Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 1/3/13
Related Forum Threads
- New here and TTC #1. AF is late and needing some advice and answers! Last post on Yesterday at 10:03 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Trying to figure this charting thing out:) Last post on Yesterday at 4:08 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Am i pregnant ? Or is it something else ? Last post on Yesterday at 10:10 am in Trying To Conceive
- Is this possibly a triphasic chart? Last post on Yesterday at 4:17 pm in Trying To Conceive
- appointment thursday Last post on Yesterday at 10:18 pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Taking The Scenic Route to a BFP - Winter/Spring 2013 Edition - Page 64post #1261 of 15195/9/13 at 4:17pmpost #1262 of 15195/9/13 at 5:27pmpost #1263 of 15195/9/13 at 6:21pmpost #1264 of 15195/9/13 at 7:48pmpost #1265 of 15195/9/13 at 8:26pmThread Starterpost #1266 of 15195/10/13 at 7:24am
I did not get beads yet!! Indeed Chi post is notoriously awful.
Very excited for SKJ's little girl :) girls are the BEST!!!!
Sila, when is your US???
Chuord, you and DH doing better???
Yay Lucille, pregnancy!
TF-- good luck with this FET cycle.
Indie, I'm really sorry this cycle didn't work out. It's the worst feeling.
Hi Jpack, Chrissy, Sherry, and everyone else I missed! Hugs to everyone.
OK. Things aren't so good over here. Because of my weird cycle, I had a saline U/S yesterday, which revealed that there is still a problem with my uterine lining. They don't really know what it is. It was what we identified as my problem 6 months ago, and then we thought we got rid of it with birth control but I guess we didn't (or it grew back). They want us to stop TTC immediately and come in for an appointment with the doctor on Monday.
I will need to schedule a hysteroscopy to remove whatever is in there. Ladies, I am scared out of my mind. I have an irrational fear of surgery, I've never been "put under" before and I'm just so afraid of that much the way some people are afraid of flying. Many of you have had hysteroscopies-- can you tell me what it was like for you? What was recovery like too?
To add to the drama, yesterday afternoon I got a call for a job interview for a job I really really want!! It was like the universe heard me and wanted to do something nice! My phone interview is this afternoon! So I'm excited, but I'm also having a swirl of crazy anxious thoughts right now. (scheduling the hysteroscopy if I get the new job, TTC and a new job, etc)
Aside from my excitement about an interview, I am really completely distraught about all this. Here I was foolishly thinking I'd be able to get pregnant and have a baby soon... how wrong I was. Now I'm looking at several more months before I can even try. This is devastating.post #1267 of 15195/10/13 at 8:44amDaurelia- I'm so sorry for all the craziness, and I totally get that- when it rains, it pours! If it's just a hysteroscopy, they are just inserting a tiny camera into your uterus, and if it was like mine- there's no sedation or anything- it's just like an iui. There's a little cramping maybe, but the you get to be distracted by seeing "the sperms' eye view of your uterus" on the tv monitor. Maybe it's not what you're undergoing... We're here for you regardless!post #1268 of 15195/10/13 at 9:24am
thanks jpack-- I will know more on Monday... I do know that they need to sedate me for it, and they will be doing some snipping and scraping when they are in there. The sperm's eye view sounds FASCINATING, though, and I hope they show me the pictures....! Thanks for being there for me... I feel so loved and supported.post #1269 of 15195/10/13 at 10:11amDaurelia - I had a hysteroscopy in conjunction with a laparoscopy several years back. It was under general anesthesia (due to the lap), and the recovery was not difficult. The procedure was done in the morning and my husband drove me home. I slept part of the day from the effects of the anesthesia, and I had minimal cramping (more like bloaty soreness) and some light bleeding that resolved quickly. Honestly, I think most of my discomfort was due to the lap. I was cleared to start injectables the following cycle.
Thanks for the welcome ladies. You seem like a tight knit, supportive and informed bunch. I hope your journeys to become mamas are successful. I tend to be a bit if a lurker, but I'll try to improve that.
AFM - CD7, my last day of Letrozole. Yay! Symptom-wise this drug has been a million times better than Clomid. I feel completely normal, except for maybe a little impatient. (That may be due to me feeling somewhat stressed about TTC though. Imagine that.) My CD3 labs were available online this morning. They are: e2 53 and FSH 5.7. My TSH was 1.68 and Prolactin was 6.4. Is my e2 kinda high? If course i worry about DOR, but my antral follicle count was great, so that may not be where my problem is. During natural cycles, I've been getting a smiley OPKs starting on day 11, so maybe that has something to do with it. I've been wondering lately if my body is revving up to soon and releasing eggs that haven't had a chance to ripen enough. Too much google for me.
The plan I have with my RE is to come in on CD12 for a follie check and to discuss triggers and plan our IUI. I'm also supposed to take my CBE OPK's every morning starting on CD10 and call them asap if I get a smiley before my CD12 appt. I'm so curious to see how this goes.post #1270 of 15195/10/13 at 10:30ampost #1271 of 15195/10/13 at 11:07amThread Starter
Everyone - U/s will be the 21st, I missed the call so I left another message about setting up a time.
Daurelia - I saw one of those e-card things online the other day and it said "The only appropriate time to ask a woman if she is pregnant is when the baby is crowning". I mean really people?! I also had my hysteroscopy done at the same time as my lap. I was out. I as on CD3 or 4 so I was still bleeding and a little crampy at the time but it had tappered off, after the procedure I had one more day of heavier bleeding. Even with them taking biopsies and scraping around in there, the whole thing should only take about 30 min. I guess you will find out at your pre op. I got to have copies of the pictures!post #1272 of 15195/10/13 at 3:57pmSila - woohoo we have a date... So excited for you (and us) to meet your baby/ies ... Still 10 days though... I'm impatient already lol...
Daurelia - hugs! I haven't had a hysteroscopy, (I think lol) but I did have abnormal cervix cells removed - with the camera and tv screen... Which I found interesting until I got to see the procedure. Because I had insurance I got to request iv sedation instead of a general anesthetic, I've had it before (never a full anesthetic - as my fears as like yours) it's really good, they say how sedated do you want - 1 bottle of wine or two lol... Recovery is really good and fast because you don't go as far under... Hope that helps give you options 😀
Mama blue - yay for the end of letrozol! Re numbers I'm leaving that to the experts!
Afm - feeling a little strange, maybe it's something I ate last night... Collecting the inlaws from the airport today and taking them home...post #1273 of 15195/10/13 at 5:37pmpost #1274 of 15195/10/13 at 5:48pmpost #1275 of 15195/10/13 at 6:20pmpost #1276 of 15195/10/13 at 7:58pmpost #1277 of 15195/10/13 at 8:14pmpost #1278 of 15195/10/13 at 8:51pmpost #1279 of 15195/10/13 at 9:42pmpost #1280 of 15195/10/13 at 10:45pmWell...I'm currently in the hospital (of course in the womens center with lots of babies and pregger people). I am on morphine so excuse my rambling. They found a mass it appears in my right tube. They cannot find anything else in my uterus right now. They are not totally sure so I'm staying here tonight. Tomorrow I will have another ultrasound and likely surgery. I really hope they can save the tube as that is the only ovary that has produced good follies. My hubby travels for work Thurs through mon so he isn't here which is awful! Luckily I have amazing family. He is heartbroken too. Anyhoo sorry to be a downer. Love to you all! Thank you so much for your thoughts and prayers. Just.keep.moving. Right?
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Introducing kids to new partner 21 seconds ago
- › December Chat 1 minute ago
- › South Dakota Mommas 2 minutes ago
- › The Saner TTC and Graduates -- The Beaver Moon 2 minutes ago
- › Did you give up anything to homeschool your kids? 9 minutes ago
- › How is it December already? (Chat Thread) 11 minutes ago
- › Daptacel vs. Infanrix and can you mix them? 12 minutes ago
- › Pregnant Mama with 2 teenagers…I am clearly insane. 14 minutes ago
- › Holiday Helper 2013 Children's Toys, Games, Puzzles, and Book... 17 minutes ago
- › 10-15 Minute Cleaning Sessions (New Thread) 17 minutes ago
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Maya Wrap Lightly Padded Baby Sling by Taqah
- › Bamboletta Doll by sleeping mama
- › Melissa & Doug Cutting Food Box by ahilal
- › Prince Lionheart Whirl Balance Scooter, Natural/Pink by Melanie Mayo
- › Elves and Angels Sylvie's Wood Kitchen by Melanie Mayo
- › Natural Earth Paints Face Paint by Melanie Mayo
- › Glob Greeting Card Collage Kit with Seedpaper by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Stephafriendly
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Vaccinations and George W Bush by Brian Leaf
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Monica S
- › Top 20 Toy Picks for 2013 | Mothering Natural... by Melanie Mayo
- › 21 Toys Under $21 | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo
- › Toys to Splurge On | Mothering Natural Toy... by Melanie Mayo