- topicHealthy Pregnancytagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productMorning Sickness Magic 60 Capsulestagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- topicPregnancytagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- topicPregnancy Questionstagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- topicPregnancy Week By Weektagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productSecrets to Relieving Morning Sickness: What Every Pregnant Woman Must Knowtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
Popular Group Discussions
Healing After Birth 31 posts | Last post on Today at 4:25 pm
Related Forum Threads
- Coffee during pregnancy Last post on 6/6/13 at 9:14am in I'm Pregnant
- Queer & Pregnant & Parenting - July, August, September, and now October! Last post on 11/1/12 at 6:25am in Queer Parenting
- Giardia while pregnant? Last post on 9/17/13 at 6:35am in I'm Pregnant
- Pregnancy Symptoms? Last post on 11/6/13 at 4:15pm in May 2014 Due Date Club
- Please Help me to Refuse a NST Last post on 9/1/13 at 4:31pm in I'm Pregnant
Chinese Gender Prediction for Baby: How accurate is it?
Last edited: 8/5/13
- Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and PregnancyLast edited: 11/25/13
- Gurmukh's Postpartum WisdomLast edited: 8/9/13
- Use of Marijuana During PregnancyLast edited: 6/20/13
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?Last edited: 10/30/13
How are you feeling? - Page 10post #181 of 17191/20/13 at 1:10pmpost #182 of 17191/20/13 at 1:42pmpost #183 of 17191/20/13 at 7:35pmSorry for those of you truly suffering, and you'll probably want to puke on me for saying this, but I'm jealous! It's so worrisome to have little to no symptoms (eh Othersoul?)
My latest thought is I have been taking big doses of Vit D for a month now (7000/day), have been wondering (hoping) that might be why I've had no nausea?post #184 of 17191/20/13 at 9:33pmpost #185 of 17191/20/13 at 10:05pmQuote:Originally Posted by LLtheTinkerbell
Sorry for those of you truly suffering, and you'll probably want to puke on me for saying this, but I'm jealous! It's so worrisome to have little to no symptoms (eh Othersoul?)
My latest thought is I have been taking big doses of Vit D for a month now (7000/day), have been wondering (hoping) that might be why I've had no nausea?
I do worry about so few symptoms too. Although I did feel a little queasy tonight so maybe the nausea is around the corner? Oh well...guess we should count our blessings we feel well! I know every pregnancy is different. My sister in law didn't have any nausea until her second trimester strangely enough.post #186 of 17191/21/13 at 3:58ampost #187 of 17191/21/13 at 4:25ampost #188 of 17191/21/13 at 9:08amI've been having anxiety attacks. I noticed it's getting hard to breathe through my nose and that in turn makes me anxious and feel like I can't breathe through my mouth. I try to calm myself but it doesn't work very often. I can't take the stuff my naturopath gave me for anxiety before I got pregnant.
I'm trying to calm myself as we speak.post #189 of 17191/21/13 at 9:50amToday has not been a good day. I have such bad heartburn/acid that it is so painful to eat & it is in turn making my stomach sick so stuck here at work & been in & out of the bathroom. I work in a very small dental office so this is really crummy. I took tums but no relief wishing i hadnt brought salad for lunch...post #190 of 17191/21/13 at 11:15ampost #191 of 17191/21/13 at 11:59ampost #192 of 17191/21/13 at 12:28pmpost #193 of 17191/21/13 at 4:32pmQuote:Originally Posted by letniaLynne
Yes what your describing sounds exactly like Reynauds syndrome. I had it for years when I pumped for my first child. Here is a good link, if you go to the section at the bottom it describes Reynauds nicely. It is also common during pregnancy.
What helped for me was keeping warm overall and away from foods that had constricting properties like coffee.
Thanks letniaLynne! DF looked it up and told me that's what it was. He made me a warm towel which cured it. He's been putting magnesium oil on me to prevent cramping. Haven't had any issues since, thank God.
7 weeks, 6 days now. Nausea isn't as bad as last week, but my sense of smell is much more intense and certain smells (fish, parsnips) REALLY bother me, even though no one else can smell them. Still feeling kinda tired. Emotionally I'm doing waaaaay better since I finally decided to keep the baby and told all the people I was worried about telling.post #194 of 17191/21/13 at 4:41pmSo happy you are feeling better about the situation, KaliHekate.
Today was the first day I started "feeling pregnant". Felt queasy off and on, very tired...moving my body to do anything felt like an ordeal. And holy cow...big hunger this afternoon too. My son nursed alll night long so I was feeling so drained.post #195 of 17191/21/13 at 5:19pmpost #196 of 17191/21/13 at 7:08pmQuote:
That color is no cause for concern yet - that is "old blood" and nothing new. There is a lot in the uterus which can loosen with the early changes of pregnancy and make its way down! Fresh red blood is more worrisome, especially if it comes with cramping. It's hard not to worry!post #197 of 17191/21/13 at 10:00pmI know you are right on all counts, especially about it being hard not to worry! I'm working on relaxing though, and trying to enjoy my life right now, which is actually pretty good. I'm going to try to especially spend time giving focused and loving attention to my little girl, who, if all things go well, will have to share me soon enoughpost #198 of 17191/21/13 at 10:39pmpost #199 of 17191/22/13 at 9:16am
hope you are all ok.I have had more bleeding than I am used to with this one.
Early days,I bled broown for 3 days,then I had a pink wipe with a blood clot,then I had a 3 days
period type bleed.here I am still 7 weeks pregnant.
My symptoms today:
* top of my belly feels sore
* I feel bit sickly
* couldnt eat so well,so eaten fruit most of the day
* when I need to pee,I need to pee NOW lol
* fiesty,sorted out rude man at supermarket.
* boobs,need new bras at some point
- Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and Pregnancy
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 17 seconds ago
- › Why are we so worried about vax vs non-vax? 31 seconds ago
- › Queer parents 59 seconds ago
- › Sleepovers when your teen is pansexual 2 minutes ago
- › December -- What did you accomplish today? 2 minutes ago
- › December Chat 3 minutes ago
- › Queer Conceptions December 3 minutes ago
- › How to address topic of physical handicaps with a 4 yr old? 6 minutes ago
- › Belly Bumps 8 minutes ago
- › Labor & Genetics 9 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at Christmas by Monica S
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh