Wonderful news Toothfairy!
- topicInfertilitytagged by System, 1/2/13
Related Forum Threads
- Should I cancel this IVF cycle? Last post on Today at 6:27 am in Infertility
- Gestational Surrogacy Last post on 3/5/14 at 4:55am in Infertility
- Progesterone levels in pregnancy Last post on 3/3/14 at 8:30am in Infertility
- what abt surrogacy Last post on 3/3/14 at 8:30pm in Infertility
- The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 Last post on Today at 8:56 pm in Infertility
Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations and Toys - Why Natural...
Last edited: 12/21/13
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...Last edited: 2/7/14
- The Scars Mommy HidesLast edited: 11/18/13
- One Mom's Perspective on Why the New Health Care Reform is VitalLast edited: 12/6/13
- The Things You Should Never, EVER Say to Someone Experiencing...Last edited: 9/6/13
Winter IVF Thread - Page 7post #121 of 6311/18/13 at 8:12pmpost #122 of 6311/19/13 at 11:39ampost #123 of 6311/19/13 at 4:05pmpost #124 of 6311/20/13 at 7:16amThread Starter
I'm doing pretty good. Thank god for my meditations, they are the only thing keeping me sane right now!!!! I'm meditating a lot on surrendering to whatever outcome is in store for me. This afternoon I have a massage scheduled so that should help me relax!
I've been having cramping on and off ever since the transfer, and it doesn't really feel like menstrual cramps, so there is plenty of fuel for my imagination!!! I'm hopeful but at the same time I have trouble believing it could ever happen to me.
DH has convinced me to wait until Wednesday (13dpo) to test because he's afraid I'll have a total mental breakdown if I get a BFN and I already have an appointment scheduled with my psychologist for Wednesday so she can stop me from going completely out of control.post #125 of 6311/20/13 at 7:53ampost #126 of 6311/20/13 at 9:13am
i don't know what exactly to say to you because the mind can be interesting in times of question. and i will be in your same position in a week. damn...intense sourire. i am sending all the possible energy i can to you up there in canada. be nice to yourself. if you feel like spinning put the nano in your ears and blare your favorite song. is there a mini series you could watch for distraction? a book? how about long conversations on the phone listening to someone else's life? i think dh is right in waiting for the test on wednesday. also, you'd take the test at home and convince yourself the lines are not dark enough or maybe something is wrong with the test. this way you can go straight to the re and know everything is accurate.
enjoy your massage and if you need to talk i will be on and off today.
bestpost #127 of 6311/20/13 at 10:30am
Sourire- The meditations seriously are a life-saver. I agree with waiting to test until 13 DPO, what day is your bloodtest? My advice obviously after the last week is exactly what tracy said, don't take multiple tests to compare! The cramping sounds like a great sign too. Enjoy your massage and try to stay hydrated (especially after getting massaged!). Sending all my best to you and embaby. The disbelief that it can happen won't go away even after your BFP... We are starting to think it won't feel real until there is a belly to show for it.
tracy- Just one more week for you too!post #128 of 6311/21/13 at 4:27pmpost #129 of 6311/21/13 at 4:39pmpost #130 of 6311/21/13 at 8:20pmpost #131 of 6311/22/13 at 3:06ampost #132 of 6311/22/13 at 8:57amThread Starterpost #133 of 6311/22/13 at 10:33amI had some spotting too. Hopefully it is just baby making a sweet home. The dreams are awful, I dreamed my DH was having anal sex with a transvestite, last night I dreamed I totaled my car... There was another crazy one too. I'm still praying for the best.
Still no word from my doc today... Agh!post #134 of 6311/22/13 at 10:58am
TF2B - Fingers crossed for you!!! This will be your 3rd beta, is that right? Hoping and praying for a great number!!! Those sound like some crazy pregnancy dreams for sure!!!!
Sourire - Tomorrow is the testing at home day right??? Fingers crossed for you for sure!!!! Just remember that it still might not be right. I took one the day before my beta and it was neg and then beta said positive one time. PUPO!!!!! Hormones/pregnancy can make us women have crazy dreams for sure. I think its a good sign and lets hope that the spotting is that embie just digging in deeper which is very common!!! Keep us posted... sending you lots of sticky vibes
Hi to everyone else!!!!
post #135 of 6311/22/13 at 12:02pmpost #136 of 6311/22/13 at 12:23pm
Sourire; I think spotting is a great sign!! I had a good amount of it with my IVF baby. It is made worse if you are on baby aspirin too. Honestly, it's pretty darn hard to get your period on all the progesterone they make you take (though it does occasionally happen) - so spotting is often caused by a preg, not getting your period. Praying for good news for you tomorrow!!!
Toothfairy: Wow, crazy dreams!!
Cindypost #137 of 6311/22/13 at 2:01pmpost #138 of 6311/22/13 at 2:14pmpost #139 of 6311/22/13 at 2:40pmThread Starter
tracyamber - tomorrow I am testing at home, the beta with the RE is on Friday.
Vegan - I'm trying to believe that spotting is good but I've had spotting in every single cycle where I was not pregnant (aka every single cycle I've had ever in my life), including various cycles on various different types of progesterone. Spotting has never been good news in the past. What concerns me is that the quantity of blood I am spotting is increasing every day, just like it has in every other cycle. If it were just a little bit every day I wouldn't worry but I actually have to wear a pad! I don't actually think I'm about to get my period though... I can easily spot for 2 weeks straight :P
toothfairy - your number sounds great! Feel free to stick around until after the ultrasound if you don't feel confident enough to move to grads yet.
- How Your Male Partner May Be Contributing To Your Delay In...
- › Holy carpel tunnel and wrist swelling! 3 minutes ago
- › March Chat! 5 minutes ago
- › Minecraft homeschool 5 minutes ago
- › STEM program at my elementary school is exclusive? 7 minutes ago
- › March Unschooling Thread 8 minutes ago
- › How to breastfeed and still lead a normal life? 21 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 33 minutes ago
- › considering Catholicism but family planning confusion - thoughts? 37 minutes ago
- › microcephaly 44 minutes ago
- › Yoga Mama 46 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Marcy Axness
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea
- › Mothering Pregnancy Photo Contest 2014 Terms... by Cynthia Mosher