I guess the title says it all. Antifungals have been tried but it always comes back.
- categoryHealth Healing
Related Forum Threads
- whats the best elderberry syrup brand? Last post on Yesterday at 6:11 pm in Health and Healing
- Random nighttime vomiting + swollen, puffy face/abdomen in 11-year-old Last post on Yesterday at 6:42 am in Health and Healing
- Does anyone have AVIVA ROMM'S respiratory immune tonic recipe? Last post on Yesterday at 7:17 am in Health and Healing
- Orthokeratology for Children Last post on 5/19/13 at 10:52pm in Health and Healing
- Fevers: Is it normal for my dd to get fevers within 3 weeks of each other? Last post on 5/20/13 at 10:14am in Health and Healing
How to eradicate athlete's foot completely and forever?
Its hard. The foot environment is conducive to athelete's foot in this person for some reason, and unless that environment is changed, it will keep coming back.
There's a few things you can try:
Athelete's foot can be one of the symptoms of systemic candida overgrowth. So if the person has any other symptoms of yeast overgrowth (such vaginal yeast infections more than once a year, sores on the corner of the mouth, diarrhea for no reason now and then, etc) then an anti-candida diet would be a good idea for the whole body. You could do a google search on candida overgrowth for a complete list of symptoms and how to treat them.
If that's not it, then:
The feet probably sweat a bit more than the average foot. So... go barefoot as much as possible, change socks a few times a day, wear sandals instead of shoes, etc.
Some people soak their feet in Scope (a mouthwash) every night and swear that works. But that's still just killing the fungus every day, not really changing the environment.
The fungus that causes athelete's foot is present everywhere. Its not possible to avoid it.
- How to eradicate athlete's foot completely and forever?
- › Crunchy Christian mamas '13 18 seconds ago
- › If my passport photos are rejected 1 minute ago
- › ~+~+~+~+~ May 2013 Chat *~*~*~*~* 3 minutes ago
- › 30 min seizure after pentacel vax 4 minutes ago
- › DH has shingles.... how to prepare for chicken pox? 7 minutes ago
- › Let's have some introductions! 9 minutes ago
- › Tetanis help - pic 11 minutes ago
- › The TTC One Thread - May Flowers and BFP's 11 minutes ago
- › Taking The Scenic Route to a BFP - Winter/Spring 2013 Edition 12 minutes ago
- › Names? 12 minutes ago
- › The First Years Breastflow BPA Free Bottle, 5 Ounce by KaliShanti
- › Simple Wishes Hands-Free Breastpump Bra, XS/S/M by KaliShanti
- › Seal N Go Breast Milk Freezer Disposable Liners - 25 / Pack by KaliShanti
- › Medela Quick Clean Micro-Steam Bags by KaliShanti
- › Lansinoh 20435 Breastmilk Storage Bags, 25-Count Boxes (Pack of 3) by KaliShanti
- › Medela Pump and Save Storage Bags- 20-count by KaliShanti
- › Philips AVENT ISIS Manual Breast Pump, White by KaliShanti
- › Ameda Purely Yours Ultra Breast Pump by KaliShanti
- › Philips AVENT BPA Free Natural Polypropylene Bottles by KaliShanti
- › Gilligan & O'Malley® Womens Full Sling Long Nursing Tank by KaliShanti
- › My Heart Growing Fonder by VKHarberRYT
- › Happy Simple Baby Love by Melanie Mayo
- › Buying Pot for my 11-Year-Old by momofnatasha
- › Making the Grade by Melanie Mayo
- › Homeopathy -- A Lifesaver For Your Summer... by Melanie Mayo
- › Relax. Parenting Is Supposed to Be Messy,... by Brian Leaf
- › Managing Mom Stress: Sharing Tips and Trying... by Melanie Mayo
- › Who Wants to Sleep Alone? by Cynthia Mosher
- › Should I Train My Child....Like a Dog?! by Sarah Clark
- › Mothering Articles by Melanie Mayo