I was wondering what others who don't vaccinate think about this, especially now that some time has passed.
- topicVaccinationstagged by System, 1/1/13
Related Forum Threads
- Some interesting articles to be read ... for those with time. Last post on Yesterday at 6:27 pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- LOVE........... & cholera Last post on Yesterday at 5:55 pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Pictures Used to Warn Parents Last post on Today at 8:55 am in I'm Not Vaccinating
- More Ontario mandatory vaxxes Last post on Yesterday at 4:05 pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
- Your Child is Vaccine Injured– Just Like Mine Last post on 4/16/14 at 5:46pm in I'm Not Vaccinating
My Vaccine Info
Last edited: 3/4/13
- Vaccinations: Why All the Fuss?Last edited: 12/26/13
- Resources for Non-vaccinating FamiliesLast edited: 1/18/13
- Frontline's War on Selectively Vaccinating ParentsLast edited: 3/14/13
- In Britain 12-Year-Olds Vaccinated Without Parental ConsentLast edited: 3/8/13
Your thoughts on the Hannah Poling case (vaccines and autism "like" symptoms)post #1 of 71/1/13 at 11:45amThread Starterpost #2 of 71/1/13 at 12:33pmpost #3 of 71/1/13 at 12:49pm
I remember reading that at least one mother who knew of the Polings had her child tested for mitochondrial disorders before vaccinating. The child tested negative.
So the mother, feeling that the child was therefore not at risk, agreed to vaccines, and the child had an immediate and serious downward health spiral post-vaccination.
The mother insisted that the child be retested for mitochondrial disorders. This time, the child tested positive.
So why isn't anyone studying how vaccines can cause--not just trigger, but CAUSE mito disorders? For that matter, it they're admitting that vaccines can trigger them, why aren't they pre-screening children for mito disorders before vaccination?
There are oodles of studies showing that "medications"' can cause mitochondrial disorders. it's pretty much a no-brainer that if that's the case, so can injecting vaccines.
Hannah Poling's mother is said to have the same mitochondrial disorder as her daughter--but, obviously, she isn't autistic, nor does she have a seizure disorder. Of course, she only had a few vaccines as a child; she never had a birth dose of hep B, or 9 vaccines at once.
So maybe vaccines can first cause a mito disorder--and then subsequent vaccinations can trigger severity.
Of course, the government and the pharmaceutical industry is desperately trying to get the public's attention focused on anything and everything else that might be linked with autism, and on the "need" for more flu shots. Even though the Cochrane Review has pointed out several times that they are not effective.
Happy New Year!post #4 of 71/1/13 at 12:56pmThread StarterQuote:
Oh no, you said the problem-that-can't-be-mentioned! Every time it is, dollars fly away from Big Pharma.
It just makes me wonder what other types of unknown genetic problems can be aggravated by vaccines.post #5 of 71/1/13 at 1:03pmThread StarterQuote:
My guess is money. These tests can be expensive.post #6 of 71/2/13 at 6:54am
I thought this article was really interesting. Here is a snippet:
"Despite numerous studies cited repeatedly by federal officials as proof that vaccines do not cause autism, a new study released today in the Pace Environmental Law Review revealed that over the last two decades, the National Vaccine Injury Compensation Program (NVICP) has been quietly compensating dozens of vaccine injury cases involving a child with autism. The preliminary findings showed approximately 1300 cases of vaccine injury resulted in childhood brain injury, 83 of which had autism. The National Autism Association (NAA) says the study further underscores the need for Congressional hearings and independent scientific research into the autism-vaccine connection."
post #7 of 71/3/13 at 10:31pm
- Vaccinations: Why All the Fuss?
- › ~* November 2014 Roll Call *~ 1 minute ago
- › Family dies of Diphtheria! 1 minute ago
- › Breastfed 10 month old son still not eating solids 3 minutes ago
- › share your baby name finding resources 3 minutes ago
- › The symptoms Thread 5 minutes ago
- › aliana 6 minutes ago
- › aliana 8 minutes ago
- › ~*~The TTC ONE Thread~*~April 2014 9 minutes ago
- › Christian mom April '14 10 minutes ago
- › SLC / Davis County Area, Utah - Birthing Centers/Midwives 14 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool