Sometimes I think I may have some but then it reminds me more of gas pressure. Maybe it's gas pressure?
- topicHealthy Pregnancytagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productMorning Sickness Magic 60 Capsulestagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- topicPregnancytagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- topicPregnancy Questionstagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- topicPregnancy Week By Weektagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
- productSecrets to Relieving Morning Sickness: What Every Pregnant Woman Must Knowtagged by Cynthia Mosher, 5/17/13
Popular Group Discussions
All done or more kids? 23 posts | Last post on November 24, 2013 at 2:19 pm
Related Forum Threads
- Coffee during pregnancy Last post on 6/6/13 at 9:14am in I'm Pregnant
- Queer & Pregnant & Parenting - July, August, September, and now October! Last post on 11/1/12 at 6:25am in Queer Parenting
- Giardia while pregnant? Last post on 9/17/13 at 6:35am in I'm Pregnant
- Pregnancy Symptoms? Last post on 11/6/13 at 4:15pm in May 2014 Due Date Club
- Please Help me to Refuse a NST Last post on 9/1/13 at 4:31pm in I'm Pregnant
Chinese Gender Prediction for Baby: How accurate is it?
Last edited: 8/5/13
- Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and PregnancyLast edited: 11/25/13
- Gurmukh's Postpartum WisdomLast edited: 8/9/13
- Use of Marijuana During PregnancyLast edited: 6/20/13
- Breech Birth: Why Can't Women Have it Their Way?Last edited: 10/30/13
How are you feeling? - Page 40post #781 of 17194/14/13 at 6:25pmpost #782 of 17194/14/13 at 7:12pmpost #783 of 17194/15/13 at 6:39am
I think my morning sickness is finally gone for good. I had a really busy weekend due to my sister's wedding, and because of that I haven't had kefir since Friday night. I was very reliant on it in order to feel vaguely alright, but I have had no ill effects from not having it, and am continuing to feel pretty much normal. It's also a bit of a relief because I was not enjoying drinking it at all, so I'm glad I no longer need to.
How is everyone else feeling now?post #784 of 17194/15/13 at 7:23ampost #785 of 17194/15/13 at 7:36ampost #786 of 17194/15/13 at 8:06amQuote:
So happy for you, nettlesoup! I too feel like I'm never gonna feel normal again.
I have my second appt today at 16wks and will make sure to whine a lot about my state. While I'm not throwing up as much anymore, I continue to feel just as miserable and I have no energy to do anything at the end of the day whatsoever. I'll also talk to my midwife about nutrition, I feel like I need more protein, but t seems to make me sick when I eat it.post #787 of 17194/15/13 at 8:15am
Thanks so much everyone!
Aoife; you sound the same as me, so you'll probably be feeling much better by 20 weeks as well.
vc2013; it really does suck, doesn't it! I hope you start feeling normal again soon, everything's so much easier when you feel a bit more normal.
Oh, and random TMI question. Has anyone else got really crusty nipples? I'm pretty sure it's colostrum, but it doesn't come off!post #788 of 17194/15/13 at 8:51ampost #789 of 17194/15/13 at 9:11ampost #790 of 17194/15/13 at 9:17amI don't have crusty nipples at this point. I would welcome it though! I had major supply issues with my dd and I'm hoping the second time will be better! Although I know having colostrum early isn't really an indicator of what your supply will be, I'd still like a little reassurance that my boobs are working. They have at least doubled in size and my aeriolas and nipples are crazy big and dark. So that's good I guess!post #791 of 17194/15/13 at 9:51ampost #792 of 17194/15/13 at 10:58ampost #793 of 17194/15/13 at 12:54pmQuote:
i am totally crusty.
i have been slathering them in coconut oil at night & that seems to work to de-crustify.
i figured it was body memory of 3 years breastfeeding in the past kicking in?post #794 of 17194/15/13 at 12:55pmpost #795 of 17194/15/13 at 2:44pmpost #796 of 17194/15/13 at 5:24pmThread Starterpost #797 of 17194/16/13 at 1:12am
My heart does the same, it feels like a dubstep track at times!
Yesterday my legs randomly swelled up, and really suddenly which worried me a little. But once I was in bed the swelling went back down. So I'm wondering if they'll do the same today. I know swelling is normal, but I also know it can be a bad sign sometimes as well, so I'll keep an eye on it.post #798 of 17194/16/13 at 7:11ampost #799 of 17194/16/13 at 7:15ampost #800 of 17194/16/13 at 7:49amI hope so, that would be terrible for it to start this early. I didn't swell at all with my dd and she was born mid July. It was HOT. I'm a little worried about it this time since I should be pregnant all through the normally very hot Utah summer. Everything else seems to be different this time around so I wouldn't be surprised. I'd love to escape the swelling and heartburn like I did last time though!
- Interview with a Midwife: Diet, Supplements, and Pregnancy
- › December -- What did you accomplish today? 1 minute ago
- › What is your word for nursing? 4 minutes ago
- › help and advice please, ds said xdh bought a gun! 6 minutes ago
- › Stocking stuffers 6 minutes ago
- › my baby got too cold last night...will she be ok? 6 minutes ago
- › Queer Families in Children's Literature 11 minutes ago
- › December Spend-Less Challenge: Let's Fill Our Stockings with... 17 minutes ago
- › The Fertility Challenged One Thread 21 minutes ago
- › Dingo Bells, Dingo Bells, Dingo all the Way!!!! 24 minutes ago
- › what is on your Christmas list? 25 minutes ago
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling by Taqah
- › Bamboletta Doll by sleeping mama
- › Melissa & Doug Cutting Food Box by ahilal
- › Prince Lionheart Whirl Balance Scooter, Natural/Pink by Melanie Mayo
- › Elves and Angels Sylvie's Wood Kitchen by Melanie Mayo
- › Natural Earth Paints Face Paint by Melanie Mayo
- › Glob Greeting Card Collage Kit with Seedpaper by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Monica S
- › Top 20 Toy Picks for 2013 | Mothering Natural... by Melanie Mayo
- › 21 Toys Under $21 | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo
- › Toys to Splurge On | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo