- 128 Posts. Joined 1/2012
- Location: Kapoho, Hawaii
- Select All Posts By This User
Popular Group Discussions
Related Forum Threads
- Queer & Pregnant & Parenting - July, August, September, and now October! Last post on 11/1/12 at 6:25am in Queer Parenting
- What are you eating? Last post on 4/1/13 at 10:06pm in I'm Pregnant
- Queer, Pregnant, and Parenting--February and March 2013! Last post on 4/1/13 at 7:11pm in Queer Parenting
- Appointment Results/Updates Last post on Yesterday at 2:15 pm in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly Pics?! Last post on 4/28/13 at 5:27am in April 2013 Due Date Club
New Mama Survival Guide: Simple Tips for Going Natural
Edited on 11/15/12
- Liberated From Prenatal "Care"Edited on 4/7/13
- Two is a coincidence, three is a trend...Edited on 3/31/13
- Take Back the Baby FairEdited on 2/20/13
- Pregnancy SnacksEdited on 5/2/13
September 2013 Due Date Club
How are you feeling? - Page 10post #181 of 10391/20/13 at 1:10pmPoor ladies I woke up crabby and exhausted but went for a jog and now I'm feeling better. Definitely unsocial though.post #182 of 10391/20/13 at 1:42pmpost #183 of 10391/20/13 at 7:35pmSorry for those of you truly suffering, and you'll probably want to puke on me for saying this, but I'm jealous! It's so worrisome to have little to no symptoms (eh Othersoul?)
My latest thought is I have been taking big doses of Vit D for a month now (7000/day), have been wondering (hoping) that might be why I've had no nausea?post #184 of 10391/20/13 at 9:33pm
Those nauseous...have you ever tried wearing Sea Bands? They have worked for me in past pregnancies and saved my friend's life this past summer when I loaned mine to hear, she was nauseous for much of her pregnancy. It made her functional again.post #185 of 10391/20/13 at 10:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by LLtheTinkerbell
Sorry for those of you truly suffering, and you'll probably want to puke on me for saying this, but I'm jealous! It's so worrisome to have little to no symptoms (eh Othersoul?)
My latest thought is I have been taking big doses of Vit D for a month now (7000/day), have been wondering (hoping) that might be why I've had no nausea?
I do worry about so few symptoms too. Although I did feel a little queasy tonight so maybe the nausea is around the corner? Oh well...guess we should count our blessings we feel well! I know every pregnancy is different. My sister in law didn't have any nausea until her second trimester strangely enough.post #186 of 10391/21/13 at 3:58ampost #187 of 10391/21/13 at 4:25ampost #188 of 10391/21/13 at 9:08amI've been having anxiety attacks. I noticed it's getting hard to breathe through my nose and that in turn makes me anxious and feel like I can't breathe through my mouth. I try to calm myself but it doesn't work very often. I can't take the stuff my naturopath gave me for anxiety before I got pregnant.
I'm trying to calm myself as we speak.post #189 of 10391/21/13 at 9:50amToday has not been a good day. I have such bad heartburn/acid that it is so painful to eat & it is in turn making my stomach sick so stuck here at work & been in & out of the bathroom. I work in a very small dental office so this is really crummy. I took tums but no relief wishing i hadnt brought salad for lunch...post #190 of 10391/21/13 at 11:15ampost #191 of 10391/21/13 at 11:59am
I wanted a donut so I bought a donut. I ate half of it and now I want to barf. I don't normally eat donuts but I do think it's unnatural to want to puke up a donut. Cranky! Now I can only hope that I don't actually get sick, since that's my least favorite activity.post #192 of 10391/21/13 at 12:28pmpost #193 of 10391/21/13 at 4:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by letniaLynne
Yes what your describing sounds exactly like Reynauds syndrome. I had it for years when I pumped for my first child. Here is a good link, if you go to the section at the bottom it describes Reynauds nicely. It is also common during pregnancy.
What helped for me was keeping warm overall and away from foods that had constricting properties like coffee.
Thanks letniaLynne! DF looked it up and told me that's what it was. He made me a warm towel which cured it. He's been putting magnesium oil on me to prevent cramping. Haven't had any issues since, thank God.
7 weeks, 6 days now. Nausea isn't as bad as last week, but my sense of smell is much more intense and certain smells (fish, parsnips) REALLY bother me, even though no one else can smell them. Still feeling kinda tired. Emotionally I'm doing waaaaay better since I finally decided to keep the baby and told all the people I was worried about telling.post #194 of 10391/21/13 at 4:41pmSo happy you are feeling better about the situation, KaliHekate.
Today was the first day I started "feeling pregnant". Felt queasy off and on, very tired...moving my body to do anything felt like an ordeal. And holy cow...big hunger this afternoon too. My son nursed alll night long so I was feeling so drained.post #195 of 10391/21/13 at 5:19pmpost #196 of 10391/21/13 at 7:08pmQuote:
That color is no cause for concern yet - that is "old blood" and nothing new. There is a lot in the uterus which can loosen with the early changes of pregnancy and make its way down! Fresh red blood is more worrisome, especially if it comes with cramping. It's hard not to worry!post #197 of 10391/21/13 at 10:00pmI know you are right on all counts, especially about it being hard not to worry! I'm working on relaxing though, and trying to enjoy my life right now, which is actually pretty good. I'm going to try to especially spend time giving focused and loving attention to my little girl, who, if all things go well, will have to share me soon enoughpost #198 of 10391/21/13 at 10:39pm
It's crazy how difficult it is to stay calm and not worry. After I had my son I told myself if I got pregnant again I would just relax and enjoy every moment, but here I am anxious all over again. Worry seems to be a pregnancy symptom in and of itself it seems.post #199 of 10391/22/13 at 9:16am
hope you are all ok.I have had more bleeding than I am used to with this one.
Early days,I bled broown for 3 days,then I had a pink wipe with a blood clot,then I had a 3 days
period type bleed.here I am still 7 weeks pregnant.
My symptoms today:
* top of my belly feels sore
* I feel bit sickly
* couldnt eat so well,so eaten fruit most of the day
* when I need to pee,I need to pee NOW lol
* fiesty,sorted out rude man at supermarket.
* boobs,need new bras at some point
- How are you feeling?
- Liberated From Prenatal "Care"
- › Baby names....anyone brainstorming? 2 minutes ago
- › Affording Private School 5 minutes ago
- › Carrier addiction- fun thread! 5 minutes ago
- › personality change in 6 yo - a normal developmental thing? 11 minutes ago
- › ~Weekly Chat Thread for May 17th-May 23~ 12 minutes ago
- › Anyone thinking about diapering yet? 12 minutes ago
- › Queer, Pregnant, & Parenting - April & May 2013! 13 minutes ago
- › VBAC-friendly OB in Berkeley/Oakland? 13 minutes ago
- › How are you feeling? 14 minutes ago
- › May 2013 Chit Chat 15 minutes ago
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by casaDES
- › Lansinoh 20265 Disposable Nursing Pads, 60-pack by KaliShanti
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by earobb
- › Medela Nightime Nursing Sleep Bra by earobb
- › Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra by earobb
- › NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads, 60 Pack by earobb
- › The First Years Breastflow BPA Free Bottle, 5 Ounce by KaliShanti
- › Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breastpump Bra, XS/S/M by KaliShanti
- › Seal N Go Breast Milk Freezer Disposable Liners - 25 / Pack by KaliShanti
- › Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags by KaliShanti
- › Why We Homeschool by Sheryl Paul
- › A Mama's Peace by AmandaK
- › 7 Simple Recipes to Bless a New Mom by Melanie Mayo
- › Closing Up Shop: Life After Vasectomy by Melanie Mayo
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Amy Lansky
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf