Weeellll I guess I'll join this thread ladies. I think ovulation will be today. Hoping to see a temp rise tomorrow. I was chilling over in the CTA thread for the last two cycles, but then I told my DH on Sunday that if he felt like knocking me up to come home after work and have his way with me. And to my great surprise he did! LOL. So we've now DTD three times during my fertile window and I guess we'll wait and see what happens this month! Won't be too upset if it doesn't happen, and might actually be a little panicky if it does, heh. I was anticipating a more formal transition to officially TTC than this, lol!
Recent Images In This Thread
Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- No ppaf and one day of EW surrounded by Abundant creamy cm.. Last post on Today at 9:10 am in Trying To Conceive
- Finding a supportive provider for TTC over 40 Last post on Yesterday at 6:40 pm in Trying To Conceive
- BBT rising on CD4? Last post on Yesterday at 4:23 am in Trying To Conceive
- How often? Last post on 6/13/13 at 12:28pm in Trying To Conceive
- COULD THIS BE IMPLANTATION BLEEDING??? Last post on 6/10/13 at 11:08am in Trying To Conceive
January 2013 TWW Thread - Page 32
I'm currently 4-5 dpo and trying NOT to symptom spot. Got a bad uti and I'm taking macrobid. I tried to fight it off for 3 days but cran and water wasn't doing the trick and I passed some blood clots this morning and was in a fair amount of discomfort, so I gave in and started the antibiotic. Hope it doesn't interfere with anything that might be going on in my uterus. Keeping my FX that we BD enough to catch the egg this time. If not we can try again next month. Trying to "think positive".
Serenyd, hoping that your little bean is growing well and not influenced by the UTI. At this stage, your bean won't be implanted yet and will rely on the yolk sack for nutrition, so nothing you take will be passed on. I hope you feel better soon!
I'm also trying not to symptom spot. I had some awful heartburn for two nights and slight nausea for two days, but that's all gone. I think it's easier not to have those things and prepare for a BFN than to think that all these things are symptoms and be dissapointed.
Blonhrt88, I'm glad you found something to keep you occupied! Oh, how I wish I could be one of those women who realize a month down the line that A/F didn't show. Instead, I'm always well aware of what's going on. It makes everything seem so much more complicated!
beautifulcanvas, I agree it's hard when you think you have symptoms but then get a bfn. good luck!
blonhrt, glad you're keeping busy! it definitely makes a huge difference
serenyd, hope you feel better soon! fx for a bfp for you!
afm- I'm 7 dpo today! feeling pretty good, trying to ignore things that could count as symptoms and drive me crazy if I let them. still having lotssss of creamy cm, and dull cramps. my legs were a little achey last night but that could be in my head cause it was a definite symptom last month before I got my bfp.
It is bitter cold here, it hurts! I am feeling so weird today. Very nauseous since this morning, hard not to read into that even though it is SO early. Food helps but only briefly. Coffee smelled awful, like cigarette smoke, and everything just seems to smell gross ( I almost left a meeting this morning because the room smelled off and I thought I mightget sick). I know this can't possibly be symptoms, I'm only 5 dpo, but so, so strange. Dahlia I keep trying to ignore it and then I feel another wave of nausea. So hopeful!
Sparkle, that sounds promising!! We used to be in Western NY until recently. I don't miss the winter there!
Blonjrt - Wow! That sounds nice! Where are you?
Tired today, too. Just 4 DPO so trying not to think about it. Temps are high but I think I'll stop taking them now that I've confirmed ov. I know the progesterone is going to keep my temps high anyhow. Just need to be patient!
Sparkle, that sounds promising!!! I'm experiencing periods of nausea and smell sensitivity too. And, as of yesterday, intense hunger. I ate supper, had a snack, bathed the kids, told DH I needed to eat or I was gonna puke, had a snack, put the kids to bed, had another snack...This morning I was driving past Tim Hortons and suddenly decided I NEEDED a bagel with cream cheese and an Iced Cappucino...this was after breakfast, mind you, and I usually never eat out :) I'm sure it's all progesterone, but it sure is messing with me...ANND it's super-duper cold here too. My car thermometer was reading -27C, and with the wind chill they were saying it was -40C.
Crazy crazy hot down here at the moment, heading off to the zoo this morning with my boys and a friend. Feeling pretty ok, have had a wee bit of nausea in the past few days and lots of cramps twinges, which I hope is this little one getting nice and comfortable in there. Only CD25 still. So still waiting to see a super dark line on a test. They are getting darker as the days go on, on to super cheap tests now which aren't as sensitive. Will use my last FRER test on cd30. Feeling quietly optimistic, but still very nervous. Hopefully once I contact my midwife we can book in for an early ultrasound scan. Baby dust to all :-)
That's fantastic! Congrats, Danielle!
Your comment about it being CD 25 for you made me go and check what day I'm at...I'm at CD 26...AF is due this Sat...Woohoo, I thought I had another week left to wait! Yippee!!! Can't wait to test Sat morning :)
- › Pink for girls and blue for boys - what do you think? 37 seconds ago
- › June 2013 Chit Chat 1 minute ago
- › how is everyone feeling? 4 minutes ago
- › ~Weekly Chat Thread for June 15th-21st~ 5 minutes ago
- › Dingoes running into the summer sunshine -- June! 5 minutes ago
- › Stretch marks 6 minutes ago
- › Unschooling and preteens and teens 7 minutes ago
- › Older Moms 8 minutes ago
- › Can you all do a favor for me please? 14 minutes ago
- › ACOG Admits Pitocin May Be More Harmful to Newborns Than Once Thought 18 minutes ago
- › Earth Mama Body Butter - 8oz by fayebond
- › Maclaren Beginning Travel Kit for Mother by fayebond
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by lightbulb
- › Bug Band Insect Repellent Wristbands - Blue by fayebond
- › Natural Bug Blend Bug Repellent Spray by fayebond
- › Do Naturals Just Berry Shampoo and Conditioner by fayebond
- › Zoe organics Baby Bath Tea by fayebond
- › Calming Blend Shampoo & Bodywash 17oz by fayebond
- › zoe organics Gentle Hair & Body Wash by fayebond
- › Lafe's Organic Foaming Baby Shampoo and Wash, 12 oz by fayebond
- › Ouch! How Homeopathy Can Help With Those... by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathic Help for Post-Partum Mothers: a... by Melanie Mayo
- › Adding the Second Child by Sarah Clark
- › 5 Steps for Managing Stress and Anxiety by Melanie Mayo
- › What Marketers Don't Understand About... by Melanie Mayo
- › For the Dads by Rachel Wolf
- › What Happened When This Bereaved Mom Sought A... by momofnatasha
- › More About Soothing Small Tummies from... by Melanie Mayo
- › Get Ready To Read By Playing by Melanie Mayo
- › "Do You Trust Me?" by SantoshaMama