Related Forum Threads
- September Chat Thread Last post on 10/2/13 at 3:40am in December 2013 Due Date Club
- In Labor or Warming Up for Labor Last post on 9/14/13 at 7:16am in August 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly shots Last post on 9/1/13 at 7:37pm in August 2013 Due Date Club
- January 2013 Chit Chat Last post on 2/3/13 at 9:33pm in November 2011 Due Date Club
- 3rd trimester symptoms Last post on 1/19/13 at 1:07pm in February 2013 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 2/3/14
- Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and PregnancyLast edited: 11/25/13
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?Last edited: 10/30/13
- Remembering Pregnancy LossLast edited: 10/14/13
- Kids in the House: the New Video Resource for FamiliesLast edited: 9/26/13
Roster September 2013 - Page 5post #81 of 2181/18/13 at 8:25pmHey, othersoul, I'm with you, but not really. What I mean is: when I go off my O date and plug it into a calculator it gives me Sept 13th as my due date. However, I think the nurse at the clinic read my chart wrong and plugged in the 24th instead of 21st and she gave me Sept 16th as my "official" due date. I'm thinking on some level that's probably not a bad thing since first pregnancies tend to go long anyway so I haven't mentioned anything.post #82 of 2181/19/13 at 3:10ampost #83 of 2181/19/13 at 6:39ampost #84 of 2181/19/13 at 7:31am
I was going to a fertility clinic, so I had an ultrasound the day before I O'd to see my follicles, and the day after to see the ruptured corpus luteum(s) so I know pretty precisely when I ovulated. Using that date would make me EDD a few days earlier, but I've been told it's better to go with the later date so you have less pressure and anxiety through the pregnancy from medical professionals. Every little bit help.post #85 of 2181/19/13 at 7:31ampost #86 of 2181/19/13 at 6:04pmpost #87 of 2181/19/13 at 7:54pmpost #88 of 2181/20/13 at 11:02amThread Starterpost #89 of 2181/20/13 at 11:11ampost #90 of 2181/21/13 at 5:42ampost #91 of 2181/21/13 at 11:44ampost #92 of 2181/22/13 at 10:00ampost #93 of 2181/22/13 at 10:45ampost #94 of 2181/23/13 at 4:27pm
Hi mamas! I was reluctant to join so early, but I just received great first betas from my doc (176!) so I decided, what the hell, I'm joining!
I am currently 4w3d pregnant with #1. I'm due Sept 29 or 30. I have had two previous pregnancies, both in 2012, both ending in miscarriage. The last miscarriage was a month ago, so needless to say I was pretty surprised when I got my BFP.
Earlier this month I was diagnosed with homo MTHFR (C677T) so I am on a crop of B-vitamins, Lovenox, progesterone, baby aspirin, and a regular prenatal plus DHA. It's quite the process, but if it will get me a healthy baby I will do anything!
Great to meet you all :)post #95 of 2181/23/13 at 9:53pmpost #96 of 2181/24/13 at 9:55am
Hello! I'm an American mama living in Europe so I feel a little isolated sometimes and want to connect with english speaking mamas. So---hi!
I'm just over 4 weeks, due Sep 30, I think.
I have two sons so I really hope for a girl! But my current partner will be a first time dad and would be thrilled with a boy so that would be great.
I hope to meet some other moms out there who have just recently found out they were pregnant and are due towards the end of September, also! :)post #97 of 2181/24/13 at 11:49ampost #98 of 2181/24/13 at 11:50ampost #99 of 2181/24/13 at 12:22pm
- Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and Pregnancy
- › Question about periods and insulin 14 minutes ago
- › The symptoms Thread 15 minutes ago
- › Study: "Pro-Vaccine" Messages Not Changing Minds 15 minutes ago
- › A pediatrician's different perspective on why he doesn't accept... 19 minutes ago
- › What's next mom?? 20 minutes ago
- › PP Period 21 minutes ago
- › upsetting appointment 24 minutes ago
- › March 2014 *already*! What did you accomplish today? 25 minutes ago
- › March Chat/Vent 29 minutes ago
- › The subtle difference between "understanding" and "agreeing" 35 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild