CD12 (this past Saturday).
Recent Images In This Thread
Mothering Top Picks
- topicTrying To Conceive
Related Forum Threads
- Bitter sushi anyone?? Last post on Yesterday at 10:30 pm in Trying To Conceive
- progesterone ? for those with experience Last post on Yesterday at 6:14 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Thoughts on my situation please ! Last post on 6/18/13 at 7:22pm in Trying To Conceive
- No ppaf and one day of EW surrounded by Abundant creamy cm.. Last post on 6/18/13 at 9:10am in Trying To Conceive
- Finding a supportive provider for TTC over 40 Last post on 6/17/13 at 6:40pm in Trying To Conceive
Taking The Scenic Route to a BFP - Winter/Spring 2013 Edition - Page 5
chuord - I"m so sorry for all you've been through. How absolutely awful. I've suffered from migraines in the past, but I can only imagine the debilitating dizziness along with them. I'm so glad things are looking up. I really hope you get a sticky BFP soon!
AFM - Sorry for the TMI. yesterday, I had some salmon colored crinone show up on my liner. I've read that that is totally normal. So, I didn't think much of it. This morning, my liner was normal, but when I inserted the crinone, there was a little bright red blood on the tip. I just walked for about 40 minutes and when I came home, my liner had a decent amount of watery pink discharge. I'm 7-8 DPO today and am also taking baby aspirin for the first time, but I forgot to take it yesterday. Any thoughts? I'm going to keep up the crinone unless I get AF like bleeding, but I'm not feeling great about things with this bleeding. I checked and my cervix is closed, but that's where the blood is coming from. My temps have been all over the place. When I temped at 5 something, it was a normal post-O temp of 98.1. I fell back asleep and temped again at my normal time. usually when I do that, the temp is pretty similar, maybe 0.2 different. But, my temp was 98.7 at my normal time. So, all this to say that I don't think the bleeding is progesterone related. Anyone want to talk me down??
Else wise lol I'm deluding myself as well as you!
Afm still no certain signs, the 7 pregnancy symptoms have gone except the meat craving, as has what I thought were implantation cramps... So it may have been imagined!... AF due tomorrow so we shall see (although last month I was a week and a half late and still no bfp) I don't know how you ladies deal with the crazy making! I'm thinking If no AF by early next week I'll go to the gp and get a blood test. Normally the only way I can tell AF is from being over emotional lol - and I've been that way for 2 weeks! Please write heaps about yourselves to distract me 😃 I love reading your stories
Hugs and positivity to the rest of you xx
Dang - I missed a day! Yes yes!! That is a good sign, and I did not see any spotting until like 2 weeks later, so don't worry if you don't have any yet! YAaaay!!!!
SKJ - I had a similar experience when I was taking the endometrium. Not sure if I pushed the applicator up too high or what, but it turned out okay.
TF - How are you today? I say TEST on the 13th! I am not good at being patient.
Chuord - what a journey for you. Very glad you are doing better
Indie - Glad AF held off!
MsD - when do you test?
Chuord, what an ordeal. Glad you're doing better now! I hope you get your Bfp without any trouble!
Gtree, how are those boys?
Indie- you're traveling, right? Have lovely travels!
TF holding up ok? I'm going out of my mind, but soon will be so busy I won't have time to fret. Or so I hope...
AFM I'm pretty down-hearted. But it's ok. The trigger has finally faded to a squinter (just as of this evening) and I'm feeling pretty negative. I do have to share a funny snippet of my dream last night - in the dream, I had a wondfo and even though it had a broad, abnormal smudge, I knew it was positive- darker than the rest. In the dream, my mom even asked how I knew it was positive. This morning's test (still positive but the trigger) had a very similar big smudge as it dried, something I've never seen before! I thought it was funny... Anyway, on Thursday am, my folks leave for the Caribbean so I'll be so, so busy with all the real estate. Hopefully busy enough to take my focus away from this. Bleh! Beta's on Monday but af will likely arrive before that so... Onto my least favorite few days of the cycle, 10-12dpo.
Okay, I'll come back tomorrow for personals when I can use the laptop.
Indie & skj- hope youre having a fab time together!
As you can imagine, Indie is amazing! Had a great time getting to know her even better. Can't wait for the next scenic girls meet up! TF - that means you.
TF - Ugh. It's so hard to wait, isn't it. And, this is like the HUGE TWW. I want this for you so bad. I'm sending out all the positive vibes to you and your little embryo snuggling inside. Now that I've been pregnant 4 times, I can say that each time has been different - from knowing at 7 DPO to being shocked at 12 DPO. So, I have total confidence that this is going to work out.
Jpack - sorry you are feeling down. When do you usually get a BFP? I'm hoping that tomorrow's test is darker! But, glad you have work to take your mind off things. Um, and I think you may be clairvoyant with that dream of yours.
gtree - Thanks for that thought. I tried not to go as far in tonight. So far, so good. How are you feeling?
AFm - lots of cramping today. I actually started to feel it as I was explaining to TF what it felt like. I think they are sympathy cramps. But, should know if they mean anything by this weekend.
Sorry my knowledge level still is low, I don't know when my beta is. I am guessing you are asking the same Q.
I am planning to just wait to see if AF comes on the 20-22th. My previous pregnancies I knew before AF was due and I did a test, but the way my body felt. DH is positive we will get a BFP.
SKJ- sounds like you ladies had a nice night! I can't wait til July! I hope those cramps were not sympathy and you are indeed making space for a new little one (send some of those damn cramps my way!)
So I don't know how it never made it o. Here, prob because the realization came through PM but I met up with jpack a week or 2 ago for tea because we live two towns away from each other! She's amazing & so sweet, but you all knew that. So there's a pull to make a trip to Boston, two for the price of one!
AFM- no symptoms. My nipples aren't even sore from the trigger anymore. Trying not to get discouraged ' still doing meditations & praying a lot. So I'm sitting in my local grocery store waiting for my acupuncture appt. I had to drop the dogs off to be groomed at 9 & have an hour to kill. They have a cafe so I'm not just like hanging out in the aisles but still, I'm bored & burned my mouth on my caffeine free herbal tea. Sigh... Why can't I get some normal pregnancy signs so I don't freak out.
SKJ I love what you said about four times pregnant, four totally different experiences. I think that's totally true, with my three anyway! It's so easy to get wrapped up. I don't know what the story is with me, I'm a testing maniac over here... But I can say that I won't request an early beta regardless. That was my last bit of decision making ability- the whole beta thing is so stressful, I actually find Hpts way less anxiety-producing.
Yay!!!! Congrats, Devilish!!! Lots, and lots of baby dust to you!!!
Man I always feel so blessed to see how caring and supportive you guys are!
Thanks for all my well wishes - in due AF today so who knows...
TF - I agree with SKJ, it's early so don't stress, not sure (again) if this is helpful but half an hour ago there was still something to send energy to. I know it's hard but distract yourself with the most fun you can... I also agree with all the other girls here - it feels like a keeper.
I'm just glad to here you've all had a better few days, keep me updated lol - living vicariously here (this week is 33-36 centigrade and 60-80% humidity - so AC for me )
Tfairy - Hang in there! If I'm pregnant my symptoms seem to kick in at 13dpo and for me each pregnancy has started out the same. Except only 1 kept going. Sorry probably no help...
Woah, guys, we should totally have a Skype date...
(I still need to do pictures bc it told me the files were too large)
Hi everyone else.
Boring over here. AF has left the building. Looks like I could be at a birth by this weekend!
toothfairy - i've been thinking about you nonstop! i keep wondering how you are feeling now... and now... and what about now? i can't imagine how difficult this wait is... sending all kinds of positive-baby-digging-into-your-uterus vibes
speaking of uterus, skj totally said uterus in front of our waiter. it was awesome. skj is awesome. i am still psyched that i got to meet her in person! btw, skj, how *is* your uterus today?
jpack and tf - so cool that you guys met up and i can't believe you kept it from us! jpack, hoping so hard that you get a strong bfp!
chourd - wow, thanks for sharing your story... you've been thru so much!!
sila - how exciting about the birth! i want details on gg!
msd - thinking of you!
afm - finally started AF this afternoon. baselines tomorrow morning. hoping for good/no bad news!
- › Stressful time in life, don't want to take it out on my son... 16 minutes ago
- › Online Baby Registry - what would you include? 19 minutes ago
- › Belly shots 34 minutes ago
- › High risk pregnancy resources in Greenville, SC area? 54 minutes ago
- › Signs of Impending Labor - chat thread 56 minutes ago
- › Exciting, Fun Preparations! 1 hour, 15 minutes ago
- › June 2013 chat thread - 2nd trimester here we come! 1 hour, 19 minutes ago
- › vaccines are great 1 hour, 22 minutes ago
- › Weekly chat -- June 17th to 24th 1 hour, 25 minutes ago
- › Motherease cotton terry vs organic durability-any use both? I need... 1 hour, 41 minutes ago
- › Naturekins Leak Proof Reusable Nursing Pads by mom2threegrls
- › Bug Band Insect Repellent Wristbands - Blue by MinneapolisMama
- › Burt's Bees Baby Bee SPF 30 Sunscreen Stick, 0.7 Ounce by lamjenifer
- › Shea Moisture Raw Shea Butter Baby Head-to-Toe Wash & Shampoo -... by glassesgirlnj
- › Aveeno Cleansing baby shampoo by fayebond
- › Aveeno Soothing Oat Baby Wash by fayebond
- › Earth Mama Body Butter - 8oz by fayebond
- › Maclaren Beginning Travel Kit for Mother by fayebond
- › Bravado Designs Bodysilk Seamless Nursing Bra by lightbulb
- › Natural Bug Blend Bug Repellent Spray by fayebond
- › Ouch! How Homeopathy Can Help With Those... by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathic Help for Post-Partum Mothers: a... by Melanie Mayo
- › Adding the Second Child by Sarah Clark
- › 5 Steps for Managing Stress and Anxiety by Melanie Mayo
- › What Marketers Don't Understand About... by Melanie Mayo
- › For the Dads by Rachel Wolf
- › What Happened When This Bereaved Mom Sought A... by momofnatasha
- › More About Soothing Small Tummies from... by Melanie Mayo
- › Get Ready To Read By Playing by Melanie Mayo
- › "Do You Trust Me?" by SantoshaMama