Recent Images In This Thread
Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- progesterone ? for those with experience Last post on Today at 6:14 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Thoughts on my situation please ! Last post on Yesterday at 7:22 pm in Trying To Conceive
- No ppaf and one day of EW surrounded by Abundant creamy cm.. Last post on Yesterday at 9:10 am in Trying To Conceive
- Finding a supportive provider for TTC over 40 Last post on 6/17/13 at 6:40pm in Trying To Conceive
- BBT rising on CD4? Last post on 6/17/13 at 4:23am in Trying To Conceive
Taking The Scenic Route to a BFP - Winter/Spring 2013 Edition - Page 9
Wow, wow, wow, congratulations!!!!!!
I had a feeling those cramps and twinges were a good sign! Enjoy your celebratory breakfast... Did you get any sleep last night? I couldn't wait for this morning to log in... I'm with Indie, I felt like it was my POS I was waiting for, I want this so badly for you! (I think we go back to the One Thread, don't we?).
When is your beta?
TF - I am crying I am so happy!!!!! It has finally happened! You got that second line! You are PREGNANT. Now it is time for the 9 month wait!!! How many more POAS will you do before Tuesday? hehe
Toothfairy, CONGRATULATIONS, Mama!! This is the best news I could wake up to this morning. I am so, so happy for you!!!! What a wonderful way to start the new year! Enjoy every minute of this very special and exciting time! I'm truly thrilled for you!!
i'm sorry skj... having to work our lives around AF is just salt in the wound. i would imagine that you might have a shorter cycle this time around without the help of progesterone. when is the earliest/latest you typically ovulate? will be keeping my fingers crossed that the timing works out.
jpack... how you feeling?
AFM- way more crampy today than the last few days. See if I'd waited one more day to test maybe I wouldnt have been so anxious. Then agin if I hadnt tested maybe I'd think ths meant AF was coming. Please stick little bug!
I just knew it... For the last 4 days your baby has been drawing more energy than you! I totally agree with SKJ re 13 - it's always been a lucky number in our family too.
SKJ - am sending big hugs! It's a bit of an emotional roller coaster for you at the moment - but I'm with Jpack, have faith in your awesome doctor, she will probably make it work... If she can't it's just one more month (I know that's hard - but if you can relax a bit it will help your system out) I've delayed my cycle by a week before from stress! I know it will happen for you at some stage - if it makes you feel any better I will be 39 in June (aarrgh)
And I don't even have one yet... Lol there's a reason to panic! Hugs hugs and more hugs!
tf - have you peed on any more sticks? I would have a whole bunch of them by now. I checked out my due date for this past cycle, and I should be 12 dpo - same as you, right? That means a late September baby. What a perfect time to have a baby!
How is everyone? gtree those boys? ms d your wait? chrissy how are things? sila what's new in your world? Shell you around? Have a happy Sunday evening all! (Except Chuord- Monday am ? )
- › Stressful time in life, don't want to take it out on my son... 13 minutes ago
- › Wanting but Waiting 2013 16 minutes ago
- › step child adjustment 17 minutes ago
- › How are you feeling? 22 minutes ago
- › Copper IUD and Side effects 27 minutes ago
- › Signs of Impending Labor - chat thread 27 minutes ago
- › Ultra whiny 17-month-old...how to nip it in the bud? 30 minutes ago
- › Measuring 46 cms at 30 weeks? What do you think? (fundal height) 34 minutes ago
- › Argh!! My skin!! 46 minutes ago
- › Erythromycin after water birth? 51 minutes ago
- › Naturekins Leak Proof Reusable Nursing Pads by mom2threegrls
- › Bug Band Insect Repellent Wristbands - Blue by MinneapolisMama
- › Burt's Bees Baby Bee SPF 30 Sunscreen Stick, 0.7 Ounce by lamjenifer
- › Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Baby Head-to-Toe Wash & Shampoo -... by glassesgirlnj
- › Aveeno Cleansing baby shampoo by fayebond
- › Aveeno Soothing Oat Baby Wash by fayebond
- › Earth Mama Body Butter - 8oz by fayebond
- › Maclaren Beginning Travel Kit for Mother by fayebond
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by lightbulb
- › Natural Bug Blend Bug Repellent Spray by fayebond
- › Ouch! How Homeopathy Can Help With Those... by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathic Help for Post-Partum Mothers: a... by Melanie Mayo
- › Adding the Second Child by Sarah Clark
- › 5 Steps for Managing Stress and Anxiety by Melanie Mayo
- › What Marketers Don't Understand About... by Melanie Mayo
- › For the Dads by Rachel Wolf
- › What Happened When This Bereaved Mom Sought A... by momofnatasha
- › More About Soothing Small Tummies from... by Melanie Mayo
- › Get Ready To Read By Playing by Melanie Mayo
- › "Do You Trust Me?" by SantoshaMama