I was wondering what others who don't vaccinate think about this, especially now that some time has passed.
Related Forum Threads
- &^%! - HPV Vaccine Is Credited in Fall of Teenagers’ Infection Rate Last post on Today at 1:27 pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- I need advice please. What made you feel comfortable with deciding not to vaccinate? How do I... Last post on Today at 1:44 pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Another Book of Lies from Offit published Last post on Today at 11:10 am in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Literature on Treating Diseases that have Vaccines Last post on Today at 9:14 am in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Gene Mutation Found in my Family Last post on 6/17/13 at 10:33am in I'm Not Vaccinating
My Vaccine Info
Edited on 3/4/13
- Vaccinations: Why All the Fuss?Edited on 2/24/13
- Resources for Non-vaccinating FamiliesEdited on 1/18/13
- Frontline's War on Selectively Vaccinating ParentsEdited on 3/14/13
- In Britain 12-Year-Olds Vaccinated Without Parental ConsentEdited on 3/8/13
Your thoughts on the Hannah Poling case (vaccines and autism "like" symptoms)post #1 of 71/1/13 at 11:45amThread StarterSponsored Linkspost #2 of 71/1/13 at 12:33pmpost #3 of 71/1/13 at 12:49pm
I remember reading that at least one mother who knew of the Polings had her child tested for mitochondrial disorders before vaccinating. The child tested negative.
So the mother, feeling that the child was therefore not at risk, agreed to vaccines, and the child had an immediate and serious downward health spiral post-vaccination.
The mother insisted that the child be retested for mitochondrial disorders. This time, the child tested positive.
So why isn't anyone studying how vaccines can cause--not just trigger, but CAUSE mito disorders? For that matter, it they're admitting that vaccines can trigger them, why aren't they pre-screening children for mito disorders before vaccination?
There are oodles of studies showing that "medications"' can cause mitochondrial disorders. it's pretty much a no-brainer that if that's the case, so can injecting vaccines.
Hannah Poling's mother is said to have the same mitochondrial disorder as her daughter--but, obviously, she isn't autistic, nor does she have a seizure disorder. Of course, she only had a few vaccines as a child; she never had a birth dose of hep B, or 9 vaccines at once.
So maybe vaccines can first cause a mito disorder--and then subsequent vaccinations can trigger severity.
Of course, the government and the pharmaceutical industry is desperately trying to get the public's attention focused on anything and everything else that might be linked with autism, and on the "need" for more flu shots. Even though the Cochrane Review has pointed out several times that they are not effective.
Happy New Year!post #4 of 71/1/13 at 12:56pmThread StarterQuote:
Oh no, you said the problem-that-can't-be-mentioned! Every time it is, dollars fly away from Big Pharma.
It just makes me wonder what other types of unknown genetic problems can be aggravated by vaccines.post #5 of 71/1/13 at 1:03pmThread StarterQuote:
My guess is money. These tests can be expensive.post #6 of 71/2/13 at 6:54am
I thought this article was really interesting. Here is a snippet:
"Despite numerous studies cited repeatedly by federal officials as proof that vaccines do not cause autism, a new study released today in the Pace Environmental Law Review revealed that over the last two decades, the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP) has been quietly compensating dozens of vaccine injury cases involving a child with autism. The preliminary findings showed approximately 1300 cases of vaccine injury resulted in childhood brain injury, 83 of which had autism. The National Autism Association (NAA) says the study further underscores the need for Congressional hearings and independent scientific research into the autism-vaccine connection."
post #7 of 71/3/13 at 10:31pmFrom kathymuggle's link above:
"They've essentially taken the wordplay approach," states NAA President Wendy Fournier . "For an unavoidable vaccine-autism case like Hannah Poling 's, the government chose to downplay the connection using semantics."
PR Newswire (http://s.tt/1rC1u)
- Vaccinations: Why All the Fuss?
- › mneumonics for spelling 1 minute ago
- › February '09 Mamas ~ Childhood Chat :) 2 minutes ago
- › Moms groups in Portland metro area? 4 minutes ago
- › How does a single parent explain a willfully absent parent to her... 6 minutes ago
- › 4th of July weekend fun! 8 minutes ago
- › Queer, Pregnant, & Parenting - April, May & June 2013! 9 minutes ago
- › How to deal with family wanting to be there during the birth?? 9 minutes ago
- › careful of grandparent's rights bills usurping parental rights 10 minutes ago
- › interesting video about what WE do can affect babies in the womb on... 11 minutes ago
- › starting solids 12 minutes ago
- › Bug Band Insect Repellent Wristbands - Blue by MinneapolisMama
- › Burt's Bees Baby Bee SPF 30 Sunscreen Stick, 0.7 Ounce by lamjenifer
- › Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Baby Head-to-Toe Wash & Shampoo -... by glassesgirlnj
- › Aveeno Cleansing baby shampoo by fayebond
- › Aveeno Soothing Oat Baby Wash by fayebond
- › Earth Mama Body Butter - 8oz by fayebond
- › Maclaren Beginning Travel Kit for Mother by fayebond
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by lightbulb
- › Natural Bug Blend Bug Repellent Spray by fayebond
- › Do Naturals Just Berry Shampoo and Conditioner by fayebond
- › Ouch! How Homeopathy Can Help With Those... by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathic Help for Post-Partum Mothers: a... by Melanie Mayo
- › Adding the Second Child by Sarah Clark
- › 5 Steps for Managing Stress and Anxiety by Melanie Mayo
- › What Marketers Don't Understand About... by Melanie Mayo
- › For the Dads by Rachel Wolf
- › What Happened When This Bereaved Mom Sought A... by momofnatasha
- › More About Soothing Small Tummies from... by Melanie Mayo
- › Get Ready To Read By Playing by Melanie Mayo
- › "Do You Trust Me?" by SantoshaMama