- 745 Posts. Joined 11/2012
- Location: Utah
- Select All Posts By This User
Related Forum Threads
- Coffee during pregnancy Last post on 6/6/13 at 9:14am in I'm Pregnant
- Queer & Pregnant & Parenting - July, August, September, and now October! Last post on 11/1/12 at 6:25am in Queer Parenting
- Anyone still pregnant after losing symptoms around 5 weeks? Last post on 6/7/13 at 9:06pm in I'm Pregnant
- What are you eating? Last post on 4/1/13 at 10:06pm in I'm Pregnant
- Queer, Pregnant, and Parenting--February and March 2013! Last post on 4/1/13 at 7:11pm in Queer Parenting
Use of Marijuana During Pregnancy
Edited on 9/28/10
- Taking Care of Yourself After Baby: There is No Such Thing as NormalEdited on 6/5/13
- New Mama Survival Guide: Simple Tips for Going NaturalEdited on 11/15/12
- Treating Group B Strep: Are Antibiotics Necessary?Edited on 9/29/10
- Liberated From Prenatal "Care"Edited on 4/7/13
September 2013 Due Date Club
How are you feeling? - Page 12post #221 of 11671/25/13 at 11:04amI've been having trouble sleeping as well. Exactly like you described swissmiss. And crazy dreams, but those seem to not be as frequent as they were a couple weeks agoSponsored Linkspost #222 of 11671/25/13 at 11:10ampost #223 of 11671/25/13 at 12:36pmnettlesoup: do you grind your teeth at night? I do when I'm stressed out and then I have the exact same dreams where my teeth are falling out and I'm pulling gristle out of my mouth. It always feels so real too!post #224 of 11671/25/13 at 1:12pm
I don't think I do, but I do worry about my tooth health more than I should. Apparently dreaming about that is also a sign of anxiety, but I'm not anxious about anything so i don't know.
My daughter sometimes grind her teeth in her sleep and it's a horrible noise.
post #225 of 11671/25/13 at 2:32pmpost #226 of 11671/25/13 at 2:51pm
I'm almost 8 weeks, and my main complaint is tiredness. I nap whenever I can during the day and my kids have watched extra Bob the Builder and train documentary shows (my son loves trains). I rarely have any nausea, so I'm thankful for that and keeping up the milk thistle. My appetite and feelings of fullness are always weird with pregnancy, and this time it's no different. But I just now enjoyed some leftover berry crisp, warmed with some heavy cream poured over the top. It was my breakfast today too hehe.post #227 of 11671/25/13 at 4:02pmpost #228 of 11671/25/13 at 9:13pmpost #229 of 11671/26/13 at 1:06ampost #230 of 11671/26/13 at 1:20ampost #231 of 11671/26/13 at 2:34ampost #232 of 11671/26/13 at 6:30ampost #233 of 11671/26/13 at 7:12ampost #234 of 11671/26/13 at 7:26am
I had a dream a few weeks ago that the baby came out and was actually a baby crocodile that started biting everyone! Last night dreamt that I was in labor but was barely showing and I didn't know what was wrong.
I'm 8 weeks and a few days and I'm still soooo tired. This is my 1st pregnancy. Is this still normal or could I be anemic or something? Well, it comes and goes I suppose. Yesterday was a big day for me (picked out wedding venue, got marriage license, looked at wedding rings, climbed a bunch of stairs, big party), so maybe that's why. :D
Some cramping last night and low back pain too. :( Not too bad though and only lasted an hour or so, but still.
Man I feel I'm going to need maternity clothes soon!post #235 of 11671/26/13 at 8:16amI slept 10 hours last night and this morning I feel awesome! Maybe I should try to get that much sleep regularly.
Dreams, dreams, dreams. I find them absolutely fascinating. The crazy and interesting ways our brain tries to make sense of it all. Sometime last week I dreamed that Alec Baldwin was my father and I was giving birth to a green angel boy with pink wings but he was stuck in a bubble outside my body and I had to chew off the bubble/membrane.
nettlesoup: hope it's nothing serious but if you're worried you can always go see the doc and maybe put your mind at ease.post #236 of 11671/26/13 at 8:55amLol to Alec Baldwin!
I dreamt I had another girl and she was running around and playing w DD as soon as she was born!
I think dreams are not omens but just a playing out of our fears or thoughts/ideas. I had tons of weird dreams when I was preg with my 1st; 1 I remember the baby came out an was really badly deformed, like lobster claws for hands, and he was saying WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME???i must have been feeling guilty about not taking perfect care of myself while pg!
Kali, I'm getting married too! We got engaged over Christmas but decided to wait until next fall (2014) to do it for all kinds of reasons (though probably driven at least 75% by my selfish reasons of wanting to be skinny and being able to drink champagne!)post #237 of 11671/26/13 at 2:35pmpost #238 of 11671/26/13 at 3:12pmpost #239 of 11671/26/13 at 6:41pm
I'm still dealing with daily nausea. No vomiting, but constant nausea no matter what I do. It's exhausting. Looking at a screen for too long is one of my triggers, which is why I haven't been around much. I can barely keep up with my school work. I want to sleep all day long. I feel like a horrible mom because Elli watches so much TV right now and I keep telling myself that it will only be "a few" more weeks. I want to be out of the first trimester so bad!!!post #240 of 11671/26/13 at 6:44pm
- Taking Care of Yourself After Baby: There is No Such Thing as Normal
- › Really awful nausea?? 19 seconds ago
- › should i get this root canal? 1 minute ago
- › Need advice about my son becoming an Architect 1 minute ago
- › IVF Graduates thread!! 1 minute ago
- › Postpartum chat 2 minutes ago
- › How are you feeling? 2 minutes ago
- › Babywearing-advice 2 minutes ago
- › induction or cesarean? 3 minutes ago
- › IPV and varicella - skip the last dose? 4 minutes ago
- › Dingoes running into the summer sunshine -- June! 6 minutes ago
- › Bug Band Insect Repellent Wristbands - Blue by MinneapolisMama
- › Burt's Bees Baby Bee SPF 30 Sunscreen Stick, 0.7 Ounce by lamjenifer
- › Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Baby Head-to-Toe Wash & Shampoo -... by glassesgirlnj
- › Aveeno Cleansing baby shampoo by fayebond
- › Aveeno Soothing Oat Baby Wash by fayebond
- › Earth Mama Body Butter - 8oz by fayebond
- › Maclaren Beginning Travel Kit for Mother by fayebond
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by lightbulb
- › Natural Bug Blend Bug Repellent Spray by fayebond
- › Do Naturals Just Berry Shampoo and Conditioner by fayebond
- › Ouch! How Homeopathy Can Help With Those... by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathic Help for Post-Partum Mothers: a... by Melanie Mayo
- › Adding the Second Child by Sarah Clark
- › 5 Steps for Managing Stress and Anxiety by Melanie Mayo
- › What Marketers Don't Understand About... by Melanie Mayo
- › For the Dads by Rachel Wolf
- › What Happened When This Bereaved Mom Sought A... by momofnatasha
- › More About Soothing Small Tummies from... by Melanie Mayo
- › Get Ready To Read By Playing by Melanie Mayo
- › "Do You Trust Me?" by SantoshaMama