Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 12/31/12
Related Forum Threads
- Cycle seems whacked. Last post on Today at 5:35 am in Trying To Conceive
- 9-10DPO AF Due on the 18th Last post on Yesterday at 12:00 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Light periods Last post on 3/11/14 at 11:00pm in Trying To Conceive
- Baby aspirin Last post on 3/12/14 at 12:04pm in Trying To Conceive
- DHEA? Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:09am in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
January 2013 TWW Thread - Page 48post #941 of 9861/31/13 at 12:09pmpost #942 of 9861/31/13 at 12:24pmpost #943 of 9861/31/13 at 12:40pmpost #944 of 9861/31/13 at 12:41pmpost #945 of 9861/31/13 at 12:59pmpost #946 of 9861/31/13 at 1:59pmWow everything is moving so fast! Dahlia - huge congrats! It's sO exciting! Also congrats to Cindy- Lu.... Serenyd I'm not sure if congratulated you already lol! Re the new group, of you want to make it easier for the rest of the group to join you could make it a 2 month due date club (oct and nov) or maybe a tww graduate thread? Just thoughts 😃 as I know how close everyone is!
Hugs to those 'patiently' waiting to test, and huge his to those not there yet!
Afm - I've been reading but AWOL, sorry about that, I think I completely missed my timing this month so I'll still be around for next month... I'm ok with it, but it just seems natural to be part of the background until there is anything exciting going on... Lol
Loving the bfp vibes on here!post #947 of 9861/31/13 at 2:26pmThread Starter
Hello Ladies! The February thread is up. Feel free to come on over. Good luck to you all!post #948 of 9861/31/13 at 2:28pm
I'll be heading into the Feb 2WW thread too. I'll miss all of you Jan 2WW graduates!
AFM, I'm a bit confused about where I am in my cycle. I had 4 days of bleeding during my loss. Then a few days of no bleeding. Then another 4 days of bleeding which I'm guessing was my period? So I hope that means I'm into a new month, with new hope :-) I also wanted to share with you all the lovely flower arrangement I received. My DH's boss and wife sent it - how amazing is that! DH wasn't planning on telling his boss but he had to step out of work unexpectedly when I went in for an urgent ultrasound to rule out ectopic. I'm so touched that they recognized my loss.post #949 of 9861/31/13 at 3:26pmpost #950 of 9861/31/13 at 4:11pmpost #951 of 9861/31/13 at 4:30pm
guys, I feel so elated right now :) just took another test (i seriously can't stop) and it looks so pretty :)
top is today's fmu, bottom is the one i just took!
I'm giddy! it's just so reassuring to see the line getting consistently darker!
I hope its ok if I just hang out here with you guys. I feel so weird about moving to a different forum.post #952 of 9861/31/13 at 4:35pmpost #953 of 9861/31/13 at 4:48pmpost #954 of 9861/31/13 at 4:54pmpost #955 of 9861/31/13 at 5:02pmpost #956 of 9861/31/13 at 5:06pmpost #957 of 9861/31/13 at 5:21pmpost #958 of 9861/31/13 at 5:22pmpost #959 of 9861/31/13 at 5:26pmpost #960 of 9861/31/13 at 5:38pmQuote:Originally Posted by chuord
Wow everything is moving so fast! Dahlia - huge congrats! It's sO exciting! Also congrats to Cindy- Lu.... Serenyd I'm not sure if congratulated you already lol! Re the new group, of you want to make it easier for the rest of the group to join you could make it a 2 month due date club (oct and nov) or maybe a tww graduate thread? Just thoughts 😃 as I know how close everyone is!
Anyone due in Sep or Nov feel free to join us in the Oct DDC! I'd love that and I'm sure all the other TWW grads would too.
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Single Mamas By Choice 42 seconds ago
- › Birth Bead Swap - Sign Up Here! 1 minute ago
- › Any Baby Arrivals yet? 13 minutes ago
- › Ways to increase blood volume? 13 minutes ago
- › Best way to get B9/Folate before TTC 15 minutes ago
- › Bajingo Mamas and Babies - Having babies in our 30s - '11, '12,... 19 minutes ago
- › Things never to ask a pregnant woman 19 minutes ago
- › Breastfeeding twins challenge 22 minutes ago
- › another star publicly refuses to vaccinate and they skewer her in... 30 minutes ago
- › ~* November 2014 Roll Call *~ 35 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild