Beta level at 4w1d (today) was 560. I have a second check on Friday. As soon as my levels hit 5,000-6,000, they'll schedule an early u/s due to my previous ectopic.
Recent Images In This Thread
Popular Group Discussions
Related Forum Threads
- Queer, Pregnant, and Parenting--February and March 2013! Last post on 4/1/13 at 7:11pm in Queer Parenting
- Certified Professional Midwives in Connecticut Last post on 1/8/13 at 11:37am in Midwives
- How are you feeling? Last post on Today at 5:08 am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Queer & Pregnant & Parenting - July, August, September, and now October! Last post on 11/1/12 at 6:25am in Queer Parenting
- Anyone ever used Maureen Dahl with Heritage Midwifery in MN? Last post on 7/6/12 at 8:03am in Minnesota, Wisconsin
Weeks 1 to 4: Pregnancy Week by Week
Edited on 10/23/12
- Week 5: Pregnancy Week by WeekEdited on 10/23/12
- Week 6: Pregnancy Week by WeekEdited on 10/23/12
- Week 7: Pregnancy Week by WeekEdited on 10/23/12
- Week 8: Pregnancy Week by WeekEdited on 11/16/12
September 2013 Due Date Club
Appointment Results/Updates - Page 2post #21 of 6421/2/13 at 10:04ampost #22 of 6421/2/13 at 2:03pmpost #23 of 6421/2/13 at 2:27pmpost #24 of 6421/2/13 at 2:40pm
I'm setting up consultations with home birth midwives right now. There are two specific practices I have in mind after doing a bunch of research and our choice will probably come down to whatever my gut decides. Once I've met with both I'll set up the first prenatal. Yay! This is so exciting.post #25 of 6421/2/13 at 5:15pmI got my first appt set up for jan 18th. I should be 7 weeks that day. A little early but with Dh's schedule and my doctors schedule it just worked out that way. Very excited. And getting another beta and progesterone level Friday.post #26 of 6421/3/13 at 11:23am
With my spotting, I would have felt better waiting for my second beta results, but my midwife's office called and wanted me to go ahead and set up an u/s for 6 weeks. My u/s is on the 21st at 8:30. I'll be 6w5d. Just hoping my beta results are good tomorrow so I don't have to cancel my u/s appointment.post #27 of 6421/3/13 at 1:24pm
mamamash- how exciting that we have our appt the same day! HOpe we both have great news!
CDsmom- your numbers look exactly like mine =)
splath- you're in my thoughts. I'm sure all will be well. Let us know what your numbers are
post #28 of 6421/4/13 at 8:48am
My beta doubled to 1115 today. Approximately 2 days doubling time. Phew. One hurdle down. Not out of the woods yet, but it's a good sign! They want to do one more beta on Monday and then I wait until my u/s.
post #29 of 6421/4/13 at 8:49amThread Starterpost #30 of 6421/4/13 at 9:39am
I got my urine test results back today and they confirmed it's a positive! Apparently I am 5 and a half weeks and I'm actually due on the 4th September. My first midwife appointment is on the 4th February, and my first scan is on the 20th February. It now feels a lot more real which is nice.
post #31 of 6421/4/13 at 9:52amThread Starterpost #32 of 6421/4/13 at 2:03pmYay splath and nettlesoup!
I got my levels done again today. Progesterone was at 20.4 and my hcg went up to 11500. I feel good knowing its still rising. So I'm not doing anymore blood. I'll just hope to make it another 2 weeks for my appt 😊post #33 of 6421/4/13 at 2:06pmpost #34 of 6421/4/13 at 3:01pm
yay mamamash... how many dpo are you? I'm not doing any more blood draws either. I feel good with where they are, but I also had good betas with my last molar pregnancy so ugh.. still a waiting game until I see a flicker
post #35 of 6421/4/13 at 3:24pmpost #36 of 6421/4/13 at 3:39pmpost #37 of 6421/4/13 at 7:21pmThat is terrible Serena. I am sooo impatient haha I have to have some sort of idea what's happening in there.
I'm quite upset. We went out to dinner at a Japanese grill with family tonight and I normally love steak and chicken, especially at this place. But, tonight my steak tasted so awful to me. Everyone else was eating the steak from the same big piece and they all loved it. It tasted like what raw ground beef smells like 😒 and the chicken also tasted weird almost raw to me. And I know neither of them were raw. I craved steak with my dd. sad! Lol.post #38 of 6421/4/13 at 8:59pmpost #39 of 6421/4/13 at 9:11pmThe only meat I could tolerate with my last pregnancy was hot dogs. No lie. I'd make DH pork with sides... And I'd eat those same sides with a freaking hot dog.
I really hope it's not like that again.post #40 of 6421/4/13 at 9:56pmThread Starter
Mamamash- There is hope. At the beginning of this pregnancy, chicken was giving me the runs every time, but I've eaten it a couple days in a row this week and had no problem. Steak and chicken could be back on the menu for you later.
- Appointment Results/Updates
- Week 5: Pregnancy Week by Week
- › Proposed rule changes to Az midwifery taking away mother's rigth to... just now
- › How are you feeling? 2 minutes ago
- › IVF Graduates thread!! 5 minutes ago
- › 18 year old slob 6 minutes ago
- › Weekly Chat May 14-19 10 minutes ago
- › Screams bloody murder in his cloth carrier, refuses to walk to... 18 minutes ago
- › May the road rise up to meet you, Dingoes everywhere! 18 minutes ago
- › Tintin comic books for 6 yr old? 20 minutes ago
- › May 2013 Chit Chat 24 minutes ago
- › Spring/Summer 2013 Pregnant Bajingos - Having #1 in our 30s 26 minutes ago
- › Trillium Organics OGmama Belly Butter by trilliumama
- › Gaiam Wrap Waist Yoga Pants by Melanie Mayo
- › Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by dayiscoming2006
- › Charlie Banana Reusable Feminine Pads Liner Butterfly, Butterfly by Chapsie
- › Earth Mama-Angel Baby Earth Mama Bottom Balm, 2 fl oz (60 ml) by Chapsie
- › Econobum Individual by Chapsie
- › EnJoye LBI Deluxe Tote Set - Brown by JennaRose
- › Lusa Organics Booty Balm by emkassu
- › I Took the Moon for a Walk by Melanie Mayo
- › BabyKicks Premium Pocket Diaper by KirstenP
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions - Sustainability Oak... by JenniO11
- › Terms and Conditions - Mothering... by JenniO11