herbivora, sorry to hear AF found you. I hope next month you find yourself having not just a longer lp, but a bfp!
- topicTrying To Conceivetagged by System, 1/4/13
Related Forum Threads
- Light periods Last post on 3/11/14 at 11:00pm in Trying To Conceive
- Baby aspirin Last post on Yesterday at 12:04 pm in Trying To Conceive
- DHEA? Last post on 3/10/14 at 10:09am in Trying To Conceive
- Success stories after vasectomy reversal? Last post on Today at 12:48 pm in Trying To Conceive
- Tell me about the time you dug your FRER out of the trash and found... Last post on 3/10/14 at 5:49pm in Trying To Conceive
My Road Through Infertility
Last edited: 9/3/13
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss ResourcesLast edited: 6/27/11
- Fertility Awareness MethodLast edited: 8/22/11
TTC While Nursing in Jan - Page 3post #41 of 1041/14/13 at 8:37ampost #42 of 1041/14/13 at 8:41ampost #43 of 1041/14/13 at 9:27ampost #44 of 1041/14/13 at 10:05ampost #45 of 1041/14/13 at 10:20amCongrats sweetkidsofmine!
AFM I think I'm still waiting to catch the first egg. I thought I was gearing up to O so we did some bd'ing but my temps are wacky and I'm not sure whether I actually O'd or not. But, I am getting cramps like AF is coming. I'm still up frequently at night so I fear my tenps aren't that reliable.post #46 of 1041/14/13 at 7:43pmpost #47 of 1041/15/13 at 3:53am
Herbivora I had one cycle after DS1 when I only had a 5 day lp. three cycles later it lengthened enough to get pg with DD.
I'm pretty excited since it seems I might actualy ovulate nearly on time this cycle, I've had 6 days of EWCM and my opk this morning was very nearly positive (hope this afternoons is fully positive), and I'm only on cd 17. This is my second pp cycle, and after DS1 it took much longer for me to pop an egg this normally. Hoping it means my lp will cooperate and I'll get knocked up this month. I did realize I've taken a lot of EmerenC this month (kids with colds and up half the night) and that has a lot of B vitamins in it, do you think that might have helped?post #48 of 1041/15/13 at 5:44am
Congrats sweetkidsofmine! I get pretty excited whenever I see a BFP in here. :)
Well, Sunday I was ticked off at DH all day, for no apparent reason. Yesterday I came home and all I wanted to do was snuggle and love on my baby boy...I was so emo about my overwhelming love for him. Could be that I'm just cognitively depleted from comprehensive exams. Could be that I'm gearing up for AF! Here's hopin'.post #49 of 1041/15/13 at 12:33pmQuote:
I have only had 4 cycles so far. Hopefully they are becoming regular since he does not seem to need his boob any more :(
congrats to sweetkidsofmine.:)
I have tested and gotten a faint positive and lots of negatives. AF should be here in two days but I am imagining every pregnancy symptom ever. If not this month then next....post #50 of 1041/16/13 at 8:28pmpost #51 of 1041/16/13 at 8:47pmThread Starter
Updated to here.
ladyelms- where do you want me to add you and what do you want it to say (please put it in bold)
Welcome newbs. Nothing much new here I thougt I had O'ed over the holidays had a temp rise then it fell thought af was coming but she did not. I'm not pregs so I'm still waiting to catch the 1st PP egg. DS is 21monts now and I'm starting to get scared that AF will never come back. he still nurses4-5x a day and I still pump once at work. Once this cold season is over I'm cutting out the pumping. He is prone to sinus and ear problems and dairy does not help when he is sick, so I like to be able to send BM for him to drink at daycare.
post #52 of 1041/17/13 at 7:29ampost #53 of 1041/17/13 at 7:53am
Wow, that's exciting 100%mom! Update us as soon as you can test :-)
stretch358, sorry to hear you're still waiting to catch the first PP egg. 21 months is a long time to be waiting! My first PPAF arrived at 14 months and the second time around it was 17 months; I expect if/when we have a 3rd baby that I'll likely be waiting even longer. It's tough being patient. Are you doing anything to try to kick start things? Something simple my naturopath had me do was drink lots of Nettle Leaf tea which is compatible with BF. Like you, I don't intend to make any major changes to our nursing schedule until the cold/flu season is over. BM is too valuable during these cold winter months!
AFM, AF is due to arrive today. BFN on a $store with FMU today :-( Feeling like AF might arrive later today, on schedule, but no definite signs yet. Trying to remain hopeful but all these BFNs are killing my optimism.
Better luck to the rest of you nursing mamas!!!post #54 of 1041/17/13 at 8:11ampost #55 of 1041/17/13 at 12:05pm
But, pair the slight +ve after 10 minutes with also being 6 days late and your history of conceiving easily, I feel hopeful for you 100%mom!
I don't mean to spam everyone but in case anyone hasn't seen my post and is willing to help me figure out why I seem to have to wait until 6 weeks to get a BFP (and have a period in the mean time), I'd appreciate your thoughts: http://www.mothering.com/community/t/1372526/confused-about-history-of-getting-bfps-at-6-weeks-not-earlier
Brown EWCM type fluid today. Reeaaalllly hoping AF stays away!post #56 of 1041/17/13 at 8:56pmpost #57 of 1041/17/13 at 9:43pmpost #58 of 1041/17/13 at 10:26pm
Yay, congrats Destiny33!
Not much to report here... I think I ovulated yesterday but I have to wait for the temp jump, which tends to take me a few days.
I am so much more relaxed about ttc than I was a few months ago, though, and it's nice. I feel right now like if it takes a few months that's okay, and I'm genuinely happy for people who are pregnant rather than being partly RAWR WHY ISN'T IT ME THIS TIME. (I think this is partly because when we were trying a few months ago we really wanted an early summer baby because that would be best with my husband's schedule, but now one month is as inconvenient as the next so it doesn't make that big of a difference.) Last night I wasn't really feeling it, and had a bit of a tug-of-war of "On the one hand, I'm fertile tonight, but on the other hand, I'm not really feeling it, and I don't want to remember the conception of my child as happening in spite of me not being into it, but I don't know if I want to invalidate this whole month because I'm not in the mood right now, etc. etc." I did end up feeling it, though, so it wasn't an issue.post #59 of 1041/18/13 at 12:25pmpost #60 of 1041/18/13 at 12:28pm
- Trying To Conceive After A Loss Resources
- › Waiting...again 1 minute ago
- › Juice Plus+ Virtual Franchise 3 minutes ago
- › I'm Kate 4 minutes ago
- › Heartbroken & whole other host of emotions 5 minutes ago
- › Sleep, TV in the bedroom, etc. 6 minutes ago
- › WISC IV scores v. Kauffman FCI 8 minutes ago
- › Bedtime struggles after new baby 11 minutes ago
- › Children's Health 12 minutes ago
- › 12 year old boy is weepy. Causes? 14 minutes ago
- › Baby wearing 18 minutes ago
- › Vaccine: The Controversial Story of Medicine's Greatest Lifesaver by ss834
- › Pyur Diaper Balm by MimiPilla
- › Burt's Bees Mama Bee Belly Balm, Fragrance Free, by KatelynRose
- › Summer Infant Best View Handheld Color Video Monitor with 2.5"... by thebessmartinfo
- › Happy Heiny's One Size Cloth Diapers by SquirmyWorm
- › Homesteader's Kitchen, The: Recipes from Farm to Table by Monica S
- › Rainbow Light Just Once Prenatal One Multivitamin, 90 Tablets by glwilson22
- › Bear Stays Up for Christmas by rosemarievpaulson
- › The Night Before Christmas by rjdoghouse
- › The Polar Express by sassyfirechick
- › The Debate Over Handheld Devices for Babies... by Marcy Axness
- › Preparing your Child to Attend a... by OliviaHinebaugh
- › Am I A Bad Mother or Has Africa Run Out of... by BrainChild
- › Your Two-Year-Old Knows Squatting is Better by Melanie Mayo
- › Okay to Leave Kids in the Car While Popping... by Melanie Mayo
- › Laundry Zen by Laura Grace Weldon
- › High Needs Mother by BrainChild
- › Homebirth Forum Guidelines by Cynthia Mosher
- › Disclaimer by Cynthia Mosher
- › Does Siri Thwart Social Intelligence? by Melanie Mayo