Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 12/31/12
Related Forum Threads
- Possibly pregnant thoughts? Last post on Today at 10:51 am in Trying To Conceive
- Sex two days prior ovulation. Last post on Yesterday at 11:32 am in Trying To Conceive
- Help me out ladies! Last post on 3/4/14 at 9:34pm in Trying To Conceive
- Confused Last post on 3/4/14 at 4:27pm in Trying To Conceive
- 7 going on 8DPO Last post on Today at 8:37 pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
January 2013 TWW Thread - Page 40post #782 of 9861/28/13 at 8:40ampost #783 of 9861/28/13 at 8:41am
Hugs, Sparkle. The triphasic chart can definitely be misleading. Mine looks really good today but hardly any symptoms so I'm afraid mine will be a red herring as well. But don't lose hope. 10 DPO is still early! Implantation could still be happening today!
Dahlia, same for you. Don't lose hope just yet! But I understand needing to protect yourself from getting too hopeful as well.
Serenyd, I hope your BFP is in the works!! We can hold out testing together!post #784 of 9861/28/13 at 9:16ampost #785 of 9861/28/13 at 9:27am
Dahlia and Katie. Thanks for the kind words. I am crossing fingers toes and all areas in between and sending for a string of BFPs this week!!
I just found this info from Fertility Friend re: Triphasic Charts:
"After analyzing almost 150,000 BBT charts, they found that 12% of all pregnancy charts showed a triphasic pattern. When looking at non-pregnancy charts, they found that only 5% of charts showed a triphasic pattern. So, based on this data, you have about three times more of a chance of being pregnant with a triphastic chart, than without.
Having a triphasic pattern on your BBT chart does not guarantee that you’re pregnant, but it does seem to be a good sign."
Interesting. Not at all conclusive. Similar story for "Implantation Dip" with ~10% of non-pregnant charts showing an "Implantation Dip" and ~25% of pregnant charts showing them.
More waiting. And still obsessing, despite previous claims this morning that my busyness would distract me!! It's just making my head spin, mamas!post #786 of 9861/28/13 at 9:33ampost #787 of 9861/28/13 at 9:44ampost #788 of 9861/28/13 at 9:49ampost #789 of 9861/28/13 at 9:55ampost #790 of 9861/28/13 at 10:30ampost #791 of 9861/28/13 at 10:42ampost #792 of 9861/28/13 at 12:26pm
Sorry, wanted to get on earlier but busy at work. Goofy system upgrade testing getting in with way of 'important' tests :-) Woho! I'm so not out of my mind. All weekend I thougth I was just sick from the flu bug but Nope. BFP!! Now i know my nausiousness and sore boobs have been the real deal. That line popped up so quick! I did test at 10DPO (which was my last tester) and got an BFN. So ladies, don't give up until AF comes. LOL...I have the stick hiding in my desk drawer. Every now and again I open my drawer, look, and verify that I wasn't seeing things. I'll post a pic after work. I have already made an 9:15 apt tomorrow to verify with the doc.
sparkle - Sore boobs are so in!! :-)
Dahlia - I will sadly admit that last months I found my cervix for the first time as well. Also, my cycles are shorter than yours from what i can tell. You are a few days behind me so don't give up just yet! According to my FF, my DH and I probably dind't BD enough this month. Boy was it wrong. This maryland weather is horrible!post #793 of 9861/28/13 at 12:29pmpost #794 of 9861/28/13 at 1:43pmpost #795 of 9861/28/13 at 1:47pmDahlia - I was so thinking that it was all because of being sick. To the extent that we made plans to head to New Orleans for Mardi Gras the second week in feb late Sat night!
A sober MG will be interesting! :-/. Now, how to tell DH. Hmmm...I think I'll slip in that "bun in the oven shirt" I bought for Xmas.post #796 of 9861/28/13 at 2:22pmpost #797 of 9861/28/13 at 2:40pmpost #798 of 9861/28/13 at 2:55pmpost #799 of 9861/28/13 at 3:39pm
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Silly things you've been told about breastfeeding? 38 minutes ago
- › considering Catholicism but family planning confusion - thoughts? 45 minutes ago
- › Question about unschooling and chores 52 minutes ago
- › Need Answers. 53 minutes ago
- › H1N1 During Pregnancy 1 hour, 4 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 1 hour, 18 minutes ago
- › Post-partum check in here! 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › Queer Conceptions March 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
- › Surviving a Strong Willed, Clingy Child 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
- › carpet cleaning paranoia 1 hour, 56 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Marcy Axness
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea
- › Mothering Pregnancy Photo Contest 2014 Terms... by Cynthia Mosher
- › The Myth of "Pretty" Birth by Sarah Clark
- › Getting Bigger by Melanie Mayo