I am so sorry for your loss OtherSoul, please take good care of yourself - big hugs.
Popular Group Discussions
Healing After Birth 32 posts | Last post on Yesterday at 12:41 am
Related Forum Threads
- September Chat Thread Last post on 10/2/13 at 3:40am in December 2013 Due Date Club
- In Labor or Warming Up for Labor Last post on 9/14/13 at 7:16am in August 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly shots Last post on 9/1/13 at 7:37pm in August 2013 Due Date Club
- January 2013 Chit Chat Last post on 2/3/13 at 9:33pm in November 2011 Due Date Club
- 3rd trimester symptoms Last post on 1/19/13 at 1:07pm in February 2013 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 12/4/13
- Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and PregnancyLast edited: 11/25/13
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?Last edited: 10/30/13
- Remembering Pregnancy LossLast edited: 10/14/13
- Kids in the House: the New Video Resource for FamiliesLast edited: 9/26/13
Roster September 2013 - Page 9post #161 of 2182/13/13 at 1:22pmpost #162 of 2182/13/13 at 1:34pmpost #163 of 2182/13/13 at 1:36pmpost #164 of 2182/13/13 at 2:00pmpost #165 of 2182/13/13 at 5:48pmpost #166 of 2182/13/13 at 7:02pmpost #167 of 2182/18/13 at 1:09ampost #168 of 2182/18/13 at 1:19ampost #169 of 2182/18/13 at 7:07ampost #170 of 2182/18/13 at 10:19ampost #171 of 2182/19/13 at 8:50ampost #172 of 2182/22/13 at 8:22ampost #173 of 2182/23/13 at 10:44ampost #174 of 2182/23/13 at 11:13ampost #175 of 2182/24/13 at 8:40amThread Starter
Updated. Hit 2nd tri today!! Went for my NT scan and was told that I'm most likely having a third boy (healthy yay). A bit bummed that I'll never have a girl as this is for sure my last pregnancy, but at least my two youngest boys will be close (hopefully) and I don't have to buy anything new. I go in March 5th for a confirmation gender ultrasound.
Most likely will only update this about every other week as it is time consuming.. I don't know why my computer will not let me copy and paste. So I have to write everything down first and then go update the list.post #176 of 2182/24/13 at 8:44ampost #177 of 2182/25/13 at 2:07pmpost #178 of 2182/25/13 at 11:59pmpost #179 of 2182/26/13 at 7:45am
my new DD is Sept 25. 1 day before my 30th birthday :) i cant wait to see my dd as a big sister and become a mama again. hoping this one goes smoothly. im about 10 weeks.
loss in november 2012 at 11.5 weeks (baby died at 8.5 weeks)
my ultrasound showed perigestational hemmorage which my midwife said is apparently quite common and is OK.
she also wants me to go for a pap in one month (she can do this in her office) since i have not had a pap in a couple years and my last one was abnormal and i had to have cells lasered out in the hospital. anyone else familiar with this procedure or have had any of these things im describing?
im nervous as a pap during pregnancy can cause spotting which will make me so anxious since i had a m/c so recently..
not sure if im posting in the right thread here.post #180 of 2182/26/13 at 8:18amMaybeSparrow- I've been dealing with abnormal cervical cells for years. I had the procedure you described a year ago. Just before getting pregnant I had 2 cryotherapies (freezing the cells) done in office. I'm not having a pap done during this pregnancy. There is nothing that could be done if I have abnormal cells right now, so I think it would just add more stress to an already stressful time. But, seeing how you haven't had a pap in 2 years I would go ahead and get one. Just to know if there is anything serious going on. Good luck! I hope everything comes back normal.
- Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and Pregnancy
- › sippy cup 1 minute ago
- › We lost the baby 10 minutes ago
- › Worst Christmas Gift thread 12 minutes ago
- › Past due! 18 minutes ago
- › What were you fed? 33 minutes ago
- › I put my foot in my mouth...come and let me have it! 35 minutes ago
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 36 minutes ago
- › Queer parents 36 minutes ago
- › Crunchy Christian mamas '13 40 minutes ago
- › Bottle Feeders; How Do You Deal With Guilt? 43 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at Christmas by Monica S
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh