- topicHealthy Pregnancytagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productMorning Sickness Magic 60 Capsulestagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- topicPregnancytagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- topicPregnancy Questionstagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- topicPregnancy Week By Weektagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productSecrets to Relieving Morning Sickness: What Every Pregnant Woman Must Knowtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
Related Forum Threads
- Coffee during pregnancy Last post on 6/6/13 at 9:14am in I'm Pregnant
- Queer & Pregnant & Parenting - July, August, September, and now October! Last post on 11/1/12 at 6:25am in Queer Parenting
- Giardia while pregnant? Last post on 9/17/13 at 6:35am in I'm Pregnant
- Pregnancy Symptoms? Last post on 11/6/13 at 4:15pm in May 2014 Due Date Club
- Please Help me to Refuse a NST Last post on 9/1/13 at 4:31pm in I'm Pregnant
Chinese Gender Prediction for Baby: How accurate is it?
Last edited: 8/5/13
- Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and PregnancyLast edited: 11/25/13
- Gurmukh's Postpartum WisdomLast edited: 8/9/13
- Use of Marijuana During PregnancyLast edited: 6/20/13
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?Last edited: 10/30/13
How are you feeling? - Page 6post #102 of 17191/11/13 at 6:11ampost #103 of 17191/11/13 at 12:24pmpost #104 of 17191/11/13 at 12:29pmpost #105 of 17191/11/13 at 7:38pmpost #106 of 17191/11/13 at 8:11pmpost #107 of 17191/11/13 at 11:56pmI get full faster too! Half way through my meal I'm like ugh and push my plate away. Still no real morning sickness yet. I guess that's a good thing. Exhaustion has finally showed up in spurts. Last night it hit me out of no where and I HAD to sleep right then and there! Today I had to take a nap. I was soooo tired. Heartburn comes and goes. My sciatica is flaring up. Last pregnancy it only bothered me in my first trimester. I think I got up 3 times to pee last night.post #108 of 17191/12/13 at 1:19am
Happybunny; I love sushi! I craved it so much with my last pregnancy.
I'm having to nap a lot too. I'm actually a bit worried that my daughter will tell her Granny that I've been feeling sick and sleeping a lot. That would give it away immediately! I'm also still having really weird, vivid dreams. Last night I dreamt I got a hand transplant, but it was a left hand put onto my right wrist. It was a bit surreal.
post #109 of 17191/12/13 at 4:40pmpost #110 of 17191/13/13 at 1:17ampost #111 of 17191/13/13 at 3:00am
Happybunny- What spices are you worried about in Chai? Personally, I wouldn't do Mate at all until I was ready to try to get labor started as it's a stimulant even without the caffeine part. I drink it whenever my period is late and I know I'm not pregnant to get AF here and it works every time.post #112 of 17191/13/13 at 10:28ampost #113 of 17191/13/13 at 11:04am
Yeah, I think he's right; you're fine!
I've not been feeling too bad today, but I think that's because I've been eating more frequently which really makes a difference. But I'm going to have to man up for tomorrow because there's snow for once, so my daughter is desperate to go sledging.
post #114 of 17191/13/13 at 11:48ampost #115 of 17191/13/13 at 8:56pm
I'm super nauseous even eating regularly. Just eating a popsicle made me sick :-(. I am not vomiting so far today, but it's still pretty miserable. I know I need to eat, but it seems to be making things worse not better. To top it off, the pharmacy might not be able to get the fast-acting/more effective form of Zofran. Not sure what we'll do if they can't.post #116 of 17191/13/13 at 9:56pmpost #117 of 17191/14/13 at 3:40ampost #118 of 17191/14/13 at 9:25ampost #119 of 17191/14/13 at 10:03ampost #120 of 17191/14/13 at 10:09am
My body is a weirdo.
Until yesterday, the only thing going on was my really sore nipples which had been like that for almost two weeks and were what alerted me to that I might be pregnant even before anything was showing up on tests.
Then yesterday *wham!* no more sore nipples, but aching breasts, cramping and total exhaustion. And today? We're back to barely any symptoms, I feel a little bloated and a little tired but I'm always tired on days I have to get up super-early, but no cramping, no breast soreness.... nothing.
- Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and Pregnancy
- › MIL Cut Little Man's Hair! 3 minutes ago
- › Holiday cookies - share your best recipe! 4 minutes ago
- › How are you staying sane? 4 minutes ago
- › What will your holiday meal be? I need suggestions! 6 minutes ago
- › How would you handle this? 7 minutes ago
- › Baby tub? 7 minutes ago
- › Good childbirth books needing a good home 9 minutes ago
- › Cloth Diaper Chat 11 minutes ago
- › I did it! 11 minutes ago
- › Not sure what to do 12 minutes ago
- › The Polar Express by MamaLucera
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo