So awesome!! Hopefully this BFP trend will continue!!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 12/31/12
Related Forum Threads
- Anyone get BFP using IVF Donor sperm for home insemination? Last post on Yesterday at 3:29 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Just started TTC! Has anyone not notice any symptoms right away, but ended being pregnant?! Last post on 4/13/14 at 8:15am in Trying To Conceive
- 13 dpo and trying to stay positive with a negative Last post on 4/11/14 at 1:26pm in Trying To Conceive
- First Response question: take apart, underside of plastic strip Last post on 4/12/14 at 2:03pm in Trying To Conceive
- Nursing Mama's TTC - April 2014 Last post on Today at 8:23 am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
January 2013 TWW Thread - Page 37post #721 of 9861/26/13 at 2:16pmpost #722 of 9861/26/13 at 2:19pmpost #723 of 9861/26/13 at 2:20pmpost #724 of 9861/26/13 at 2:37pmpost #725 of 9861/26/13 at 2:38pmI'm feeling hopeful for you dahlia!
Today was O for me, I'm now in the TWW! Dahlia, SEND ME SOME DUST. Hahaha.
Also, I feel so good. My head is still soaking in a jar of coco oil. I think this lice was the best thing to happen to my hair in years, lol. My hair is going to be so silky after sitting in this stuff for 24 hrs!post #726 of 9861/26/13 at 2:40pmpost #727 of 9861/26/13 at 2:46pmpost #728 of 9861/26/13 at 2:50pmpost #729 of 9861/26/13 at 2:54pmQuote:Yeah, me too! Blow a few sprinkles this way dahlia . I'm hopefully going to O tomorrow, if I'm not already. all this BD'ing makes some magic happen for me!Originally Posted by Blonhrt88
I'm feeling hopeful for you dahlia!
Today was O for me, I'm now in the TWW! Dahlia, SEND ME SOME DUST. Hahaha.
Also, I feel so good. My head is still soaking in a jar of coco oil. I think this lice was the best thing to happen to my hair in years, lol. My hair is going to be so silky after sitting in this stuff for 24 hrs!
Didn't someone else on this thread get a BFP recently too? That was you Danielle, right? Big, big congrats to you as well! Sticky baby coming your way too!
Ok, back to my .post #730 of 9861/26/13 at 3:04pm
Thank you all!!
Katie, yeah, I stopped temping after O. I didn't want to see a temp drop and get sad haha.
Blonhrt, your hair is gonna be awesome after this! Good silver lining :) Good luck on your tww!!!
I'm sending baby dust to you all!!!! Please cross your fingers, toes and everything in between that my noodle stays put this month :) I can use all the good vibes that I can get! I'm hesitant, but excited!post #731 of 9861/26/13 at 3:21pmpost #732 of 9861/26/13 at 4:03pm
haha I figured, sorry to disappoint!
I've been trying to keep busy today by making a bunch of freezer meals for those weeknights that I can't muster the energy to cook! I made delicious spicy pulled pork, and a crap ton of enchiladas. Tomorrow I'm making meatballs to freeze as well :)
How is everyone feeling?post #733 of 9861/26/13 at 4:32pmNice! If you normally struggle to cook on work nights (of which I am the queen btw!) then it will only be harder pregnant! Good planning. I need to do some freezer cooking myself! There's a business here where you can get a weeks worth of frozen meals delivered to your house - with veggie, gluten free options! I am seriously considering trying it out. I loventoncook but just don't have time to do it.post #734 of 9861/26/13 at 5:23pm
I'm exactly the same Katie, it wouldn't be so hard if I didn't live an hour or so away from work. The commute is wearing on me! I leave, it's dark. I get home, it's dark! Then cooking dinner seems like this insurmountable task some nights! Maybe I subconciously knew I was gonna need to have a good stock in the freezer I really love cooking too. It's just an issue of time, like you said. That delivery service sounds great! There's a place out here that is called Let's Dish, where you go and make a bunch of freezer meals for a set price. It's pretty neat, my mother in law used to do it.post #735 of 9861/26/13 at 5:51pmThanks gals, your making me blush. I'll post a picture if my locks if they come out amazing.
I'm feeling super crampy. I'm not sure if its from all this ewcm or maybe the sex from yesterday is meeting an egg? Haha I don't know. I'm feeling optimistic this month though. Mainly because my period was so dang heavy this cycle. I know it means nothing, I'm just feeling fertile I guess.
We dtd yesterday so we will seeeeeee. I hate this part. The TWW sucks. Lolpost #736 of 9861/26/13 at 6:08pmpost #737 of 9861/26/13 at 6:20pmpost #738 of 9861/26/13 at 7:07pm
Welcome NovaM. When to you plan to test?
dahlia, CONGRATULATIONS! I'm beyond excited for you - you really deserve this after your loss last month - I'm sending you the strongest sticky baby vibes I can muster. I plan to follow you over to the October DDC next month when I get a BFP that decides to stick around.
Thanks everyone for all your kindness. The loss really hit me hard yesterday - lots of crying and anger and why me - but I'm feeling much better today. I'm trying to feel optimistic about next month and the thought of being more fertile after a loss. Since I'm a midwifery student I have access to all kinds of research databases and I actually read a study that showed that women who conceive within 6 months after a loss have much better outcomes for their pregnancy and healthier babies overall (and I could benefit from that - my first was a 33 week preemie). Always a silver lining to every dark cloud, I suppose.post #739 of 9861/26/13 at 7:12pmpost #740 of 9861/26/13 at 7:22pm
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Seattle pastured eggs 6 minutes ago
- › ~*~The TTC ONE Thread~*~April 2014 8 minutes ago
- › Changing my discipline techniques... where do I learn about GD/CP? 14 minutes ago
- › Anyone else currently nursing? 17 minutes ago
- › feeling baby move 18 minutes ago
- › 18.5 week anatomy scan of our wee owlet! 32 minutes ago
- › Boy or Girl - The Nub Theory . 34 minutes ago
- › Weekly Thread April 14-20 35 minutes ago
- › Best rear facing car seat for toddler? 35 minutes ago
- › first dr appointment? 39 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding my Tribe After the Death of my Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool
- › Mayim Bialik Opens Up About Her Breastfeeding... by Melanie Mayo
- › Freedom Together: Mothering Mavens Try Out... by Melanie Mayo