Sometimes I think I may have some but then it reminds me more of gas pressure. Maybe it's gas pressure?
Parenting supplies mentioned in this thread:
- topicHealthy Pregnancytagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productMorning Sickness Magic 60 Capsulestagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- topicPregnancytagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- topicPregnancy Questionstagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- topicPregnancy Week By Weektagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
- productSecrets to Relieving Morning Sickness: What Every Pregnant Woman Must Knowtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/16/13
Related Forum Threads
- Coffee during pregnancy Last post on 6/6/13 at 9:14am in I'm Pregnant
- Queer & Pregnant & Parenting - July, August, September, and now October! Last post on 11/1/12 at 6:25am in Queer Parenting
- Giardia while pregnant? Last post on 9/17/13 at 6:35am in I'm Pregnant
- Pregnancy Symptoms? Last post on 11/6/13 at 4:15pm in May 2014 Due Date Club
- Please Help me to Refuse a NST Last post on 9/1/13 at 4:31pm in I'm Pregnant
Chinese Gender Prediction for Baby: How accurate is it?
Last edited: 8/5/13
- Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and PregnancyLast edited: 11/25/13
- Gurmukh's Postpartum WisdomLast edited: 8/9/13
- Use of Marijuana During PregnancyLast edited: 6/20/13
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?Last edited: 10/30/13
How are you feeling? - Page 40post #781 of 17194/14/13 at 6:25pmpost #782 of 17194/14/13 at 7:12pmpost #783 of 17194/15/13 at 6:39am
I think my morning sickness is finally gone for good. I had a really busy weekend due to my sister's wedding, and because of that I haven't had kefir since Friday night. I was very reliant on it in order to feel vaguely alright, but I have had no ill effects from not having it, and am continuing to feel pretty much normal. It's also a bit of a relief because I was not enjoying drinking it at all, so I'm glad I no longer need to.
How is everyone else feeling now?post #784 of 17194/15/13 at 7:23ampost #785 of 17194/15/13 at 7:36ampost #786 of 17194/15/13 at 8:06amQuote:
So happy for you, nettlesoup! I too feel like I'm never gonna feel normal again.
I have my second appt today at 16wks and will make sure to whine a lot about my state. While I'm not throwing up as much anymore, I continue to feel just as miserable and I have no energy to do anything at the end of the day whatsoever. I'll also talk to my midwife about nutrition, I feel like I need more protein, but t seems to make me sick when I eat it.post #787 of 17194/15/13 at 8:15am
Thanks so much everyone!
Aoife; you sound the same as me, so you'll probably be feeling much better by 20 weeks as well.
vc2013; it really does suck, doesn't it! I hope you start feeling normal again soon, everything's so much easier when you feel a bit more normal.
Oh, and random TMI question. Has anyone else got really crusty nipples? I'm pretty sure it's colostrum, but it doesn't come off!post #788 of 17194/15/13 at 8:51ampost #789 of 17194/15/13 at 9:11ampost #790 of 17194/15/13 at 9:17amI don't have crusty nipples at this point. I would welcome it though! I had major supply issues with my dd and I'm hoping the second time will be better! Although I know having colostrum early isn't really an indicator of what your supply will be, I'd still like a little reassurance that my boobs are working. They have at least doubled in size and my aeriolas and nipples are crazy big and dark. So that's good I guess!post #791 of 17194/15/13 at 9:51ampost #792 of 17194/15/13 at 10:58ampost #793 of 17194/15/13 at 12:54pmQuote:
i am totally crusty.
i have been slathering them in coconut oil at night & that seems to work to de-crustify.
i figured it was body memory of 3 years breastfeeding in the past kicking in?post #794 of 17194/15/13 at 12:55pmpost #795 of 17194/15/13 at 2:44pmpost #796 of 17194/15/13 at 5:24pmThread Starterpost #797 of 17194/16/13 at 1:12am
My heart does the same, it feels like a dubstep track at times!
Yesterday my legs randomly swelled up, and really suddenly which worried me a little. But once I was in bed the swelling went back down. So I'm wondering if they'll do the same today. I know swelling is normal, but I also know it can be a bad sign sometimes as well, so I'll keep an eye on it.post #798 of 17194/16/13 at 7:11ampost #799 of 17194/16/13 at 7:15ampost #800 of 17194/16/13 at 7:49amI hope so, that would be terrible for it to start this early. I didn't swell at all with my dd and she was born mid July. It was HOT. I'm a little worried about it this time since I should be pregnant all through the normally very hot Utah summer. Everything else seems to be different this time around so I wouldn't be surprised. I'd love to escape the swelling and heartburn like I did last time though!
- Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and Pregnancy
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread - Spring 2014 3 seconds ago
- › Grad Club: Where the group discussion continues after the ONE thread! 42 seconds ago
- › Foods you can actually eat 1 minute ago
- › Can This Be Perimenopause? 2 minutes ago
- › Outdoorsy Momma of 2 2 minutes ago
- › Help me get back to gentle discipline! 4 minutes ago
- › Baby NAMES!!! 4 minutes ago
- › weight gain and weeks pregnant 8 minutes ago
- › Colorado Vaccine Exemption Legistlation 9 minutes ago
- › Avocado Shea Butter Lotion 10 minutes ago
- › Epibi Nursing Pads by SparkleMaman
- › By Marie Winn - The Plug-In Drug: Television, Computers, and Family... by Catholic Mama
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › WellFuture WellBelly April 2014 Giveaway by JenniO11
- › 30 Hilarious and Inspiring Parenting Quotes... by Melanie Mayo
- › Should We Stop Acting Like Breastfeeding is a... by Sarah Clark
- › Got Trust? The Antidote for Insecurity &... by Marcy Axness
- › Finding My Tribe After the Death of My Daughter by Melanie Mayo
- › Ten Tips for Surviving Two Under Two by Melanie Mayo
- › The Worry and Wonderment of Parenting by Melanie Mayo
- › 5 Surprising Benefits to Making a Pet a Part... by Melanie Mayo
- › Mining Joy from the Muck of Daily Mothering by Marcy Axness
- › Interview with Blair Lee, author by SavvyHomeschool