Wonderful news Toothfairy!
Mothering Top Picks
Related Forum Threads
- Not ovulating. Want to try home IUI. Smart or dumb move? Last post on 6/14/13 at 8:47pm in Infertility
- Hope and prayers Last post on 6/12/13 at 11:04am in Infertility
- Starting testing this week Last post on 6/12/13 at 12:56pm in Infertility
- Stressed about my new FET protocol and can use a little support and information Last post on 6/4/13 at 11:36am in Infertility
- Back to square 1 Last post on 6/8/13 at 5:03pm in Infertility
Guest Blogger Brenda Strong (Mary Alice Young on Desperate...
Edited on 3/15/13
- Six-Word StoriesEdited on 3/6/13
- Living in Uncertainty
Winter IVF Thread - Page 7post #121 of 6311/18/13 at 8:12pmSponsored Linkspost #122 of 6311/19/13 at 11:39ampost #123 of 6311/19/13 at 4:05pmpost #124 of 6311/20/13 at 7:16amThread Starter
I'm doing pretty good. Thank god for my meditations, they are the only thing keeping me sane right now!!!! I'm meditating a lot on surrendering to whatever outcome is in store for me. This afternoon I have a massage scheduled so that should help me relax!
I've been having cramping on and off ever since the transfer, and it doesn't really feel like menstrual cramps, so there is plenty of fuel for my imagination!!! I'm hopeful but at the same time I have trouble believing it could ever happen to me.
DH has convinced me to wait until Wednesday (13dpo) to test because he's afraid I'll have a total mental breakdown if I get a BFN and I already have an appointment scheduled with my psychologist for Wednesday so she can stop me from going completely out of control.post #125 of 6311/20/13 at 7:53am
Sounds like some really good planning for these last few days. The cramping does sound interesting... Cautiously optimistic is a good state to be in, I would think. I'm SO rooting for you!!!post #126 of 6311/20/13 at 9:13am
i don't know what exactly to say to you because the mind can be interesting in times of question. and i will be in your same position in a week. damn...intense sourire. i am sending all the possible energy i can to you up there in canada. be nice to yourself. if you feel like spinning put the nano in your ears and blare your favorite song. is there a mini series you could watch for distraction? a book? how about long conversations on the phone listening to someone else's life? i think dh is right in waiting for the test on wednesday. also, you'd take the test at home and convince yourself the lines are not dark enough or maybe something is wrong with the test. this way you can go straight to the re and know everything is accurate.
enjoy your massage and if you need to talk i will be on and off today.
bestpost #127 of 6311/20/13 at 10:30am
Sourire- The meditations seriously are a life-saver. I agree with waiting to test until 13 DPO, what day is your bloodtest? My advice obviously after the last week is exactly what tracy said, don't take multiple tests to compare! The cramping sounds like a great sign too. Enjoy your massage and try to stay hydrated (especially after getting massaged!). Sending all my best to you and embaby. The disbelief that it can happen won't go away even after your BFP... We are starting to think it won't feel real until there is a belly to show for it.
tracy- Just one more week for you too!post #128 of 6311/21/13 at 4:27pmpost #129 of 6311/21/13 at 4:39pmDoing good. Hoping my last betais tomorrow & praying hard for good numbers! Feeling crappy. Moody & super bad heatburn today. Strangly I'm starving & have no cramps. So, weird change in symptoms but I'm hangin in. As long as all goes well tomorrow I'll move to graduates.post #130 of 6311/21/13 at 8:20pmpost #131 of 6311/22/13 at 3:06ampost #132 of 6311/22/13 at 8:57amThread StarterToothfairy - I'm hoping for a fabulous beta for you today!
AFM - Things arent looking good. I've had increasing quantities of spotting since Saturday. I've also started having nightmares about pregnancy tests. I just want to get it over with!post #133 of 6311/22/13 at 10:33amI had some spotting too. Hopefully it is just baby making a sweet home. The dreams are awful, I dreamed my DH was having anal sex with a transvestite, last night I dreamed I totaled my car... There was another crazy one too. I'm still praying for the best.
Still no word from my doc today... Agh!post #134 of 6311/22/13 at 10:58am
TF2B - Fingers crossed for you!!! This will be your 3rd beta, is that right? Hoping and praying for a great number!!! Those sound like some crazy pregnancy dreams for sure!!!!
Sourire - Tomorrow is the testing at home day right??? Fingers crossed for you for sure!!!! Just remember that it still might not be right. I took one the day before my beta and it was neg and then beta said positive one time. PUPO!!!!! Hormones/pregnancy can make us women have crazy dreams for sure. I think its a good sign and lets hope that the spotting is that embie just digging in deeper which is very common!!! Keep us posted... sending you lots of sticky vibes
Hi to everyone else!!!!
post #135 of 6311/22/13 at 12:02pm
Sourire wednesday is the testing at the re correct? You must be so anxious..you are almost there . and plenty of women have spotting so please try not to stress that too much. Thinking of you!!!
Toothfairy crazy dreams!!!!! beta numbers please!post #136 of 6311/22/13 at 12:23pm
Sourire; I think spotting is a great sign!! I had a good amount of it with my IVF baby. It is made worse if you are on baby aspirin too. Honestly, it's pretty darn hard to get your period on all the progesterone they make you take (though it does occasionally happen) - so spotting is often caused by a preg, not getting your period. Praying for good news for you tomorrow!!!
Toothfairy: Wow, crazy dreams!!
Cindypost #137 of 6311/22/13 at 2:01pm549. 54 hour doubling time, 85% rise... At least baby is consistent! Still won't be confident until the ultrasound. They put me in Monday but I can't go til Wednesday so I have to reschedule.post #138 of 6311/22/13 at 2:14pmpost #139 of 6311/22/13 at 2:40pmThread Starter
tracyamber - tomorrow I am testing at home, the beta with the RE is on Friday.
Vegan - I'm trying to believe that spotting is good but I've had spotting in every single cycle where I was not pregnant (aka every single cycle I've had ever in my life), including various cycles on various different types of progesterone. Spotting has never been good news in the past. What concerns me is that the quantity of blood I am spotting is increasing every day, just like it has in every other cycle. If it were just a little bit every day I wouldn't worry but I actually have to wear a pad! I don't actually think I'm about to get my period though... I can easily spot for 2 weeks straight :P
toothfairy - your number sounds great! Feel free to stick around until after the ultrasound if you don't feel confident enough to move to grads yet.
- Six-Word Stories
- › Queer Conceptions: June 2013 13 minutes ago
- › Weekly Chat Thread: 6/17-6/23 46 minutes ago
- › Pro-vax trolls are impersonating disease-injured families on... 48 minutes ago
- › Birth Plans- share yours here 55 minutes ago
- › 8 week Healthy Weight Loss Challenge version 9.0 (enrolling through... 58 minutes ago
- › Mother blessing 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › The Saner TTC-Flower Moon 1 hour, 5 minutes ago
- › Queer, Pregnant, & Parenting - April, May & June 2013! 1 hour, 7 minutes ago
- › ~Weekly Chat Thread for June 15th-21st~ 1 hour, 9 minutes ago
- › Need advice about my son becoming an Architect 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
- › Aveeno Cleansing baby shampoo by fayebond
- › Aveeno Soothing Oat Baby Wash by fayebond
- › Earth Mama Body Butter - 8oz by fayebond
- › Maclaren Beginning Travel Kit for Mother by fayebond
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by lightbulb
- › Bug Band Insect Repellent Wristbands - Blue by fayebond
- › Natural Bug Blend Bug Repellent Spray by fayebond
- › Do Naturals Just Berry Shampoo and Conditioner by fayebond
- › Zoe organics Baby Bath Tea by fayebond
- › Calming Blend Shampoo & Bodywash 17oz by fayebond
- › Ouch! How Homeopathy Can Help With Those... by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathic Help for Post-Partum Mothers: a... by Melanie Mayo
- › Adding the Second Child by Sarah Clark
- › 5 Steps for Managing Stress and Anxiety by Melanie Mayo
- › What Marketers Don't Understand About... by Melanie Mayo
- › For the Dads by Rachel Wolf
- › What Happened When This Bereaved Mom Sought A... by momofnatasha
- › More About Soothing Small Tummies from... by Melanie Mayo
- › Get Ready To Read By Playing by Melanie Mayo
- › "Do You Trust Me?" by SantoshaMama