I'm still feeling just as sick as ever, but today I was also feeling more motivated and productive, which is a first for this pregnancy! I got loads done and went for a good walk and as well as feeling useful, everything kept my mind of the nausea which was a bonus.
- topicHealthy Pregnancytagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productMorning Sickness Magic 60 Capsulestagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- topicPregnancytagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- topicPregnancy Questionstagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- topicPregnancy Week By Weektagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productSecrets to Relieving Morning Sickness: What Every Pregnant Woman Must Knowtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
Related Forum Threads
- Coffee during pregnancy Last post on 6/6/13 at 9:14am in I'm Pregnant
- Queer & Pregnant & Parenting - July, August, September, and now October! Last post on 11/1/12 at 6:25am in Queer Parenting
- Giardia while pregnant? Last post on 9/17/13 at 6:35am in I'm Pregnant
- Pregnancy Symptoms? Last post on 11/6/13 at 4:15pm in May 2014 Due Date Club
- Please Help me to Refuse a NST Last post on 9/1/13 at 4:31pm in I'm Pregnant
Chinese Gender Prediction for Baby: How accurate is it?
Last edited: 8/5/13
- Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and PregnancyLast edited: 11/25/13
- Gurmukh's Postpartum WisdomLast edited: 8/9/13
- Use of Marijuana During PregnancyLast edited: 6/20/13
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?Last edited: 10/30/13
How are you feeling? - Page 26post #502 of 17193/5/13 at 2:58pmSo far my ms is gone unless I wait too long before eating breakfast and then I get nauseous fast. Certain foods still get to me. I'm starving all of a sudden and then when I start eating I get full fast but still feel hungry so I have to slow down and eat small bites.
My boobs have gotten bigger and hurt more now than they did when I first got pregnant.
I still need a nap once a day but my fatigue is getting better. I have crazy vivid dreams!post #503 of 17193/5/13 at 11:07pmWow mamas with terrible m/s I am so sorry! Mine has all but disappeared! I get nauseated if I don't eat but actually feel like eating. I am just like you swissmiss with the frequent meals for sure.
Wheat is a MAJOR gas causing food and I'd bet vc2013, that is your issue. My doc rx'd me magnesium pills that are working wonders for relaxing things OMG. No more constipation or bloating. So happy to take it. PM for the exact brand or ask a doc about it. I think I must have been deficient? That and the B12 shot is what I believe stopped me feeling so icky.
Getting the scan tomorrow for birth defects and downs and where they measure the spine etc... I could have sworn that needs to be done at 11+ weeks. They weren't very clear. I hope I can hear the heartbeat or something eventful tomorrow. I'm a little bit nervous because of the drop of pg. symptoms but I still feel very pregnant and was not sick for very long at all with DD1.
Not enjoying the vivid dreams. I have to say... They are just wrong. I won't elaborate. Lol.post #504 of 17193/6/13 at 1:14ampost #505 of 17193/6/13 at 7:23amQuote:
I experienced something similar for the first time yesterday: feeling like my stomach was full but I was still hungry. It's frustrating.
Last night my stomach was soooo happy though that I kept telling DH how good I felt! I might go grocery shopping today, we really need to get back on our budget and stop eating out so much.post #506 of 17193/6/13 at 8:29ampost #507 of 17193/6/13 at 9:18ampost #508 of 17193/6/13 at 9:54ampost #509 of 17193/6/13 at 10:40ampost #510 of 17193/6/13 at 10:43ampost #511 of 17193/12/13 at 8:02amThanks for the replies. Damn I do eat wheat on a daily basis. I'd have a hard time cutting it out.. Yeaterday was bad again in those terms, and I had a bagel for breakfast and pasta for lunch. Today pasta lunch again. If I notice the same reaction today, I'll def start thinking about wheat alternatives!
In other news, 11 weeks now and still nauseous and puking. I'm so sick of ginger ale! So sick of lying on the couch, It's been 4 or 5 weeks now. Having my first prenatl appt tomorrow (and feeling super late as it seems like everyone else is already onto their 2nd?), might ask for a b12 shot or something like that.post #512 of 17193/14/13 at 9:28am
Does anyone else have this issue? There have been a few foods that I have been craving, that I've suddenly gone completely off although i eat them all the time. Today I was having my usual steak flavoured crisps, and then randomly halfway through the bag I couldn't eat any more and the thought made me feel sick. I have been feeling nauseous since, and have started nibbling on some cheddar cheese to get rid of the nausea. It was completely random! But on the positive side, that's one more unhealthy thing out of my diet!
post #513 of 17193/14/13 at 9:44am
I had that happen way earlier on (week 6 or 7 I think) with hummus. I was ravenous at that time and was looking for good food for at my desk and hummus and carrots seemed like a good idea. Halfway through the small container of hummus I just couldn't any more. Hummus just started revolting me. And even though I seem to be past most of my major food cravings and aversions, hummus is still not a food I am willing to even look at because even the thought of it makes me nauseous.post #514 of 17193/14/13 at 10:34ampost #515 of 17193/14/13 at 11:45ampost #516 of 17193/14/13 at 12:31pmHaha, I can totally relate! In fact, several weeks ago DH said: should I just text you a couple of hours before dinner with the words "spaghetti" or "BBQ chicken" so you can start craving it?
I think my nausea is finally gone, which in turn gives me hope that my progesterone levels are up enough that I can stop using the prometrium. Going for a blood test tomorrow. Of course then I have to start the stupid antibiotics for the GBS...
On a different note, the weather here has been exceptionally nice and that's positively affecting my mood too. I can't wait for spring and I'm very much looking forward to summer and wearing flowy things that will show off my belly!post #517 of 17193/14/13 at 1:46pmpost #518 of 17193/14/13 at 3:04pmpost #519 of 17193/14/13 at 3:19pm
- Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and Pregnancy
- › Anyone else not want to see a doctor at all during the first... 15 seconds ago
- › Babywearing experiences 19 seconds ago
- › What books or courses would you recommend for preparing for this... 3 minutes ago
- › Baby sleeping 8 hours at night....supply concern? 4 minutes ago
- › December Spend-Less Challenge: Let's Fill Our Stockings with... 4 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 6 minutes ago
- › Due Date Roll Call 7 minutes ago
- › I'd like to try Elimination Communication 10 minutes ago
- › Locking toddlers in their room at night 11 minutes ago
- › Anyone celebrate winter solstice? 12 minutes ago
- › The Polar Express by MamaLucera
- › The Return of the Light: Twelve Tales from Around the World for the... by Terry Stafford
- › The Shortest Day: Celebrating the Winter Solstice by Terry Stafford
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › Can Attachment Parents Put Their Own... by KidsInTheHouse
- › Phases of a Nursling by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Monica S
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo