I got super sick yesterday and am having some breathing problems, but otherwise doing well.
Popular Group Discussions
Baby names....anyone brainstorming? 442 posts | Last post on Today at 2:55 am
Related Forum Threads
- Queer & Pregnant & Parenting - July, August, September, and now October! Last post on 11/1/12 at 6:25am in Queer Parenting
- What are you eating? Last post on 4/1/13 at 10:06pm in I'm Pregnant
- Queer, Pregnant, and Parenting--February and March 2013! Last post on 4/1/13 at 7:11pm in Queer Parenting
- Appointment Results/Updates Last post on 5/17/13 at 11:53pm in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly Pics?! Last post on 4/28/13 at 5:27am in April 2013 Due Date Club
New Mama Survival Guide: Simple Tips for Going Natural
Edited on 11/15/12
- Liberated From Prenatal "Care"Edited on 4/7/13
- Two is a coincidence, three is a trend...Edited on 3/31/13
- Take Back the Baby FairEdited on 2/20/13
- Pregnancy SnacksEdited on 5/2/13
September 2013 Due Date Club
How are you feeling? - Page 11post #201 of 10141/22/13 at 8:32pmpost #202 of 10141/22/13 at 9:02pmpost #203 of 10141/23/13 at 6:33ampost #204 of 10141/23/13 at 8:20am
I've been having biting issues with my 8 months old on top of already sore nipples. He broke skin this morning and I want to cry.
Other than that I am just crampy and short tempered. I feel bad for snapping at my 9 yo this morning. I reviewed her homework last night and 20 minutes before its time to leave for school she says she has more homework.
I let her watch tv when homework is done. i HATE TV. ok I do LOVE watching documentaries and somethings, but I mainly find it makes everyone, myself included, a TV ZOMBIE. If my husband wasnt disabled and unable to do a lot in the winter I would throw it away.post #205 of 10141/23/13 at 10:57amI just went to the grocery store and ugh... I felt like I needed blinders because the sight of food just didn't sit well with me. Also hearing DH burp, or chew, or swallow makes my stomach unhappy. Mostly mild queasiness, not impairing in any way, just not feeling 100%.post #206 of 10141/23/13 at 11:48amQuote:Originally Posted by dakipode
I just went to the grocery store and ugh... I felt like I needed blinders because the sight of food just didn't sit well with me. Also hearing DH burp, or chew, or swallow makes my stomach unhappy. Mostly mild queasiness, not impairing in any way, just not feeling 100%.
The sight of food makes me queasy too! I was afraid to go shopping yesterday.
My tummy has been upset all week!post #207 of 10141/23/13 at 11:54ampost #208 of 10141/23/13 at 1:33pmpost #209 of 10141/23/13 at 4:32pmpost #210 of 10141/24/13 at 4:51pmFeeling quite yucky today. Since my progesterone is low I decided not to take my zofran today to see if my m/s is still hanging around. Oh it is. I vomited in my dishwasher today! Luckily only a little and was able to move to the sink to finish. And then my dd's dirty diaper make me lose it. But, I'm actually happy about it!post #211 of 10141/25/13 at 3:55ampost #212 of 10141/25/13 at 4:02am
I'm 4.5 weeks and just got my HPT 3 days ago, and so far nothing but tender nipples and bloating. I'm really hoping not to show until 10-12 weeks so my boss doesn't catch on just yet. I'm in line for a promotion that could be on the horizon in the next 8 weeks ----and I know I won't get it if he sees a bump, so I'm a little stressed about that. I'm not hungry at all, nor any nausea, but I'm so bloaty, although I'm only 1-2 pounds up on the scale.post #213 of 10141/25/13 at 4:33ampost #214 of 10141/25/13 at 4:42ampost #215 of 10141/25/13 at 8:25ampost #216 of 10141/25/13 at 8:33ampost #217 of 10141/25/13 at 8:35ampost #218 of 10141/25/13 at 10:11amI started having trouble sleeping this week. Hard to get to sleep and then when I go to the bathroom in the middle of the night (3x) it's hard to get back to sleep. I need a nap every day!
My tummy upset has made everything worse. Yuck. I think it's finally getting better though. I had a cup of chamomile yesterday which I think helped.post #219 of 10141/25/13 at 10:40ampost #220 of 10141/25/13 at 10:42am
nettlesoup - i had a dream about my teeth coming out too. last night i dreamed we had an ultrasound and one of the twins stopped growing and our DS was mad that he wasn't going to get a brother. it was really upsetting. so i've been up since 3am.
- How are you feeling?
- Liberated From Prenatal "Care"
- › stress and vaccination 3 minutes ago
- › How do I get my friend to discourage her kid's aggression? 16 minutes ago
- › Carpet -- plan to sell, but might not -- need advice 17 minutes ago
- › How do you handle payment for overseas travel when kids are really... 18 minutes ago
- › Calling all homeschoolers.... 18 minutes ago
- › Military STBX and Medical/Tricare Custody 21 minutes ago
- › Exercise Ideas 27 minutes ago
- › Boys vs. girls 28 minutes ago
- › public potty-training with toddler AND newborn 28 minutes ago
- › Book/Folder covers without plastic 28 minutes ago
- › My Brest Friend Travel Nursing Pillow by KaliShanti
- › Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow by KaliShanti
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by KaliShanti
- › Bebe Au Lait Cotton Nursing Cover - Poppy Hills by KaliShanti
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by KaliShanti
- › Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra by KaliShanti
- › Udder Covers for Nursing Mothers - CARSON by kelseywhitney
- › Trillium Organics OGmama Belly Butter by trilliumama
- › Gaiam Wrap Waist Yoga Pants by Melanie Mayo
- › Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by dayiscoming2006
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by VKHarberRYT
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo