Recent Images In This Thread
Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- Research Study for Ladies Trying to Conceive-We Need Your Help!! Last post on 5/22/13 at 12:17pm in Trying To Conceive
- is this positive (CD 14) Last post on 5/22/13 at 8:34pm in Trying To Conceive
- Negative pregnancy test, late period and home birth questions Last post on 5/22/13 at 6:36pm in Trying To Conceive
- Could it be pregnacy? or what? Last post on 5/22/13 at 12:28pm in Trying To Conceive
- Intro & My Cycle Update Last post on 5/18/13 at 9:34pm in Trying To Conceive
Taking The Scenic Route to a BFP - Winter/Spring 2013 Edition - Page 9
Wow, wow, wow, congratulations!!!!!!
I had a feeling those cramps and twinges were a good sign! Enjoy your celebratory breakfast... Did you get any sleep last night? I couldn't wait for this morning to log in... I'm with Indie, I felt like it was my POS I was waiting for, I want this so badly for you! (I think we go back to the One Thread, don't we?).
When is your beta?
TF - I am crying I am so happy!!!!! It has finally happened! You got that second line! You are PREGNANT. Now it is time for the 9 month wait!!! How many more POAS will you do before Tuesday? hehe
Toothfairy, CONGRATULATIONS, Mama!! This is the best news I could wake up to this morning. I am so, so happy for you!!!! What a wonderful way to start the new year! Enjoy every minute of this very special and exciting time! I'm truly thrilled for you!!
i'm sorry skj... having to work our lives around AF is just salt in the wound. i would imagine that you might have a shorter cycle this time around without the help of progesterone. when is the earliest/latest you typically ovulate? will be keeping my fingers crossed that the timing works out.
jpack... how you feeling?
AFM- way more crampy today than the last few days. See if I'd waited one more day to test maybe I wouldnt have been so anxious. Then agin if I hadnt tested maybe I'd think ths meant AF was coming. Please stick little bug!
I just knew it... For the last 4 days your baby has been drawing more energy than you! I totally agree with SKJ re 13 - it's always been a lucky number in our family too.
SKJ - am sending big hugs! It's a bit of an emotional roller coaster for you at the moment - but I'm with Jpack, have faith in your awesome doctor, she will probably make it work... If she can't it's just one more month (I know that's hard - but if you can relax a bit it will help your system out) I've delayed my cycle by a week before from stress! I know it will happen for you at some stage - if it makes you feel any better I will be 39 in June (aarrgh)
And I don't even have one yet... Lol there's a reason to panic! Hugs hugs and more hugs!
tf - have you peed on any more sticks? I would have a whole bunch of them by now. I checked out my due date for this past cycle, and I should be 12 dpo - same as you, right? That means a late September baby. What a perfect time to have a baby!
How is everyone? gtree those boys? ms d your wait? chrissy how are things? sila what's new in your world? Shell you around? Have a happy Sunday evening all! (Except Chuord- Monday am ? )
- Taking The Scenic Route to a BFP - Winter/Spring 2013 Edition
- › What's for dinner girls? 40 seconds ago
- › Looking for a pediatrician in RI.. 5 minutes ago
- › Weekly Chat --May 20-26 5 minutes ago
- › personality change in 6 yo - a normal developmental thing? 6 minutes ago
- › Baby names....anyone brainstorming? 12 minutes ago
- › Affording Private School 15 minutes ago
- › Carrier addiction- fun thread! 15 minutes ago
- › ~Weekly Chat Thread for May 17th-May 23~ 22 minutes ago
- › Anyone thinking about diapering yet? 22 minutes ago
- › Queer, Pregnant, & Parenting - April & May 2013! 23 minutes ago
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by casaDES
- › Lansinoh 20265 Disposable Nursing Pads, 60-pack by KaliShanti
- › Boppy Nursing Pillow with Slipcover by earobb
- › Medela Nightime Nursing Sleep Bra by earobb
- › Motherhood Wireless Full Coverage Nursing Bra by earobb
- › NUK Ultra Thin Nursing Pads, 60 Pack by earobb
- › The First Years Breastflow BPA Free Bottle, 5 Ounce by KaliShanti
- › Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breastpump Bra, XS/S/M by KaliShanti
- › Seal N Go Breast Milk Freezer Disposable Liners - 25 / Pack by KaliShanti
- › Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags by KaliShanti
- › Why We Homeschool by Sheryl Paul
- › A Mama's Peace by AmandaK
- › 7 Simple Recipes to Bless a New Mom by Melanie Mayo
- › Closing Up Shop: Life After Vasectomy by Melanie Mayo
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by Melanie Mayo
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Amy Lansky
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf