my son nearly killed himself today, and I am freaked out and worried and don't know what to do.
He had one of this little earth globes (don't know what they are in english) that can glow from inside, and he opened it, took it apart, and put his finger in the part where the electricity is supposed to light the bulb. And he got an electric shock with burns on his fingers.
How can I prevent something like this in the future? I think that the only option is to remove everything that is supposed to go into a socket (child locks are no problem for him - anyway) since this globe was his night light and plugged in.
I even removed the office lights and table lights from his sister.
He has ADHD so I don't know how much talking will do here. :(
I am still thinking about what it would have been like if I would have gone to his room and he would have been lying dead on the floor.