Oh, here's something new. I've been having really vivid, intense dreams. The other night I dreamed that our apartment was on fire. I could see it from a building downtown and I tried to call 911. But due to budget cuts there was a five minute wait before someone answered the phone. I woke up quite distressed. I have vivid dreams almost every night now. The same thing happened with Elli. It's so weird. I hope the next vivid dream will be more pleasant.
- topicHealthy Pregnancytagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productMorning Sickness Magic 60 Capsulestagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- topicPregnancytagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- topicPregnancy Questionstagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- topicPregnancy Week By Weektagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productSecrets to Relieving Morning Sickness: What Every Pregnant Woman Must Knowtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
Popular Group Discussions
Healing After Birth 30 posts | Last post on Yesterday at 8:28 am
Related Forum Threads
- Coffee during pregnancy Last post on 6/6/13 at 9:14am in I'm Pregnant
- Queer & Pregnant & Parenting - July, August, September, and now October! Last post on 11/1/12 at 6:25am in Queer Parenting
- Giardia while pregnant? Last post on 9/17/13 at 6:35am in I'm Pregnant
- Pregnancy Symptoms? Last post on 11/6/13 at 4:15pm in May 2014 Due Date Club
- Please Help me to Refuse a NST Last post on 9/1/13 at 4:31pm in I'm Pregnant
Chinese Gender Prediction for Baby: How accurate is it?
Last edited: 8/5/13
- Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and PregnancyLast edited: 11/25/13
- Gurmukh's Postpartum WisdomLast edited: 8/9/13
- Use of Marijuana During PregnancyLast edited: 6/20/13
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?Last edited: 10/30/13
How are you feeling? - Page 2post #21 of 17191/4/13 at 7:20pmpost #22 of 17191/4/13 at 7:48pm
I'm glad you said that. I had a really vivid serious dream the other night that our teenager was mad at us. I was loading the dishwasher and he just ripped into me about how I think he is stupid (completely untrue, i think he is brilliant). When I woke up, I was really worried he was actually mad at me! He's not, of course. I totally made it up. I normally don't have such emotional vivid dreams. Your apartment fire dream sounds really upsetting!post #23 of 17191/4/13 at 7:55pmpost #24 of 17191/4/13 at 8:54pm
MrsandMrs, have you ever had one of those dreams where you have to complete a simple task and you just can't finish it? Like dialing a phone number but you constantly dial wrong or get interrupted? It was kind of like that. I had to call 911, but first they didn't pick up and when they finally did my voice gave out and I couldn't give them the address. It was frustrating. I was very glad not to be surrounded by fire when I woke up.
Countrybound, there's definitely a possibility that it was real!post #25 of 17191/4/13 at 9:19pmpost #26 of 17191/4/13 at 10:12pmpost #27 of 17191/4/13 at 10:12pmpost #28 of 17191/5/13 at 12:57ampost #29 of 17191/5/13 at 1:23amI'm just getting really hungry all the time, I'm gonna get so fat at this rate lol. My nipples have started to get a bit more sore, the occasional cramping and quite moody (poor db is suffering) lol
Deborah- mucus plug? I'll google it. This is my first and I know nothing yet, being cautious in case this one don't stick too.post #30 of 17191/5/13 at 5:14am
happy bunny - funny you should ask. i had a dream that i walked into our house and there was a rabbit dressed up in a very dapper little suit. he clearly needed something from me, but for the life of me i could not figure out how to take care of this rabbit, on a very fundamental level. i would like to imagine in real life i could at least, like, get some water and rabbit food if i found a rabbit living in my house in a dapper little suit.
nettlesoup -- too much bedtime walking dead? BRAINS!
serena - I'm also really hungry all the time. I don't think my caloric needs have gone up much at this point, so I am kind of alarmed by how often I'm hungry. I try to stack my food with fruits, veggies and good protein but.... it's still a lot of food. It seems wrong to go hungry, though. I don't know the right answer.post #31 of 17191/5/13 at 5:48ampost #32 of 17191/5/13 at 5:48ampost #33 of 17191/5/13 at 5:53ampost #34 of 17191/5/13 at 6:34am
Mrsandmrs; partly that, and partly because I was given a replica celtic shortsword for my birthday on Thursday! I'm not weird, my BIL works at an armoury.
Today I'm feeling a bit weird and negative. My stomach was crampy all morning but that was a symptom of the runs I got a wee bit later on. And randomly my stomach has shrunk back down to a normal size which is a bit odd. So I've been rather paranoid today and keep pressing on my boobs to make sure there's still pain. I also over exerted myself a bit today by power walking around town trying to find mackerel! It turns out this is a bad time of year for mackerel and beef bones.
Hopefully everything's fine and I'm just paranoid, but I can't help worrying anyway!
post #35 of 17191/5/13 at 8:04amThread StarterNettlesoup - I think our bodies are working overtime and we are so hypersensitive that even the slightest change makes us so worried! I can't wait till the second tri when we can really feel our baby move!
As of yesterday the fatigue had really kicked in hard. I'm currently in bed while my fiancé goes to play outside in the snow with the girls. Needless to say I'm jealous but also grateful for how awesome he has been.
I'm cranky and nauseous all day. Not throwing up but burping and tummy churning constantly. Really just feel like being left alone but I'm doing my best to be social most of the time and to do everything that needs to be done.
Counting the days till 13+ weeks !!post #36 of 17191/5/13 at 8:22ampost #37 of 17191/5/13 at 10:17ampost #38 of 17191/5/13 at 10:17ampost #39 of 17191/5/13 at 10:26ampost #40 of 17191/5/13 at 10:34amQuote:
This! It's like my body no longer knows how to regulate its own temperature: if I'm doing something mildly physically active, I'll start sweating easily, but the moment I slow down or I'm just sitting down I will get really really cold.
- Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and Pregnancy
- › Welcome Babies! 58 seconds ago
- › Trying to get accurate info on Syrian Polio outbreak. 33 minutes ago
- › December chat thread! 44 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread 1 hour, 12 minutes ago
- › Movies and the highly sensitive child 1 hour, 26 minutes ago
- › On a lighter note! 1 hour, 36 minutes ago
- › Book suggestions? 1 hour, 41 minutes ago
- › Birthing tubs... etc 1 hour, 59 minutes ago
- › December Unschooling Thread 2 hours, 19 minutes ago
- › Introducing solids 2 hours, 25 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways To Have Fun At Christmas by Sarah Clark
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh