Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 12/31/12
Related Forum Threads
- Prenatals making me constipated? Last post on 12/6/13 at 2:51pm in Trying To Conceive
- New here and TTC #1. AF is late and needing some advice and answers! Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:03pm in Trying To Conceive
- Trying to figure this charting thing out:) Last post on 12/6/13 at 4:22am in Trying To Conceive
- Am i pregnant ? Or is it something else ? Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:10am in Trying To Conceive
- Is this possibly a triphasic chart? Last post on Today at 6:16 am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
January 2013 TWW Thread - Page 48post #941 of 9861/31/13 at 12:09pmpost #942 of 9861/31/13 at 12:24pmpost #943 of 9861/31/13 at 12:40pmpost #944 of 9861/31/13 at 12:41pmpost #945 of 9861/31/13 at 12:59pmpost #946 of 9861/31/13 at 1:59pmWow everything is moving so fast! Dahlia - huge congrats! It's sO exciting! Also congrats to Cindy- Lu.... Serenyd I'm not sure if congratulated you already lol! Re the new group, of you want to make it easier for the rest of the group to join you could make it a 2 month due date club (oct and nov) or maybe a tww graduate thread? Just thoughts 😃 as I know how close everyone is!
Hugs to those 'patiently' waiting to test, and huge his to those not there yet!
Afm - I've been reading but AWOL, sorry about that, I think I completely missed my timing this month so I'll still be around for next month... I'm ok with it, but it just seems natural to be part of the background until there is anything exciting going on... Lol
Loving the bfp vibes on here!post #947 of 9861/31/13 at 2:26pmThread Starter
Hello Ladies! The February thread is up. Feel free to come on over. Good luck to you all!post #948 of 9861/31/13 at 2:28pm
I'll be heading into the Feb 2WW thread too. I'll miss all of you Jan 2WW graduates!
AFM, I'm a bit confused about where I am in my cycle. I had 4 days of bleeding during my loss. Then a few days of no bleeding. Then another 4 days of bleeding which I'm guessing was my period? So I hope that means I'm into a new month, with new hope :-) I also wanted to share with you all the lovely flower arrangement I received. My DH's boss and wife sent it - how amazing is that! DH wasn't planning on telling his boss but he had to step out of work unexpectedly when I went in for an urgent ultrasound to rule out ectopic. I'm so touched that they recognized my loss.post #949 of 9861/31/13 at 3:26pmpost #950 of 9861/31/13 at 4:11pmpost #951 of 9861/31/13 at 4:30pm
guys, I feel so elated right now :) just took another test (i seriously can't stop) and it looks so pretty :)
top is today's fmu, bottom is the one i just took!
I'm giddy! it's just so reassuring to see the line getting consistently darker!
I hope its ok if I just hang out here with you guys. I feel so weird about moving to a different forum.post #952 of 9861/31/13 at 4:35pmpost #953 of 9861/31/13 at 4:48pmpost #954 of 9861/31/13 at 4:54pmpost #955 of 9861/31/13 at 5:02pmpost #956 of 9861/31/13 at 5:06pmpost #957 of 9861/31/13 at 5:21pmpost #958 of 9861/31/13 at 5:22pmpost #959 of 9861/31/13 at 5:26pmpost #960 of 9861/31/13 at 5:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by chuord
Wow everything is moving so fast! Dahlia - huge congrats! It's sO exciting! Also congrats to Cindy- Lu.... Serenyd I'm not sure if congratulated you already lol! Re the new group, of you want to make it easier for the rest of the group to join you could make it a 2 month due date club (oct and nov) or maybe a tww graduate thread? Just thoughts 😃 as I know how close everyone is!
Anyone due in Sep or Nov feel free to join us in the Oct DDC! I'd love that and I'm sure all the other TWW grads would too.
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › When will you tell your little ones about the pregnancy? 40 seconds ago
- › Please explain to me why.. 1 minute ago
- › Buying new bras/nursing bras 2 minutes ago
- › What to do when my child's teacher punished him wrongly? 2 minutes ago
- › Dingo Bells, Dingo Bells, Dingo all the Way!!!! 2 minutes ago
- › what is on your Christmas list? 4 minutes ago
- › Names yet? 6 minutes ago
- › advice please - dh strict & controlling attitude 7 minutes ago
- › Zen and the art of Peaceful Parenting 11 minutes ago
- › What does your baby eat for breakfast? 15 minutes ago
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Polar Express by Alyssa Eisner
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Marcy Axness
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Melanie Mayo