- 465 Posts. Joined 6/2007
- Select All Posts By This User
Popular Group Discussions
Related Forum Threads
- Queer & Pregnant & Parenting - July, August, September, and now October! Last post on 11/1/12 at 6:25am in Queer Parenting
- What are you eating? Last post on 4/1/13 at 10:06pm in I'm Pregnant
- Queer, Pregnant, and Parenting--February and March 2013! Last post on 4/1/13 at 7:11pm in Queer Parenting
- Appointment Results/Updates Last post on Yesterday at 11:53 pm in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly Pics?! Last post on 4/28/13 at 5:27am in April 2013 Due Date Club
New Mama Survival Guide: Simple Tips for Going Natural
Edited on 11/15/12
- Liberated From Prenatal "Care"Edited on 4/7/13
- Two is a coincidence, three is a trend...Edited on 3/31/13
- Take Back the Baby FairEdited on 2/20/13
- Pregnancy SnacksEdited on 5/2/13
September 2013 Due Date Club
How are you feeling? - Page 3post #41 of 9961/5/13 at 11:19amDeja- in cold in the day but burning up at night to the point of sweating.post #42 of 9961/5/13 at 2:32pmpost #43 of 9961/5/13 at 4:37pmI hardly ever remember my dreams, but I had a crazy dream the other night too. "Moving into a futuristic giant mansion with my parents, sister and brother in law, nephews, some random people I didn't know. The house had escalators, a giant play room for the kids. and tons of other weird things. We were just moving in and we couldn't find our room."post #44 of 9961/5/13 at 10:27pmI dreamed that I was at work assisting in a surgery... The dog fell off the table and landed on me... And his gas mask fell perfectly onto my face so I was inhaling the anesthetic. Haha. That was probably because we had a surgery that night and they wouldn't let me near the dog because of the risk of me inhaling it and harming the baby, haha.
I'm hot all the time. I was warm blooded before though, so I don't think much of it.post #45 of 9961/6/13 at 1:09ampost #46 of 9961/6/13 at 1:46am
I can't remember last night's dreams, but I was suffering from restless legs, so I had a bit of trouble falling asleep. It seems to be something I get when pregnant. Today I'm not feeling all that great. Sorry for the TMI, but I'm still having diarrhoea and I just feel a bit nauseous and generally blah. I wonder how long until morning sickness properly kicks in!
post #47 of 9961/6/13 at 4:16amI also get bad restless legs when pregnant! I notice it is worse when I haven't exercised that day or if I have overshot on staying up and get overtired. It drives me crazy at night. I've been taking a warm bath and that helps when it hits me.post #48 of 9961/6/13 at 7:51ampost #49 of 9961/6/13 at 10:50ampost #50 of 9961/6/13 at 11:44ampost #51 of 9961/6/13 at 2:03pm
CDsMom- Fiber can actually make constipation worse. It's better to take it to keep regular once you get regular (per my nurse). I ate an avocado and that did the trick, but then some of the avocado came up. It was a rough morning, but I'm feeling a bit better now.post #52 of 9961/7/13 at 6:30amThread Starterpost #53 of 9961/7/13 at 7:17amThread StarterI'm soooo tired and nauseous I basically spent the weekend in bed while my fiancé and mom watched the kids. I slept almost the entire day Saturday and then also slept the entire night. My fiancé was really surprised that I was able to keep sleeping like 20 hr in total!!! I could have slept more
Sunday was true nausea. I was hungry but could not eat, churning stomach, on the verge of throwing up.
So far I've been a bit better today. Crossing my fingers! I'm 6wks and 4 days today.post #54 of 9961/7/13 at 7:31ampost #55 of 9961/7/13 at 7:44amI'm getting a bit more nauseous, and tired, but hard to sleep at night😣 really hungry too
I'm a bit scared this week as this is the time I m/c last time. If I can get this week over quick then I'll feel better. Oh and my poor boobs hurt like hell lolpost #56 of 9961/7/13 at 7:54am
Seem to have had a reaction to my PIO shots yesterday, so hopefully switching to suppositories by tomorrow. This on top of a day of horrible nausea that started off with constipation made yesterday no fun. So far today is much better. I did discover a trick that helps me keep food down. Make something substantial (with both protein and carbs) and eat it over a 2 hour period. I will also try the warm drink thing for constipation. Also, I forgot to do this myself, but Chai is a good way to quell nausea and it comes in decaf. I actually found a Rooibos chai so it tones my uterus at the same time. http://babyfit.sparkpeople.com/ask-the-experts-answers.asp?inID=78
That link doesn't talk about toning the uterus but I've seen it somewhere Keeping iron levels high is important too and Rooibos does htat.post #57 of 9961/7/13 at 2:24pmQuote:
My friend recommended this too! I've been taking it occasionally (a few times a week when I help milk on her farm), but I'm about to order some. I'm making a nettle infusion tonight too. :)post #58 of 9961/7/13 at 2:29pmQuote:
Yes! I've been noticing that too!
I'm 6 weeks, first pregnancy. No bad symptoms yet besides being tired, thirsty, and sore nipples (and being cold). I feel huge but I think it's just Christmas weight (and now that I'm pregnant I can't diet). Emotionally I'm up and down, sometimes excited and sometimes very anxious and negative. I have a cold/fever/flu, so I've been feeling a little queasy the last few days (just for a moment here and there), but I don't know if it's morning sickness or because I'm sick.
I'm glad to find this forum because I don't think I've really accepted that I'm pregnant yet and what it all means and how my life will change. I found out on 12/26 and it still feels surreal.post #59 of 9961/7/13 at 3:39pm
letniaLynne, I'm right there with you. I'm so tired and nauseous, I just want to lay in bed all day and do absolutely nothing but nap. Yesterday I forced myself to get outside for a bit. We walked around the neighborhood and got some ice cream. I was craving the mac and cheese at a great little restaurant close to our apartment and we decided to have dinner there. It was delicious, but then I spent the entire evening feeling nauseated and stuffed. This morning I woke up feeling especially bad. Absolutely nothing appeals to me and I can hardly get up. DH went in to work late and won't be home until midnight or later. My poor DD has watched so much TV, I'm feeling like a horrible mom. The thought of another six-ish weeks of feeling nauseous makes me tired. I want to sleep just so I won't feel the queasiness.
Deborah, I switched to a vanilla rooibos tea. I'm a huge fan of Mate tea and Chai, but I'm paranoid because of the caffeine and other stuff in the Mate and some of the spices in the Chai. Once I get to the second trimester I'll drink rooibos chai and Mate again in moderation. I didn't know about rooibos being a uterine toner. That's really interesting.post #60 of 9961/8/13 at 1:15am
I had an awful night last night symptom wise. This pregnancy has given me the joy of an angry stomach which is resulting in diarrhoea. The worst thing about this is the frequent cramping in my bowels. Last night the cramping was non stop throughout the night so I have not slept well. Pregnancy is so flattering!
- How are you feeling?
- Liberated From Prenatal "Care"
- › Pediatricians now ask you to sign "release of protected health... 3 minutes ago
- › When do you start feeling pregnant? 5 minutes ago
- › A Saner TTC-The Pink Moon 7 minutes ago
- › mama chat thread-early may 9 minutes ago
- › May Chat Thread! 9 minutes ago
- › Petrified of giving birth this time around 10 minutes ago
- › vaccination and gut flora 12 minutes ago
- › Up to date VBAC books 17 minutes ago
- › Welcome May DDC Babies! 18 minutes ago
- › Unassisted childbirth in Alabama (please help) 18 minutes ago
- › Trillium Organics OGmama Belly Butter by trilliumama
- › Gaiam Wrap Waist Yoga Pants by Melanie Mayo
- › Ina May's Guide to Childbirth by dayiscoming2006
- › Charlie Banana Reusable Feminine Pads Liner Butterfly, Butterfly by Chapsie
- › Earth Mama-Angel Baby Earth Mama Bottom Balm, 2 fl oz (60 ml) by Chapsie
- › Econobum Individual by Chapsie
- › EnJoye LBI Deluxe Tote Set - Brown by JennaRose
- › Lusa Organics Booty Balm by emkassu
- › I Took the Moon for a Walk by Melanie Mayo
- › BabyKicks Premium Pocket Diaper by KirstenP
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions - Sustainability Oak... by JenniO11
- › Terms and Conditions - Mothering... by JenniO11