Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 12/31/12
Related Forum Threads
- Trying to figure this charting thing out:) Last post on Today at 4:08 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Am i pregnant ? Or is it something else ? Last post on Today at 10:10 am in Trying To Conceive
- Is this possibly a triphasic chart? Last post on Today at 4:17 pm in Trying To Conceive
- appointment thursday Last post on 12/1/13 at 6:31pm in Trying To Conceive
- ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 Last post on Today at 6:35 pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
January 2013 TWW Thread - Page 40post #782 of 9861/28/13 at 8:40ampost #783 of 9861/28/13 at 8:41am
Hugs, Sparkle. The triphasic chart can definitely be misleading. Mine looks really good today but hardly any symptoms so I'm afraid mine will be a red herring as well. But don't lose hope. 10 DPO is still early! Implantation could still be happening today!
Dahlia, same for you. Don't lose hope just yet! But I understand needing to protect yourself from getting too hopeful as well.
Serenyd, I hope your BFP is in the works!! We can hold out testing together!post #784 of 9861/28/13 at 9:16ampost #785 of 9861/28/13 at 9:27am
Dahlia and Katie. Thanks for the kind words. I am crossing fingers toes and all areas in between and sending for a string of BFPs this week!!
I just found this info from Fertility Friend re: Triphasic Charts:
"After analyzing almost 150,000 BBT charts, they found that 12% of all pregnancy charts showed a triphasic pattern. When looking at non-pregnancy charts, they found that only 5% of charts showed a triphasic pattern. So, based on this data, you have about three times more of a chance of being pregnant with a triphastic chart, than without.
Having a triphasic pattern on your BBT chart does not guarantee that you’re pregnant, but it does seem to be a good sign."
Interesting. Not at all conclusive. Similar story for "Implantation Dip" with ~10% of non-pregnant charts showing an "Implantation Dip" and ~25% of pregnant charts showing them.
More waiting. And still obsessing, despite previous claims this morning that my busyness would distract me!! It's just making my head spin, mamas!post #786 of 9861/28/13 at 9:33ampost #787 of 9861/28/13 at 9:44ampost #788 of 9861/28/13 at 9:49ampost #789 of 9861/28/13 at 9:55ampost #790 of 9861/28/13 at 10:30ampost #791 of 9861/28/13 at 10:42ampost #792 of 9861/28/13 at 12:26pm
Sorry, wanted to get on earlier but busy at work. Goofy system upgrade testing getting in with way of 'important' tests :-) Woho! I'm so not out of my mind. All weekend I thougth I was just sick from the flu bug but Nope. BFP!! Now i know my nausiousness and sore boobs have been the real deal. That line popped up so quick! I did test at 10DPO (which was my last tester) and got an BFN. So ladies, don't give up until AF comes. LOL...I have the stick hiding in my desk drawer. Every now and again I open my drawer, look, and verify that I wasn't seeing things. I'll post a pic after work. I have already made an 9:15 apt tomorrow to verify with the doc.
sparkle - Sore boobs are so in!! :-)
Dahlia - I will sadly admit that last months I found my cervix for the first time as well. Also, my cycles are shorter than yours from what i can tell. You are a few days behind me so don't give up just yet! According to my FF, my DH and I probably dind't BD enough this month. Boy was it wrong. This maryland weather is horrible!post #793 of 9861/28/13 at 12:29pmpost #794 of 9861/28/13 at 1:43pmpost #795 of 9861/28/13 at 1:47pmDahlia - I was so thinking that it was all because of being sick. To the extent that we made plans to head to New Orleans for Mardi Gras the second week in feb late Sat night!
A sober MG will be interesting! :-/. Now, how to tell DH. Hmmm...I think I'll slip in that "bun in the oven shirt" I bought for Xmas.post #796 of 9861/28/13 at 2:22pmpost #797 of 9861/28/13 at 2:40pmpost #798 of 9861/28/13 at 2:55pmpost #799 of 9861/28/13 at 3:39pm
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › I hate how I'm treating my toddler since DS2 was born 43 seconds ago
- › Do I need a stroller? 2 minutes ago
- › December chat thread! 3 minutes ago
- › current sns users 3 minutes ago
- › What are your all-time favorite children's books 9 minutes ago
- › New. Maybe? I have 6 kids. 12 minutes ago
- › Have any other Mummas pimped their carriers? 13 minutes ago
- › I have two-year-old daughter 20 minutes ago
- › Hello friends 21 minutes ago
- › appointment thursday 24 minutes ago
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling by Taqah
- › Bamboletta Doll by sleeping mama
- › Melissa & Doug Cutting Food Box by ahilal
- › Prince Lionheart Whirl Balance Scooter, Natural/Pink by Melanie Mayo
- › Elves and Angels Sylvie's Wood Kitchen by Melanie Mayo
- › Natural Earth Paints Face Paint by Melanie Mayo
- › Glob Greeting Card Collage Kit with Seedpaper by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Stephafriendly
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Vaccinations and George W Bush by Brian Leaf
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Monica S
- › Top 20 Toy Picks for 2013 | Mothering Natural... by Melanie Mayo
- › 21 Toys Under $21 | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo
- › Toys to Splurge On | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo