I am so sorry for your loss OtherSoul, please take good care of yourself - big hugs.
Related Forum Threads
- September Chat Thread Last post on 10/2/13 at 3:40am in December 2013 Due Date Club
- In Labor or Warming Up for Labor Last post on 9/14/13 at 7:16am in August 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly shots Last post on 9/1/13 at 7:37pm in August 2013 Due Date Club
- January 2013 Chit Chat Last post on 2/3/13 at 9:33pm in November 2011 Due Date Club
- 3rd trimester symptoms Last post on 1/19/13 at 1:07pm in February 2013 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 2/3/14
- Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and PregnancyLast edited: 11/25/13
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?Last edited: 10/30/13
- Remembering Pregnancy LossLast edited: 10/14/13
- Kids in the House: the New Video Resource for FamiliesLast edited: 9/26/13
Roster September 2013 - Page 9post #161 of 2182/13/13 at 1:22pmpost #162 of 2182/13/13 at 1:34pmpost #163 of 2182/13/13 at 1:36pmpost #164 of 2182/13/13 at 2:00pmpost #165 of 2182/13/13 at 5:48pmpost #166 of 2182/13/13 at 7:02pmpost #167 of 2182/18/13 at 1:09ampost #168 of 2182/18/13 at 1:19ampost #169 of 2182/18/13 at 7:07ampost #170 of 2182/18/13 at 10:19ampost #171 of 2182/19/13 at 8:50ampost #172 of 2182/22/13 at 8:22ampost #173 of 2182/23/13 at 10:44ampost #174 of 2182/23/13 at 11:13ampost #175 of 2182/24/13 at 8:40amThread Starter
Updated. Hit 2nd tri today!! Went for my NT scan and was told that I'm most likely having a third boy (healthy yay). A bit bummed that I'll never have a girl as this is for sure my last pregnancy, but at least my two youngest boys will be close (hopefully) and I don't have to buy anything new. I go in March 5th for a confirmation gender ultrasound.
Most likely will only update this about every other week as it is time consuming.. I don't know why my computer will not let me copy and paste. So I have to write everything down first and then go update the list.post #176 of 2182/24/13 at 8:44ampost #177 of 2182/25/13 at 2:07pmpost #178 of 2182/25/13 at 11:59pmpost #179 of 2182/26/13 at 7:45am
my new DD is Sept 25. 1 day before my 30th birthday :) i cant wait to see my dd as a big sister and become a mama again. hoping this one goes smoothly. im about 10 weeks.
loss in november 2012 at 11.5 weeks (baby died at 8.5 weeks)
my ultrasound showed perigestational hemmorage which my midwife said is apparently quite common and is OK.
she also wants me to go for a pap in one month (she can do this in her office) since i have not had a pap in a couple years and my last one was abnormal and i had to have cells lasered out in the hospital. anyone else familiar with this procedure or have had any of these things im describing?
im nervous as a pap during pregnancy can cause spotting which will make me so anxious since i had a m/c so recently..
not sure if im posting in the right thread here.post #180 of 2182/26/13 at 8:18amMaybeSparrow- I've been dealing with abnormal cervical cells for years. I had the procedure you described a year ago. Just before getting pregnant I had 2 cryotherapies (freezing the cells) done in office. I'm not having a pap done during this pregnancy. There is nothing that could be done if I have abnormal cells right now, so I think it would just add more stress to an already stressful time. But, seeing how you haven't had a pap in 2 years I would go ahead and get one. Just to know if there is anything serious going on. Good luck! I hope everything comes back normal.
- Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and Pregnancy
- › Cloth Diapering 1 minute ago
- › What pads are best for young girls? 24 minutes ago
- › Does anyone still hang out here? 41 minutes ago
- › Kids, 10+, what's important? Also: getting kids informed 47 minutes ago
- › Prepping for the 2014 Treasure Map thread 48 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 54 minutes ago
- › Do you plan meals? Please tell me how! 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › Queer Conceptions March 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
- › another star publicly refuses to vaccinate and they skewer her in... 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › Videos & websites? 1 hour, 13 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild