Weeellll I guess I'll join this thread ladies. I think ovulation will be today. Hoping to see a temp rise tomorrow. I was chilling over in the CTA thread for the last two cycles, but then I told my DH on Sunday that if he felt like knocking me up to come home after work and have his way with me. And to my great surprise he did! LOL. So we've now DTD three times during my fertile window and I guess we'll wait and see what happens this month! Won't be too upset if it doesn't happen, and might actually be a little panicky if it does, heh. I was anticipating a more formal transition to officially TTC than this, lol!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 12/31/12
Related Forum Threads
- New around here! Last post on 4/18/14 at 5:39pm in Trying To Conceive
- Anyone get BFP using IVF Donor sperm for home insemination? Last post on Yesterday at 8:33 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Just started TTC! Has anyone not notice any symptoms right away, but ended being pregnant?! Last post on 4/13/14 at 8:15am in Trying To Conceive
- 13 dpo and trying to stay positive with a negative Last post on 4/11/14 at 1:26pm in Trying To Conceive
- First Response question: take apart, underside of plastic strip Last post on 4/12/14 at 2:03pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
January 2013 TWW Thread - Page 32post #622 of 9861/22/13 at 7:03pm
I'm currently 4-5 dpo and trying NOT to symptom spot. Got a bad uti and I'm taking macrobid. I tried to fight it off for 3 days but cran and water wasn't doing the trick and I passed some blood clots this morning and was in a fair amount of discomfort, so I gave in and started the antibiotic. Hope it doesn't interfere with anything that might be going on in my uterus. Keeping my FX that we BD enough to catch the egg this time. If not we can try again next month. Trying to "think positive".post #623 of 9861/22/13 at 7:40pmpost #624 of 9861/23/13 at 12:10am
Serenyd, hoping that your little bean is growing well and not influenced by the UTI. At this stage, your bean won't be implanted yet and will rely on the yolk sack for nutrition, so nothing you take will be passed on. I hope you feel better soon!
I'm also trying not to symptom spot. I had some awful heartburn for two nights and slight nausea for two days, but that's all gone. I think it's easier not to have those things and prepare for a BFN than to think that all these things are symptoms and be dissapointed.
Blonhrt88, I'm glad you found something to keep you occupied! Oh, how I wish I could be one of those women who realize a month down the line that A/F didn't show. Instead, I'm always well aware of what's going on. It makes everything seem so much more complicated!post #625 of 9861/23/13 at 4:32ampost #626 of 9861/23/13 at 5:11ampost #627 of 9861/23/13 at 5:35amwow, congrats wildgreen!! how many too were you when you got your bfp?
beautifulcanvas, I agree it's hard when you think you have symptoms but then get a bfn. good luck!
blonhrt, glad you're keeping busy! it definitely makes a huge difference
serenyd, hope you feel better soon! fx for a bfp for you!
afm- I'm 7 dpo today! feeling pretty good, trying to ignore things that could count as symptoms and drive me crazy if I let them. still having lotssss of creamy cm, and dull cramps. my legs were a little achey last night but that could be in my head cause it was a definite symptom last month before I got my bfp.post #628 of 9861/23/13 at 5:36ampost #629 of 9861/23/13 at 7:45amYah! Congrats Wildgreen!!!
It is bitter cold here, it hurts! I am feeling so weird today. Very nauseous since this morning, hard not to read into that even though it is SO early. Food helps but only briefly. Coffee smelled awful, like cigarette smoke, and everything just seems to smell gross ( I almost left a meeting this morning because the room smelled off and I thought I mightget sick). I know this can't possibly be symptoms, I'm only 5 dpo, but so, so strange. Dahlia I keep trying to ignore it and then I feel another wave of nausea. So hopeful!post #630 of 9861/23/13 at 7:52ampost #631 of 9861/23/13 at 8:02ampost #632 of 9861/23/13 at 9:24ampost #633 of 9861/23/13 at 10:11am
Sparkle, that sounds promising!! We used to be in Western NY until recently. I don't miss the winter there!
Blonjrt - Wow! That sounds nice! Where are you?
Tired today, too. Just 4 DPO so trying not to think about it. Temps are high but I think I'll stop taking them now that I've confirmed ov. I know the progesterone is going to keep my temps high anyhow. Just need to be patient!post #634 of 9861/23/13 at 11:25am
Sparkle, that sounds promising!!! I'm experiencing periods of nausea and smell sensitivity too. And, as of yesterday, intense hunger. I ate supper, had a snack, bathed the kids, told DH I needed to eat or I was gonna puke, had a snack, put the kids to bed, had another snack...This morning I was driving past Tim Hortons and suddenly decided I NEEDED a bagel with cream cheese and an Iced Cappucino...this was after breakfast, mind you, and I usually never eat out :) I'm sure it's all progesterone, but it sure is messing with me...ANND it's super-duper cold here too. My car thermometer was reading -27C, and with the wind chill they were saying it was -40C.post #635 of 9861/23/13 at 12:26pmSounds like there are lots of positive things going on around here! Welcome to all the new ladies ttc! :-)
Crazy crazy hot down here at the moment, heading off to the zoo this morning with my boys and a friend. Feeling pretty ok, have had a wee bit of nausea in the past few days and lots of cramps twinges, which I hope is this little one getting nice and comfortable in there. Only CD25 still. So still waiting to see a super dark line on a test. They are getting darker as the days go on, on to super cheap tests now which aren't as sensitive. Will use my last FRER test on cd30. Feeling quietly optimistic, but still very nervous. Hopefully once I contact my midwife we can book in for an early ultrasound scan. Baby dust to all :-)post #636 of 9861/23/13 at 12:32pmpost #637 of 9861/23/13 at 12:35pmpost #638 of 9861/23/13 at 12:36pmpost #639 of 9861/23/13 at 12:36pm
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Moving to Cherry Hill, NJ - Need Recommendations for Midwife /... 2 minutes ago
- › Cloth Diapering 3 minutes ago
- › Why Is Jenny McCarthy Dangerous? 5 minutes ago
- › Tell me about your experience as a CBE :) 8 minutes ago
- › Grad Club: Where the group discussion continues after the ONE thread! 10 minutes ago
- › Need advice about baby going to sleep. 11 minutes ago
- › Did anyone notice price increase on food?? 15 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- Worm Moon 20 minutes ago
- › Picture books about twins for twins? 25 minutes ago
- › Word Association Conga Line 31 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Turning Five by Sheryl Paul
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness