- 231 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Popular Group Discussions
Weekly Chat --May 20-26 19 posts | Last post on Today at 1:52 pm
Related Forum Threads
- Queer & Pregnant & Parenting - July, August, September, and now October! Last post on 11/1/12 at 6:25am in Queer Parenting
- What are you eating? Last post on 4/1/13 at 10:06pm in I'm Pregnant
- Queer, Pregnant, and Parenting--February and March 2013! Last post on 4/1/13 at 7:11pm in Queer Parenting
- Appointment Results/Updates Last post on Today at 8:16 am in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly Pics?! Last post on 4/28/13 at 5:27am in April 2013 Due Date Club
New Mama Survival Guide: Simple Tips for Going Natural
Edited on 11/15/12
- Liberated From Prenatal "Care"Edited on 4/7/13
- Two is a coincidence, three is a trend...Edited on 3/31/13
- Take Back the Baby FairEdited on 2/20/13
- Pregnancy SnacksEdited on 5/2/13
September 2013 Due Date Club
How are you feeling? - Page 4post #61 of 10321/8/13 at 3:34amI'm not getting much symptom wise, sore boobs, moody, hungry and nauseous now and then. It worries me a bit.post #62 of 10321/8/13 at 3:39ampost #63 of 10321/8/13 at 5:06amThread StarterHappy bunny I know what you mean about the TV usage. We are a very limited tv household so much so we don't even pay for any tv, we only watch movies. Yesterday my youngest watched 2 movies in a row while I dosed on the sofa. I'm counting the minutes till the end if the first tri!!!post #64 of 10321/8/13 at 8:36am
6 weeks today. Ever since I woke up I feel like I'm on the verge of puking. I was praying it wouldn't find me this time or that my body would be used to it because of my last baby, but nope. I'm taking slow movements. I was debating on going to the gym to get my mind off of it, but I might throw up in front of everyone. Boo hoo... I'm off to feel sorry for myself lol.post #65 of 10321/8/13 at 10:28am
Wow, way more symptoms for me developing this time around! Way more morning sickness, backache, fatigue, and my sense of smell is out of control! My brain is mush and everything stinks. I sure hope this passes soon. I have so much I need to get done. Ok, I too am off to wallow in my own miserypost #66 of 10321/8/13 at 10:50ampost #67 of 10321/8/13 at 11:00amThread Starterpost #68 of 10321/8/13 at 11:04am
I think it's really kicking in for me today. The nausea's worse, my lower back has been hurting for a while and now smells are starting to affect me. Although I finally had mackerel for lunch and it was like the best meal I had ever eaten. I am worried about how much longer I can cope on my own during the day with my daughter. Fortunately my OH is going to take time off when it gets worse.
post #69 of 10321/8/13 at 12:20pmLast night was the first time this pregnancy that I felt ready to go to sleep at 6:00pm. So tired and waking up this morning was hard. I felt a little morning sickness this morning during breakfast.
Chia pudding helps me stay regular.post #70 of 10321/8/13 at 12:30pmpost #71 of 10321/8/13 at 12:34pm1/3 cup chia pudding to 2 cups liquid. You can use the milk of your choice or juice. You can even use chocolate milk. Yum! I make mine with almond milk and add 15 drops of liquid vanilla stevia. I serve it with banana and berries. I love it!post #72 of 10321/8/13 at 12:35pmQuote:1/3 cup chia pudding to 2 cups liquid. Stir and set for 5 mins then stir again. Chill for at least 30 minutes to thicken.
You can use the milk of your choice or juice. You can even use chocolate milk. Yum! I make mine with almond milk and add 15 drops of liquid vanilla stevia. I serve it with banana and berries. I love it!post #73 of 10321/8/13 at 12:35pmpost #74 of 10321/8/13 at 5:16pm
I'm 6 weeks and 1 day; today was the first day I felt a lot of nausea. It was after I ate and lasted a few hours. I didn't even want to eat because nothing appealed to me. The only thing that I want is pizza and ice cream! Even chocolate, which I usually love, tastes like cardboard to me (but chocolate in ice cream is good lol).
Also, I'm EXTREMELY emotional!! That has been the worst. I feel like I have PMS dialed up 10 degrees. Any advice on how to deal with this? I'm upset/sad/scared/angry about everything, including the pregnancy. This makes me scared I'm hurting the baby with my emotions, or that I'll be a bad mother when it comes out.post #75 of 10321/8/13 at 10:31pmpost #76 of 10321/9/13 at 4:08am
Hopefully everything will be fine, Serena. Lack of symptoms isn't a sure sign of miscarriage as they do fluctuate; I hope it sticks.
I'm starting to wonder if milk kefir is making the morning sickness more manageable for me. I didn't have any from Monday to Tuesday evening and I felt noticeably worse. But I had a glass last night and I had no crampy bowels during the night, and today I feel a lot better than I did yesterday!
post #77 of 10321/9/13 at 7:39amThread StarterSerena the same sort of thing is going on with me. My morning sickness and boob tenderness over the last 24 hrs has dialed back a notch. In one way I'm grateful since its been awful but on the other I'm a bit worried! Ill be 7 wks tomorrow.post #78 of 10321/9/13 at 7:54ampost #79 of 10321/9/13 at 8:30am
- How are you feeling?
- Liberated From Prenatal "Care"
- › Predictions? 10 seconds ago
- › 52 Project Challenge, 2013 30 seconds ago
- › Need car seat for tall 4 year old 2 minutes ago
- › 32+5 and still no one to catch this baby... 4 minutes ago
- › Bed sharing with a newborn and a 3 year old 5 minutes ago
- › FTM with labor stall? TMI big time. 7 minutes ago
- › Getting birth center off my back 7 minutes ago
- › A Saner TTC-The Pink Moon 7 minutes ago
- › Need endocrinologist in NJ/eastern PA! 8 minutes ago
- › Gestational Diabetes Testing 8 minutes ago
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by casaDES
- › Lansinoh 20265 Disposable Nursing Pads, 60-pack by KaliShanti
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by earobb
- › Medela Nightime Nursing Sleep Bra by earobb
- › Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra by earobb
- › NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads, 60 Pack by earobb
- › The First Years Breastflow BPA Free Bottle, 5 Ounce by KaliShanti
- › Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breastpump Bra, XS/S/M by KaliShanti
- › Seal N Go Breast Milk Freezer Disposable Liners - 25 / Pack by KaliShanti
- › Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags by KaliShanti
- › A Mama's Peace by AmandaK
- › 7 Simple Recipes to Bless a New Mom by monkeygirlmama
- › Closing Up Shop: Life After Vasectomy by JillVettel
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo