!
Chuord glad to hear things are starting to ease up in terms of af. I hear you on wanting a sept baby, October will be wonderful though, and fx just In the nick of time before it gets hot again. It's just crazy here right now. Going out in the middle of the day just isn't an option.
AFM - cd14 here and even though the ovulation pain has subsided I'm still having other symptoms, thought it was odd I'd had Ewcm but just not the usual amount, until this morning so more bd'ing just to be sure we catch this little egg.
Sunday morning here, lazy day me thinks. Hope your all enjoying your weekends! Sticky baby dust to all!
- › ~The TTC One Thread June 2013~ 23 seconds ago
- › Post partum body stuff 59 seconds ago
- › Would you buy this wrap? 1 minute ago
- › Weekly Chat Thread: 6/17-6/23 2 minutes ago
- › who gets which seat? 3 minutes ago
- › &^%! - HPV Vaccine Is Credited in Fall of Teenagers’ Infection Rate 5 minutes ago
- › Ergo or another wrap? 7 minutes ago
- › Toddlers and TV time 8 minutes ago
- › cup of coffee for my adhd son? Synaptol maybe? 9 minutes ago
- › Reasons for not vaccinating children? 10 minutes ago
- › Bug Band Insect Repellent Wristbands - Blue by MinneapolisMama
- › Burt's Bees Baby Bee SPF 30 Sunscreen Stick, 0.7 Ounce by lamjenifer
- › Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Baby Head-to-Toe Wash & Shampoo -... by glassesgirlnj
- › Aveeno Cleansing baby shampoo by fayebond
- › Aveeno Soothing Oat Baby Wash by fayebond
- › Earth Mama Body Butter - 8oz by fayebond
- › Maclaren Beginning Travel Kit for Mother by fayebond
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by lightbulb
- › Natural Bug Blend Bug Repellent Spray by fayebond
- › Do Naturals Just Berry Shampoo and Conditioner by fayebond
- › Ouch! How Homeopathy Can Help With Those... by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathic Help for Post-Partum Mothers: a... by Melanie Mayo
- › Adding the Second Child by Sarah Clark
- › 5 Steps for Managing Stress and Anxiety by Melanie Mayo
- › What Marketers Don't Understand About... by Melanie Mayo
- › For the Dads by Rachel Wolf
- › What Happened When This Bereaved Mom Sought A... by momofnatasha
- › More About Soothing Small Tummies from... by Melanie Mayo
- › Get Ready To Read By Playing by Melanie Mayo
- › "Do You Trust Me?" by SantoshaMama