I was wondering what others who don't vaccinate think about this, especially now that some time has passed.
Related Forum Threads
- DH has shingles.... how to prepare for chicken pox? Last post on Yesterday at 7:33 pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- MSM Fox News Tells of Vaccine's Failure Last post on Yesterday at 6:42 pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Ear piercing and Tetanus Last post on Yesterday at 12:27 pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- How do I claim religious exemption? Last post on Yesterday at 1:59 pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Argument by Intimidation Last post on Yesterday at 3:53 pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
Vaccinations: Why All the Fuss?
Edited on 2/24/13
- Resources for Non-vaccinating FamiliesEdited on 1/18/13
- Frontline's War on Selectively Vaccinating ParentsEdited on 3/14/13
- In Britain 12-Year-Olds Vaccinated Without Parental ConsentEdited on 3/8/13
- The Right to RefuseEdited on 3/20/13
Your thoughts on the Hannah Poling case (vaccines and autism "like" symptoms)post #1 of 71/1/13 at 11:45amThread Starterpost #2 of 71/1/13 at 12:33pmpost #3 of 71/1/13 at 12:49pm
I remember reading that at least one mother who knew of the Polings had her child tested for mitochondrial disorders before vaccinating. The child tested negative.
So the mother, feeling that the child was therefore not at risk, agreed to vaccines, and the child had an immediate and serious downward health spiral post-vaccination.
The mother insisted that the child be retested for mitochondrial disorders. This time, the child tested positive.
So why isn't anyone studying how vaccines can cause--not just trigger, but CAUSE mito disorders? For that matter, it they're admitting that vaccines can trigger them, why aren't they pre-screening children for mito disorders before vaccination?
There are oodles of studies showing that "medications"' can cause mitochondrial disorders. it's pretty much a no-brainer that if that's the case, so can injecting vaccines.
Hannah Poling's mother is said to have the same mitochondrial disorder as her daughter--but, obviously, she isn't autistic, nor does she have a seizure disorder. Of course, she only had a few vaccines as a child; she never had a birth dose of hep B, or 9 vaccines at once.
So maybe vaccines can first cause a mito disorder--and then subsequent vaccinations can trigger severity.
Of course, the government and the pharmaceutical industry is desperately trying to get the public's attention focused on anything and everything else that might be linked with autism, and on the "need" for more flu shots. Even though the Cochrane Review has pointed out several times that they are not effective.
Happy New Year!post #4 of 71/1/13 at 12:56pmThread StarterQuote:
Oh no, you said the problem-that-can't-be-mentioned! Every time it is, dollars fly away from Big Pharma.
It just makes me wonder what other types of unknown genetic problems can be aggravated by vaccines.post #5 of 71/1/13 at 1:03pmThread StarterQuote:
My guess is money. These tests can be expensive.post #6 of 71/2/13 at 6:54am
I thought this article was really interesting. Here is a snippet:
"Despite numerous studies cited repeatedly by federal officials as proof that vaccines do not cause autism, a new study released today in the Pace Environmental Law Review revealed that over the last two decades, the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP) has been quietly compensating dozens of vaccine injury cases involving a child with autism. The preliminary findings showed approximately 1300 cases of vaccine injury resulted in childhood brain injury, 83 of which had autism. The National Autism Association (NAA) says the study further underscores the need for Congressional hearings and independent scientific research into the autism-vaccine connection."
post #7 of 71/3/13 at 10:31pmFrom kathymuggle's link above:
"They've essentially taken the wordplay approach," states NAA President Wendy Fournier . "For an unavoidable vaccine-autism case like Hannah Poling 's, the government chose to downplay the connection using semantics."
PR Newswire (http://s.tt/1rC1u)
- Your thoughts on the Hannah Poling case (vaccines and autism "like" symptoms)
- Resources for Non-vaccinating Families
- › How do I get my friend to discourage her kid's aggression? 6 minutes ago
- › Carpet -- plan to sell, but might not -- need advice 7 minutes ago
- › How do you handle payment for overseas travel when kids are really... 8 minutes ago
- › Calling all homeschoolers.... 8 minutes ago
- › Military STBX and Medical/Tricare Custody 11 minutes ago
- › Exercise Ideas 17 minutes ago
- › Boys vs. girls 18 minutes ago
- › public potty-training with toddler AND newborn 18 minutes ago
- › Book/Folder covers without plastic 18 minutes ago
- › Spring/Summer 2013 Pregnant Bajingos - Having #1 in our 30s 20 minutes ago
- › My Brest Friend Travel Nursing Pillow by KaliShanti
- › Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow by KaliShanti
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by KaliShanti
- › Bebe Au Lait Cotton Nursing Cover - Poppy Hills by KaliShanti
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by KaliShanti
- › Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra by KaliShanti
- › Udder Covers for Nursing Mothers - CARSON by kelseywhitney
- › Trillium Organics OGmama Belly Butter by trilliumama
- › Gaiam Wrap Waist Yoga Pants by Melanie Mayo
- › Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by dayiscoming2006
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by VKHarberRYT
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo