Parenting supplies mentioned in this thread:
- topicHealthy Pregnancytagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productMorning Sickness Magic 60 Capsulestagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- topicPregnancytagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- topicPregnancy Questionstagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- topicPregnancy Week By Weektagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productSecrets to Relieving Morning Sickness: What Every Pregnant Woman Must Knowtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- Coffee during pregnancy Last post on 6/6/13 at 9:14am in I'm Pregnant
- Queer & Pregnant & Parenting - July, August, September, and now October! Last post on 11/1/12 at 6:25am in Queer Parenting
- Giardia while pregnant? Last post on 9/17/13 at 6:35am in I'm Pregnant
- Pregnancy Symptoms? Last post on 11/6/13 at 4:15pm in May 2014 Due Date Club
- Please Help me to Refuse a NST Last post on 9/1/13 at 4:31pm in I'm Pregnant
Chinese Gender Prediction for Baby: How accurate is it?
Last edited: 8/5/13
- Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and PregnancyLast edited: 11/25/13
- Gurmukh's Postpartum WisdomLast edited: 8/9/13
- Use of Marijuana During PregnancyLast edited: 6/20/13
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?Last edited: 10/30/13
How are you feeling? - Page 6post #102 of 17191/11/13 at 6:11ampost #103 of 17191/11/13 at 12:24pmpost #104 of 17191/11/13 at 12:29pmpost #105 of 17191/11/13 at 7:38pmpost #106 of 17191/11/13 at 8:11pmpost #107 of 17191/11/13 at 11:56pmI get full faster too! Half way through my meal I'm like ugh and push my plate away. Still no real morning sickness yet. I guess that's a good thing. Exhaustion has finally showed up in spurts. Last night it hit me out of no where and I HAD to sleep right then and there! Today I had to take a nap. I was soooo tired. Heartburn comes and goes. My sciatica is flaring up. Last pregnancy it only bothered me in my first trimester. I think I got up 3 times to pee last night.post #108 of 17191/12/13 at 1:19am
Happybunny; I love sushi! I craved it so much with my last pregnancy.
I'm having to nap a lot too. I'm actually a bit worried that my daughter will tell her Granny that I've been feeling sick and sleeping a lot. That would give it away immediately! I'm also still having really weird, vivid dreams. Last night I dreamt I got a hand transplant, but it was a left hand put onto my right wrist. It was a bit surreal.
post #109 of 17191/12/13 at 4:40pmpost #110 of 17191/13/13 at 1:17ampost #111 of 17191/13/13 at 3:00am
Happybunny- What spices are you worried about in Chai? Personally, I wouldn't do Mate at all until I was ready to try to get labor started as it's a stimulant even without the caffeine part. I drink it whenever my period is late and I know I'm not pregnant to get AF here and it works every time.post #112 of 17191/13/13 at 10:28ampost #113 of 17191/13/13 at 11:04am
Yeah, I think he's right; you're fine!
I've not been feeling too bad today, but I think that's because I've been eating more frequently which really makes a difference. But I'm going to have to man up for tomorrow because there's snow for once, so my daughter is desperate to go sledging.
post #114 of 17191/13/13 at 11:48ampost #115 of 17191/13/13 at 8:56pm
I'm super nauseous even eating regularly. Just eating a popsicle made me sick :-(. I am not vomiting so far today, but it's still pretty miserable. I know I need to eat, but it seems to be making things worse not better. To top it off, the pharmacy might not be able to get the fast-acting/more effective form of Zofran. Not sure what we'll do if they can't.post #116 of 17191/13/13 at 9:56pmpost #117 of 17191/14/13 at 3:40ampost #118 of 17191/14/13 at 9:25ampost #119 of 17191/14/13 at 10:03ampost #120 of 17191/14/13 at 10:09am
My body is a weirdo.
Until yesterday, the only thing going on was my really sore nipples which had been like that for almost two weeks and were what alerted me to that I might be pregnant even before anything was showing up on tests.
Then yesterday *wham!* no more sore nipples, but aching breasts, cramping and total exhaustion. And today? We're back to barely any symptoms, I feel a little bloated and a little tired but I'm always tired on days I have to get up super-early, but no cramping, no breast soreness.... nothing.
- Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and Pregnancy
- › Weight gain Part II 49 seconds ago
- › Belly Pictures! 4 minutes ago
- › Northern NJ vs. NYC and vaccine exemption policies 5 minutes ago
- › K*itchen Designer Liverpool 5 minutes ago
- › March Chat/Vent 8 minutes ago
- › help..when partners disagree on vaxing 14 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread~*~ March 2014 20 minutes ago
- › What are you knitting/crocheting? And share pics? 26 minutes ago
- › Complicit media - gatekeepers for the pro-vaccine establishment and... 28 minutes ago
- › Everyone's favorite - and etiquette question. 30 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Melanie Mayo