- 233 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Popular Group Discussions
Weekly Chat --May 20-26 20 posts | Last post on Today at 5:45 pm
Related Forum Threads
- Queer & Pregnant & Parenting - July, August, September, and now October! Last post on 11/1/12 at 6:25am in Queer Parenting
- What are you eating? Last post on 4/1/13 at 10:06pm in I'm Pregnant
- Queer, Pregnant, and Parenting--February and March 2013! Last post on 4/1/13 at 7:11pm in Queer Parenting
- Appointment Results/Updates Last post on Today at 2:15 pm in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly Pics?! Last post on 4/28/13 at 5:27am in April 2013 Due Date Club
New Mama Survival Guide: Simple Tips for Going Natural
Edited on 11/15/12
- Liberated From Prenatal "Care"Edited on 4/7/13
- Two is a coincidence, three is a trend...Edited on 3/31/13
- Take Back the Baby FairEdited on 2/20/13
- Pregnancy SnacksEdited on 5/2/13
September 2013 Due Date Club
How are you feeling? - Page 6post #101 of 10321/11/13 at 5:28amI wouldn't b so worried if I didn't have the symptoms at the start, but they just stopped. So I've booked in a private clinic for next Wednesday to have a scan, I need to know either way for my sanity lolpost #102 of 10321/11/13 at 6:11ampost #103 of 10321/11/13 at 12:24pmpost #104 of 10321/11/13 at 12:29pm
This evening for the first time ever, I couldn't eat even half of my roast dinner. Morning sickness must be getting worse. I really wanted to eat but my body just kept saying no. Yet it let me eat the stodgy lunch that is a baked potato with beans and cheese.post #105 of 10321/11/13 at 7:38pmpost #106 of 10321/11/13 at 8:11pm
It's similar for me. Usually DH and I fight over our Sushi and make sure everyone gets exactly equal amounts (this is serious business :-). Tonight I happily let him have more pieces. I just don't have the room for all that food anymore... or something.post #107 of 10321/11/13 at 11:56pmI get full faster too! Half way through my meal I'm like ugh and push my plate away. Still no real morning sickness yet. I guess that's a good thing. Exhaustion has finally showed up in spurts. Last night it hit me out of no where and I HAD to sleep right then and there! Today I had to take a nap. I was soooo tired. Heartburn comes and goes. My sciatica is flaring up. Last pregnancy it only bothered me in my first trimester. I think I got up 3 times to pee last night.post #108 of 10321/12/13 at 1:19am
Happybunny; I love sushi! I craved it so much with my last pregnancy.
I'm having to nap a lot too. I'm actually a bit worried that my daughter will tell her Granny that I've been feeling sick and sleeping a lot. That would give it away immediately! I'm also still having really weird, vivid dreams. Last night I dreamt I got a hand transplant, but it was a left hand put onto my right wrist. It was a bit surreal.
post #109 of 10321/12/13 at 4:40pm
I just feel sorry for myself because of the constant nausea. I don't handle nausea and puking well. I just want it to go away. Hopefully it'll only be a few more weeks... who knows, maybe it'll stop at 10 weeks. Wishful thinking!post #110 of 10321/13/13 at 1:17ampost #111 of 10321/13/13 at 3:00am
Happybunny- What spices are you worried about in Chai? Personally, I wouldn't do Mate at all until I was ready to try to get labor started as it's a stimulant even without the caffeine part. I drink it whenever my period is late and I know I'm not pregnant to get AF here and it works every time.post #112 of 10321/13/13 at 10:28amWell I'm feeling a bit better, db has sat me down and told me I'm definitely pregnant, I'm really moody and angry with him and extra needy. He's positive lol I've had back pain and bbs a little sore and some mild nausea, I've just been panicking lol.post #113 of 10321/13/13 at 11:04am
Yeah, I think he's right; you're fine!
I've not been feeling too bad today, but I think that's because I've been eating more frequently which really makes a difference. But I'm going to have to man up for tomorrow because there's snow for once, so my daughter is desperate to go sledging.
post #114 of 10321/13/13 at 11:48ampost #115 of 10321/13/13 at 8:56pm
I'm super nauseous even eating regularly. Just eating a popsicle made me sick :-(. I am not vomiting so far today, but it's still pretty miserable. I know I need to eat, but it seems to be making things worse not better. To top it off, the pharmacy might not be able to get the fast-acting/more effective form of Zofran. Not sure what we'll do if they can't.post #116 of 10321/13/13 at 9:56pmHave you tried B6 for nausea? You can take up to 100mg a day. Take 25mg in the morning, 25 mid day and them take your prenatal at night. It takes about a week to kick in so keep with it. It helped with my first pregnancy. My naturopath give K2 shots for morning sickness.post #117 of 10321/14/13 at 3:40am
I'm already on some for MTHFR and it can make you super sleepy. I have considered it though. What's a K2 shot? If It's what I think it is, I can't do it b/c I'm on blood thinners.post #118 of 10321/14/13 at 9:25ampost #119 of 10321/14/13 at 10:03ampost #120 of 10321/14/13 at 10:09am
My body is a weirdo.
Until yesterday, the only thing going on was my really sore nipples which had been like that for almost two weeks and were what alerted me to that I might be pregnant even before anything was showing up on tests.
Then yesterday *wham!* no more sore nipples, but aching breasts, cramping and total exhaustion. And today? We're back to barely any symptoms, I feel a little bloated and a little tired but I'm always tired on days I have to get up super-early, but no cramping, no breast soreness.... nothing.
- How are you feeling?
- Liberated From Prenatal "Care"
- › ~+~+~+~+~ May 2013 Chat *~*~*~*~* 44 seconds ago
- › 32+5 and still no one to catch this baby... 50 seconds ago
- › First post-birth meal or snack 2 minutes ago
- › You know you have pregnant brain when... 3 minutes ago
- › Lady threatened to call police on me for babywearing! 3 minutes ago
- › How am I unqualified?? 3 minutes ago
- › Advice for mom of highly gifted toddler 5 minutes ago
- › Queer, Pregnant, & Parenting - April & May 2013! 6 minutes ago
- › More than 50% of the time, Rude, Moody, Mean ELEVEN Year old Girl. 6 minutes ago
- › Feeling better already? 8 minutes ago
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by casaDES
- › Lansinoh 20265 Disposable Nursing Pads, 60-pack by KaliShanti
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by earobb
- › Medela Nightime Nursing Sleep Bra by earobb
- › Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra by earobb
- › NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads, 60 Pack by earobb
- › The First Years Breastflow BPA Free Bottle, 5 Ounce by KaliShanti
- › Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breastpump Bra, XS/S/M by KaliShanti
- › Seal N Go Breast Milk Freezer Disposable Liners - 25 / Pack by KaliShanti
- › Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags by KaliShanti
- › A Mama's Peace by AmandaK
- › 7 Simple Recipes to Bless a New Mom by Melanie Mayo
- › Closing Up Shop: Life After Vasectomy by Melanie Mayo
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Amy Lansky
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo