I was wondering what others who don't vaccinate think about this, especially now that some time has passed.
- topicVaccinationstagged by System, 1/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Would a Major Epidemic in the Vaccinated Population Change Society? Last post on Today at 4:44 am in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Cross Siberia off your to-go list for vacations spots Last post on Today at 6:21 am in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Cross Siberia off your to-go list for vacations spots Last post on Yesterday at 10:22 pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Worried about measles in NYC Last post on Today at 8:37 am in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Action Alert: RI proposes worst vaccine regulations ever Last post on Yesterday at 10:09 pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
My Vaccine Info
Last edited: 3/4/13
- Vaccinations: Why All the Fuss?Last edited: 12/26/13
- Resources for Non-vaccinating FamiliesLast edited: 1/18/13
- Frontline's War on Selectively Vaccinating ParentsLast edited: 3/14/13
- In Britain 12-Year-Olds Vaccinated Without Parental ConsentLast edited: 3/8/13
Your thoughts on the Hannah Poling case (vaccines and autism "like" symptoms)post #1 of 71/1/13 at 11:45amThread Starterpost #2 of 71/1/13 at 12:33pmpost #3 of 71/1/13 at 12:49pm
I remember reading that at least one mother who knew of the Polings had her child tested for mitochondrial disorders before vaccinating. The child tested negative.
So the mother, feeling that the child was therefore not at risk, agreed to vaccines, and the child had an immediate and serious downward health spiral post-vaccination.
The mother insisted that the child be retested for mitochondrial disorders. This time, the child tested positive.
So why isn't anyone studying how vaccines can cause--not just trigger, but CAUSE mito disorders? For that matter, it they're admitting that vaccines can trigger them, why aren't they pre-screening children for mito disorders before vaccination?
There are oodles of studies showing that "medications"' can cause mitochondrial disorders. it's pretty much a no-brainer that if that's the case, so can injecting vaccines.
Hannah Poling's mother is said to have the same mitochondrial disorder as her daughter--but, obviously, she isn't autistic, nor does she have a seizure disorder. Of course, she only had a few vaccines as a child; she never had a birth dose of hep B, or 9 vaccines at once.
So maybe vaccines can first cause a mito disorder--and then subsequent vaccinations can trigger severity.
Of course, the government and the pharmaceutical industry is desperately trying to get the public's attention focused on anything and everything else that might be linked with autism, and on the "need" for more flu shots. Even though the Cochrane Review has pointed out several times that they are not effective.
Happy New Year!post #4 of 71/1/13 at 12:56pmThread StarterQuote:
Oh no, you said the problem-that-can't-be-mentioned! Every time it is, dollars fly away from Big Pharma.
It just makes me wonder what other types of unknown genetic problems can be aggravated by vaccines.post #5 of 71/1/13 at 1:03pmThread StarterQuote:
My guess is money. These tests can be expensive.post #6 of 71/2/13 at 6:54am
I thought this article was really interesting. Here is a snippet:
"Despite numerous studies cited repeatedly by federal officials as proof that vaccines do not cause autism, a new study released today in the Pace Environmental Law Review revealed that over the last two decades, the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP) has been quietly compensating dozens of vaccine injury cases involving a child with autism. The preliminary findings showed approximately 1300 cases of vaccine injury resulted in childhood brain injury, 83 of which had autism. The National Autism Association (NAA) says the study further underscores the need for Congressional hearings and independent scientific research into the autism-vaccine connection."
post #7 of 71/3/13 at 10:31pm
- Vaccinations: Why All the Fuss?
- › how to communicate with a dr. about your mental illness 8 seconds ago
- › Evap lines 3 minutes ago
- › Wanting But Waiting 2014 4 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 6 minutes ago
- › Christian moms March '14 6 minutes ago
- › Anyone else feeling sick? 9 minutes ago
- › Birth Bead Swap - Sign Up Here! 9 minutes ago
- › MARCH CHALLENGE!!!! 1000 Minutes of exercise... 11 minutes ago
- › Anyone pregnant with a different father? 17 minutes ago
- › What's next mom?? 19 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea