- 230 Posts. Joined 12/2012
- Select All Posts By This User
Popular Group Discussions
Related Forum Threads
- Queer & Pregnant & Parenting - July, August, September, and now October! Last post on 11/1/12 at 6:25am in Queer Parenting
- What are you eating? Last post on 4/1/13 at 10:06pm in I'm Pregnant
- Queer, Pregnant, and Parenting--February and March 2013! Last post on 4/1/13 at 7:11pm in Queer Parenting
- Appointment Results/Updates Last post on 5/17/13 at 11:53pm in September 2013 Due Date Club
- Belly Pics?! Last post on 4/28/13 at 5:27am in April 2013 Due Date Club
New Mama Survival Guide: Simple Tips for Going Natural
Edited on 11/15/12
- Liberated From Prenatal "Care"Edited on 4/7/13
- Two is a coincidence, three is a trend...Edited on 3/31/13
- Take Back the Baby FairEdited on 2/20/13
- Pregnancy SnacksEdited on 5/2/13
September 2013 Due Date Club
How are you feeling? - Page 5post #81 of 10281/9/13 at 9:23amYou sound just like me nettle, I've been googling symptoms, m/c and anything related today, dunno if it's making me better or worse. I'm off my food today and feel queasy now, hope that's a good sign. Maybe we're all worrying over nothing and need to relax more lolpost #82 of 10281/9/13 at 9:35am
You're so right Serena! I think I am worrying over nothing as I feel a bit more nauseous, but I seem to have a bad habit of over thinking things and convincing myself it's all going wrong. I doubt I need to worry anyway since I eat really healthily and am generally in good health, but after last time I'm far too wary of the possibility of miscarriage.
So I think we should be positive and not over think our symptoms!
post #83 of 10281/9/13 at 9:56ampost #84 of 10281/9/13 at 12:24pmThread Starterpost #85 of 10281/9/13 at 12:48pmpost #86 of 10281/9/13 at 12:51pm
I'm feeling quite sick again too. I think it must be the kefir making it more mild for me. Once I drink it the symptoms are much milder, but they slowly come back later in the day until I have my next glass. Other people seem to have the same experience which is interesting.
post #87 of 10281/9/13 at 3:11pmpost #88 of 10281/9/13 at 4:30pmQuote:
I'm in the same boat. So freaking tired.
The nausea is really getting to me. It does not go away... Nothing sounds good to eat. I'm freaking out because I know this is going to continue for several more weeks. School just started and I'm hoping that it will distract me a bit from the nausea.post #89 of 10281/9/13 at 4:43pmpost #90 of 10281/9/13 at 7:31pmThread Starterpost #91 of 10281/9/13 at 7:34pmpost #92 of 10281/9/13 at 8:21pm
Oh, countrybound! Good luck to you! My classes don't involve any cadavers, thank god. I bring candied ginger to school. Maybe you could chew on that to relieve any nausea during anatomy class.post #93 of 10281/10/13 at 12:52ampost #94 of 10281/10/13 at 4:13amI'm not feeling positive, most of my symptoms have diminished or gone. My bbs r a little tender, no appetite, slight nausea and the tiredness has gone. I'm praying it sticks.
I hope everyone else is feeling sick, sore and tired lol 😜post #95 of 10281/10/13 at 4:58ampost #96 of 10281/10/13 at 3:21pmQuote:
Me too! Soooo tired. A little queasy.
The worst for me has been emotional issues though. So up and down, and when I'm down I'm DOWN. I feel so bad for my poor fiance. I'm totally taking it out on him but when I'm feeling that way it just feels so real and so bad. It's worrying me.post #97 of 10281/11/13 at 12:29am
i'm nearly 6 weeks and i first noticed nausea at 10 days after conception - and it's been fairly steady since then so i'm hoping that means i get it over with early and that it doesn't ramp up, especially now, since at the moment, i'm also dealing with the flu so i'm pretty damn miserable. other than that, the usual boob tenderness and some mild fatigue. i look forward to feeling normal again, though i don't know if that ever happens when you're pregnant...post #98 of 10281/11/13 at 1:05am
My morning sickness is completely different from last time with my daughter. With her I suddenly got it full on one day and ended up in bed for a good few days because it was so bad. This time it has stayed pretty mild compared to last time, but I'm still wondering if it'll maybe get worse at some point.
post #99 of 10281/11/13 at 2:42amI don't really 'feel' pregnant, my boobs r a little sore, more by the evening though lol. The odd feeling of queasiness and sometimes a little tired but trouble sleeping at night. I said to my db I don't feel pregnant and he said maybe your just awesome at it lol
- How are you feeling?
- Liberated From Prenatal "Care"
- › Cloth diapering and traveling 37 seconds ago
- › Pregnant and Scared 2 minutes ago
- › Awesome Only Kid ONLY Activities 3 minutes ago
- › What are you doing for Iron? 6 minutes ago
- › May TWW Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Conscious Uncoupling 10 minutes ago
- › Carrier addiction- fun thread! 10 minutes ago
- › May the road rise up to meet you, Dingoes everywhere! 11 minutes ago
- › Weekly Chat --May 20-26 12 minutes ago
- › 16mo still wakes rubbing face 13 minutes ago
- › The First Years Breastflow BPA Free Bottle, 5 Ounce by KaliShanti
- › Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breastpump Bra, XS/S/M by KaliShanti
- › Seal N Go Breast Milk Freezer Disposable Liners - 25 / Pack by KaliShanti
- › Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags by KaliShanti
- › Lansinoh 20435 Breastmilk Storage Bags, 25-Count Boxes (Pack of 3) by KaliShanti
- › Medela Pump and Save Storage Bags- 20-count by KaliShanti
- › Philips AVENT ISIS Manual Breast Pump, White by KaliShanti
- › Ameda Purely Yours Ultra Breast Pump by KaliShanti
- › Philips AVENT BPA Free Natural Polypropylene Bottles by KaliShanti
- › Gilligan & O'Malley® Womens Full Sling Long Nursing Tank by KaliShanti
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo