just arrived in hk... it's 12:40 am here so i'll have to come back later for personals. thinking of you all!
Recent Images In This Thread
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 1/3/13
Related Forum Threads
- Prenatals making me constipated? Last post on 12/6/13 at 2:51pm in Trying To Conceive
- New here and TTC #1. AF is late and needing some advice and answers! Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:03pm in Trying To Conceive
- Trying to figure this charting thing out:) Last post on 12/6/13 at 4:22am in Trying To Conceive
- Am i pregnant ? Or is it something else ? Last post on 12/4/13 at 10:10am in Trying To Conceive
- Is this possibly a triphasic chart? Last post on 12/4/13 at 4:17pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
Taking The Scenic Route to a BFP - Winter/Spring 2013 Edition - Page 44post #861 of 15193/18/13 at 9:38ampost #862 of 15193/18/13 at 10:48amThread Starter
TF - Same here. I'll be refusing until 8 wks and only then to rule out multiples. Otherwise I would wait until 20 wks and only do 1 u/s total ;) If it's a singleton I can go forward with my plan to home birth and get in w/ a midwife early (they actually get pretty busy around here). If not, I'm hoping I will have plenty of time to find a caregiver that will allow for the twin birth experience I would desire.
Thanks everyone. I've have not been feeling good at all which is quite reassuring. We'll see what the beta says weds. Keep us in your prayers in the meantime and I'll update you when I know more!post #863 of 15193/18/13 at 12:15pmpost #864 of 15193/18/13 at 2:11pmSila - woohoo! I knew you'd be next! That is soo dark already... I know your thinking about twins, what if its quads? Then you would have a full family in one shot 😜 ...
TF - I think what you're planning sounds just right for you!
Indie - Hong Kong is only 3 hours behind us, welcome to Tuesday lol!
Matt's mom - hi there!
Nothing at all going on here 😄 I'm taking advantage of the situation to work on leading my glass without gloves and a mask lol...post #865 of 15193/18/13 at 3:53pmpost #866 of 15193/18/13 at 8:06pmCongrats Sila!!! So exciting!! So I'm trying this whole temp charting thing and I have to say I am utterly confused. I am taking my temp at the same time everyday but it seems pretty variable. Anyone have some tips? In other news I found out today I have two mature follies and will be doing HCG again tomorrow...yay for hormones...yuck. I also have to say I love all of your stories and words of encouragement. Hopefully as I get to know you all better I will be able to comment a bit more.post #867 of 15193/19/13 at 7:13ampost #868 of 15193/19/13 at 7:25ampost #869 of 15193/19/13 at 7:37amThread Starterpost #870 of 15193/19/13 at 8:20amThanks ladies.
Time for personals
Sila - So excited for tomorrow! Your BFP was so dark, I have to believe there is more than one little bundle in there. How exciting! I always felt like twins would be a nice consolation prize for IF.
TF - How are you doing? I really appreciate your support. I know how much it sucks for others to get pg right after you have a loss. I wish we could trade places.
adiejan - Good luck temping. There are so many variables, and it takes a while to see what normal temps are for you. I temped on and off for the last two years. Sometimes it was very reassuring and other times, it caused more stress than anything. If you are being monitored, you can probably skip the temping unless it makes you feel better. I had some wacky temps this last cycle when I took ovidrel.
Congrats on two follicles! That's great. Hope the trigger goes well. Are you doing IUI or timed intercourse?
jpack - hope the weather is cooperating today and that you still having a great time.
chuord - I have no idea what you mean by "I'm taking advantage of the situation to work on leading my glass without gloves and a mask lol..." Some Aussie saying or am I just totally out of touch? I'm glad you are feeling better about things. I really hope this next cycle is the one! I always worried about an xmas baby, but mostly b/c it's FREEZING here at that time of the year. In your neck of the woods, it'd be just the opposite. Sounds like a fantastic time to have a baby to me!
Indie - so cool that you are in HK! Hope you get a little time to explore and have some fun while you are there.post #871 of 15193/19/13 at 8:25amMatt's Mom - Welcome to the club. I second what TF said about those lucky ladies who get the BFP on the first try. But, I am usually frustrated with those people b/c it's like they have NO idea it could be hard for some women. And, I feel like you clearly feel empathetic to us, and that says a lot. Sometimes, reading about others' struggles makes it feel like you will be on a similar path, but I truly think you will have no trouble at all. Hope you road to a BFP is quick!
bebe - your boss is seriously psycho. WTH is her deal? Does she not have kids and is jealous? I'm sorry you were at the receiving end of her crazy. I feel sorry for people like her who feel the need to put others down to feel better. I"m so glad your OB pulled the plug. So, are you off until baby comes? Do you have a name picked out?
Chrissy -post #872 of 15193/19/13 at 8:27ampost #873 of 15193/19/13 at 8:28ampost #874 of 15193/19/13 at 8:29amThread Starter
SKJ - Yesterday I went back and looked at your 11/12dpo bfp and realized that my 12/13dpo bfp really is dark! Certainly the darkest I've ever gotten at 13ish dpo. I've always felt the same, that after all this a 2 for 1 deal would be nice. Guess we'll find out in another month or so! How are you feeling? Maybe this isn't the place to compare pregnancy symptoms though...
AFM - I've really been having that settling in type of pain/cramping/pinchy stretching. Though it's better this morning. Hoping it's all just the normal stuff. I totally remember it from my pregnancy with DS, but then after you've had losses it's nerve wracking.post #875 of 15193/19/13 at 8:47amSila - I actually have been feeling pretty much fine. I was so beyond nervous this morning, even the nurse said I looked nervous. I'm having some reassuring symptoms, but nothing too significant. I had pretty intense AF like cramps around 14 DPO for a couple of days. I was convinced that AF was coming. Otherwise, just so incredibly thirsty. Was the same with DD. I'm tired too. I'm just trying not to focus on symptoms determining the outcome of this. I know I didn't have it too bad with DD and the m/s came later and stayed until something like 16 weeks. I don't even know my due date. I"m trying to take this one day at a time. I realize that after 3 losses, I"m pretty broken in terms of dealing with early pregnancy.
I have to go in again on Friday. Once they see a HB, it will be once a week. I'm going to have my P4, E2 and HCG drawn every single visit until 12 weeks. The nurse asked if I thought it would be better to go less often b/c of the stress. I"m not sure the answer b/c I was a nervous wreck yesterday and today, but I feel so reassured by the u/s. So, I guess I want to know as soon as possible if this is going to end bad, you know? Ugh.post #876 of 15193/19/13 at 9:33ampost #877 of 15193/19/13 at 11:58ampost #878 of 15193/19/13 at 2:48pmpost #879 of 15193/19/13 at 3:00pmSKJ - ohh that u/s is so beautiful! Are you getting more betas, it are they happy with the progression now? Soo exciting... You sound soo happy and alive - it's brilliant!
Ok leading the glass... Lol I've been learning leadlighting since last August (ish) and I'm doing my second piece, an original design for my dads 70th (lol back in January) I have all the glass cut, have painted (cathedral style fired paint) the goshawk and am ready to lead it together - if pg you should either not do it or use extra precautions... So I'm sorta excited to not have to wear the gloves...
Re Christmas baby, it's my nightmare... I'm a June bday - and I hate the idea of the poor baby getting one gift and no special time etc... Also yes it will be summer here, 90% humidity and 33+ degrees lol - I don't cope with it now... So also a nightmare, but I'm too old to have the luxury of being picky lol... And like you I'll take a healthy baby whenever it comes!
Sila - I'm also hanging out to hear your numbers!!! I almost feel we ought to have a guess on how many have taken - 😄😃😜 I'm going for 4! (Sorry about that hehehe)
Jpack - how's the family life going?
Indie - lots of cool shopping in Hong Kong - buy lots??
Everyone else - hi😃post #880 of 15193/19/13 at 3:02pmThread Starter
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › December chat thread! 24 minutes ago
- › The "Progressing / Positive / Impending / I'm in Labor" Thread 31 minutes ago
- › I can only be ME... Allow me to introduce myself.. 1 hour, 14 minutes ago
- › Diva cup insertion problems 1 hour, 32 minutes ago
- › advice please - dh strict & controlling attitude 1 hour, 32 minutes ago
- › ~*~ The TTC ONE Thread ~*~ December 2013 2 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › Do you Hula Hoop or Want to Learn? 2 hours, 6 minutes ago
- › DP says no presents--just coal in stockings this year! 2 hours, 43 minutes ago
- › Social anxiety disorder in 3 yo 2 hours, 51 minutes ago
- › Into the 2nd Trimester! 2 hours, 58 minutes ago
- › The Diaper-Free Baby: The Natural Toilet Training Alternative by Fembot
- › The Snow Queen by Astraia
- › The Polar Express by Alyssa Eisner
- › The Night Before Christmas by 1love4ever
- › The Snowy Day by janonia
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by Melanie Mayo
- › Christmas in the Big Woods by Melanie Mayo
- › Diva Cup Diva Cup #2 Post Childbirth, Cup by Taqah
- › GroVia Cloth All In One - Pudge by Taqah
- › North American Bear Company Rosy Cheeks Baby Tan by Taqah
- › Holiday Books Giveaway Rules by Melanie Mayo
- › Developmental Milestones to Marvel At by Marcy Axness
- › 15 Fun and Enchanting Holiday Tales for Children by Melanie Mayo
- › To Santa or Not To Santa by JillVettel
- › Three Low Cost Holiday Gifts to Make with Kids by Monica S
- › Mothering with Mental Illness: The Natural... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › A Difficult Conversation by Melanie Mayo
- › Does Motherhood Matter Anymore? by Melanie Mayo
- › Terms and Conditions: Holiday Cards Giveaway... by Cynthia Mosher
- › Mothering's Natural Toy Guide 2013 by Melanie Mayo