Oh, here's something new. I've been having really vivid, intense dreams. The other night I dreamed that our apartment was on fire. I could see it from a building downtown and I tried to call 911. But due to budget cuts there was a five minute wait before someone answered the phone. I woke up quite distressed. I have vivid dreams almost every night now. The same thing happened with Elli. It's so weird. I hope the next vivid dream will be more pleasant.
Popular Group Discussions
Baby names....anyone brainstorming? 454 posts | Last post on Today at 1:51 pm
Related Forum Threads
- Queer & Pregnant & Parenting - July, August, September, and now October! Last post on 11/1/12 at 6:25am in Queer Parenting
- What are you eating? Last post on 4/1/13 at 10:06pm in I'm Pregnant
- Queer, Pregnant, and Parenting--February and March 2013! Last post on 4/1/13 at 7:11pm in Queer Parenting
- Appointment Results/Updates Last post on 5/17/13 at 11:53pm in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly Pics?! Last post on 4/28/13 at 5:27am in April 2013 Due Date Club
New Mama Survival Guide: Simple Tips for Going Natural
Edited on 11/15/12
- Liberated From Prenatal "Care"Edited on 4/7/13
- Two is a coincidence, three is a trend...Edited on 3/31/13
- Take Back the Baby FairEdited on 2/20/13
- Pregnancy SnacksEdited on 5/2/13
September 2013 Due Date Club
How are you feeling? - Page 2post #21 of 10241/4/13 at 7:20pmpost #22 of 10241/4/13 at 7:48pm
I'm glad you said that. I had a really vivid serious dream the other night that our teenager was mad at us. I was loading the dishwasher and he just ripped into me about how I think he is stupid (completely untrue, i think he is brilliant). When I woke up, I was really worried he was actually mad at me! He's not, of course. I totally made it up. I normally don't have such emotional vivid dreams. Your apartment fire dream sounds really upsetting!post #23 of 10241/4/13 at 7:55pmLol well I'm still confused if mine was a dream or real but it was morning sickness and I was laying in bed feeling sick and so sad that it had come, but I woke up and no sickness so I don't know if it was a dream or it was real!post #24 of 10241/4/13 at 8:54pm
MrsandMrs, have you ever had one of those dreams where you have to complete a simple task and you just can't finish it? Like dialing a phone number but you constantly dial wrong or get interrupted? It was kind of like that. I had to call 911, but first they didn't pick up and when they finally did my voice gave out and I couldn't give them the address. It was frustrating. I was very glad not to be surrounded by fire when I woke up.
Countrybound, there's definitely a possibility that it was real!post #25 of 10241/4/13 at 9:19pmpost #26 of 10241/4/13 at 10:12pmpost #27 of 10241/4/13 at 10:12pmpost #28 of 10241/5/13 at 12:57am
I had a pretty epic zombie apocalypse dream last night!
Is anyone else starting to show? I'm only 5 and a half weeks and it's already obvious! I was hoping to hide it until 12 weeks, but I'll be lucky if I can hide it until next week!
post #29 of 10241/5/13 at 1:23amI'm just getting really hungry all the time, I'm gonna get so fat at this rate lol. My nipples have started to get a bit more sore, the occasional cramping and quite moody (poor db is suffering) lol
Deborah- mucus plug? I'll google it. This is my first and I know nothing yet, being cautious in case this one don't stick too.post #30 of 10241/5/13 at 5:14am
happy bunny - funny you should ask. i had a dream that i walked into our house and there was a rabbit dressed up in a very dapper little suit. he clearly needed something from me, but for the life of me i could not figure out how to take care of this rabbit, on a very fundamental level. i would like to imagine in real life i could at least, like, get some water and rabbit food if i found a rabbit living in my house in a dapper little suit.
nettlesoup -- too much bedtime walking dead? BRAINS!
serena - I'm also really hungry all the time. I don't think my caloric needs have gone up much at this point, so I am kind of alarmed by how often I'm hungry. I try to stack my food with fruits, veggies and good protein but.... it's still a lot of food. It seems wrong to go hungry, though. I don't know the right answer.post #31 of 10241/5/13 at 5:48ampost #32 of 10241/5/13 at 5:48ampost #33 of 10241/5/13 at 5:53ampost #34 of 10241/5/13 at 6:34am
Mrsandmrs; partly that, and partly because I was given a replica celtic shortsword for my birthday on Thursday! I'm not weird, my BIL works at an armoury.
Today I'm feeling a bit weird and negative. My stomach was crampy all morning but that was a symptom of the runs I got a wee bit later on. And randomly my stomach has shrunk back down to a normal size which is a bit odd. So I've been rather paranoid today and keep pressing on my boobs to make sure there's still pain. I also over exerted myself a bit today by power walking around town trying to find mackerel! It turns out this is a bad time of year for mackerel and beef bones.
Hopefully everything's fine and I'm just paranoid, but I can't help worrying anyway!
post #35 of 10241/5/13 at 8:04amThread StarterNettlesoup - I think our bodies are working overtime and we are so hypersensitive that even the slightest change makes us so worried! I can't wait till the second tri when we can really feel our baby move!
As of yesterday the fatigue had really kicked in hard. I'm currently in bed while my fiancé goes to play outside in the snow with the girls. Needless to say I'm jealous but also grateful for how awesome he has been.
I'm cranky and nauseous all day. Not throwing up but burping and tummy churning constantly. Really just feel like being left alone but I'm doing my best to be social most of the time and to do everything that needs to be done.
Counting the days till 13+ weeks !!post #36 of 10241/5/13 at 8:22ampost #37 of 10241/5/13 at 10:17ampost #38 of 10241/5/13 at 10:17ampost #39 of 10241/5/13 at 10:26ampost #40 of 10241/5/13 at 10:34amQuote:
This! It's like my body no longer knows how to regulate its own temperature: if I'm doing something mildly physically active, I'll start sweating easily, but the moment I slow down or I'm just sitting down I will get really really cold.
- How are you feeling?
- Liberated From Prenatal "Care"
- › Unreasonable? Alternatives? 24 seconds ago
- › How are you feeling? 3 minutes ago
- › 6 year old is impossible to wake up in the morning 6 minutes ago
- › Heartbeat....? 9 minutes ago
- › Babywearing while pregnant? 10 minutes ago
- › TMI Nipple Question 10 minutes ago
- › vaccination and gut flora 10 minutes ago
- › Baby names....anyone brainstorming? 11 minutes ago
- › Is Anyone Else Feeling Lonely? 12 minutes ago
- › Queer, Pregnant, & Parenting - April & May 2013! 15 minutes ago
- › My Brest Friend Travel Nursing Pillow by KaliShanti
- › Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow by KaliShanti
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by KaliShanti
- › Bebe Au Lait Cotton Nursing Cover - Poppy Hills by KaliShanti
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by KaliShanti
- › Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra by KaliShanti
- › Udder Covers for Nursing Mothers - CARSON by kelseywhitney
- › Trillium Organics OGmama Belly Butter by trilliumama
- › Gaiam Wrap Waist Yoga Pants by Melanie Mayo
- › Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by dayiscoming2006
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by VKHarberRYT
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo