Parenting supplies mentioned in this thread:
- topicHealthy Pregnancytagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productMorning Sickness Magic 60 Capsulestagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- topicPregnancytagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- topicPregnancy Questionstagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- topicPregnancy Week By Weektagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productSecrets to Relieving Morning Sickness: What Every Pregnant Woman Must Knowtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- Coffee during pregnancy Last post on 6/6/13 at 9:14am in I'm Pregnant
- Queer & Pregnant & Parenting - July, August, September, and now October! Last post on 11/1/12 at 6:25am in Queer Parenting
- Giardia while pregnant? Last post on 9/17/13 at 6:35am in I'm Pregnant
- Pregnancy Symptoms? Last post on 11/6/13 at 4:15pm in May 2014 Due Date Club
- Please Help me to Refuse a NST Last post on 9/1/13 at 4:31pm in I'm Pregnant
Chinese Gender Prediction for Baby: How accurate is it?
Last edited: 8/5/13
- Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and PregnancyLast edited: 11/25/13
- Gurmukh's Postpartum WisdomLast edited: 8/9/13
- Use of Marijuana During PregnancyLast edited: 6/20/13
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?Last edited: 10/30/13
How are you feeling? - Page 12post #221 of 17191/25/13 at 11:04ampost #222 of 17191/25/13 at 11:10ampost #223 of 17191/25/13 at 12:36pmpost #224 of 17191/25/13 at 1:12pmpost #225 of 17191/25/13 at 2:32pmpost #226 of 17191/25/13 at 2:51pm
I'm almost 8 weeks, and my main complaint is tiredness. I nap whenever I can during the day and my kids have watched extra Bob the Builder and train documentary shows (my son loves trains). I rarely have any nausea, so I'm thankful for that and keeping up the milk thistle. My appetite and feelings of fullness are always weird with pregnancy, and this time it's no different. But I just now enjoyed some leftover berry crisp, warmed with some heavy cream poured over the top. It was my breakfast today too hehe.post #227 of 17191/25/13 at 4:02pmpost #228 of 17191/25/13 at 9:13pmpost #229 of 17191/26/13 at 1:06ampost #230 of 17191/26/13 at 1:20ampost #231 of 17191/26/13 at 2:34ampost #232 of 17191/26/13 at 6:30ampost #233 of 17191/26/13 at 7:12ampost #234 of 17191/26/13 at 7:26am
I had a dream a few weeks ago that the baby came out and was actually a baby crocodile that started biting everyone! Last night dreamt that I was in labor but was barely showing and I didn't know what was wrong.
I'm 8 weeks and a few days and I'm still soooo tired. This is my 1st pregnancy. Is this still normal or could I be anemic or something? Well, it comes and goes I suppose. Yesterday was a big day for me (picked out wedding venue, got marriage license, looked at wedding rings, climbed a bunch of stairs, big party), so maybe that's why. :D
Some cramping last night and low back pain too. :( Not too bad though and only lasted an hour or so, but still.
Man I feel I'm going to need maternity clothes soon!post #235 of 17191/26/13 at 8:16amI slept 10 hours last night and this morning I feel awesome! Maybe I should try to get that much sleep regularly.
Dreams, dreams, dreams. I find them absolutely fascinating. The crazy and interesting ways our brain tries to make sense of it all. Sometime last week I dreamed that Alec Baldwin was my father and I was giving birth to a green angel boy with pink wings but he was stuck in a bubble outside my body and I had to chew off the bubble/membrane.
nettlesoup: hope it's nothing serious but if you're worried you can always go see the doc and maybe put your mind at ease.post #236 of 17191/26/13 at 8:55amLol to Alec Baldwin!
I dreamt I had another girl and she was running around and playing w DD as soon as she was born!
I think dreams are not omens but just a playing out of our fears or thoughts/ideas. I had tons of weird dreams when I was preg with my 1st; 1 I remember the baby came out an was really badly deformed, like lobster claws for hands, and he was saying WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME???i must have been feeling guilty about not taking perfect care of myself while pg!
Kali, I'm getting married too! We got engaged over Christmas but decided to wait until next fall (2014) to do it for all kinds of reasons (though probably driven at least 75% by my selfish reasons of wanting to be skinny and being able to drink champagne!)post #237 of 17191/26/13 at 2:35pmpost #238 of 17191/26/13 at 3:12pmpost #239 of 17191/26/13 at 6:41pm
I'm still dealing with daily nausea. No vomiting, but constant nausea no matter what I do. It's exhausting. Looking at a screen for too long is one of my triggers, which is why I haven't been around much. I can barely keep up with my school work. I want to sleep all day long. I feel like a horrible mom because Elli watches so much TV right now and I keep telling myself that it will only be "a few" more weeks. I want to be out of the first trimester so bad!!!post #240 of 17191/26/13 at 6:44pm
- Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and Pregnancy
- › names, names and more names... 1 minute ago
- › Just walk away.... 1 minute ago
- › Beaverton/Aloha/Hillsboro Mamas with school aged kids? 2 minutes ago
- › How do I handle this situation... 4 minutes ago
- › Due Date Roll Call! 5 minutes ago
- › Pregnancy Photo Contest Sponsored by Sacred Pregnancy, Nordic... 5 minutes ago
- › Confessions 6 minutes ago
- › March Unschooling Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Changing kids last names to my maiden name... 8 minutes ago
- › CPS whistleblower (video) 9 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Marcy Axness
- › Homeschooling with YouTube by SavvyHomeschool
- › Closing the Door On Childbearing by Melanie Mayo
- › A Journey Through Childhood with Seuss by Melanie Mayo
- › Belly Binding for Prenatal Comfort and... by Kristen Tea
- › Mothering Pregnancy Photo Contest 2014 Terms... by Cynthia Mosher
- › The Myth of "Pretty" Birth by Sarah Clark
- › Getting Bigger by Melanie Mayo