My nausea wasn't too bad (starting week 13 tomorrow) - I've been taking Green Pastures cod liver oil/high vitamin butter oil capsules. It's supposed to help with morning sickness (at least that's what my husband says), so maybe that's why it wasn't too bad for me? Worth a try maybe if you're feeling sick.
Popular Group Discussions
How are you feeling? 1052 posts | Last post on Today at 8:18 am
Related Forum Threads
- Queer & Pregnant & Parenting - July, August, September, and now October! Last post on 11/1/12 at 6:25am in Queer Parenting
- What are you eating? Last post on 4/1/13 at 10:06pm in I'm Pregnant
- Queer, Pregnant, and Parenting--February and March 2013! Last post on 4/1/13 at 7:11pm in Queer Parenting
- Appointment Results/Updates Last post on Yesterday at 5:36 pm in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly Pics?! Last post on 4/28/13 at 5:27am in April 2013 Due Date Club
New Mama Survival Guide: Simple Tips for Going Natural
Edited on 11/15/12
- Liberated From Prenatal "Care"Edited on 4/7/13
- Two is a coincidence, three is a trend...Edited on 3/31/13
- Take Back the Baby FairEdited on 2/20/13
- Pregnancy SnacksEdited on 5/2/13
September 2013 Due Date Club
How are you feeling? - Page 24post #461 of 10522/25/13 at 4:48pmpost #462 of 10522/27/13 at 8:24amI'm so tired of feeling bad. Usually days are ok lately, but mornings and evenings are horrible and I just want to lay in bed and do my best not to puke. I threw up fairly frequently around 8-9 weeks but started taking B6 and Unisom and it helps tons, now I just am nauseous... I want to spend time with my husband that doesn't involve me going "I feel like crap." "I'm tired." "Nothing sounds good to eat." "I'm going to lay down."
I also have been spotting the past few days after I have a bowel movement. Its actually bright red blood but stops immediately after. There is residual brown for the rest of the day, but the red is only in the toilet after the bowel movement. I am 90% sure its vaginal and not rectal. Before I got pregnant I would always spot before my period after going poop too. Today its freaking me out. I have my second prenatal appointment Friday so I am hoping things are ok and I'll get some reassurance then. I'm not having cramps, so I am trying to stay hopeful, but today I just want to curl up in bed and cry. Instead I have to go to work.
I'm 12 weeks so I'm hoping I start to feel better soon.post #463 of 10522/27/13 at 11:25pmI'm actually feeling better and made dinner tonight. I had a terrible emotional day due to a huge fight with DH. The one day I'm not completely sick and it's beautiful outside! I'm still nauseated with all food smells.
I'm thinking I'm feeling better because I got a b12 shot yesterday. It is really helping in the energy dept. too. So glad I can get these whilst pregnant.post #464 of 10522/28/13 at 7:19ampost #465 of 10522/28/13 at 7:25amI'm feeling that too splath. Still really tired, but yesterday and so far today the nausea has been very minimal. 13 weeks tomorrow for me, how far are you? I do have a headache starting today which worries me a little. I hope they don't happen everyday now that my nausea is easing up.post #466 of 10522/28/13 at 7:32amI started throwing up without even bing nauseous, so I'm making sure only to eat small rations of everything now. At least feeling good during work! But as soon as I get home I'm back to nausea, don't know why.
I've noticed when I have one of my new raging outbreaks, it kind of gets to my stomach.. Immediately. Meaning, worse cramping and stuff. I need to relax more.post #467 of 10522/28/13 at 7:50am
I've had a pretty rough day today, more nauseous than usual. Which is annoying since I'm 13 and a half weeks, so you'd think I would be starting to feel better by now! I cannot tell you how much I look forward to feeling normal! I will celebrate that day by taking my daughter for a lovely day out.post #468 of 10522/28/13 at 11:52amQuote:Originally Posted by tillymonster
I'm actually feeling better and made dinner tonight. I had a terrible emotional day due to a huge fight with DH. The one day I'm not completely sick and it's beautiful outside! I'm still nauseated with all food smells.
I'm thinking I'm feeling better because I got a b12 shot yesterday. It is really helping in the energy dept. too. So glad I can get these whilst pregnant.
It's supposed to be gorgeous here this weekend tilly! Hope you keep feeling great. :)post #469 of 10522/28/13 at 3:14pmToday has been horrible... I woke up nauseous & it has not subsided all day.
I have yet to vomit but have had to run to the bathroom 3 times today
Oh & I totally starting gagging while driving my kid to soccer camp ( he had a PD day today)...that was a first.
I am 10 weeks today & know this is just the icing on the cake ... I have a couple more weeks of m/s to go.
The thought of most food makes my tummy churn (except for bad lunchy snacks/sweets like pudding, & jello...food I would never eat).
Totally weird.post #470 of 10522/28/13 at 7:40pm
while 12w was great, 13w is kind of horrible. i have been so sick this week. i am ready to turn the corner.... any day now! im ready, babies. the other day i was getting ready for prenatal yoga. i threw up on myself. then i went to yoga and got sick in my mouth during yoga class. it was a personal low point.
we saw a high-risk OB yesterday who basically said that we would be having these babies by 38w no matter what. our regular OB was more like "well, we want you to have them by 38 w but we will let you go to 40" so i am feeling weird about "changing" my due date to 2 weeks earlier. obviously i know that preterm labor is the biggest threat in multiple pregnancies, but i feel like my pregnancy just got shorter. anyway, i am just having a lot of feelings this week in addition to being sick and tired of being sick and tired. what a precious miracle of life.post #471 of 10522/28/13 at 7:47pm
mrsandmrs you poor thing!! You are brave for going to yoga even feeling so bad. I feel guilty but I haven't been to Pilates in weeks... I am too afraid of getting sick in class!
I'm almost 10 weeks, and have been feeling good the last few days but tonight it hit me hard again, plus a headache. Desperate, I finally filled my prescription for Zofran. I thought it might be going away but hearing about all you ladies at 12-13w that are still in the thick of it makes me so nervous!! Here's hoping we all start feeling better soon.post #472 of 10522/28/13 at 8:04pmpost #473 of 10522/28/13 at 8:21pm
chispita - we're not changing over to a high risk OB. we just had to meet with her for the genetic testing b/c our OB wouldn't do the nuchal scan for twins or the maternit21 test. if everything goes as planned (which is to say totally boring!!) hopefully i will never see the high risk OB again. although, now that i am typing this, i reckon they will probably send me back there for the 20 week anatomy scan, but maybe not. i guess i should ask. i really didn't love the doctor, so hopefully we won't see her much. thx for checking in on me.
sarah - i really thought after i was sick once i would be OK at yoga. despite that, uh, little problem, the class was really good and helped my RLP a lot. it really took a lot of energy to go. i definitely couldn't have made it last week. you'll go back when you're ready.
Edited by mrsandmrs - 3/1/13 at 8:25ampost #474 of 10523/1/13 at 12:13ampost #475 of 10523/1/13 at 1:12ampost #476 of 10523/1/13 at 4:30pmpost #477 of 10523/1/13 at 11:47pmpost #478 of 10523/2/13 at 4:17ampost #479 of 10523/2/13 at 4:51ampost #480 of 10523/2/13 at 8:43am
- How are you feeling?
- Liberated From Prenatal "Care"
- › Do things have to be even between siblings? just now
- › Wholefoods and Non-Recyclable Packaging 5 minutes ago
- › It looks like im not having a Home Birth this time around 7 minutes ago
- › Queer parents 7 minutes ago
- › I feel like I am the only one in the world that choses not to... 11 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC-Flower Moon 21 minutes ago
- › ~Weekly Chat Thread for May 24th-May 31st~ 27 minutes ago
- › "I'm in labor!" thread - May 2013 DDC 28 minutes ago
- › Childbirth options with medicaid? 31 minutes ago
- › 40 week roll call! 33 minutes ago
- › Medela Pump in Style Advanced Breast Pump with Shoulder Bag by matope
- › Philips AVENT ISIS Manual Breast Pump, White by matope
- › Bebe Au Lait Nursing Cover by matope
- › Lansinoh Lanolin for Breastfeeding Mothers 2 oz (56 g) by matope
- › Philips AVENT Washable Nursing Pads, 6 Count by matope
- › NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads, 60 Pack by matope
- › TRADITIONAL MEDICINALS TEAS Mother's Milk Tea 16 bags by matope
- › Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow by matope
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by matope
- › Glamourmom Nursing Bra Tank by matope
- › Pause for Presence: A Personal Reflection by Marcy Axness
- › Ina May Gaskin Reviews Groundbreaking Book,... by Melanie Mayo
- › Why We Homeschool by Melanie Mayo
- › A Mama's Peace by AmandaK
- › 7 Simple Recipes to Bless a New Mom by Melanie Mayo
- › Closing Up Shop: Life After Vasectomy by Melanie Mayo
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo