I'm so so sorry Jpack. Praying it moves quickly for you...
Recent Images In This Thread
Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- progesterone ? for those with experience Last post on Today at 6:14 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Thoughts on my situation please ! Last post on Yesterday at 7:22 pm in Trying To Conceive
- No ppaf and one day of EW surrounded by Abundant creamy cm.. Last post on Yesterday at 9:10 am in Trying To Conceive
- Finding a supportive provider for TTC over 40 Last post on 6/17/13 at 6:40pm in Trying To Conceive
- BBT rising on CD4? Last post on 6/17/13 at 4:23am in Trying To Conceive
Taking The Scenic Route to a BFP - Winter/Spring 2013 Edition - Page 17
skj - my ultrasound tech told me i would be triggering that day after seeing my follie but my doc had me trigger the next evening... just saying she might not have all the information. an 11 lining does seem like it would be close to ovulation but i'm not sure what the range is for uterine lining on a natural cycle... i'm glad the hsg was uneventful, look forward to hearing what the doc has to say about it all!
chrissy - big, big, biggest of hugs.
sila - whoa, that was some interesting stuff about regulating hormones through seeds. i may need to do some more reading on that... it sounds like something low risk and totally doable! figners crossed for a great O!
tenzin - hope you are well!
Just a super quickie note since I'm on lunch and gotta leave to go back in 5!
jpack, hugs!!! I'm so sorry you are going through this again. I'm thinking of you and will keep you in my thoughts all day!
Indie, so excited for you . . . I've been thinking of you a lot. I have such a good feeling about all of this for you. I can't quite explain it, but you are in my thoughts constantly!! Come on Baby Indie!
TF, I'm thinking of you, too! I can't wait to hear about your next beta numbers, and I am quite sure you can't wait either!
SKJ, your RE rocks!!! This is awesome -- having faith in your RE is such a big part in having faith in the process and ultimately ending up with your BFP! Very impressed with RE's thoroughness!
AFM, I'm 19 weeks! Can you believe it? I'm showing mucho mucho now, and I finally feel fully pregnant. We had the anatomy scan over the weekend, and she looked perfect! Looking forward to my OB appt next week where I can ask some FTM questions, and questions about the hospital. I've been looking into birthing classes, doulas, night nurses, etc. So much research! Obviously, it's fun research. :) DH is taking my 19 week pic tomorrow morning, so I will post it here if I can get that guy to send me these pics already!!!
AFM - The nurse just called and my hsg was normal. i'm going back in for b/w and u/s on Friday. I'm glad this is turning out to be a short cycle so we can start trying again soon!
Jpack- I know we chatted already but I want to say again how sad I am that you're going through this (again). I'm glad you're changing docs & I hope he does as well by you as he's done by me.
SKJ- I think for a natural cycle your results sound great. Yay for a short cycle so you can get moving on a 2013 baby!
At work til 8 & getting tired.
And, thanks for your thoughts on my cycle
toothfairy - that seems really good and your symptoms are so promising! i know this is totally ignorant but how can you have an ectopic with IVF? would the embryo really make it's way to your tube? I'm feeling very, very positive for you!
TF - Such great news! And embrace those symptoms. I hate being hungry and not wanting anything to eat! Hopefully you'll get some cravings soon. I just sent DH out in this cold to get me a club sandwich. Also, I share indie's question, how would it be in your tube with IVF? Doesn't seem possible. Can't wait for your ultrasound.
Jpack - so sorry you are having to go through this
bebe - yay for 19 weeks and a good US!
indie and everyone else - hi!
AFM - I was in a casino playing poker over the weekend and they were calling out players for the game and they said. " TF, ND, BB we have seats at the 1-2 game" And I felt like I was there with all of you!
I'm going to hit 6 months this friday and can finally feel these boys kicking from the outside. I am also looking into getting a chinese au pair.... not sure how that is going to turn out.
SKJ, yay for a normal HSG!!
TF, this is good news!! Keep the faith, sunshine! I really don't think embaby is in your tube.
Gtree, that's amazing you are almost 6 months! Woo-hoo! Let me know how it goes with finding an au pair. I was considering an au pair too, but now that my big plan is to go part time (and I'm not having twins) I figure I can swing with a part-time nanny and a part-time grandma! :) I'm so glad that you are feeling baby from the outside! I think I might have felt it from the outside last night unless my tummy was doing something interesting.
Bebe - Yay for getting to 19 weeks. Can't wait to see your belly pic.
Gtree - 3. More. Months. So exciting and it'll go so fast until about a month before they are due then time will drag.
SKJ - Glad things are looking good.
Hello lovely ladies!
AFM - I detest the cold. It got up to 18 degrees today and now it's down to 11. I also detest getting a cold. The runny nose that turns into a sore nose from blowing/wiping it so much. Ugh. I was doing a search to see if I could find a home progesterone test and I came upon a site that sells it for $35 and an Estroidal (sp?) for $35. They are saliva tests. Wonder if you guys could weigh in on if trying this would be okay or not. http://www.johnleemd.com/store/prod_stest.html Have to scroll down but they are in alphabetical order. Also was wondering if you could tell what what is your favorite brand of opk? I've never used them as I know I o anywhere from cd14 - cd17.
bebe! so glad things are going so well and you are back on your feet after the flu! seriously can't wait for the belly pic! thanks for keeping such hopeful thoughts for me... :)
gtree - that was hilarious about TF, ND, BB at the casino! i can't believe how far along you and bebe are!
toothfairy - i snuck a peak at the IVF thread and oh my goodness, your dreams were hilarious! disturbing, yes... but so funny!
chrissy - i've never heard of saliva tests for E2 and Progesterone but I guess if you can track ovulation through saliva tests then why not everything else? As far as OPKs, I always use the clear blue easy digital opks and they seem to work well. if you are wanting to be very specific with O date, then you may want to do charting along with opk as some women get a +opk the day of O, others the day before, and others have like two days or more of + before they actually O.
msd - keep us posted on your appt... hoping everything lines us to make it an easy choice for you :)
gtree- OMG you only have 3 months left! Holy Moly! Are the boys still kicking each other. They must be getting big enough that they can't wiggle too much. Have they had the hiccups yet? That was the coolest thing when my cousin was pregnant with her first, seeing her whole belly shake with the hiccups!
bebe- I've been having hubby take pics too... he isn't good about sending them to me. 20 weeks on your end, whoa.
MsD- Good luck with your consult. Hope you get good information and you are able to see what path you'd like to go down from here.
indie- Seriously messed up dreams right!? I had another one with Brad Pitt but I can't remember it anymore. I hope you are joining me on the path to crazy soon.
Chrissy- They did the saliva estrogen test at my old clinic. I think it was pretty accurate. I've never heard of the saliva progesterone. I always used the Wondfo OPKs from Amazon, I used the Clearblue digital ones before too but I liked on Wondfos you could see the line get darker and lighter again instead of just having a smiley. Of course sometimes when I couldn't tell if the line was dark enough to indicate ovulation it was nice to have the digital to confirm yes the LH was high enough that the surge had started.
indie & gtree- Turns out risk of ectopic is higher with IVF because when they put the embryo back they can put it too high up or put it back with too much force and it can travel. The cramps I've felt have been pretty central to the middle of my uterus so I think baby is just a little slow growing.
Now you've been warned. LMAO
- › I need advice please. What made you feel comfortable with deciding... 3 minutes ago
- › My DD's amber teething necklace... 8 minutes ago
- › June chat thread 11 minutes ago
- › February 2014, anyone? 12 minutes ago
- › February '09 Mamas ~ Childhood Chat :) 13 minutes ago
- › ~The TTC One Thread June 2013~ 15 minutes ago
- › Anyone crafting? 15 minutes ago
- › TMI- vaginal discharge 17 minutes ago
- › June 2013 chat thread - 2nd trimester here we come! 17 minutes ago
- › Listeria hysteria 18 minutes ago
- › Bug Band Insect Repellent Wristbands - Blue by MinneapolisMama
- › Burt's Bees Baby Bee SPF 30 Sunscreen Stick, 0.7 Ounce by lamjenifer
- › Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Baby Head-to-Toe Wash & Shampoo -... by glassesgirlnj
- › Aveeno Cleansing baby shampoo by fayebond
- › Aveeno Soothing Oat Baby Wash by fayebond
- › Earth Mama Body Butter - 8oz by fayebond
- › Maclaren Beginning Travel Kit for Mother by fayebond
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by lightbulb
- › Natural Bug Blend Bug Repellent Spray by fayebond
- › Do Naturals Just Berry Shampoo and Conditioner by fayebond
- › Ouch! How Homeopathy Can Help With Those... by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathic Help for Post-Partum Mothers: a... by Melanie Mayo
- › Adding the Second Child by Sarah Clark
- › 5 Steps for Managing Stress and Anxiety by Melanie Mayo
- › What Marketers Don't Understand About... by Melanie Mayo
- › For the Dads by Rachel Wolf
- › What Happened When This Bereaved Mom Sought A... by momofnatasha
- › More About Soothing Small Tummies from... by Melanie Mayo
- › Get Ready To Read By Playing by Melanie Mayo
- › "Do You Trust Me?" by SantoshaMama