Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 12/31/12
Related Forum Threads
- New here and TTC #1. AF is late and needing some advice and answers! Last post on Yesterday at 10:03 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Trying to figure this charting thing out:) Last post on Yesterday at 4:08 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Am i pregnant ? Or is it something else ? Last post on Yesterday at 10:10 am in Trying To Conceive
- Is this possibly a triphasic chart? Last post on Yesterday at 4:17 pm in Trying To Conceive
- appointment thursday Last post on Yesterday at 10:18 pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
January 2013 TWW Thread - Page 43post #841 of 9861/29/13 at 1:05pmpost #842 of 9861/29/13 at 1:16pmpost #843 of 9861/29/13 at 1:19pmpost #844 of 9861/29/13 at 1:24pm
Serenyd and Dahalia - How awesome!! Definitely a positive.
You calculate your due date from the first day of your last period. My first day of my last period was Jan 1, 2013. So, my due date is Oct 8th. I sort of feel bad because my 10 DD's birthday is Oct 4th.
AFM - I received the thumbs up from the doctor this morning. Two things of blood taken from my right arm, then 7 from my left arm. Two different settings/doc's. Then, I was stuck in the arm. They convinced me to get a flu shot. The body violating has begun...in two weeks I go back for a full physical and a pelvic exam. I’m getting sick. Sore throat started today. I have an updated list from the Doc as to what I can and can’t take. My tummy is all gurgles and bubbles. Off and on my boobs feel like they are on fire. J DH was thrilled when I told him. He honestly didn’t believe it at first. I got a great big hug, kiss, and the best part were the man tears coming out of a smiling face!!post #845 of 9861/29/13 at 1:45pmdahlia yay Hun! Soooo exciting! My due date is October 7th :-)
Serenyd woohoo! Those are definite BFP's congratulations!
cindy-lu that is so incredibly sweet about your dh! Take care! :-)
AFM feeling absolutely blah this morning woke with the most head splitting headache, I rang dh at work he's coming home at lunchtime to grab the boys so I can rest then he's back off to work until dinner. Whatever this bug is its nasty. Which is frustrating as I had so much planned this week as its ds1's last week at home before he starts school, instead the poor darling has been stuck inside watching tv.post #846 of 9861/29/13 at 2:44pmpost #847 of 9861/29/13 at 2:59pm
Cindy-lu my daughters birthday is October 22nd. According to my LMP my due date is Oct 14th, but that's not accurate anyway because my cycles are less than 28 days (more like 26). Considering I got a pos OPK on Jan 17, my due date would be Oct 10 or Oct 11 if going from 24 hrs after the pos OPK as the actual conception date (can't conceive until you ovulate, right?). I think I'll go with LMP for the doctor's office. And no way I'm going in there until after I'm out of my first trimester.
Edited by Serenyd - 1/29/13 at 6:27pmpost #848 of 9861/29/13 at 3:03pmpost #849 of 9861/29/13 at 4:33pmpost #850 of 9861/29/13 at 4:58pmDahlia were oct 20! also yay yay yay!!! I'm so excited for you!
Sereny what strong positives!!!! Congrats!
Cindy Lu yay! Sounds like everyone around your place is way excited
Feel better Danielle!
Today I decided I am going to start cutting my excessive diet coke intake again! It is definitely out of control after needing a vice last month... Damn caffeine addiction!post #851 of 9861/29/13 at 5:00pmpost #852 of 9861/29/13 at 6:03pm
I was only going to read through this thread, but my suspense is too great and I have to post. I've only got a few days left to wait, but that just makes it even more suspenseful! This month I had a weird cycle (have been off BC since September, was charting to avoid until this month) because I got the flu early on. It delayed ovulation (once the fever left, my temps were early-cycle low), but I'm not precisely sure how much. I had a very textbook four days of fertile-quality fluid with a dip and a temp rise (Jan 15), but then my temps dropped back down for four more days, not quite as low as they had been, but not high enough for Fertility Friend to call it ovulation. Then there was a pretty stratospheric rise (Jan 20), up as high as it's ever been, and my temps have been bouncing around at the high reaches of the chart since then.
Fertility Friend labeled that first drop and rise ovulation after my temps went up more obviously. However, I am not sure if it's right, since the second rise was much more clear. My other cycles were all pretty textbook, excepting a slightly short luteal phase (12 days). So, if that first date was ovulation, then I'm late (14 dpo). If it was the second, I have a little while still to go (9 dpo). I've got the breast tenderness and some cramping yesterday that made me think my period was imminent, but then...nothing. However, the tenderness is common to every luteal phase - it's just lasted longer this time.
I'm thinking of getting a test, but I don't want to test too early and have it be uncertain. I want to wait until I can be pretty sure it's telling me the truth! Also I don't want to freak my husband out unnecessarily lol. We had agreed to wait to start trying in March (I've been eager for a long time, he's been worried about money), but this month he said "what's the difference between now and March? Don't bother with the diaphragm." He doesn't like to know too many details, it makes him nervous - but of course, since I was charting I know that we have a good chance this month!
Sorry for the novel, it's not something that I can talk about much in real life, so it's a great relief to find people who understand this suspenseful feeling!post #853 of 9861/29/13 at 6:12pmpost #854 of 9861/29/13 at 6:28pmpost #855 of 9861/29/13 at 6:38pmpost #856 of 9861/29/13 at 6:40pmpost #857 of 9861/29/13 at 6:49pm
Wow, congrats to all the BFPs!!! So exciting!
Missbrea- when do you think you'll test? Sounds really promising!
AFM, Can't believe I'm on CD11 already again! My ewcm started today, so fx O comes soon and I get a long enough LP for my 26-day cycles.
How do the first 2 weeks go so quickly and the second 2 go soooo slowly?post #858 of 9861/29/13 at 6:52pmpost #859 of 9861/29/13 at 7:02pmpost #860 of 9861/29/13 at 8:14pm
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › December chat thread! 7 minutes ago
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 12 minutes ago
- › What's Happening Today? 13 minutes ago
- › Would you send your 1-year-old on a vacation for a week with your... 15 minutes ago
- › Here is the purpose of human life - 18 minutes ago
- › Pediatrician in Houston - vax friendly? 20 minutes ago
- › What are your all-time favorite children's books 24 minutes ago
- › 8 week Healthy Weight Loss Challenge version 12 (enrolling through... 29 minutes ago
- › 2 year old - Obsessed with Books, but something changed... 31 minutes ago
- › Toddler not interested in Rote memorization 31 minutes ago
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling by Taqah
- › Bamboletta Doll by sleeping mama
- › Melissa & Doug Cutting Food Box by ahilal
- › Prince Lionheart Whirl Balance Scooter, Natural/Pink by Melanie Mayo
- › Elves and Angels Sylvie's Wood Kitchen by Melanie Mayo
- › Natural Earth Paints Face Paint by Melanie Mayo
- › Glob Greeting Card Collage Kit with Seedpaper by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Stephafriendly
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Vaccinations and George W Bush by Brian Leaf
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Monica S
- › Top 20 Toy Picks for 2013 | Mothering Natural... by Melanie Mayo
- › 21 Toys Under $21 | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo
- › Toys to Splurge On | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo