Parenting supplies mentioned in this thread:
- topicHealthy Pregnancytagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productMorning Sickness Magic 60 Capsulestagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- topicPregnancytagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- topicPregnancy Questionstagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- topicPregnancy Week By Weektagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productSecrets to Relieving Morning Sickness: What Every Pregnant Woman Must Knowtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- Coffee during pregnancy Last post on 6/6/13 at 9:14am in I'm Pregnant
- Queer & Pregnant & Parenting - July, August, September, and now October! Last post on 11/1/12 at 6:25am in Queer Parenting
- Giardia while pregnant? Last post on 9/17/13 at 6:35am in I'm Pregnant
- Pregnancy Symptoms? Last post on 11/6/13 at 4:15pm in May 2014 Due Date Club
- Please Help me to Refuse a NST Last post on 9/1/13 at 4:31pm in I'm Pregnant
Chinese Gender Prediction for Baby: How accurate is it?
Last edited: 8/5/13
- Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and PregnancyLast edited: 11/25/13
- Gurmukh's Postpartum WisdomLast edited: 8/9/13
- Use of Marijuana During PregnancyLast edited: 6/20/13
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?Last edited: 10/30/13
How are you feeling? - Page 3post #42 of 17191/5/13 at 2:32pmpost #43 of 17191/5/13 at 4:37pmI hardly ever remember my dreams, but I had a crazy dream the other night too. "Moving into a futuristic giant mansion with my parents, sister and brother in law, nephews, some random people I didn't know. The house had escalators, a giant play room for the kids. and tons of other weird things. We were just moving in and we couldn't find our room."post #44 of 17191/5/13 at 10:27pmI dreamed that I was at work assisting in a surgery... The dog fell off the table and landed on me... And his gas mask fell perfectly onto my face so I was inhaling the anesthetic. Haha. That was probably because we had a surgery that night and they wouldn't let me near the dog because of the risk of me inhaling it and harming the baby, haha.
I'm hot all the time. I was warm blooded before though, so I don't think much of it.post #45 of 17191/6/13 at 1:09ampost #46 of 17191/6/13 at 1:46am
I can't remember last night's dreams, but I was suffering from restless legs, so I had a bit of trouble falling asleep. It seems to be something I get when pregnant. Today I'm not feeling all that great. Sorry for the TMI, but I'm still having diarrhoea and I just feel a bit nauseous and generally blah. I wonder how long until morning sickness properly kicks in!
post #47 of 17191/6/13 at 4:16ampost #48 of 17191/6/13 at 7:51ampost #49 of 17191/6/13 at 10:50ampost #50 of 17191/6/13 at 11:44ampost #51 of 17191/6/13 at 2:03pmpost #52 of 17191/7/13 at 6:30amThread Starterpost #53 of 17191/7/13 at 7:17amThread StarterI'm soooo tired and nauseous I basically spent the weekend in bed while my fiancé and mom watched the kids. I slept almost the entire day Saturday and then also slept the entire night. My fiancé was really surprised that I was able to keep sleeping like 20 hr in total!!! I could have slept more
Sunday was true nausea. I was hungry but could not eat, churning stomach, on the verge of throwing up.
So far I've been a bit better today. Crossing my fingers! I'm 6wks and 4 days today.post #54 of 17191/7/13 at 7:31ampost #55 of 17191/7/13 at 7:44ampost #56 of 17191/7/13 at 7:54am
Seem to have had a reaction to my PIO shots yesterday, so hopefully switching to suppositories by tomorrow. This on top of a day of horrible nausea that started off with constipation made yesterday no fun. So far today is much better. I did discover a trick that helps me keep food down. Make something substantial (with both protein and carbs) and eat it over a 2 hour period. I will also try the warm drink thing for constipation. Also, I forgot to do this myself, but Chai is a good way to quell nausea and it comes in decaf. I actually found a Rooibos chai so it tones my uterus at the same time. http://babyfit.sparkpeople.com/ask-the-experts-answers.asp?inID=78
That link doesn't talk about toning the uterus but I've seen it somewhere Keeping iron levels high is important too and Rooibos does htat.post #57 of 17191/7/13 at 2:24pmQuote:
My friend recommended this too! I've been taking it occasionally (a few times a week when I help milk on her farm), but I'm about to order some. I'm making a nettle infusion tonight too. :)post #58 of 17191/7/13 at 2:29pmQuote:
Yes! I've been noticing that too!
I'm 6 weeks, first pregnancy. No bad symptoms yet besides being tired, thirsty, and sore nipples (and being cold). I feel huge but I think it's just Christmas weight (and now that I'm pregnant I can't diet). Emotionally I'm up and down, sometimes excited and sometimes very anxious and negative. I have a cold/fever/flu, so I've been feeling a little queasy the last few days (just for a moment here and there), but I don't know if it's morning sickness or because I'm sick.
I'm glad to find this forum because I don't think I've really accepted that I'm pregnant yet and what it all means and how my life will change. I found out on 12/26 and it still feels surreal.post #59 of 17191/7/13 at 3:39pm
letniaLynne, I'm right there with you. I'm so tired and nauseous, I just want to lay in bed all day and do absolutely nothing but nap. Yesterday I forced myself to get outside for a bit. We walked around the neighborhood and got some ice cream. I was craving the mac and cheese at a great little restaurant close to our apartment and we decided to have dinner there. It was delicious, but then I spent the entire evening feeling nauseated and stuffed. This morning I woke up feeling especially bad. Absolutely nothing appeals to me and I can hardly get up. DH went in to work late and won't be home until midnight or later. My poor DD has watched so much TV, I'm feeling like a horrible mom. The thought of another six-ish weeks of feeling nauseous makes me tired. I want to sleep just so I won't feel the queasiness.
Deborah, I switched to a vanilla rooibos tea. I'm a huge fan of Mate tea and Chai, but I'm paranoid because of the caffeine and other stuff in the Mate and some of the spices in the Chai. Once I get to the second trimester I'll drink rooibos chai and Mate again in moderation. I didn't know about rooibos being a uterine toner. That's really interesting.post #60 of 17191/8/13 at 1:15am
I had an awful night last night symptom wise. This pregnancy has given me the joy of an angry stomach which is resulting in diarrhoea. The worst thing about this is the frequent cramping in my bowels. Last night the cramping was non stop throughout the night so I have not slept well. Pregnancy is so flattering!
- Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and Pregnancy
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 16 seconds ago
- › Cramping 1 minute ago
- › Grumble: chicken pox 2 minutes ago
- › Moderator for this forum? 2 minutes ago
- › do you wear make-up? 5 minutes ago
- › Cloth Diapers. 5 minutes ago
- › PLEASE HELP….I'M FREAKING OUT EACH TIME MY BABY WAKES AT NIGHT! 8 minutes ago
- › What does abstract thinking look like in a 2yo? 12 minutes ago
- › Dinner - What Are You Having? 12 minutes ago
- › Dorit Reiss 13 minutes ago
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › Low Prep Art Projects for Kids by AmandaK
- › 8 Ways Natural Birth Helps With Breastfeeding by Sarah Clark
- › Probiotics and Your Little Ones by JenniO11
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild