My nausea wasn't too bad (starting week 13 tomorrow) - I've been taking Green Pastures cod liver oil/high vitamin butter oil capsules. It's supposed to help with morning sickness (at least that's what my husband says), so maybe that's why it wasn't too bad for me? Worth a try maybe if you're feeling sick.
- topicHealthy Pregnancytagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productMorning Sickness Magic 60 Capsulestagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- topicPregnancytagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- topicPregnancy Questionstagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- topicPregnancy Week By Weektagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productSecrets to Relieving Morning Sickness: What Every Pregnant Woman Must Knowtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
Related Forum Threads
- Coffee during pregnancy Last post on 6/6/13 at 9:14am in I'm Pregnant
- Queer & Pregnant & Parenting - July, August, September, and now October! Last post on 11/1/12 at 6:25am in Queer Parenting
- Giardia while pregnant? Last post on 9/17/13 at 6:35am in I'm Pregnant
- Pregnancy Symptoms? Last post on 11/6/13 at 4:15pm in May 2014 Due Date Club
- Please Help me to Refuse a NST Last post on 9/1/13 at 4:31pm in I'm Pregnant
Chinese Gender Prediction for Baby: How accurate is it?
Last edited: 8/5/13
- Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and PregnancyLast edited: 11/25/13
- Gurmukh's Postpartum WisdomLast edited: 8/9/13
- Use of Marijuana During PregnancyLast edited: 6/20/13
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?Last edited: 10/30/13
How are you feeling? - Page 24post #461 of 17192/25/13 at 4:48pmpost #462 of 17192/27/13 at 8:24amI'm so tired of feeling bad. Usually days are ok lately, but mornings and evenings are horrible and I just want to lay in bed and do my best not to puke. I threw up fairly frequently around 8-9 weeks but started taking B6 and Unisom and it helps tons, now I just am nauseous... I want to spend time with my husband that doesn't involve me going "I feel like crap." "I'm tired." "Nothing sounds good to eat." "I'm going to lay down."
I also have been spotting the past few days after I have a bowel movement. Its actually bright red blood but stops immediately after. There is residual brown for the rest of the day, but the red is only in the toilet after the bowel movement. I am 90% sure its vaginal and not rectal. Before I got pregnant I would always spot before my period after going poop too. Today its freaking me out. I have my second prenatal appointment Friday so I am hoping things are ok and I'll get some reassurance then. I'm not having cramps, so I am trying to stay hopeful, but today I just want to curl up in bed and cry. Instead I have to go to work.
I'm 12 weeks so I'm hoping I start to feel better soon.post #463 of 17192/27/13 at 11:25pmI'm actually feeling better and made dinner tonight. I had a terrible emotional day due to a huge fight with DH. The one day I'm not completely sick and it's beautiful outside! I'm still nauseated with all food smells.
I'm thinking I'm feeling better because I got a b12 shot yesterday. It is really helping in the energy dept. too. So glad I can get these whilst pregnant.post #464 of 17192/28/13 at 7:19ampost #465 of 17192/28/13 at 7:25ampost #466 of 17192/28/13 at 7:32amI started throwing up without even bing nauseous, so I'm making sure only to eat small rations of everything now. At least feeling good during work! But as soon as I get home I'm back to nausea, don't know why.
I've noticed when I have one of my new raging outbreaks, it kind of gets to my stomach.. Immediately. Meaning, worse cramping and stuff. I need to relax more.post #467 of 17192/28/13 at 7:50am
I've had a pretty rough day today, more nauseous than usual. Which is annoying since I'm 13 and a half weeks, so you'd think I would be starting to feel better by now! I cannot tell you how much I look forward to feeling normal! I will celebrate that day by taking my daughter for a lovely day out.post #468 of 17192/28/13 at 11:52amQuote:Originally Posted by tillymonster
I'm actually feeling better and made dinner tonight. I had a terrible emotional day due to a huge fight with DH. The one day I'm not completely sick and it's beautiful outside! I'm still nauseated with all food smells.
I'm thinking I'm feeling better because I got a b12 shot yesterday. It is really helping in the energy dept. too. So glad I can get these whilst pregnant.
It's supposed to be gorgeous here this weekend tilly! Hope you keep feeling great. :)post #469 of 17192/28/13 at 3:14pmToday has been horrible... I woke up nauseous & it has not subsided all day.
I have yet to vomit but have had to run to the bathroom 3 times today
Oh & I totally starting gagging while driving my kid to soccer camp ( he had a PD day today)...that was a first.
I am 10 weeks today & know this is just the icing on the cake ... I have a couple more weeks of m/s to go.
The thought of most food makes my tummy churn (except for bad lunchy snacks/sweets like pudding, & jello...food I would never eat).
Totally weird.post #470 of 17192/28/13 at 7:40pm
while 12w was great, 13w is kind of horrible. i have been so sick this week. i am ready to turn the corner.... any day now! im ready, babies. the other day i was getting ready for prenatal yoga. i threw up on myself. then i went to yoga and got sick in my mouth during yoga class. it was a personal low point.
we saw a high-risk OB yesterday who basically said that we would be having these babies by 38w no matter what. our regular OB was more like "well, we want you to have them by 38 w but we will let you go to 40" so i am feeling weird about "changing" my due date to 2 weeks earlier. obviously i know that preterm labor is the biggest threat in multiple pregnancies, but i feel like my pregnancy just got shorter. anyway, i am just having a lot of feelings this week in addition to being sick and tired of being sick and tired. what a precious miracle of life.post #471 of 17192/28/13 at 7:47pm
mrsandmrs you poor thing!! You are brave for going to yoga even feeling so bad. I feel guilty but I haven't been to Pilates in weeks... I am too afraid of getting sick in class!
I'm almost 10 weeks, and have been feeling good the last few days but tonight it hit me hard again, plus a headache. Desperate, I finally filled my prescription for Zofran. I thought it might be going away but hearing about all you ladies at 12-13w that are still in the thick of it makes me so nervous!! Here's hoping we all start feeling better soon.post #472 of 17192/28/13 at 8:04pmpost #473 of 17192/28/13 at 8:21pm
chispita - we're not changing over to a high risk OB. we just had to meet with her for the genetic testing b/c our OB wouldn't do the nuchal scan for twins or the maternit21 test. if everything goes as planned (which is to say totally boring!!) hopefully i will never see the high risk OB again. although, now that i am typing this, i reckon they will probably send me back there for the 20 week anatomy scan, but maybe not. i guess i should ask. i really didn't love the doctor, so hopefully we won't see her much. thx for checking in on me.
sarah - i really thought after i was sick once i would be OK at yoga. despite that, uh, little problem, the class was really good and helped my RLP a lot. it really took a lot of energy to go. i definitely couldn't have made it last week. you'll go back when you're ready.
Edited by mrsandmrs - 3/1/13 at 8:25ampost #474 of 17193/1/13 at 12:13ampost #475 of 17193/1/13 at 1:12ampost #476 of 17193/1/13 at 4:30pmpost #477 of 17193/1/13 at 11:47pmpost #478 of 17193/2/13 at 4:17ampost #479 of 17193/2/13 at 4:51ampost #480 of 17193/2/13 at 8:43am
- Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and Pregnancy
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 6 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 18 minutes ago
- › Coping for the Highly Sensitive Parent 50 minutes ago
- › Quail 53 minutes ago
- › how many of us oldies are still around? 1 hour, 1 minute ago
- › Wanna talk about weight gain? 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › I just found out what I'm having :) 1 hour, 33 minutes ago
- › First movements 1 hour, 41 minutes ago
- › Baby names? 1 hour, 53 minutes ago
- › Queer Conceptions December 2 hours, 35 minutes ago
- › The Polar Express by MamaLucera
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo