- topicHealthy Pregnancytagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productMorning Sickness Magic 60 Capsulestagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- topicPregnancytagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- topicPregnancy Questionstagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- topicPregnancy Week By Weektagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productSecrets to Relieving Morning Sickness: What Every Pregnant Woman Must Knowtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
Popular Group Discussions
Healing After Birth 31 posts | Last post on Yesterday at 4:25 pm
Related Forum Threads
- Coffee during pregnancy Last post on 6/6/13 at 9:14am in I'm Pregnant
- Queer & Pregnant & Parenting - July, August, September, and now October! Last post on 11/1/12 at 6:25am in Queer Parenting
- Giardia while pregnant? Last post on 9/17/13 at 6:35am in I'm Pregnant
- Pregnancy Symptoms? Last post on 11/6/13 at 4:15pm in May 2014 Due Date Club
- Please Help me to Refuse a NST Last post on 9/1/13 at 4:31pm in I'm Pregnant
Chinese Gender Prediction for Baby: How accurate is it?
Last edited: 8/5/13
- Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and PregnancyLast edited: 11/25/13
- Gurmukh's Postpartum WisdomLast edited: 8/9/13
- Use of Marijuana During PregnancyLast edited: 6/20/13
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?Last edited: 10/30/13
How are you feeling? - Page 12post #221 of 17191/25/13 at 11:04ampost #222 of 17191/25/13 at 11:10ampost #223 of 17191/25/13 at 12:36pmpost #224 of 17191/25/13 at 1:12pmpost #225 of 17191/25/13 at 2:32pmpost #226 of 17191/25/13 at 2:51pm
I'm almost 8 weeks, and my main complaint is tiredness. I nap whenever I can during the day and my kids have watched extra Bob the Builder and train documentary shows (my son loves trains). I rarely have any nausea, so I'm thankful for that and keeping up the milk thistle. My appetite and feelings of fullness are always weird with pregnancy, and this time it's no different. But I just now enjoyed some leftover berry crisp, warmed with some heavy cream poured over the top. It was my breakfast today too hehe.post #227 of 17191/25/13 at 4:02pmpost #228 of 17191/25/13 at 9:13pmpost #229 of 17191/26/13 at 1:06ampost #230 of 17191/26/13 at 1:20ampost #231 of 17191/26/13 at 2:34ampost #232 of 17191/26/13 at 6:30ampost #233 of 17191/26/13 at 7:12ampost #234 of 17191/26/13 at 7:26am
I had a dream a few weeks ago that the baby came out and was actually a baby crocodile that started biting everyone! Last night dreamt that I was in labor but was barely showing and I didn't know what was wrong.
I'm 8 weeks and a few days and I'm still soooo tired. This is my 1st pregnancy. Is this still normal or could I be anemic or something? Well, it comes and goes I suppose. Yesterday was a big day for me (picked out wedding venue, got marriage license, looked at wedding rings, climbed a bunch of stairs, big party), so maybe that's why. :D
Some cramping last night and low back pain too. :( Not too bad though and only lasted an hour or so, but still.
Man I feel I'm going to need maternity clothes soon!post #235 of 17191/26/13 at 8:16amI slept 10 hours last night and this morning I feel awesome! Maybe I should try to get that much sleep regularly.
Dreams, dreams, dreams. I find them absolutely fascinating. The crazy and interesting ways our brain tries to make sense of it all. Sometime last week I dreamed that Alec Baldwin was my father and I was giving birth to a green angel boy with pink wings but he was stuck in a bubble outside my body and I had to chew off the bubble/membrane.
nettlesoup: hope it's nothing serious but if you're worried you can always go see the doc and maybe put your mind at ease.post #236 of 17191/26/13 at 8:55amLol to Alec Baldwin!
I dreamt I had another girl and she was running around and playing w DD as soon as she was born!
I think dreams are not omens but just a playing out of our fears or thoughts/ideas. I had tons of weird dreams when I was preg with my 1st; 1 I remember the baby came out an was really badly deformed, like lobster claws for hands, and he was saying WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME???i must have been feeling guilty about not taking perfect care of myself while pg!
Kali, I'm getting married too! We got engaged over Christmas but decided to wait until next fall (2014) to do it for all kinds of reasons (though probably driven at least 75% by my selfish reasons of wanting to be skinny and being able to drink champagne!)post #237 of 17191/26/13 at 2:35pmpost #238 of 17191/26/13 at 3:12pmpost #239 of 17191/26/13 at 6:41pm
I'm still dealing with daily nausea. No vomiting, but constant nausea no matter what I do. It's exhausting. Looking at a screen for too long is one of my triggers, which is why I haven't been around much. I can barely keep up with my school work. I want to sleep all day long. I feel like a horrible mom because Elli watches so much TV right now and I keep telling myself that it will only be "a few" more weeks. I want to be out of the first trimester so bad!!!post #240 of 17191/26/13 at 6:44pm
- Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and Pregnancy
- › NYC Homebirth Midwives - advice and reviews? 9 minutes ago
- › Pregnancy Symptoms 14 minutes ago
- › Welcome Babies! 14 minutes ago
- › I put my foot in my mouth...come and let me have it! 16 minutes ago
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 24 minutes ago
- › Spring/Summer 2013 Pregnant Bajingos - Having #1 in our 30s 26 minutes ago
- › Plus Size and Pregnant 29 minutes ago
- › Wondering if I'm pregnant or not 42 minutes ago
- › Dingo Bells, Dingo Bells, Dingo all the Way!!!! 43 minutes ago
- › How Likely is it to go into Labor Before a 39 Week Scheduled... 47 minutes ago
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Polar Express by Melanie Mayo
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Five Free, Festive Ways to Have Fun at Christmas by Monica S
- › Cosleeping in a Coca-Cola Commercial by Brian Leaf
- › Terms and Conditions: BabyKicks and The... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should You Care About the Photo of Gisele... by Monica S
- › Christmas Through Their Eyes by AmandaK
- › 6 Mistakes People Make When a Friend's... by momofnatasha
- › Hyland's Holiday Challenge Mothering... by JenniO11
- › Lead in Christmas Lights, Toxic Decorations... by Amy Serotkin
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh