Related Forum Threads
- September Chat Thread Last post on 10/2/13 at 3:40am in December 2013 Due Date Club
- In Labor or Warming Up for Labor Last post on 9/14/13 at 7:16am in August 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly shots Last post on 9/1/13 at 7:37pm in August 2013 Due Date Club
- January 2013 Chit Chat Last post on 2/3/13 at 9:33pm in November 2011 Due Date Club
- 3rd trimester symptoms Last post on 1/19/13 at 1:07pm in February 2013 Due Date Club
Join Your Due Date Club!
Last edited: 12/4/13
- Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and PregnancyLast edited: 11/25/13
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?Last edited: 10/30/13
- Remembering Pregnancy LossLast edited: 10/14/13
- Kids in the House: the New Video Resource for FamiliesLast edited: 9/26/13
Roster September 2013 - Page 5post #81 of 2181/18/13 at 8:25pmHey, othersoul, I'm with you, but not really. What I mean is: when I go off my O date and plug it into a calculator it gives me Sept 13th as my due date. However, I think the nurse at the clinic read my chart wrong and plugged in the 24th instead of 21st and she gave me Sept 16th as my "official" due date. I'm thinking on some level that's probably not a bad thing since first pregnancies tend to go long anyway so I haven't mentioned anything.post #82 of 2181/19/13 at 3:10ampost #83 of 2181/19/13 at 6:39ampost #84 of 2181/19/13 at 7:31am
I was going to a fertility clinic, so I had an ultrasound the day before I O'd to see my follicles, and the day after to see the ruptured corpus luteum(s) so I know pretty precisely when I ovulated. Using that date would make me EDD a few days earlier, but I've been told it's better to go with the later date so you have less pressure and anxiety through the pregnancy from medical professionals. Every little bit help.post #85 of 2181/19/13 at 7:31ampost #86 of 2181/19/13 at 6:04pmpost #87 of 2181/19/13 at 7:54pmpost #88 of 2181/20/13 at 11:02amThread Starterpost #89 of 2181/20/13 at 11:11ampost #90 of 2181/21/13 at 5:42ampost #91 of 2181/21/13 at 11:44ampost #92 of 2181/22/13 at 10:00ampost #93 of 2181/22/13 at 10:45ampost #94 of 2181/23/13 at 4:27pm
Hi mamas! I was reluctant to join so early, but I just received great first betas from my doc (176!) so I decided, what the hell, I'm joining!
I am currently 4w3d pregnant with #1. I'm due Sept 29 or 30. I have had two previous pregnancies, both in 2012, both ending in miscarriage. The last miscarriage was a month ago, so needless to say I was pretty surprised when I got my BFP.
Earlier this month I was diagnosed with homo MTHFR (C677T) so I am on a crop of B-vitamins, Lovenox, progesterone, baby aspirin, and a regular prenatal plus DHA. It's quite the process, but if it will get me a healthy baby I will do anything!
Great to meet you all :)post #95 of 2181/23/13 at 9:53pmpost #96 of 2181/24/13 at 9:55am
Hello! I'm an American mama living in Europe so I feel a little isolated sometimes and want to connect with english speaking mamas. So---hi!
I'm just over 4 weeks, due Sep 30, I think.
I have two sons so I really hope for a girl! But my current partner will be a first time dad and would be thrilled with a boy so that would be great.
I hope to meet some other moms out there who have just recently found out they were pregnant and are due towards the end of September, also! :)post #97 of 2181/24/13 at 11:49ampost #98 of 2181/24/13 at 11:50ampost #99 of 2181/24/13 at 12:22pm
- Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and Pregnancy
- › Getting ready for natural birth 3 minutes ago
- › Monsanto Linked Seed Co.'s to Avoid 14 minutes ago
- › Autism's Invisible Generation 14 minutes ago
- › Hand-expressing colostrum during pregnancy 17 minutes ago
- › Neighbor boy's unfiltered insults hurting my family 19 minutes ago
- › Welcome! Introduce yourself! 21 minutes ago
- › "Create Your Own Holiday Cards" Giveaway 24 minutes ago
- › How would you handle this? 25 minutes ago
- › suspect ketotic (fasting) hypoglycemia in almost 7 year old -... 25 minutes ago
- › My daughter keeps saying she will be dead 25 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh